• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Amma & The Devil In Me Ch. 3

Amma & The Devil In Me Ch. 3

Thankam, my old maid, came back to my life seemingly hell-bent on fulfilling my teenage fantasies. She continued her conversation while cleaning Amma's room, in the same vein, completely ignoring my mother; s presence, perhaps safe in the knowledge that she was incapable of understanding anything. The sexual banter aroused the devil in me again and she seemed to be pushing me towards the edge.

After a few hours she had finished her work and got ready to leave. 'Do you have to go? 'I asked.; Why, are you scared to sleep alone? Do you want me to cuddle you like years back when you would get frightened to death with the monsoon thunders? 'she teased me again. Now this was a born cockteaser. 'you know Rajan, my husband? he's a pukka alcoholic and comes back late at night on all fours. most nights he crawls up in the verendhas! 'and again she laughed out aloud. I t made me feel like to push my 'kunna' through those betel reddened lips of hers and fuck her just like that. 'But some days, he manages to get inside the house and flops on the nearest bed. Stoned or not, you know how these men are, once they feel a woman's body against theirs -it doesnt matter whether that is your wife's or daughter's -they get naughty. I have to make sure that my younger one, rathi, does not have a 'full tummy'when she gets married!!

'But to morrow he is going to his sister's house and then I'll sleep over here-i mean with Amma, you 'studbull'! [malayalam slang for horny young men]. By this time, I was nearly bursting point -just by engaging in this sexual banter. I closed the door and went up. Amma was sleeping peacefully. Thankam had covered her up in a light sheet. Her face looked so angelic. Suddenly I felt the pangs of my guilty conscience. I turned around and walked back to my room. I had a nice shower, took a nightcap of my favourite whisky and hit the bed. The sexy body of thankam, her double inneudoes and wicked erotic laugh all came back to haunt me. I could feel my kunna slowly lifting the lungi, making it look like a camp tent!! I sat up.

Should I do it or not? There were days in my life in bangalore when we had to chat up vulnerable girls, convince them, then find safe hotel rooms -all for a 30 minute fuck! Here less than 50 yards away, a sexy woman is sleeping, with no problems in getting a good enjoyable fuck!

The devil's advocate in me started arguing:you have already violated your mothers body. you have' spent'a few times ogling on her body. You want to relieve yourself without approaching the local prostitutes and thus risking diseases. And she, the poor woman, she has not had anything to enjoy for years, thanks to your father's untimely death and the operation. Does not her body atleast deserve this much? I was convinced! Now there was no looking back. I opened the door. The dim light in the room showed that the sheet hadcome off showing off her body underneath the thin gown. I snuggled up to her and put my hand around her waist. She was facing away from me. My kunna rubbed against her big bums as if asking permission for entrance. I ripped off my lungi and shirt and let my body feel her warmth. My hand rolled her gown up and I started to fondle her thighs. They were so soft. My hands crept up and started to caress her pussy over her panties. Suddenly she turned over and started lying straight. I unbuttoned her gown and ripped it off! She was lying very seductively in her silklaced bras and panties.

I squeezed her breasts and then she started moaning. I kissed her breasts for the first time after many years. Then I kissed her nipples over her bra. I unhooked the bra and released them. Man, her nipples were like two small marbles. I took one of them in my mouth slowly and started sucking gently. The moaning was louder by now. The hand over the panties were drenched by now and I took off her panties. Now I put my fingers properly in the place from where I came out years back. The vaginal walls tightened its grip on my fingers heightening my pleasure. Now I took her hand and put it on my kunna,

She gripped it hard but was not squeezing it! I knew that all the sexual drives since morning would make me cum soon and I wanted to do it in the right way. I slowly spread her legs apart and pushed more of my fingers inside and man, how her 'pooru'accepted it all! They were making a right funny noise-with all her cunt juices trying to come out and my hand pushing it back! I wanted to enter her now but then thought I will 'smell her'before that. Her pooru had a very erotic musky smell-a strange combination of cunt juices and the talc powder thankam had put inside her panties after the bath.

Without any hesitation my head went between her legs. My moustache must have tickled her 'cos her hips squirmed. My mouth clamped down on her 'kanthu'[clitoris]and started sucking hard. Her moaning became much louder and her legs held my head in between with vice-like grips! Her body buckled up and I knew she was read. I managed to unlock my head, kept her legs apart and then I brought my body slowly on top of hers. Then I pushed my 'kunna'against her'pooru'. The doors hesitated for a minute and then let 'him'in.

That moment was undescribable. The warmth of her vaginal walls, the strong grip around my 'kunna'which was 'trapped'inside, the splashing sound of our love juices, the flashes of lightning inside my head-it was as I had reached heaven. The strong wooden bed was rocked about by our passionate, violent lovemaking. And with a low guttural cry which came from deep down my throat, I started to come in seemingly unending waves inside. I lay on top of her for a few minutes before I found the energy to 'withdraw'and roll over.

We repeated the lovemaking in the early morning and once more before I made her 'decent'again and then crawled back to my room!! As the day before, I was woken up by the calling bell and surprise, surprise, it was thankam again. She gave me a strange look and asked'did you sleep well? you would have, there was nothing here to keep the studbull awake! 'Little did she know that the studbull was finally tamed by the mothercow itself!!

My 'happy'days with thankam wouls soon be sent. I hope you all enjoyed my narration of the best time of my life...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Amma & The Devil In Me Ch. 3

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 356 milliseconds