• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • American Mom Ch. 21

American Mom Ch. 21

12345

This is a parody story. No characters represent any real person, alive or deceased.

All characters are over the age of 18, including cartoon characters who have failed several years of school.

*********************

"So Steve, what's the plan for tonight since your dad is out of town and Haley is in New York at the Phish concert?" Francine asked with eagerness. She had purchased several new toys at the Hustler store earlier in the day in anticipation that he would want to do another hot photo shoot.

"DeAndre Green is going to come over so we can play his new Zombie Apocalypse game on my Xbox." He replied nonchalantly, even as he noticed her discernible look of disappointment.

"Who is DeAndre Green dear? Do your Dad or I know his parents?"

"You've heard me talk about DeAndre Mom. He's my new friend. You have probably seen all the internet and newspaper articles about him; Pearl Baily High School's all-time leading wide receiver, and recent University of DC scholarship signee?"

DeAndre was also one of the guys Steve had shown Francine's photo on his phone; but he left that part out.

"I'm sure I have heard about your little friend dear." Francine was deeply disappointed, but decided not to push the issue.

"And..." Steve continued, "I thought it would be cool if you could pick up some hot wings at Hooters for us."

"Hooters?" she asked with a bit of disdain.

"Yeah mom. All the cool guys at school, including DeAndre, say they are the best. I've wanted to try them for a long time. It would make me look really big in DeAndre's eyes if we served that tonight. Would you mind?"

"I suppose not." she replied somewhat dejectedly as the doorbell rang.

Steve ran to the door to let in his new friend as Francine gathered her purse and keys. "So guys..." She smiled before stopping in mid-sentence. All of Steve's friends that Francine Smith had ever met were a nerdish bunch. Fat; pimply; geeky. They ran the entire gamut of nerdism.

Francine was shocked to be greeted at her door by a budding Adonis standing next to her son. DeAndre Green was six feet tall and appeared to be chiseled from granite...black granite dressed in a tight tank top and shorts.

"Pleased to meet you Mrs. Smith." Francine admired his dark muscles as he reached out to shake her hand.

"Nice to meet you also DeAndre." She managed to spit out before continuing. "I was just on my way to pick up an order at Hooters for you boy's to eat tonight. Do either of you want anything else from Hooters besides the wings?"

"How about some beer and one of those hot waitresses to serve us?" joked Steve, poking his buddy in the ribs.

"HA Ha mister...very funny." Responded Francine as she headed out the door.

As she drove Francine tried her best to get over her very real disappointment at how the night was turning out. She had bought several adult DVD's and had been taking notes of what the women were doing in all of the sexiest scenes so she could recreate them for Steve. Now, to top off the disappointment of no homemade video tonight, her son was making jokes about finding the waitresses at Hooters attractive.

But on the other hand, there was another very hot young man in the house to help distract her disappointment.

Pulling into the parking lot, Francine locked her SUV and walked into the restaurant. The young girl greeting customers pointed her to the bar to place her to-go order. "We don't get too many orders for take out." The girl commented.

"I bet you don't." Francine responded cattily to the young woman, totally unimpressed by the girl's own set of small Hooter's.

Sitting at the bar and checking out the menu, her attention was drawn to the woman behind the bar.

'Humpff; I've got a much better body than she has.' Francine thought as she looked around the restaurant at the other waitresses 'Hell, I look better than any of these girls. Why would Steve joke he wanted me to bring one of these young bitches back to serve him and DeAndre when he has me available?"

As she angrily set her attention back to the menu, she placed her order for several types of wings, more than enough to keep the two teens occupied all night. She waited patiently for the order to be filled as she looked around the restaurant.

'Those shorts the waitresses are wearing are the same color as my old pair of orange biking shorts that I found the other day at the bottom of my dresser drawers. I'm sure mine fit a lot tighter than what these girls are wearing. Talk about a camel toe!' she laughed to herself as she imagined the bright orange shorts tightly puckered up in the cleft of her shaved pussy.

As she looked towards the TV's over the bar, her gaze locked on a sign next to a Hooters waitress tank top that was framed on the wall. "Be a Hooters Girl at Home! $19.95. Available in small to XXL" A smile formed on Francine's lips as she pulled her wallet from her purse and called the bartender back over.

Later, back at the house Steve and DeAndre were playing the video game intently, staring hard at the screen as they heard Francine enter the house from the garage. A few minutes later they heard her voice from the doorway to the kitchen.

"Are you two guys ready for some drinks and wings?"

"Sure mom." Steve replied, somewhat irritated at the untimely interruption. He continued playing as his mother's form entered his peripheral vision and stood off to his side.

"Just put em down wherever mom." A few seconds later he felt a hard elbow in his side from DeAndre.

"What the fuck DeAndre?" he squalled as he paused the game and shot a perplexed look at his new friend. DeAndre's face was frozen in amazement, his mouth gaped open and his gaze set solid.

Steve followed DeAndre's gaze to find Francine Smith holding a serving tray with three beers and a platter of wings.

Steve's eyes dropped to scan his mother from the floor up. She was standing confidently on a new pair of four inch white platform stripper shoes, buckled around her ankles. His eyes followed her tanned legs up to find her wearing an extremely form fitting pair of bright orange, stretchy bike shorts. The material sucked deeply into every crevice, pressing into a distinct camel toe between her visibly puffy pussy lips.

On top she was wearing a Hooters waitress tank top that was cut off a few inches above her belly button. The tank top was a size or more too small for her obviously braless tits and clung to her like a second layer of skin. Her nipples stood hard, pressing against the thin cotton top.

"I hope you guys don't mind me joining you for a drink. My manager said it would be okay because it's just good customer service. He also said you asked for some change to share so you two can tip me tonight." She continued as she laid ten one dollar bills and four five's and two twenties on the table in front of them. "The only catch is, you have to spend it all tonight." She said as she broke into a huge friendly smile and patted the tops of a couple of dollar bills that were peeking out from where they were stuffed down the front of her shorts.

"You guys did say you wanted beer and a Hooters waitress; didn't you?" she smiled, her lips shining from freshly applied lip gloss, her eye lids painted a light blue.

"Uh, sure mom." Steve smiled. "Are those beers really for us?"

"Well, I think that if you gentlemen are old enough to eat these Hooters hot wings, and have your own private Hooters waitress then I think you are probably old enough to chase them down with beer." She smiled as she set the tray down, her breasts wobbling delightfully underneath her tight shirt.

"You certainly make a beautiful Hooters girl Mrs. Smith." DeAndre said as he stared directly at her chest.

"Well thank you DeAndre." She made sure to bend directly on front of him so he got a good view of her cleavage. In his mind he compared the image in his mind of the photo Steve had showed him days ago; the one of Francine in her nightie. He swiftly decided the real thing was much more impressive.

"Ahem!" Steve cleared his throat loudly.

"What?" DeAndre stammered, turning back to the game to see that he had been killed.

"Mom can you move your ass please; it is in my way," Steve said.

Francine turned and wiggled her ass playfully. "Is this better?"

Steve surprised DeAndre as he smiled, "Actually, that is much better."

"Now boy's..." Francine suddenly had a serious look. "We can all play silly games like this tonight, but there are only two rules."

DeAndre swallowed hard as Francine spoke, realizing the situation had suddenly taken a serious tone.

"Rule number one. You must be old enough to eat at Hooter's to be served. DeAndre, how old are you?" Francine asked.

"I just turned eighteen last month." he smiled hopefully.

"Perfect. Francine beamed before continuing. "And rule number two DeAndre, you cannot tell your parents about my serving you beer as your waitress tonight in this outfit. Okay?"

"Yes mam. I won't tell anyone." DeAndre responded.

"Like I said, just don't tell your parents." Francine smiled as she turned to go to the kitchen, her ass cheeks oozing out from the bottom of her tight shorts.

"Put your eyes back in your socket's loser, and drink up." Steve chided his friend as the two teens proceeded to drink their beers, watching Francine's ass gyrate smoothly as she walked towards the kitchen. The white fabric of her thong waistband stuck up over her hips, nearly glowing against her tan skin.

When she returned from the kitchen she set down a platter of wings. After eating their fill of wings and watching Francine's soft tease show, the two boys began playing DeAndre's new Zombie Apocalypse while Francine cleaned up the kitchen.

Francine was preparing another tray of snacks when Steve walked in. He moved behind her and reached his hands around her, pushing down her bicycle shorts and thong with a bit of effort, and slid his middle finger easily inside her wet pussy.

"Are you enjoying teasing my friend?"

Francine shrugged and turned it back on him asking playfully as she gyrated her pussy against his touch. "Does my big boy enjoy me teasing his friend?" She was slightly stunned at his response.

"Maybe I do. Do you want to fuck him?" he said, turning it back on to her.

At the time she thought they were just having harmless playful banter, so she answered, "I would fuck his brains out so hard." Suddenly he cocked his head as if hearing something. He pulled his finger out of her and yanked her shorts up just before DeAndre walked into the kitchen.

"Thanks Mom, we will make sure that happens." Steve said.

"What happens?" a clueless DeAndre asked.

"Mom was just telling me she wants to play the game a little too, so I said we will make sure that happens."

"But you told her thanks?" DeAndre responded.

"Don't worry about it man." Steve brushed his soon to be fucked friend off. "What did you want anyway?"

"Uhmm, another beer if it is okay Mrs. Smith." Francine retrieved another beer from the refrigerator and handed it to DeAndre, who was quickly on his way back to the family room.

Once the sound of the video game resumed, Steve resumed his physical and psychological sexual blitz on his Mother. Pulling her shorts and thong down to her ankles in one swift motion, Steve reinserted his finger in her sloppy wet pussy.

"Where were we...oh yeah? Will you obey every order I give you?" he asked as his young hands grabbed her hips and held her in place, his fingers sinking deep in her hot flesh.

"Fuck Steve...Yes! Whatever you want," she replied, moaning from frustration at being denied the hard fucking she had been craving all day.

As he started finger fucking her again, Steve hissed, "Would you like to take DeAndre's cock in your mouth?" She moaned, his fingers feeling so good pumping in and out of her pussy. "I've seen him in the gym shower Mom; he's almost as big as me.

"Is that what my boy wants? Do you really want your mommy with your friend's big black dick in my white mouth?"

"Now that you ask me, that is exactly what I want to watch you do," her son informed her, his tone not as playful as hers.

She kissed him feverishly and then looked him in the eye, his hand firmly on her hip as he finger fucked her. "Are you serious, Steve? Because I'll do it."

"Deadly serious." he smiled, revealing his plan to her. "The house is empty except for the three of us. You didn't really think I was going to let the night pass without another sexy photo shoot and video did you?"

"Oh Steve; this is so arousing. It would have been so unthinkable a few weeks ago for me to let a black man even touch me...let alone put his forbidden cock in my mouth."

His mother smiled as he continued. "I am going to direct you in a new video and photo shoot, based on the concept of a video game showdown. One that includes something any teenage boy finds critical to such a video concept."

"You mean Aliens and Zombies" she quipped.

"No...A hot babe fucking the contestants," Steve retorted, smacking her firm ass.

"You must have put some real thought into this already," she smiled, the naughty ideas in her son's dirty mind exciting her.

"You ever been double penetrated Mom? A bick dick in your pussy and ass at the same time?" he asked, as casual as if he was asking if she had been to the grocery store. He lifted her right knee in the crook of his arm and pushed it against the counter top while slamming his big cock deep in her pussy with one swift motion.

"No...that...would...be a...first...for me." She moaned between his strokes, lying so she would not hurt his feelings.

"Will be; not would be; cause it's gonna happen." He hissed in her ear. "Ever fantasized about it?" he questioned.

"Of...course...baby," she replied, wiggling her ass, while fucking him back.

"Cum now Mom," he grunted. Francine obeyed, letting the rising tide of emotion wash over her, the thought of having a young virile black cock fuck her raced through her mind.

"Fuuuuck, yes," she hissed. She shuddered and moaned softly for another thirty seconds as she came down from her climax.

Pulling out, Steve looked his mother in the eye. "I am serious, I want you to let DeAndre fuck you."

"You are such a naughty boy whoring your mother out." she weakly teased as she slowly recovered from her orgasm. "Do you want him to know you have been fucking me?" She asked with a tone of hope.

"I think so. It is a fucking amazing secret I am dying for someone besides Haley to know." he said, his shy nerdy side surfacing again.

"OK, but please be careful who you tell. I do have a life to protect." she pointed out.

"Really?" Steve said, contemplating her words. "We are all over the age of consent, even if barely." He wrapped his arms around her. "And did you forget? You are a star already. I uploaded the video and stills the other night of you and me and Haley. It has over fifteen thousand votes already. You said you were going to handle things with Dad in case he ever found out. Remember?"

Francine looked down at her son, softly bit her lower lip and nodded her head silently in agreement. Even though the thought of the truth coming out scared her, it excited her even more.

As he headed back for the family room, Francine gathered her wits and the next round of snacks when she heard Steve yell. "Mom, can you get DeAndre and me a couple of beers and some more snacks?"

"Sure, honey," Francine called out, knowing full well Steve's intent. She reached down and grabbed the waistband at the front of her tight shorts and pulled up, nestling a massive camel toe in her wet pussy fold. She then grabbed a couple of beers from the refrigerator and sauntered out.

After giving Steve his beer without any fanfare, she strolled over to DeAndre and bent down allowing him a very generous up close and personal look of her ample cleavage. Lingering there way longer than necessary, she asked "Can I get you anything else, DeAndre?" He stammered, " No mam." "That's too bad," she purred, putting her hands on his thighs to push herself up.

Putting her right foot in its tall heel on the couch between the boys, she spoke in a soft voice. "Steve, baby, I've got a cramp in my calf, can you help me?" He smiled,

"Sure Mom." As Steve slowly rubbed her calf, she positioned herself so her deeply defined camel toe was clearly visible to young DeAndre. Dampness from her excitement was beginning to darken the material indented in her lips.

After Steve finished rubbing her calf, she sighed dramatically, and replaced her right foot with her left. Winking at DeAndre playfully, she said, "The things women will wear to please men."

DeAndre sat staring intently at her camel toe. "Do you like these shoes DeAndre?" Francine asked sweetly, snapping him from his trance.

"Oh...yeah, right...they look great Mrs. Smith.

"Oh, aren't you sweet." She responded. After Steve rubbed her calf for several minutes she set her foot back on the ground and asked again, with a soft playful banter, "Can I get you two studs anything else?"

"No we are fine," Steve replied, a devious smirk on his face and a confident look in his eyes as he watched his rattled friend as Francine retreated to the kitchen with a swing in her step.

Once on the other side of the kitchen entry Francine pinned her back to the wall and held her breath so she could overhear the teen's conversation. It was difficult to hear over her own hard breathing.

"Come on DeAndre," Steve pleaded, "you know how much I like Zombie Apocalypse, and my Dad said I can't buy it until I earn the money. Just let me have the game to play for the next couple of weeks while he's out of town and I'm putting the money together. I'll give you my copy when Dad lets me have it."

"Why would I do that Steve?" DeAndre asked in an aloof manner. "What's in it for me? You gotta at least give me something in return." Steve put his index finger to his lips and thought for a few minutes.

"Well...how about if I show you a picture on my iPhone of me...with a real live naked woman?" DeAndre's eyes bugged wide open. So did Francine's in the kitchen.

"No way!" DeAndre exclaimed.

"Way." was Steve's casual reply.

"Deal!" practically screamed DeAndre.

'I guess this is the moment of decision.' Francine thought. 'Do I let Steve do this? Can we trust DeAndre?' she pondered. As she continued to debate herself in the kitchen she heard the pounding of Steve's feet climbing the stairs, and then quickly coming back down.

Quickly scanning through his photo album on his cell as he ran down the stairs, Steve selected the photo of his mother with her head on his shoulder facing away from the camera, her beautiful nude backside exposed under her transparent negligee.

As he turned the phone towards his friend, DeAndre's face froze in shock. "Who is she Steve, she's freaking magnificent."

'Oh my God! No turning back now.' reflected Francine with a soft giggle.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you." Steve replied coolly.

"Oh my God Steve...you are the King! No way is another guy in our class ever going to get this close to such a beautiful, nude woman...ever!"

Francine blushed with pride from her eavesdropping vantage point in the kitchen.

"Well; you're right DeAndre." Steve replied, suddenly becoming full of himself, and enjoying the admiration of his new friend.

"I'd give anything to know who she is."

'He must have shown him the photo where my face is not showing.' Thought Francine, nervously but quietly keeping herself occupied in the kitchen until things played out. 'That's sweet that Steve is trying to protect my privacy...but I am a little disappointed if I'm being honest.' She admitted to herself. 'I thought he was serious about me fucking his friend. What a pity.'

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • American Mom Ch. 21

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds