America's Sweetheart

So Jenny Brite kneeled on the carpet with Cammy Jenkins, and took a further step down the road to abject humiliation. And while Kim Callaghan was motivated by her desire to gain whatever protection Laura could offer her, Jenny's only motivation was to get through it. The repulsion was apparent on her face as she and Cammy began to kiss, but Jenny again was surprised to find herself growing aroused. She was stunned to find herself responding this way to a woman's touch, but she decided to go with the feeling.

Cammy had her lie on her back, and brought her face down between Jenny's spread legs. If any of the cameras recorded that the fact Jenny was actually receiving oral sex from the other actress, such graphic scenes never made it into the film. Anyone who knew Ben Wilde, though, knew beyond a doubt that the one of the cameras was in fact capturing the intimate encounter, and that the X-rated version of the girl-girl scene would soon be found in his personal collection.

Her eyes tightly shut in concentration, Jenny soon climaxed, then lay peacefully in the afterglow. When she opened her eyes a few moments later, though, the reality of what she'd just experienced, before the collective gazes of a large share of the cast and crew of the film, sank in. She was crying again, but Cammy embraced her tightly, whispering softly, calming her down. Then with a gentle kiss, Cammy quietly reminded Jenny that it was time to return the favor.

With the cameras rolling again, the two switched positions. An eternity seemed to pass, and many more tears fell, before Jenny could bring herself to place her open mouth on the other woman's sex. With the initial contact, Cammy let out a soft moan of pleasure, prompting Jenny to seek out the other woman's prominent clitoris with her tongue.

It seemed strange to find herself in this position, yet at the same time very erotic. She soon realized that that Cammy had begun responding in pleasure to her intimate touch, and Jenny was actually finding the act less objectionable with each passing moment. It didn't take long before the woman achieved a noisy climax, and again the two women embraced. And as before, while the final cut of the film would show no graphic content, the scene had been captured on film, none the less.

So Laura told her boyfriend, the gang leader, that she and the lady cop would each bring off four of the bad guys orally, but that no force was to be used. She promised that Callaghan would do her share, and do it right, and if she didn't live up to Laura's promise, that they could do what they would with her. So Kim did what she had to do, and when she walked away after satisfying her four men, she was disgusted, but otherwise unharmed.

Once they both had completed their task, which Laura actually seemed to enjoy, she took the detective to her room to get some sleep. They were both locked inside the second floor bedroom, but Callaghan was otherwise unrestrained, and at least they did have a private bathroom. Kim pretended to be exhausted, but was actually fully alert.

Laura cuddled up to Kim, both stark naked, and soon drifted off into a deep, satisfied sleep. When the detective saw that the other woman was snoring softly, she crawled out of bed and headed for the bathroom. On her way, though, she quickly rifled through Laura's purse, grabbing her cell phone and carrying it into the bathroom with her. She locked the door, turned on the shower, and dialed her precinct.

Her department had been looking for her, but had no idea where she'd been taken, let alone what she had endured over the past day and a half. She told them she'd leave the cell phone on, and they could find her by triangulating from the cell phone towers, a common practice. Callaghan feared she'd be at the mercy of the gangsters until help arrived, and would be in danger of finding herself caught in the crossfire, should a gun battle erupt.

She didn't sleep at all, and spent most of the night in a chair by the window, watching hopefully for signs of the SWAT team. Knowing what she now did about the lay of the land, Callaghan thought they would very likely approach the house from the same copse of trees she'd run to the night before. From this window, she'd be able to spot help coming from that direction. When Laura had brought her back early that morning, Kim had seen enough of the house and the surrounding area to realize there wasn't any decent cover within a hundred yards.

She eventually caught her first glimpse of the SWAT team emerging from those same woods, and she began to think she it might be time to get out of the house. Kim thought she could crawl out the second floor window, and make the twelve foot jump to the ground. She was still naked, and she searched the room in vain for something she could wear. Her clothes, and Laura's, had been left in the living room, and there was nothing in the room but the bedsheets and the blanket. She didn't think she could remove the blanket without disturbing the sleeping Laura, who would likely raise an alarm. So she carefully opened the window, crawled out onto a narrow ledge, lowered herself gently to the ground, and started out towards the SWAT team at a dead run.

Jenny Brite wasn't afraid of doing many of her own stunts. She crawled out the window, again finding herself on the outside lot instead of the soundstage where the interior scenes were filmed. There was a substantial air cushion below her, in case she fell, and onto which she would soon be letting herself down. None of this was a problem for the actress; except, of course, the fact that she was doing it completely naked.

And Jenny was about to come face to face with a number of actors she'd worked with earlier in the film, Callaghan's fellow cops. When this scene had originally been filmed a few days earlier, she couldn't have imagined that she'd soon be doing it again, only this time working in the nude. Even at that, she had assumed that, once her character reached the safety of the SWAT team, she'd be allowed to cover up, and her final nude scene would be behind her. But not surprisingly, the scene had again been rewritten, and Kim Callaghan now brushed the offered blanket aside, demanding a gun. She wanted to go after the animals that had so brutally raped her, and she didn't give a damn about being naked. Of course, Jenny didn't see things quite the same way her character did.

Callaghan concede to putting a bullet proof vest on over her otherwise naked body, but the adrenaline was flowing too hard and too fast through her system to allow her even to worry about her lower half, still bare for all to see. The SWAT team tried to approach the house stealthily, but they soon found themselves under fire. They quickly retreated to the relative safety of the trees, and a little later they reemerged behind, and inside, two armored Humvees.

They neared the house, one vehicle circling around towards the other side, strategically stopping at a point where they wouldn't accidentally fire on their own comrades. Over a loudspeaker, they demanded that those inside surrender immediately. Gunshots again erupted from the house, and the officers returned fire, riddling the house with their powerful automatic weapons. The gunfire from inside soon ended, and the SWAT team began to make plans to enter the house.

Inside the dwelling, they found six dead bodies, two men wounded, conscious but too badly injured to resist. They also encountered a woman, hysterical but apparently uninjured. As the officers prepared to take the wounded men into custody, Callaghan fired a bullet into each one's head, raising only mild objections from her fellow cops. She did ask them to take it easy on Laura, who had mostly been kind to Kim during some of the worst of it.

Only after Detective Callaghan removed the vest did she even realize that she was standing totally naked among her fellow officers. Her face turned red as she tried to cover herself with her hands, and she asked that someone bring her a blanket.

***

So Jenny Brite finally completed her last nude scene, and she quietly wrapped a robe around herself as Wilde gleefully declared that the production was a wrap. There was to be a party on Saturday night for cast and crew, and finally, for the first time in days, it seemed to Jenny that the attention was focused on something besides her naked body.

Arriving home early that evening, she received a call from Josh, her ex-husband. He had still been hinting at coming back to Jenny, but she'd been so busy with her film, they hadn't really taken the time to discuss it. He told her he had moved back to Los Angeles, and asked if he could come for a visit that evening. Of course he could come; Jenny would love to see him.

They hadn't seen each other in several months, had only occasionally spoken on the phone, and while she wanted to see little Joshua, she first wanted to spend some time with the only man she had ever truly loved, the man she still loved, would always love. They enjoyed a nice dinner at a restaurant Jenny had once worked in as a waitress. This was followed later by a session of tender but passionate lovemaking.

A little later, together in the king-size bed they had shared for years, Josh asked Jenny to tell him about her most recent project. All he knew was that she was finally making an action movie, something she'd wanted for years, but he didn't know any of the details. If he had heard that Ben Wilde was involved, though, he would have had at least some idea what she'd been through.

Jenny glossed over the general plot of the movie, but when she got to the part about the rewrite, the required nudity, and how she'd been coerced into performing in the humiliating scenes, she began to cry. She described in detail every humiliating moment she'd been forced to endure, under the terms of the contract she'd so trustingly signed. She described the simulated rape scene, which she thought was ironic, because the actors playing the rapists never had to take anything off. But she was naked as she could be for the entire scene.

She also told Josh about the supposedly simulated girl-girl sex scene, and how she'd actually climaxed with the other actress, Cammy Jenkins. At first, Jenny tried to play down the intensity of the orgasm she'd experienced. She was embarrassed to admit how much she'd actually enjoyed it, both giving and receiving pleasure, and how it was far different than what she'd imagined. She had initially found the encounter repulsive but, disregarding her audience, she discovered that making love with another woman was both erotic and pleasurable.

Jenny hadn't known what kind of reaction to expect from Josh, but after losing him because of her drug problem, she now believed that it was better to be totally honest with him. Her love for him now stronger than ever, she would rather risk losing him forever than be anything less than totally open about everything she'd gone through. As she gazed inquisitively into his eyes, it took her a few moments to read his thoughts.

Josh took her into his arms in a warm, loving embrace, offering soothing words of sympathy for what she'd endured. But Jenny was literally stunned when she realized he had actually become aroused by her tale. She'd feared he would be disgusted by what she'd done, but he was actually turned on! Another round of lovemaking followed, after which Josh asked Jenny if she would marry him, again. Yes, of course she would, but she had to ask him about his reaction.

Josh explained that, while he always felt he'd married the hottest lady in Hollywood, that he'd also found her the most, well, vanilla woman he'd ever known. The sex had always been great, he told her, but he'd often longed for something a bit more... adventurous? Because she was such a lady, always so respectable and proper, he'd always been afraid to ask her to try anything even the least bit kinky. He was afraid she might think less of him if he urged her to participate in anything kinky. But the idea of her standing naked in front of all these men, and of making love with another woman, and of doing it in front of a crowd; well, Josh was so turned on just thinking about it, they made love for the third time that night.

At the wrap party Saturday night, Jenny Brite unexpectedly became the center of attention. Dressed in a conservative blouse and knee-length skirt, she listened as Ben Wilde, the director, told everyone that nobody could have done a better job than Jenny Brite did, blending her marvelous acting ability with her real-life embarrassment. He joked that if there were an Oscar for the best B-movie actress, that she would win hands down. He asked her to say a few words, but before she could say a word, applause began to fill the room.

Jenny stood there, astonished, as the ovation continued for more than five minutes. She had felt like such a victim during the last few days of filming, but as the cheering continued, she began to realize that no one else saw her that way. They saw her as a star, possibly the only actress who could have pulled it off as well as she had. She knew that they were now counting on the film becoming a cult hit, and that residuals from DVD sales would probably make them some good money. Not because the film was that good, but because of the star power of Jenny Brite, America's Sweetheart.

Jenny mumbled a few words of thanks, not really sure what she should say. That was when Cammy Jenkins walked up to her, giving her a chaste peck on the cheek. After only a moment's hesitation, and a quick glance which saw a grinning Josh offer an almost imperceptible nod of approval, that Jenny knew what she had to do. She took the other woman in her arms, giving her a long, deep kiss. Again, thunderous applause erupted from the crowd. Cammy then whispered something into Jenny's ear. Jenny glanced at Josh, and nodded to Cammy.

Addressing the crowd, Cammy pointed out, as had Ben Wilde, how Jenny's contribution to the film had turned an ordinary B-movie into what was certain to become a cult classic, and the cheering continued. But Cammy also pointed out that there were a lot of people, cast and crew alike, who hadn't been around while Jenny was filming her most revealing scenes. She pointed out that it wasn't fair that so many of them had been deprived of seeing the star in action, in her most memorable scenes, and especially in her most memorable costume. She suggested that Jenny could remedy that situation right now.

Cammy stepped away, and Jenny again stood alone, with every eye in the room fixed on her. She glanced once more at her smiling husband, and hesitated for a few moments. Feeling her face turning red, but with a pleased smile gracing her beautiful face, Jenny Brite nervously began to unbutton her blouse...

The end

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 851 milliseconds