• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Amber's Mile High Honeymoon Trip

Amber's Mile High Honeymoon Trip

It was a hot July night and Dave and Amber were finally getting to the airport to depart for their honeymoon. Their wedding earlier that day went absolutely flawless and were now looking forward to their honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico. You could tell from just looking at them that they were newlyweds, they were constantly kissing each other and holding onto each other tightly. They didn’t seem to matter that they were in public, they just seemed to care that they were together and didn’t care who was around. Now being that they were in Chicago when they walked through the airport they definitely turned heads. Dave was a very attractive guy in his mid 20’s, with light short hair, who kept himself in shape and Amber was about 5’2, short dark hair, nice round ass, and very nice round firm tits. Amber, on this special day was wearing her favorite short black skirt with a sleeveless blouse tied off at mid stomach, while Dave was wearing his typical jean shorts and a T-shirt. They finally managed to get their bags checked in at the baggage counter and the lady helping them smiled and told them to enjoy themselves and they just looked back at her and smiled and said they intended too. Well it was an about 2 hours before their plane left so Dave and Amber hit the bar. They were able to find themselves a nice booth to just sit and talk about what was going to happen on the next week while on their honeymoon over some drinks. Now Amber doesn’t always drink that much because when she does she gets very horny and it was going to be about 8 hours before they reached Cancun and got checked into the hotel but Dave kept the drinks coming and she kept drinking.

“You are so beautiful and special. How did I ever manage to end up with you as my wife?” Dave asked.

“Well you know it was for your money” Amber joked, “but you just know how to make me feel really special and loved and you take care of me. OH and you are wonderful in the bedroom or kitchen or wherever we manage to have sex at”

“SHHHHH! Not so loud. People will hear you.” Dave tried to explain but Amber just smiled back and lifted her foot under the table and put it in Dave’s lap.

“But honey, it is 8 hours before I can make love to you as my husband and I am already horny as hell and can barely control myself here” Amber said with a sly smile.

“Well you better take a cold shower because this is not the place where you want to get in trouble honey, wait until we leave Chicago and then we can have some fun” Dave told her not knowing what that opened up.

As time passed and they drank some more they talked about everything that they have done and been through to get to this point. Dave being in the Navy spent a lot of time at work and the time he did spend at home he usually spent very close to Amber and his son Michael. They loved each other tremendously and you could tell just by they way they looked at each other. Before they knew it time had passed and they had to head to the gate to get ready to board the plane. When amber stood up she realized that she had a little too much to drink and was a little drunk. She took Dave by the waist and whispered to him, “You are going to need to help me to the plane, I can’t stand up.”

Dave laughed and said, “You just hang on honey cuz our honeymoon awaits.” And with that he scooped her up in his arms and carried her to the gate. All the while Amber is kissing on his neck, nibbling on his ear and whispering things that she is going to do to him on their honeymoon in his ear. This is getting him very turned on and he soon realizes that if she doesn’t stop he is going to have a very noticeable hard on in his shorts.

“Honey, will you please stop so I can walk without embarrassing myself or attracting the wrong kind of attention, you are making me hard as a rock,” he explained.

“That is my intention honey for the next week, to not only make you but keep you hard as a rock” Amber whispered back seductively.

They arrived at the gate and Dave put amber back down and they handed the lady at the gate their tickets. The lady informed them that the plane was going to be delayed about 10 min so to just have a seat and they will call them when they are ready to board.

This gave them time to go to the bathroom before boarding the plane. Amber went into the ladies room and sat down on the toilet and leaned her head up against the stall wall.

“How could I let myself get drunk before we even leave for the honeymoon?” she asked herself.

She realized that she was very horny and suddenly became very aware of how hard her nipples were and how wet her pussy was. She looked down at her thong panties and they had a nice wet spot in them from her and how wet her pussy was.

“Damnit, I can’t wear these they will be uncomfortable as hell like that” she said to herself and with that she removed them and stuck them in her purse hoping no one would notice that she didn’t have any panties on. She finished up in the bathroom and took one more look in the mirror before leaving and upon leaving the bathroom found Dave walking around frantically.

“What’s wrong honey?” she asked.

“I have been getting worried about you, it has been 25 min and they are just about done boarding the plane” he explained as he grabbed her by the hand and whisked her toward the plane.

They handed the girl the ticket and finally boarded the plane. The flight was surprisingly not a full one so they had a whole row of seats all to themselves in the back of the plane. As they settled into their seats the stewardess and steward were explaining all the emergency stuff that you go through on the plane. Amber sat closest to the window so she could look out and Dave took the seat next to her. They fastened their seat belts and waited for the plane to leave. Amber was holding onto Dave’s hand for all she was worth. She had flown before but it always made her nervous. Dave leaned over and kissed her very passionately letting his tongue slide through her lips and dance with hers and he pulled her tightly against him.

“Don’t worry honey, everything is going to be just fine, I promise!” Dave exclaimed.

Amber smiled back and squeezed his hand and then returned with a kiss of her own. While they were kissing they could feel the plane starting to take off and they decided to keep the kiss until the pilot turned off the seat belt sign (you know just in case this is the last kiss they get). Their tongues are meshed together and their hands are all over each other. Dave keeps cupping Amber’s tits and squeezing them together while amber has her hand in-between his legs clutching at his crotch. After about 5 min the steward asking if they would like a drink interrupts their kiss.

“Can we get two glasses of champagne so we can celebrate our honeymoon?” Dave asked.

“Certainly and congratulations. You two make a wonderful looking couple and by the looks of things you seem to be getting ready for a wild and fun honeymoon,” the steward replied with a smile.

“My name is Jeremy and if you need anything, ANYTHING at all please don’t hesitate to call me” he told them as he moved throughout the cabin.

Amber and Dave raised their glasses to toast each other and what was to come. Amber then leaned over and whispered to Dave, “I don’t have any panties on, you got me so horny at the airport that they were soaked and I needed to take them off”

“No you didn’t. Stop lying” Dave told her.

“Go on and see for yourself, no one is around” she told him.

With that Dave let his hand slide up her smooth legs and when he got to her pussy all he found was a smooth shaven wet pussy. Shocked at what he just found out he let his fingers find her clit and played with it a little. This had amber squirming in her seat. Dave then decided that since she liked that to slide a finger into her pussy and when he did she just buried her head into his shoulder and bit him to keep herself from screaming. He worked his finger in and out of her pussy for several minutes and felt her cum once all over his hand. Suddenly without warning he pulled his hand from between her legs and just as she was about to protest she noticed Jeremy the steward coming towards them. She tuned to look out the window and noticed that it was pitch black outside and she couldn’t see a thing.

“Would you two like a blanket and some pillows so you can get some sleep since it is going to be a long flight” Jeremy asked.

“That would be wonderful” Dave replied.

Jeremy brought back a blanket and two pillows and Dave put the blanket over both of them and then quickly got his hand back under Amber’s skirt. This time however Amber was going to return the favor and quickly unzipped his shorts and pulled out his semi hard cock. She stroked it slowly in rhythm with his finger in her pussy and she could feel his dick growing harder in her hand. The kissed again and Dave’s other hand slowly untied Amber’s blouse letting it fall open and his other hand then found one of her hard nipples and gently pinched it. This caused Amber to moan deeply into Dave’s mouth as they kissed.

“God I want you right now” Amber whispered to Dave.

“Me to trust me. I want to throw you down on these seats and bury my face in your sweet pussy and lick it until you cum on my face baby” Dave whispered back feeling Amber getting wetter with each word he said.

Amber could feel Dave start to breathe heavy which meant that he was close to cumming and she looked him deep in his eyes and said, “Well if you want me that bad then why don’t we just join the Mile High club honey” as she picked up the pace of stroking his now fully hard 8” cock.

Dave could only smile back and let his eyes roll into his head, as he knew he was about to cum. He tried to stop Amber before he reached the point of no return but she was beyond stopping. She looked at Dave very seductively and said, “you watch for the steward and stewardess, I’ll be right back”

With that she lifted the blanket and dove down under it and took his cock in her mouth. Dave almost couldn’t contain himself as he felt her hot wet mouth engulf him but managed to keep some composure so not to attract any attention. It didn’t take long before Amber felt his cock twitch and then start to shoot stream after stream of hot white cum into her mouth. She sucked feverishly to make sure to get it all and not leave a mess. After he finished cumming she came up from under the blanket and kissed him deeply and told him that he needed to repay her now.

“And how do you expect me to pay you back now” Dave asked.

Amber looked around and noticed that everyone was sleeping and decided to tell Dave that one of her fantasies was to be fucked in an airplane bathroom. Dave smiled at her and said “ I would love to but we aren’t going to be able to do that”

“Why don’t you see what you can work out with that Jeremy guy, maybe he will help us make it happen” she replied. Dave decided that it wouldn’t hurt to try so he got up to walk back to the steward station where he found Jeremy.

“Yes sir, how can help you?” Jeremy asked.

“Well you see, my wife and I are on our way to our honeymoon and well needless to say we are very, well you know, horny. My wife and I were wondering if there was any way that you might be able to help us by keeping a look out and letting us go into the bathroom and have a few minutes of privacy?” Dave explained to Jeremy.

Jeremy looked at Dave and realized exactly what he was expecting from the newlyweds, they wanted to join the mile high club. “You realize that you could cost me my job if I get caught letting you two do that” Jeremy replied.

“But just pretend….” Dave started but got interrupted by Jeremy

“But if you two agree to not implicate me just in case you do get caught and you promise to not make a lot of noise and make it quick then I will work with you.” Jeremy finally answered.

“Thanks a lot you are wonderful” Dave commented.

“Well honey it is all set, all you have to do is wait a couple of minutes after I go to the bathroom and then follow me and we will have a little time to ourselves but you have to be quiet, no screaming.” Dave explained to Amber.

“Okay” was all Amber could must to say as she felt her nipples get hard again and her pussy start to get wet.

Dave got up and went to the bathroom. Once he was in there he decided to get a jump on the situation and stripped down so that he was naked. His hard dick just waiting for Amber to knock on the door. Amber finally got up the nerve to walk back to the bathroom and on the way she had to walk past Jeremy who just smiled at her and kept on walking. She knocked on the door and whispered “Dave you in there” and then looked to see if anyone was watching. Before she could turn back around Dave grabbed her and pulled her into the bathroom. He shut the door and then pinned her up against it. He picked her up and was kissing her deeply. He undid her shirt again this time so he could suck on her nipples. He found her right nipple was nice and hard and took it into his mouth and sucked on it while amber was running her fingers through what hair he did have. She moaned slightly as he gently bit down on her nipple.

While he had her pinned against the door he pulled her skirt up to her waist and slid one of his hands down between them and found her wet pussy. He slid one finger then two up inside her wet hole and she once again had to bury her face in his shoulder to keep from screaming. Dave then spun her around to the sink and sat her up on the sink and broke away from her to fall to his knees in front of her. He lifted her legs up onto his shoulders as he dove down to her sweet pussy. He started to lick it up and down the slit and sucked on her clit for min. Amber was trying her best not to scream but it felt so good. She felt him slide a finger back up inside of her and then his tongue was darting in and out of her love hole as well. She felt like she was in heaven. She felt herself about to cum and wrapped her feet around his head to pull him in tighter and then she had to cover her mouth with her hands to muffle her scream as she came harder then she ever remembered. Dave continued to lick her up until her orgasm subsided then he stood up and before he could do or say anything Amber dropped to her knees in front of him and took his hard cock into her mouth. She sucked on him with a feverish pace and looking up at him with her innocent eyes he started to move with her. Now that he was fucking his new brides mouth and squeezing her tits at the same time he felt like he was in heaven.

Suddenly the plane started to shake a little and they both stopped and looked at one another worried. The shaking stopped after just a few seconds but they didn’t know how much longer they might have to Dave picked Amber up and turned her around and bent her over the sink. Then he came up from behind her and slid his hard cock up inside her pussy. She was watching herself in the mirror and could see the expression on her own face as her husband entered her. He grabbed her by the waist and started to pump in and out of her. You could hear the swishing sounds and the sounds of his balls slapping her pussy. She was moaning uncontrollably now and Dave knew that she was well beyond trying to be quiet.

Amber looked up in the mirror and saw Dave behind her and smiled and said, “Fuck me hard Dave, give it to me hard and fast baby. I want to feel you fuck me hard and then cum deep inside me.”

Dave was shocked at the way she was talking but didn’t object and quickly picked up the pace and started to slam his cock into her. He reached around and started to pinch her nipples and she immediately started to cum all over his cock. Dave now was really getting close himself and wanted to watch her cum so he reached up and grabbed her hair and pulled her head up so she was looking right in the mirror as he fucked her. He fucked her with reckless abandon and she just kept on cumming and finally Dave found himself past the point of no return and said, “Here it cums baby, I am going to cum deep inside you”

“Oh Dave fuck me, cum inside me, oh yes baby it feeellllllllllllllssssssssssss sssssssoooooooooo goooooooooodddddddddd!!!!!!” Amber moaned.

Dave came for what felt like an eternity and they collapsed onto the sink together a big sweaty heap. Dave kissed Amber and said “we need to get out of here before we get Jeremy in trouble.”

They quickly dressed and Dave left first so that Amber could clean herself up. As Dave left the bathroom Jeremy was returning to the steward station and smiled at him. “I thought I told you guys to keep it down in there” Jeremy joked.

Dave blushed and said “I can’t keep her quiet the entire time. Sorry!”

“It’s okay, besides I was the only one that heard anything” Jeremy replied.

Amber came out of the bathroom a few minutes later and smiled at Jeremy as she walked by him and returned to her seat. She straddled Dave as she climbed over him and sat on his lap and kissed him very passionately. She then slid over to her seat and cuddled up to him and started to drift off to sleep.

“Honey, I am still horny so as soon as the plane lands we need to get to the hotel so I can have you fuck my brains out” Amber whispered to Dave.

“Oh don’t worry honey, I plan on doing that and much more when we get there.” Dave said with a devilish grin.

With that they hugged each other and fell fast asleep for the rest of the flight. As for what happens on the honeymoon, well that is another story all to itself.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Amber's Mile High Honeymoon Trip

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 609 milliseconds