• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Ambushed

Ambushed

I met Tom online. We chatted a lot about sex of course and other things, I felt I really got to know him and so I trusted him. He was a 58 year old businessman from the east coast who traveled a lot. After a couple of months of chatting about our kinky desires and other things he asked if I wanted to meet him in Miami for the weekend, he'd fly me out, he had a business meeting.

I thought about it and agreed, after all, I knew him right? Wrong. He picked me up at the airport that afternoon, a fat balding old guy, just like his pictures. He was nice enough and seemed truly amazed that I was as attractive as my pictures, and even more amazed that I'd actually showed up. We made small talk as we waited for my bag to come down with the other passenger's luggage. He seemed tame enough. He had told me what a great time we'd have, he'd show me around and we'd have fun.

I was under no illusions of course, I knew he was going to fuck me, he had paid my way out and it was the situation that excited me, not him really though he seemed nice enough. We drove to the hotel and checked into a room. He seemed the perfect gentleman, letting me shower and get ready to go out to dinner, with no interruptions of the sexual kind. I got ready while he sat on the bed and watched TV. When I was done he had his turn.

We went to a nice restaurant in town and he really gave me the five star treatment. He kept telling me how beautiful I was and couldn't take his eyes off my chest which kind of excited me. I wondered what was in store for me later that night, he seemed pretty tame. We went out to a few clubs and had drinks here and there, he got a little drunk but I didn't. We met up with a couple of his buddies, Dale and Jack, that were in town for the same meeting and they seemed ok, same as him, old, fat, and bald.

I did sense something was up though, there seemed to be a private joke among them, not rude, but a "knowing", a vibe. None of it made sense until later. It was finally pretty late and we headed back to the room, parting with his friends. Tom was all hands now of course and I kept brushing him off and telling him to wait. We got back to the room and he ordered some wine from downstairs. He told me he had a present for me and handed me a sheer lingerie nighty. I really wasn't in the mood I can tell you, he seemed rather lame and boring, but he had brought me out here and he was kind of drunk and I didn't want to piss him off. I figured he'd fuck me and go to sleep.

So I went to the bathroom to change. I heard room service come with the wine as I unfolded the lingerie and saw it for the first time. It certainly didn't leave much to the imagination. It consisted of a bra with no cups, black crotchless panties, and sheer see thru black top that went over everything. Oh well I figured, lets get this over with. I stripped out of my dress and put it on. I had to admit that the outfit turned me on. The bra had no cups and only held my big naked breasts at attention, showing off my silver dollar sized nipples. Maybe we could make this fun after all I thought as I turned in the mirror to get a side view, my big breasts swaying under the fabric. My big nipples hardened and swelled in anticipation, standing straight out from the fabric. I was horny after all.

I came out of the bathroom and Tom was propped up on the bed, with a glass of wine. He whistled and complimented me, asking me to turn around, I did and he sucked in his breath, whistling again. He jumped up and went over to the table and began pouring me a glass of wine, never taking his eyes off me. You are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen he said as he poured the wine. He seemed to be taking his time, which seemed odd to me; I figured he'd be all over me. He handed me the wine and took me by the hand and led me to the sofa. Let's sit and have a drink first he said.

So there I sat, on the sofa practically naked, facing the door, when I heard a key in the lock and the door opened and his two buddies Dale and Jack walked in. My first reaction was to jump up and head for the bed, to get some cover, Tom put his arm out and gently sat me back down, relax he said. I at first though they had come for a visit at the wrong time, you know drunk guys. But why would they have a key to the fucking door. I asked Tom what the fuck was going on. Dale answered and told me to relax as he sat in one of the chairs and Jack just smiled and tried to reassure me that everything was fine, they all did. I was clearly nervous and had my arms over my naked breasts and my legs crossed. I was shaking a little and Tom laughed it off and said not to worry, everything would be fine, I was among friends, we were all just having some drinks and he wanted to show me off.

I was not impressed, one guy, ok, three guys, no fucking way. Let me get dressed then I said and went to get up, Jack blocked the way and gently pushed me back on the sofa. I was surrounded by them, though they were sitting, there was no getting away. This isn't going to happen guys I said. Nothings happening they reassured me. They kept telling me to flaunt it, not to hide my body; they said they knew I wasn't shy, Tom had told them. They moved closer as they sat there and drank, pulling their chairs closer in, leaning in further when they talked, touching my arms, laughing and trying to lighten the mood. My stomach had butterflies, I've been in some hairy situations with men, and liked some of them, but not three complete strangers.

There was no way I was getting out of there and I knew it, they were going to fuck me whether I wanted it or not. I guzzled my wine nervously as they talked some business and tried to include me in the conversation, I was shaking a bit and Tom poured me another glass of wine. It's funny how I had fantasized about this exact situation so many times and now here I was and didn't know how to handle it.

It suddenly dawned on me that no one knew where I was and these guys could kill me and no one would ever know. I was scared. Their eyes were devouring me.

I was light headed from the wine and trying to think my way out of this situation. Tom was my only way back home and I had nowhere I could run to anyway. I reasoned that if I gave them what they wanted they would let me go, I'd need more wine. Tom poured it and I drank it. Tom told them how we met and what a kinky little thing I was to their delight. It turns out he had told them everything we had discussed sexually, a lot of deep dark shit.

I guzzled my wine and got ready for whatever was coming next. There was an awkward silence, Jack leaned forward in his chair and told me to show him my tits. Another silence, the other guys started laughing. I didn't want him to get pissed off, he looked like he was getting there, I uncrossed my arms, I was practically naked already. They all commented and Jack made his move over to the sofa, I was stuck between him and Tom.

Dale took Jacks chair and moved up closer, I was surrounded by the three of them in this little see through lingerie outfit. I could feel and smell Jacks boozy breathe; he was excited, as were the other guys. The room went silent and he reached over and took one of my breasts in his big hand, I didn't move, the other two watched intently, he was the leader it seemed. He squeezed and kneaded it, pinching my nipple hard through the see through fabric. I winced and shifted slightly. Jack began massaging both breasts now, breathing heavy, and working my big nipples firmly through the fabric as I just sat there, getting wet against my will. He said Tom had told them all about my sensitive nipples, that they were my weak spot.

My body twitched and I let out a gasp as he pulled on my swelling nipples, releasing them and then doing it again. The other two just watched as he worked my body, the only sound was his heavy breathing and my gasps. Jack only stopped long enough to pull the top over my head and off of me in one motion, the only thing on me now were crotchless panties and a bra with no cups, I was naked and bare before these three hungry men, and scared.

Jack stood up suddenly and began undoing his belt, he nodded to Dale and Tom and they followed suit excitedly, wasting no time. The three of them stripped down and I was surrounded by three flabby naked old guys with raging hardons. Jack and Tom had big cocks, Dale was average, I didn't know what to do, I just sat there, what could I do, and there was nowhere to run.

Jack turned, his big cock pointing at me, and told me to get on the bed. I was scared but my body was excited, I was soaking wet and my nipples were so swollen they ached. How many times had I dreamed a similar scenario, and here I was, no way out, I would have to go with it.

I stood up and remember how soft the carpet was on my bare feet as I walked to the bed, nude except for these little panties with no crotch. My labia and clit were swollen and puffy and the men commented on it laughing, watching me, one of them saying he loved my big nippled tits, making me blush.

I got onto the bed as I was told, lying on my side with my legs crossed, looking at them. They were all standing at the foot of the bed watching me, their hard cocks pointing at me. Jack told me everything would be fine, just let them have some fun with me that night and they would let me go in the morning, Tom would drive me to the airport.

Tom went to his duffel bag and pulled something out and threw it on the bed, it was a big flesh colored dildo. Jack ordered me to fuck myself with it while they watched. They brought chairs around the bed as I propped myself up with some pillows, lying back I pulled my knees up and spread my legs as they all watched.

The dildo was big but soft. I closed my eyes and began rubbing it up and down my wet slit, moving my hips slowly, gasping as I forced the head into me, then out again, I was a little self conscious so I kept my eyes closed. I had one arm underneath my big breasts to hold them together. Dale commented in a whisper that he couldn't get over the nipples on me, they all laughed. Jack told me to play with my nipples. I took turns pinching them and pulling them while I fucked myself with the dildo. My breath was coming in short gasps and my body was shaking as I moved closer to orgasm. I was going to cum while these three assholes watched.

Jack told me to stop. He was rolling a condom onto his big dick when I opened my eyes. In an instant he was on the bed. He grabbed my ankles and put them on his shoulders and began rubbing his big cock up and down my puffy slit. He let his cock go and reached around grabbing my nipples, he pulled them gently at first, causing me to writhe under him. I was in another place; my body was on fire as I whimpered under his smiling gaze. Tom and Dale cheered him on, telling him to fuck me. He moved his hips slowly, sliding his big condom covered cock between my swollen lips while his hands worked my breasts. He did this for a minute or so, pulling my aching nipples and then releasing them as my breath came in short gasps. He kept taunting me in a whisper, telling me that Tom told him everything, that he knew what I wanted and needed, that I wanted to be punished sexually by strange men, to have my big sensitive nipples pinched, he was one weird guy.

I can't remember what the other two were saying, I was far away, my body being manipulated to the most intense pleasure I have ever felt, by a stranger.... Jack told me to say I wanted him to fuck me, that I wanted all of them to fuck me. I said it between gasps. Suddenly he thrust into me hard, causing me to scream. He was on his knees holding me by the ankles now, pounding me, the whole bed was moving, my big breasts bouncing in rhythm to his thrusts. He reached down and pinched my nipples hard as I came screaming on his cock. My orgasm rocked my whole body as I sobbed, unable to say anything. I twitched and jerked under him as he grunted and came shortly after through clenched teeth, telling me I was a slut. He collapsed on top of me, breathing hard, not moving. The other two were cheering and laughing, asking Jack if he was ok and laughing again.I was on the verge of passing out, tears were streaming down my face my orgasm was that intense.

Jack got off the bed and stood at the foot smiling. His bad comb over had come loose on his head and was sweaty and hanging in his face as he grinned. The other two laughed, Tom pointed to his own hard on and told me it would be a long night. I lay there still breathing heavy, weak and unable to move. Tom went into his duffel bag and threw something on the bed, it was lube, I was going to get my ass fucked I was told.

I sat up on the edge of the bed and asked for a drink. Dale brought me my wine and I sat there sipping for a few moments while they talked and gave me some time to rest. Jack was over sitting on the sofa, he held up his used condom and told me I had done that, that he hadn't produced a load like that in years, they all laughed.

After a bit Tom told me that the rest period was over, I assumed it was his turn until both he and Dale started putting their condoms on. They informed me that they were both going to fuck me, which one did I want in my ass, then they laughed.

They made their way over to the bed. I was still sitting on the edge, weak and trembling. Tom propped himself up in my spot and told me to get on, I was going for a ride. I'd never been with two guys at once but what could I do. I straddled him as he grabbed my big breasts and smiled. I slowly lowered myself onto his big cock as he played with my still hard nipples. I was still soaking wet and had no problem taking him inside me right until he touched my womb. He told me to lean forward and wait for Dale. I closed my eyes and waited. I felt something cold and greasy on my asshole; Dale lubed me up gently, sticking his finger in my ass, telling me what a nice asshole I had as Jack laughed from the sofa. I felt Dale's warm hands on my hips as he entered me, it hurt at first but the lube really helped.

So there I was, being fucked by two guys while Jack watched from the sofa. I rode Toms dick slowly while Dale fucked my ass. I was incredibly turned on; my whole body was full of men. I gasped with each thrust from the both of them. Tom held onto my big breasts as I rode him and Dale onto my hips fucking my ass. I was approaching orgasm again as I began moaning louder, telling them to please fuck me. Tom was groaning and began abusing my poor nipples, pinching as hard as he could and twisting, telling me I was a bad girl. I cried out in pain and pleasure as these two perverts fucked me and Jack cheered them on.

Dale started pounding away at my ass and groaning that he was going to cum. I could feel both their dicks were almost touching inside of me, except for a thin wall between them. Suddenly I screamed and came as their cocks moved in and out of me. Tom twisted my big nipples hard and said "That's my girl" as I bucked and screamed, gasping, trying to catch my breath. As my orgasm subsided I still twitched with each thrust, lying on top of Tom, not able to hold myself up. Dale pounded furiously in the last seconds and then cried out as he came in my ass. Dale withdrew and crawled off the bed breathing hard. Tom wasn't done so he stopped me and got me on my tummy and fucked my pussy from behind until, tiny what seemed like microrgasms made me twitch with each thrust of his big cock until he grunted and came too, lying on top of me, twitching, breathing heavy. We lay like that for awhile.

I spent the remainder of the night doing other things with them. I sucked Jack off, no pun intended, and swallowed his cum. Dale splattered my breasts with his semen, and in my damn hair I might add. Tom continued to fuck me on the bed long after those two fell asleep and I could no longer move. I just lay there whimpering and having my little microrgasms under his relentless thrusting until the sun came up, he came twice more.

Tom drove me to the airport later that day as he had promised. I do blame them and I blame me. I did cum several times but would never put myself in that position again. I came out unscathed, except for sore nipples and two sore holes.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Ambushed

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 293 milliseconds