American Muslims Pt. 02

Deniz moves in and starts kissing Yana, tongue exchange mouths. Yana tries to swallow some of the cum and Deniz takes the rest. They finish off and then Deniz moves over and un-handcuffs Yasmin, removes the ball gag and feet restraints. "You're ours now," says Deniz.

Yasmin stands up and Deniz starts kissing her back. She kisses down towards Yasmin's ass, and then, Deniz opens Yasmin's butt cheeks and slides her tongue in. She licks around the colon and gradually penetrates it. Deniz's tongue is doing an intense assault to Yasmin's anus, while Yana approaches Yasmin, and grabs her pussy. Yana squeezes Yasmin's pussy, and gently starts to rub it.

Yana slides two fingers into Yasmin's pussy, she shoves it all the way up. Yasmin lets out a scream, while Deniz is eating her ass out. Yana moves in and out and speed, she then places her lips onto Yasmin's lips and kisses her. Yasmin has never been so glad to have left her native Kurdistan, as she feels, at this moment. In Turkey, Armenians, Kurds and Turks screw one another, in America they fuck one another. The American dream, the wet dream.

Yana withdraws from Yasmin, as does Deniz. "Lets' put the strap-ons on. " Says Deniz.

"Not a bad idea," says Yana. "Why don't you and Yasmin both stick one on." Deniz hands Yasmin a strap-on and slides one on herself. Yasmin quickly get hers into position.

Yasmin lifts up Yana cocktail dress and pulls down her panties. She teases Yana's butt cheek, and then she inserts the strap-on all the way in. Deniz lines up behind her and does the same. Deniz starts pounding and screaming, but it takes Yasmin a moment before she gets going.

The three women are lined up, making a lot of noise and screaming, Yana's butt cheeks go red. Deniz leans forward and hugs Yasmin, who in turn, leans forward and hugs Yana. The intense anal sex continues, Deniz goes psycho on Yasmin's ass, so much so, that Yasmin wonders , if anything will be left of her asshole by the end.

After twenty minutes of intense anal humping, the girls calm down and stop. Yasmin needs to sit down for a few minutes, which she does with great difficult. Deniz is still hungry, and decides to move in and starts kissing Yana.

While she kisses Yana, Deniz slides her strap-on into Yana's pussy. She does not wait and begins humping Yana's pussy violently. Yasmin sits and watches the show, the smell of sex is in the air.

Deniz pulls on Yana's hair and continues to fuck her pussy violently. Deniz spits in Yana's face and Yana slaps her. They scream, you fucking whore, at each other. Yana starts to feel cum oozing out of her pussy, and it drips onto Deniz's strap-on. Yana closes her eyes and waits for climax. She envisages waterfalls, it's then, cum starts flying out.

Deniz stops and withdraws. Exhausted Deniz pulls up a chair and takes a seat. Yana tries to regain composure and then she heads for some draws and pulls out another strap-on.

"Yasmin, come on. Let's finish Deniz off."

Deniz looks between Yana and Yasmin, as both come from either side of her and close in. "Whatever, just fuck me."

Yana grabs Deniz and undresses her. Deniz is completely naked except for her boots and Yana starts to tease her outer lips. Yana slides the strap-on into Deniz pussy, Deniz lets out a scream, while Yasmin starts to do the same to her ass.

Both women are in. Yasmin says, "This is revenge for what Turkey has done to Kurdish people."

Yana smiles, "And this is for your efforts to undermine the both of us."

Deniz's eyes widen, but before she can say anything, they both start humping. Deniz's eyes look like they are about to burst, and she screams, cries and groans. Both Yasmin and Yana start licking different parts of Deniz's body, while they pound her. Where ever Deniz starts sweating, a tongue finds its way there.

Both Deniz's pussy and ass cheeks go really red. Deniz doesn't know how much longer she can hold out for. She braves it and tries to fight back, by taking it. Despite all her commotion, Deniz is enjoying it. It goes on for 30-minutes and each girl's body is drenched in sweat. Deniz is proving to be tough, but then she starts to cum.

Cum pours out, and both Yana and Yasmin stop.

"I love you"

"I love you too."

"I love you two."

Yasmin goes on clean-up duty, she sucks all three strap-ons clean, and then licks clean Deniz's pussy. Then she cleans the cum stained floor with her tongue.

After this day, Yasmin becomes a regular third party, to Deniz and Yana's relationship. She attended their wedding and honeymoon.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds