• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Ambers Has A New Daddy

Ambers Has A New Daddy

123

I guess it all began two months ago. The house next to mine had been on the market for about nine months before someone bought it. My mailman volunteered that the new owner was named Amber and she was young. That was about all he knew about her. For about six weeks there was a lot of construction going on over there and an endless stream of deliveries. Than it went quiet.

I do know that they installed a new swimming pool in the back but other than that I really didn't pay too much attention to what changes had been made to the outside of the house, if any. Than on Saturday as I was just finishing mowing the lawn, a car pulled into the driveway next door and a young girl got out. She leaned against the door and just stared at me.

As I finished my last cut and turned to put the mower away and wipe the perspiration from my neck, she caught my eye and gave me a little wave. I waved back. Continuing to my garage I folded up the mower and turned only to see her standing just outside.

She smiled and volunteered a "Hi neighbor. I thought it was about time I introduced myself, I'm Amber Webber and, well I just wanted to get to know who the good looking guy was who lives next door."

I had to smile at that compliment because I had to be at least twenty years older than she was. I wanted to say something stupid about her eyesight, but decided to drop it. I just answered with a compliment of my own about having such an attractive new neighbor and paused to stare at her.

There was a short silence as we took notice of each other. It was a bit awkward but it only takes moments to assess a person. She was probably no more than nineteen or twenty years old. She stood about five feet two or three inches and couldn't have weighed more than a hundred or so pounds. She had shoulder length hair and it was roped into a pigtail laced with some sort of silver cord. Her hair was a dark chestnut red and her features were a perfect replica of the Venus Di Milo except she was complete with arms.

Her jeans must have been wet when she put them on and shrunk to fit her petite body. Those low things that seem to be held up by her hips. Her blouse was white, and tied at the waist permitting me to see a slender body with breasts probably not much more than a B or C cup. Low cut so she obviously wore no bra because it would have shown thru the thin fabric.

Since she wore sunglasses I couldn't see her eyes and I just had to imagine what they must look like. Because of her "peaches and cream complexion", I figured probably blue. I'm not very good at small talk and almost breathed a sigh of relief when she began to pick up the conversation.

"Actually, I know quite a bit about you Rick. I had a chat with a stewardess on the airline between the Netherlands and the states. She told me a lot about you and about your problem and I really think that's awesome. She bragged about you and showed me your picture and all. You are so much like my stepfather that I simply had to meet you. My only love was my stepfather and he passed away nineteen months and three days ago, just after I turned eighteen."

"I don't enjoy the company of people my age so I simply had to meet you. I don't like young guys, they're egotistical Asses and the girls are just a bunch of giddy idiots who have nothing on their mind except putting each other down and trying to get some jock to lay them. I guess it's pretty obvious that I like older men isn't it? "

"I guess," I answered. Than as an afterthought I asked, "you haven't given up on looking have you?" I had sort of meant it as a joke but she stared at me as if I had slapped her in the face and replied.

"No I haven't, but he's got to be perfect for me. I don't settle for second best." Than she reached out her hand and took mine and gave me a slight tug and in a low voice whispered, "come on I'll show you around my new house. I've had it customized so it is perfect for me."

On the way over to her place I wondered how much Inga, my friend who she must have met on the plane, had told her on the plane about my priapism. For me it was just something I had to live with but for most of my girl friends it was something special. Oh well, I thought, it's not something that too many people know about and its not a real bother.

Than she moved closer to me and squeezed my hand again. Now she was almost welded to me.

"You smell good," she commented. "Me?" I answered, "all sweaty and wet? and with no shirt on? That's the first time anyone has ever given me a compliment like that," I chuckled. Her only response was to swing her hip so it shoved me slightly off balance.

Opening the door she began to give me the tour. I asked polite questions, gave compliments and than suddenly it dawned on me that this was a house designed more in a mans taste rather than a woman's. Dark bold furniture, wooden floors of planked teak, and even the shelves held things, which a man might select. The living room was complete with a fireplace and was the only room with wall to wall carpeting.

Than she took me to the master bedroom. Her bedroom. It was the only room in the house that was decorated in a manner that a woman might choose.

The king sized bed looked feminine with its frilly covering. It had a light airy atmosphere with light and dainty furniture that would be typical of a woman's bedchamber. The room was enormous and where the vanity area would normally be was a sunken tub surrounded with black marble inlaid flooring.

"My god," I commented. "It must take two water heaters to supply water for that thing." She squeezed my hand again and swung almost around to face me.

"It does. We should try it out together some time don't you think?" She asked.

"That would be interesting", I commented.

"I should warn you she continued, I'm an unpredictable and totally crazy woman so don't be too shocked when you learn that I spend most of my time indoors, totally nude. You'll get used to me."

There were two odd things about the area around the tub, or Jacuzzi whichever you prefer to call it. One was a full size statue of Adonis, complete with an erection slightly out of proportion and erect. It stood in one corner, and the other was a beam of black onyx that extended like a sloping ramp from one wall down to the floor. It was about eight inches wide with well-rounded edges and it was about six feet long but extended upwards at an angle.

Before I could ask what was it, she went over and sort of leaned against it with her back on it. "See", she explained than standing up again she straddled it in the other direction and again simply said: "or this way. This way I can do a lot of things that might shock you. I have some toys that I can use with it"

I noticed that as she was straddling the ramp, facing it that way, her thighs were spread invitingly apart.

Back in the living room she asked, "what do you drink Rick?"

I had forgotten that she had spoken with Inga and was momentarily taken back when she used my first name.

"Beer, or vodka. I guess, if I want to get into trouble, a white Russian," I confessed.

"Why in trouble?" She asked. I think I blushed as I confessed.

"I sort of get amorous when I have a few of those," and I chuckled back.

"Good, than I'll have to look it up and get in a stock but I think we'll have to go with the vodka for now. A screwdriver or gimlet?" she asked.

"A gimlet would be fine for now," I responded.

I sat on one of the two stools before the bar and she leaned back with her elbows on the rail. She was forcing her breasts to rub against the sheer fabric of her blouse and I watched her nipples begin to expand. They had been hard points before, but now they were really noticeable and hard.

She just looked into my face for a moment, than commented. "You have a really sexy voice, Rick. It sends chills down my spine and to other places just listening to you speak. Actually I'm getting wet right now."

"Oh," I answered. "Um hum," she whispered as she tipped the glass to her lips. She swallowed, than ran the tip of her tongue around her lips and gave me a coy smile. "Very sexy!" she continued.

"Come on I'll show you the special room. It's on he other side of the house. Actually it began as the guest bedroom but I decided that it would be a special room just for my pleasure. I call it the "chamber. "You'll know why," she giggled.

She swung the door open, exposing a room more on the masculine side than even the remainder of the house had been. Now standing there with her small hand tightly gripping my arm she pressed close to me.

Adorning the walls were mirrors and on the wall at the foot of a low bed was a very large TV embedded in the wall. A CD player was located just below the screen. The wall on either side of the bed were of crude hewn oak with beams extending from the floor to the ceiling and had rings screwed into several of them, almost giving the feeling of an old-fashioned barn interior or some log cabin.

The room was lit by gas scones attached to the walls, which ignited by simply turning on a wall switch. It was eerie to watch the light flickering on the walls giving one the feeling of being in some dungeon or cellar of some old house.

Off to one side was a short bench. Perhaps four feet long and perhaps two feet wide and covered in lambskin. In one corner there were several cartons stacked, probably unopened yet.

"Like it", she asked?

"Well its certainly different," I answered. I moved to sit on the bed and found it to be very firm, almost hard. The three inch thick mattress was encased in dark blue silk or sateen fabric. Almost too firm to be comfortable to sleep on but I'd slept on harder beds in the military. Laying back I could see several hooks attached to the beams across the ceiling.

She smiled and as she knelt on the mattress next to me she swung to face me, pressed her breasts against my chest and looking down into my face cooed.

"You're like daddy! You're making me wet and hot." Than she unbuttoned her blouse and lay across my bare chest, dragging her erect nipples back and forth as if teasing herself.

"God how I want you Rick. I really need you!" Than she pressed her lips to mine, and clamping her teeth down, bit my lower lip. It wasn't just a nip but a really hard bite and than she broke contact and scrunching down, licking a warm path down to my chest as she slid her hand to my crotch and grasping my cock thru the fabric, clutched it hard, and straddled my thigh and began to sort of hump it.

Than unexpectedly her lips found my little nipples and she began to suckle them. I was getting close to an erection and almost had to drag her off. She lay next to me panting and with a little pout, whispered in a sweet childish voice, "Please. I want it! I need you!"

"Lets refill these drinks," I quickly suggested.

"In a while she gasped. Right now I want to feel your warm chest under me. Than almost as an afterthought she whispered, "I'm going to have you, you know?"

I again suggested a drink, and she looking a bit disappointed as she got off me.

"Oh OK," she answered, "but that's not going to help me any. Say, what's your telephone number Rick? Just in case of an emergency we should exchange numbers..."

Over another drink, I wrote my number down for her and she gave me hers. "Want to go swimming honey?" She asked.

"I really have things I need to do and it's getting late, perhaps another time would be better, besides I'm sweaty and a total mess," I explained. She just smiled and in that damn sexy voice whispered, "tomorrow than, but that's a promise isn't it?"

I nodded yes, and quickly left.

I had to admit to myself that she was getting to me. But I kept reminding myself; She's only a kid. She has the mind of an adult, but the body of a teenager. And what's all this crap about her daddy being her one true love. I decided to try and just forget her for now and get ready for my dinner date.

I got home around eleven after dropping my date for the evening, off at her house. Than undressed for bed. I was just ready to turn out the lights when the phone rang. Picking it up I heard Amber's voice softly whisper.

"Rick? I waited for you to get home, and I know you're tired, but can you help me?"

"How," I asked, thinking a toilet was overflowing or some other emergency had come up.

"I need you to just talk to me," she answered.

"Just talk to you? What do you need to talk about? How can talking help you?"

"Just let me hear your voice," she almost gasped.

"That's crazy Amber. How's that going to help you?"

"Do you know what I'm doing right now?" She asked. No I responded. " I'm laying here nude on my bed and masturbating but I need some help. It's not working very well without you," she went on.

"You're kidding," I responded. "No Rick, I just need to hear your voice and I get so wet that my sheet get slippery spots on it."

"Hell Amber, what do you want me to talk about?" I questioned. I could hear her breathing hard as she barely gasped out, "SEX. Talk to me about sex. Tell me how you want to make love to me and what you want me to do to you. Are you undressed?" she asked.

"Yes," I answered; "I always sleep in the buff."

"Are you hard" she gasped? "Not yet." I answered. "Can you make yourself hard and let me hear you stroking your cock?"

"I can try," I responded, "but if I do that I'm going to be hard for quite some time."

"Oh? Yeah, I know about that. It's your priapism. Blood flows into your penis but not out like it should, so you get and erection that lasts for several hours. That's awesome she squealed. Inga explained it all to me"

"I have a problem keeping it a secret when I have to go out or something before it goes down."

"But your home for the night, she whispered, so do it for me while you tell me what you would do to me if we were together right now. And use dirty words too. That really makes me hot and wet."

And so I began. "I suppose that first I would kiss those warm lips long and tenderly until your mouth opened to suck my tongue inside."

"Ooooh," she gasped. I continued, trying to imagine what I would do to her. "Than as my lips plant a warm pattern of kisses across your cheek to your ear. I would let you feel my warm breath on your neck and than slowly work my way down your throat to your breasts." I heard her gasp, but continued.

"My left hand slowly moves down to your thighs and I feel you spread your legs as wide apart as possible. Now I'm slowly caressing your pussy, just teasing the outer lips as they become swollen and engorged. My lips continue to move across your breasts and brush against your erect nipples. First one than the other."

The silence on the other end of the line was broken by her voice. "I've never had a cock in me. Tell me how you'd fuck me. Tell me how it would feel to me. Tell me about what you do to your other girls. Tell me what you do to the stewardess. She thinks your going to make her go crazy if she keeps going out with you."

So I went on telling her the things I did with Inga. The long hours of sucking and licking her pussy until she would start begging me to drive my shaft deep in and begin to plunge it in and draw it out. Slowly at first. Than the inevitable cried plea to go faster and deeper until she bucked up and orgasmed over my shaft. The phone remained quiet except for occasional low sobs. Than she came back on and groaned. "I'm up to six Rick. Let me hear you stroking your cock. Make it wet so I can hear it." I have to admit that by now I was hard and wet but I reached for some KY and began to stroke it so that it sounded really wet and held the phone down there so she could hear. I had the speaker phone on by now and we could hear each other. I could hear her sliding something in and out of her pussy and at the same time she could hear me. Later I decided that she was using her fingers, driving them in and out, making salacious wet sounds.

Suddenly she began to cry out and yell. "Yessssss, yes. Oh yessssss! Rick I'm gonna cum again. God your making me crazy. Cum with me. I want to hear you cum for me. Tell me when it spurts. Tell me how much, Tell meeeeeeeeeeee NOWWWWWWWWW! I'M CUMMMMMMMMING NOW CUM WITH MEEEEEE!"

I lied. I wasn't near to cumming yet but I told her what she wanted to hear. I did tell her what it looks like when I do cum. How far I spurt, how thick and warm it is, and how much. I answered all her questions and listened to her sobbing. Than there was a long pause and she asked.

"Can you cum again for me? I can cum again for you if you want."

I just continued telling her how I would lay on top of her and slowly slide my cock in and out, how I would drag my shaft up so it caressed and tormented her clit and I listened to her have another orgasm.

Than she said, "Enough. Wait until I get my vibrator. My hands tired. Just go on Rick, I can cum more if you tell me how your going to fuck me. Please! I'll be a good girl."

An hour more of this and I finally did feel my body begin to respond to my constant stroking and her sobbing pleas. "gonna cum for you Amber! Here it comes. TAKE IT NOW! SHOOOOTING IT FOR YOUUUUUUUUUUU!" Than as my balls tucked tightly against my body I sent at least six or seven jets of milky cum erupting up, only to splatter on my chest.

"she cried out. In my mouth Rick. Fill my mouth with your cum. Fuck my mouth. I want to swallow all of it. It's mine. Give it to me. OOOOOOOOOhhhhh my god I'm cumming again for you!" Than just her heavy breathing and nothing more.

That brought me back to reality and I whispered, "Good night my treasure, go to sleep now for daddy", and hung up. It seemed that now I was playing a different role in my life. That of daddy to a nymphomaniac....

The next afternoon

The phone call came. "I'm ready she whispered in a low sexy voice. Bring that body over and we can try the pool out. My nipples really get hard and stand up in the cold water."

With that sort of an invitation and with visions of seeing her again and but this time in the nude, running thru my mind I took a few seconds to straighten things up at home and I went over. She met me at the door and true to her promise she was stark naked. The two things I immediately noticed were the fact that she was clean shaven and with her sun glasses off, I could see that her eyes were the palest blue and seemed to sparkle. She led me to the back and on the back porch had me strip in front of her. Than we both slid into the pool.

True to her word, her breasts did react to the soothing cool water and pink nipples suddenly emerged on each beautifully sculpted breast. We fooled around for about fifteen minutes before we both decided to call it quits and go inside. A thunder storm was threatening and a pool isn't the best place to be.

Once inside we toweled off and she curled up at one end of the couch. Tucking her legs under her, I sat on the arm rest and began to dry her hair with a towel and brush.

she began her story.

"I don't remember too much about my mother except those few flashbacks people have occasionally as young adults. My father died before I was born. I was a difficult baby and often had colic and was very cranky while teething. When I was about two, mom remarried.

My step dad was German. His name was Karl and he turned out to be the best thing that could ever happen to either mom or me. At this point I should tell you that whenever mom would bathe me I would calm down and become very passive. She discovered that when she powdered me I would quiet down and soon it became obvious that the gentle application of baby powder to my little pee pee hole would pacify me.

From that point on it became the pacifier of choice whenever I was upset or agitated. When mom passed away, that was when I was four, I was still being put to bed each evening with a tender and loving powder caress. After she was gone daddy wouldn't continued the ritual. But by than I had learned to play with myself whenever I was upset.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Ambers Has A New Daddy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds