• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Amelia & Andrew: The Diamond Legacy Ch. 02

Amelia & Andrew: The Diamond Legacy Ch. 02

12345

I would like to thank Kalamazoo707 for all of her help with this chapter and for being a great editor. I would like to thank everyone who reads ,votes and/or comments on offerings .

********************

Andrew sadly looked at Catherine as he approached her. He looked from her and then to Amelia with tears in his eyes.

"I can't kill her even if it means our destruction... what are we going to do?" he asked.

Amelia sighed. She hated the feeling of uncertainty that flooded through her. She didn't want to kill Catherine but she was damned if she was going to share Andrew with her. The question that hung in her mind was how could they let her go? If they let her go and she told someone, it could mean their destruction if not something worse.

Amelia went to Andrew, wrapped her arms around him and pulled him into an embrace relishing in the warmth and safety his arms provided. They weren't' safe and she knew it but she needed the illusion of safety that being held by him provided.

"We'll work it out." Andrew whispered, "We have to keep her with us until we can figure out a way to make her forget us."

"What kind of life is that?" Amelia asked. "What happens if we do take her with us and she escapes during the day when we can't follow her? She could go to the officials and we'd be trapped."

"Are you saying that we should kill her?" Andrew asked.

"No," Amelia replied shaking her head. "I don't want to hurt her but I don't want to lose what we have. I don't understand how you can mean so much to me after just a couple of days but at any rate, we have to talk to her and explain everything to her. We'll make our decision when we see her reaction."

Amelia sighed, "All I wanted to do was send her home, have a good meal and then enjoy a day of making passionate love with you." she added.

"It's still early." Andrew replied, "You may still get your wish. Tell you what, I'll put the rest of the bags of blood in the fridge and make us some food while you wake up sleeping beauty. The brothers are secured downstairs so she'll be safe.

Amelia waited until Andrew left the room before waking Amelia but not before reminding herself that she shouldn't remove the poor human's eyes for looking at her man. She released the compulsion and gently shook Catherine while calling her name.

Catherine opened her eyes, looked around and asked for Andrew.

Amelia's eyes became black orbs as the skin of her face became pale and drawn. Her fangs descended, her gums drawing back making them seem even larger.

"He's mine!" Amelia hissed, "And if you don't stop looking at him with lust in your eyes, I'll rip them out of your head and feast on them!"

Catherine's eyes widened in terror as she let out a blood-curdling scream as Amelia approached her. Amelia was now in full predator mode trying to protect her rights to her mate and the girl's fear wasn't helping. She violently grabbed Catherine's head, yanked it to the side and bit down her fangs piercing the jugular vein. Amelia began draining the girl of her fear-laced blood thinking that it tasted sweeter than honey.

Andrew heard the scream, raced up the stairs and ran into the room. He saw Amelia in full vampire mode, her mouth latched onto the side of Catherine's neck. He raced across the room and yanked Amelia off Catherine as he screamed at her.

"Amelia! What in the fuck are you doing?"

Amelia struggled against Andrew as she hissed, "she was trying to steal you away from me! I won't allow anyone to come between us! She must die!"

Andrew turned Amelia around so that she was facing him and whispered to her, "she is a child, it's you that I want but you have to calm down so that we can help her before she dies."

Amelia regained control of herself and realized what she had done.

"My god Andrew!" she exclaimed, "help me! We have to save her! What came over me?" Amelia asked panicked.

Andrew went over to Catherine's side and tried to stop the blood flow knowing that if he didn't, she would die. Nothing he did stopped the blood from flowing from her neck. He looked over at Amelia and shook his head, "she'll be dead in a moment, and I guess our troubles are over."

"I didn't mean to attack her," Amelia said crying softly, "what came over me?"

Andrew wrapped his arms around Amelia as the girl took her last breath. He wished that he knew what to say to console Amelia.

"Maybe it's for the best." he said, "she won't have to travel with us and we won't have to worry about her betraying us."

Amelia was now beside herself with feelings of guilt, "What are we going to do with her body?" she asked, "She deserves a proper burial"

"We'll make sure that she gets one." Andrew replied. "We'll feed from the two downstairs, leave and then anonymously call it in."

"So we leave tomorrow night then." Amelia said softly. "Andrew, I am so sorry, maybe you'd be better off without me. You're better suited to the vampire life; I'll end up getting you killed."

"Did you forget our promise to each other?" Andrew asked firmly. "We promised to live or die together so which will it be? Get this through that thick head of yours! You are mine and no one or anything is going to separate us do you fucking understand me? I have been infatuated with you from the first time I saw you and after everything that we've been through you have no right to separate us."

Amelia threw her arms around Andrew's neck and kissed him. "I love you."

"I love you too." Andrew replied as he returned the hug

They went into another bedroom and quickly undressed. Andrew took a long slow perusal of the naked woman before him. He thought her more beautiful than any woman that he had ever seen and that included the mother of his son. He savored every inch of her flawless chocolate colored skin. Her scent was maddening. Her scent reminded him of the clean smell of a mountain rain and now that scent combined with the scent of her arousal, he thought that he could lose himself in her forever. It was as if the scent of her life's essence was a magnet drawing him in.

Amelia still aroused from her feeding wanted Andrew so badly that it hurt. His scent reminded her of new leather and musk. She was driven to a distraction by the scent of his life's essence that flowed beneath the surface of his skin. She had to taste it. She needed it more than she needed air.

Unable to wait any longer, Amelia dropped to her knees and took his member into her mouth. She rapidly bobbed her head up and down going deeper with each pass. She buried her nose in his pubic hair and worked her throat muscles trying to milk his cock. Andrew was fighting to control himself when he pulled Amelia up to her feet.

"I want to cum inside of you but not like that."

He picked her up, carried her to the bed and gently lay her down on it. He kissed her sliding his tongue into her mouth taking the time to explore her mouth with his tongue. He worked his left hand down to the junction between her legs and began rubbing her clit with his thumb varying the speed and pressure. He worked one and then two fingers into her hot wet pussy sawing them in and out while wiggling them around making sure that he reached every sensitive spot.

Andrew continued the ministrations with his fingers as he broke the kiss and began to nibble his way across his jaw then down to her neck. His fangs descended and he raked them across the skin of her neck causing her to shiver with anticipation. She wanted him to taste her essence as badly as he had wanted to taste hers it was a burning need that couldn't be ignored. When he reached her collarbone, Andrew retracted his fangs. He kissed, licked and nibbled his way across her collarbone; he could feel her building to her first orgasm.

He worked his way to her right breast and starting at the base and in a spiraling movement began to nip and lick his way up to her nipple. Once he reached the nipple, he gently took it into his mouth and began to tug on it as he flicked the tip of his tongue across the top of it. His left hand massaged her left breast gently pulling and pinching the nipple. His right hand tugged sharply on Amelia's clit making her sending her over the edge and screaming through the orgasm.

Inspired, Andrew didn't let up as he slid a third finger into her tight pussy. Amelia was out of her mind with lust and tried to rush him. She wanted him inside of her but when she tried to hurry him, he slowed down. He switched to her other breast but this time he used the tip of his tongue to spiral from the base of the breast to the nipple. Amelia tried to push her tit further into Andrew's mouth but he wouldn't allow it.

"I am the one who will decide how fast we go." he said as he held her in place. "If you insist on fighting me, I'll take great pleasure in tying you to the bed and teasing you for the next three days."

Amelia squealed, whether it was from lust or shock Andrew didn't know. He went back to teasing her nipple with the tip of his tongue and he could tell that her second orgasm was coming. He backed off but kept her right on the razor's edge of orgasm. She tried everything that she could to get Andrew to send her over the edge but he artfully dodged all of her attempts reducing her to begging.

"Andrew stop fucking teasing me!" she exclaimed, "and make me cum damn it!"

Andrew chuckled but continued to keep her on edge. Amelia tried to help herself go over the edge but Andrew wouldn't let her restraining her hands until she got the message.

"You are going to be sorry if you don't fucking make me cum right now!" Amelia demanded.

Andrew continued to ignore and slowly made his way down her stomach licking and then blowing across the moist skin making her shiver. He was taking great pleasure in driving her insane with lust never altering his pace no matter how much she demanded or begged him. She was getting to the point where she felt as if she was going to explode if Andrew didn't allow her to have her release. She couldn't even think clearly enough to use compulsion on him.

He swirled his tongue around her belly button as he worked her clit with his thumb just enough to keep her on edge but not enough to send her over the edge.

"Please Andrew," she begged, "Show me some mercy and let me cum."

Andrew rubbed his cheek across her patch of coarse dark hair reveling in the scent of her arousal as he slowly strummed her clit. Amelia was now begging in earnest offering him anything he wanted if only he would let her cum. He looked up at her and smiled as he got between her legs and slowly licked around the edges of her nether lips before going to the center and lapping at her. He stuck his tongue into her hole working it in and out like a small dick before licking his way to her clit. He began to nibble and suck on it as the bed became soaked with her juices.

He slid one and then two fingers into her pussy massaging her g-spot. Amelia began to shudder as the orgasm ripped through her body. All she could do was whimper as her breath raced in and out of her lungs. Her whole body trembled as she experienced the most intense orgasm of her life.

Andrew didn't let up, he kept sucking and nibbling at her as she rode wave after wave of pleasure that ripped through her body like a tidal wave. As soon as she began to come down from her orgasm, Andrew picked up his pace on her clit and the inside of her pussy. With a finger from his free hand, he began probing at her anal ring gently sliding it past the tight ring of muscle. The new sensation sent Amelia into another earth shattering orgasm. She shuddered violently as wave after wave of rippled through her body. She was panting as if she had just finished running the New York City marathon in record time.

She couldn't wait any longer; she had to have him inside of her. She grabbed Andrew by his head and pulled him up to her.

"I need you now." she said as soon as she could look into his eyes. She gave him a searing kiss forcing her tongue into his mouth. Andrew repositioned himself, took his rock hard cock in his hand and slowly slid it up and down her slit.

"What is it that you want love?" He teased.

Amelia wrapped her legs around Andrew's waist; her eyes now black orbs. "I want you now!"

Andrew inserted the head of his dick into her soaked pussy and held it there, "You don't intimidate me," he smirked, "I told you that this was at my pace not yours."

"Andrew please!" Amelia begged, "You're driving me insane!"

He began to work his way into her a little at a time then pull back until just the head of his cock was in her. He would pause for a couple of moments then slide in a little further only to pull back again. It took him a full five minutes to work his all of his cock in her. By this time, Amelia was beside herself with lust and desire, nothing she did could make Andrew speed up his slow, deliberate pace.

Amelia reached up, pulled Andrew down to her and bit into his shoulder. Andrew howled in pleasure and began to move at a frantic pace. His control gone, he let his fangs descend and bit into her shoulder as she had bitten into his. They each had only taken a couple of sips from each other but it was enough to send them into the most intense orgasm that either of them had ever experienced.

They released each other and lay in post orgasmic bliss. When they calmed, they realized that they needed to feed or else they would go into a frenzy. They headed to the basement where the brothers were still secured to the pipes. Andrew went to Paul, grabbed him as he turned his head to expose his neck and viciously bit down. He drank until the man was drained dry, released the lifeless body and left it hanging there.

While Andrew was feeding on Paul, Amelia calmly walked over to John and released the compulsion. She wanted him to be fully aware of what was going to happen to him. She wanted him to feel the same fear that Catherine felt when he had her tied to the bed and was going to rape her.

John watched as Andrew drained his brother and began to beg.

"Please! I'll do anything you want! Just don't kill me!"

"You have got to be kidding." Amelia said, "you expect mercy when you have none yourself? You're a pathetic piece of shit and I'm about to do the world a favor by getting rid of you."

She reached up, grabbed the rope that led to the pipe and snapped it. John tried to shove her out of the way but she didn't move other than to kick the side of his kneecap forcing it to dislocate to the side. John howled in pain as he fell, his leg no longer able to support him.

Amelia grabbed him by the hair, yanked his head to the side and bit down puncturing his jugular vein. She gulped it down not wanting to waste a single drop as she relished the sweet taste of it. When he was drained dry, she unceremoniously dropped the body to the floor.

She looked at Andrew and realized that she could feel everything that he felt for her. She felt his love and need for her just as he felt hers for him. She found it to be a very surreal experience. Amelia wanted and needed to be held by him and knew that he wanted the same as they came to grips with this new ability. She rushed over to Andrew and hugged him, holding on to him for dear life.

"I could stay like this forever." she heard him say.

Amelia smiled before replying, "So could I my love."

"You could what?" Andrew asked confused as to what she was talking about.

"Stay like this forever." she replied laughing, "You just said it and I'm agreeing with you."

"Amelia, I didn't say anything," Andrew said, 'I thought it but .... Are you telling me that you can read my mind?" he asked.

"If I did, it wasn't intentional," Amelia replied. "But it sounded as if you had spoken out loud and I'm not trying to spy on your personal thoughts."

Andrew heard what she said but also heard, "God why does he have to look so sexy?"

"You're very sexy yourself." Andrew said, "And I don't think that you were reading my mind on purpose, it just surprised me is all."

Amelia looked at Andrew and was confused for a moment until she understood what was happening.

"Andrew, we're not reading each other's minds; somehow we're projecting out thoughts to each other." She concentrated on what she wanted to say and then asked, "Did you hear me?"

Andrew shook his head, "sorry love but it didn't seem to work this time."

Amelia shrugged, "too bad, I was offering you something special but now you'll never know what it was."

Andrew's eyes lit up, "I can only imagine what you were thinking of."

He snapped the rope that was holding Paul's body up and let them fall to the floor.

"What do you think we should do with the bodies?" he asked.

"I don't know." Amelia replied, "How long are we going to be staying here?"

"I figured on a few days so that we could come up with a plan and maybe get a better handle on our abilities." Andrew said, "and I was hoping to get to know you a little better but I think that we should leave here as soon as possible." he added.

Amelia smiled at the "get to know you better" comment and asked a question, "why did we become vampires and not die like the others? And what if Catherine is in the process of becoming a vampire? If it weren't for you, I would be in big trouble. Think about how she's going to be when she wakes up and remembers that I attacked her."

Andrew frowned at the possibility that John and Paul could be vampires. He thought about what he knew about vampires from the books he read and the movies. The only thing that was consistent in all of them was that they died if they went into the sunlight and death was permanent if either they were decapitated or their bodies burned. He wondered how one was turned into a vampire although he did not intend to turn someone; it was something that they needed to know to prevent accidental turnings.

"I don't know why or how we turned but it's a good question." Andrew replied. "I also have to wonder what the difference between us and that woman's other victims are. And for the sake of argument, let's say that we started the process of creating three new vampires, what do we do? Do we allow it to happen or try to prevent it?"

"I don't think that we should let the brothers become vampires." Amelia replied, "But how do we stop it?"

"We cut off their heads." Andrew replied.

"Are you sure?" Amelia asked.

"No but according to the myths they can be killed in two ways and one of them is decapitating them and of the two methods, that is the more practical one." Andrew replied.

"Why is that the more practical choice? And what about the girl?" Amelia asked, "Are we going to cut her head off too?"

"The other option is burning the bodies, it would take too long and as for the girl, she was an innocent, we'll try to help her but we can't let the brothers return as vampires." Andrew replied. "I wonder if we can find any reliable information on the web?"

"Shall we try Google or Wikipedia?" Amelia asked laughing.

"Actually," Andrew replied, "I was thinking of trying both. We need to make some quick decisions; we have less than an hour before sunrise. We have to decide what we're going to do and where we're going to go from here. I don't know how much information is out there but we'll have to take what we can get."

"I'm sorry love, you're right and besides, it really can't hurt anything." Amelia said softly.

"There's nothing to be sorry for." Andrew said as he wrapped his arms around Amelia, "and it does sound like some kind of joke but I'm trying to keep us alive."

Andrew released her from the hug and went to the garage to see if there was anything that he could use to decapitate the brothers. He was impressed with the selection of cars that he saw in the garage-taking note of the Beemer and a viper but the Hummer H-3 Alpha was the vehicle that would best fit their needs. He took a few minutes to look it over and realized that it had everything that they would need including a small refrigerator. After looking over the Hummer, he looked for an axe and found a machete.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Amelia & Andrew: The Diamond Legacy Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds