• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Amulette de Puissance

Amulette de Puissance

12

Finally the black limousine pulls up outside the back entrance to the Underground Club. It's black tinted windows blocking any chance of seeing the occupants. The chauffeur opens the back door, and offers his hand to the passenger. The first glimpse of the occupant is a black high heeled shoe attached to a slender leg and thigh, encased in black silk stockings. The lady swings her other leg out and flashes a quick glimpse of black panties beneath a tight black skirt. She takes the chauffeur's hand and allows him to help her from the limousine.

Out steps a beautiful woman dressed in a long black flowing coat. Her long blonde hair is halfway down her back, she runs her hands through it, tousling it a little to give it a slightly wild look. Her unbuttoned coat flaps in the wind and allows a glimpse of the delicious body beneath. She is dressed in a tight black leather skirt and a sheer black lace top that barely covers her firm breasts. As she steps a little away from the limo, toward the club, the streetlight allows a better look at her beautiful face framed by her long blonde hair. She has a pale complexion, full red lips and green eyes. She wears little makeup and is strikingly beautiful.

Just then another woman emerges from the limousine, ignoring the chauffeurs hand. She walks after the first woman, towards the club, falling in step with her. She exudes strength and confidence. She too is dressed in black. She wears a very skimpy vinyl skirt with a tight form fitting lycra top. Her ample breasts are firmly and proudly accentuated by the material stretched across her chest. A small patch of her lovely alabaster thighs are visible, the rest of her legs are covered in thigh high leather boots with a very high heel. Like the blond, she is very pale, her skin almost dead white. Her eye makeup is done to frame her striking icy blue eyes. Her brown hair is fairly long, very shiny and sleek, like a cat's fur. She walks with a confident sensual sway to her hips.

The women walk towards the club, the chauffeur knocks, a little shutter opens, there is instant recognition and the door swings open. Loud noise and blue light filters from the club as they pass through the door. The chauffeur returns to the limo as the door shuts behind them. The women take no notice as they pass the doors to the rooms that line the hall, they all have signs on them, Bondage, Extreme Bondage, Fetish, OrgyRoom, Pleasure Dome, Voyeurism etc.

Most of the doors are open, revealing rooms occupied with people performing sexual acts on or with each other, others with people doing lewd things with sex toys, in another room a harsh looking woman is waving a whip around a man, completely naked, tied to a chair. The women walk through to the club itself, lit by the blue strobe lights that continually shift, occasionally focusing on people in the club. On stage a beautiful naked girl, slick and glistening with the baby oil she is massaging into her skin with slow deliberate movements of her fingers, seductively moves to the music playing in the club.

The ladies walk to the bar. The barman approaches. "The usual ladies?"

"Yes, thanks Eric. And you Debbie?" The brunette says.

"Yes, thanks, Susan."

"Ladies, such beautiful ladies." Debbie turns to see a drunken man weaving his way towards them. He sloshes his drink on to himself and slurs his words. "Can I buy you lovely things a drink?" Susan turns towards the drunk. Staring at him long and hard. The man coughs and splutters, his face reddens and he backs away quickly. Susan laughs.

Debbie turns to Susan. "That wasn't necessary, Susan. He was just a harmless drunk."

Susan glares at Debbie. "Still a softie, aren't you? The man was bothering me so I got rid of him. You're not going to spoil my fun tonight are you? I want to party and satisfy my appetite."

Debbie laughs. "I can't stop you doing whatever you want!" Eric placed the drinks in front of the girls and they sipped at the thick red liquid.

"Mmmm..." Susan says. "Fresh."

The ladies take their drinks and start to walk towards the couches that are spread throughout the club. The first couch they pass has they see a young girl lying on her back, spread-eagled while an older man licks and nuzzles her pussy. Both are nearly naked, she from the waist down, her bra and blouse pulled askew for easy access, he in only his shirt, unbuttoned with sleeves rolled up. He slowly moves up kissing her, licking her, he looks up as they pass, showing little interest and returns to making love to the girl beneath him. Debbie and Susan continue through the club seeing people involved in all sorts of sexual activity. Some are coupling openly on the couches or on the floor, while others play in small groups of three or four. No one seems at all concerned about passers by or people openly standing and watching their sexual games. Some spectators stroke themselves as they watch.

In the recesses of the club where it is darker there are low groans, moans, grunts and other small noises of pleasure, there are shadows of bodies intertwining, some body images only visible in the dim candlelight. The blue light does not reach these darkest nooks of the club, small pools of candlelight are all that lights the way, flickering, sending eerie shadows and patterns upon the walls. The ladies reach the opposite side of the club and disappear through a doorway, entering a private room, the smell of incense is strong, pervading the nostrils with it's stench.

"Ah." Says a deep voice. "Here are my ladies of the night." The ladies walk towards the voice emanating from the shadows. There is a man, old and wizened, seated on a wide couch.

"Any new clients for us?" Susan says. Prowling around the room like a caged animal.

The man claps his hands and two beautiful girls emerge from behind a curtain. Both are pretty and blonde with ample breasts and are dressed only in light gauze wrap enabling anyone to see the splendour of their young supple bodies. The girls look flushed, their cheeks rosy and giggling a little.

"Have you two been playing with each other again?" The old man growls.

The two girls look a little ashamed. "Yes master." They look downward, heads bowed.

"I can smell your excitement from here, you are wicked things and I shall punish you later." He tells them sternly. "Go and get refreshments." The girls hurry away.

"I could teach them a little self discipline for you, Ivan." Snarls Susan.

Debbie casts her a scathing look. "They're not for you, Susan. Ivan needs trained handmaidens."

Ivan chuckles. "You to just love to hiss and spit at each other. Ahhh refreshments!" The two girls return with a pitcher of red liquid. One girl refills Debbie's and then Susan's glass. Susan eyes the young girl as she serves her, staring intently, coldly, like a snake watching it's victim. The girl starts to tremble, accidentally spilling a drop of the liquid on herself. With lightning reflexes Susan reaches out and catches the drop as it descends towards the girl's breast. She licks the droplet from her finger watching the girl's scared face.

"Mmmm." She says to the girl. "You're a virgin." The girl blushes, staring at Susan in fright.

Ivan growls, deep in his throat, guttural. "Enough. Away girls." The handmaidens leave quickly.

Debbie laughs as Susan pulls a face at Ivan. "Come on, old one. Spare me a morsel. I grow tired of cheap nourishment."

"There is a client arriving for you both in five minutes, he asked especially for you both, it seems your reputations proceed you. Be patient." Ivan says as Susan sits and drums her blood red fingernails on the arm of the chair. "Eric has done his homework. He is a businessman from out of town, not married, no one will be expecting him back for awhile."

"Perfect." Debbie pours herself another drink. Offering Susan a refill.

"No. I wish to leave an edge to my hunger" Susan says, "Let's get this over with." Debbie quickly gulps the red liquid and follows Susan as she leaves the room, impatient as usual. Susan strides ahead, crossing the floor of the club quickly and confidently, her stride almost arrogant, proud like a wild animal. Debbie follows behind her, slowly working herself into the mood. Seeing that he is the only person at the bar Susan approaches him.

Eric nods in the direction of the girls. "The ladies you asked for, mister." The man nods his head. Susan reaches the man's side and runs her fingernails across the back of his neck. Debbie reaches the bar and her breath catches in her throat as she sees him, she stiffens feeling a slight prickle at the back of her neck warning her of danger. Her eyes seeing the amulet he wears around his neck, she is drawn to it but repulsed at the same time. The mans stares at her intently. She feels as if he can read her mind.

He's strikingly handsome not at all the usual type who frequent the club she thinks. The man stands up and encircles Susan around the waist, she immediately stiffened at the familiarity. He was tall, about 6''4' Debbie guessed. Susan was not used to customers being so forward, she was usually in control. She removed his arm like it was a dead fish, disdain written across her pretty pale face, miffed already. She liked to take the upper hand and be in charge.

"Why you are both stunning." He said to them both. "I'm Duncan."

"Follow me." Snaps Susan.

The man looks at Debbie as Susan strides off. "Not very friendly, is she?" Debbie hesitates. She is thinking, He has such kind eyes, a lovely warm blue that seemed to make her feel a little tingle. Something she hadn't felt in a long time.

"She's alright" Debbie says, "She just likes to be in charge. Are you sure this is what you want? To be here with us?" Debbie was trying to warn him of the danger of liaison with these two.

"Certainly" Duncan said, "Eric get me two bottles of your best champagne!" Debbie was watching Duncan. He had his brown hair in a top knot. The dark suit he was wearing fitted him perfectly, tailored so well. It was obviously an expensive suit. The jacket accentuates his broad shoulders. Debbie finds herself touching his shoulder, unsure why she was reacting to him this way. She leans closer still. close enough to smell him. Her breath whispers across the back of his neck.

He turns and smiles at Debbie. "I think we're going to get on fine." She smiles back at him. And he turns towards Susan who is impatiently tapping her boot and waiting for them to follow her. "Shall we go?" Debbie hesitates wanting to warn Duncan, wanting to send him away. Duncan turns and sees Debbie's hesitation. "It's fine. Let's go." He firmly says to her. He leads the way. Debbie feels her throat constrict, her teeth set on edge. For the first time since she had changed her fangs were baring themselves without her consent.

Susan was glaring at Debbie's indiscretion. "Control yourself." Susan's mind told Debbie with a snarl. Susan showed Duncan to the room. "Pleasure's Doorway" the sign on the door reads. Susan grabs Debbie's arm. "What's got into you?"

"I don't know, it just happened." Debbie replied. "Bullshit you're just hungry for him. Be careful or we'll be discovered." Debbie enters the room first, seeing that Duncan has made himself comfortable on the bed and is opening the champagne. Susan approaches Duncan, he offers her a glass of champagne and she makes a great show of swallowing and placing it on the bedside. Debbie stands watching as Susan reaches for Duncan, starting to touch him.

"No." He says to her. "I'm in charge here." Susan tries to engage his eyes to hypnotise him, her hardened glazed has no effect on him. Susan bares her fangs, hissing, she looks surprised.

She mind speaks to Debbie. "I can't get him under my power."

"You, come here." Duncan says to Debbie. She responds immediately. Even though she tries to fight his command, his will is stronger than hers. She is thinking, I want to fall to my knees, worship his body with mine, be his submissive and do anything he asks. Duncan stands up as Debbie approaches him. She stands close to him, he pulls her close, while Susan remains where she is, unable to move. His hand travels up under Debbie's short skirt, up her thigh. She gasps, at what he is doing to her, she feels things she has not felt since she was warm.

Susan began to hiss more urgently, trying to fight and move towards Duncan. She lunges at him, he pulls something out from his jacket inside pocket and shows the ladies a wooden cross, both girls hiss, drawing back. Debbie cringes in Duncan's embrace. He holds her even tighter. Susan withdraws as far as she can into the corner. Debbie whimpers at the closeness of the wooden cross, her breasts heaving so close to Duncan's face.

"I've spent years researching vampires, wanting to join the ranks and live forever. You wonder how I am immune to your charms?" he asks. Susan and Debbie nod. "I have an ancient relic given to me by an old shaman. It is from a centuries old vampire the shaman destroyed. He cornered the vampire in an old rundown factory, splashed him with holy water and staked him through the heart. As the vampire disintegrated he reached out and grabbed a small fragment of bone. The shaman ground it down and mixed with voodoo. I wear this amulet of great power over all the descendants of this vampire. This protects me form your unholy powers and renders you helpless. You must do as I will you to. You have no choice. I hold the Amullete de Puissance."

Susan and Debbie look at each other. "You have the Amulette de Puissance?" Debbie asks him.

"Yes." He opens his shirt, pulling forth a chain, hanging from it a red vial. It glows slightly.. Both vampires pull back scared by the amulet; they had all been warned about and it's incredible protective powers. There were also rumours through the vampire community that the amulet may hold other powers.

Debbie sees the amulet around his neck and reaches for it while he talks. He allows her and laughs when she springs back as if burnt. She screams in rage with fangs fully bared. He begins to chant, the words make no sense to Debbie or Susan but to Duncan they are words of great power. Binding Susan and Debbie closer to his will, they cannot resist him or his biddings. Susan now squats in the corner as Duncan chants in a monotone voice, quiet words spoken in a language the girls do not know, she is helpless, at his mercy. Susan now stands up and slowly begins to remove her scanty clothing. She looks at Debbie in horror. She removes her skirt, unzipping and sliding it over her small shapely hips. Dropping it at her feet and glaring at him with open hostility.

"Dance." He tells her. "Move you beautiful vampire body for me." Slowly Susan moves her hips, moving her hands over her body. Dancing for his benefit, her fangs now at full extension, she hisses at Duncan. The only defiance she has left to her defence. She fights against every movement but has no control over her actions. He controls her like a puppet on a string. He allows her to pause there while he turns his attention back to Debbie.

As Duncan turns to her she whimpers and quietly hisses at him, such a lovely face even though it is spoiled by a snarling mouth with fangs. She starts to remove his clothes. Loosening his tie, unbuttoning his shirt, staying shy of the amulet. He places the wooden cross beside Susan's glass. Duncan gets Debbie to stop taking his clothes off and forces her to continue watching Susan. Debbie watches in horror as her turning sister wantonly pleasures herself. She too tries to fight, struggling in Duncan's arms.

"You have felt my attraction and power." Duncan says to her. "You cannot fight me." Debbie tries to struggle away but finds the amulet has somehow drained her vampire strength. Instead she finds that her fingers and hands will not do as she wills. Her fingers undo his belt, unzipping him she slides his pants down his legs, he is naked beneath and his large erect prick stands to attention.

"Take my dick into your mouth." Debbie kneels in front of Duncan, taking his warm, hard throbbing prick in her hand, slipping his warm erect prick between her cold lips softly sucking on his prick. Susan takes off her blouse revealing her creamy breasts, she wears no bra, her breasts supported by the tight material of her top. She has full, pert breasts, her nipples stiff from rubbing against the material of her blouse. Susan stands now dressed only in her g-string and thigh high boots. Duncan allows her to return to her previous squatting position, her arms curled about herself, across her chest, fangs still showing, hissing through her teeth at him. She fights harder still against him, battling Duncan's will, he reacts by mumbling a few more words which make her struggles weaker and weaker till she is still, silent and watching him as he returns his attention to Debbie.

"Shall I play a little longer with your friend or is it your turn to be my handmaiden?" Debbie shakes her head from around his prick. "Yes let's see Susan play." Duncan says. He wills Susan to move closer to them. "Continue sucking me off." He commands Debbie. Susan unfolds her arms and slowly traces circles around her beautiful breasts brushing against her nipples, tweaking them, rubbing them with her palms. Fingertips roaming across her body, down her flat stomach. She takes off her g-string, throwing it at Duncan, then runs her fingers through her pubic hair, sparse as it is, sliding her fingers along her pussy lips. Spreading them pushing her finger inside herself, nestling her fingers one at a time into her pussy. Duncan mumbles a few more words, weaving strength into the wards and bans already spoken. Now he was strong enough to control them both at the same time. Susan strives still to fight. Her fingers busy inside her pussy, her neck muscles taut, but still she continues to pleasure herself, struggling for control, rebelling against Duncan's powers.

Duncan pulls Debbie away from his prick and drags her on to the bed forcing Susan to join them. Susan crawls onto the bed and Duncan reaches towards her with his hand outstretched drawing her closer. Susan hisses again at him but still continues to crawl to him. Debbie has removed all Duncan's clothing, he lays on his back as she starts to caress him, stroking his well muscled chest, tanned from the sun. Susan is very near and Duncan sits up to touch her. She hisses furiously at him, fangs bared and dangerous. Duncan strokes her arm feeling the tension in her muscles as she fights hard. Debbie's touch is light and feathery but slightly cool on his warm skin.

"Oh my god you are so cold. Take a drink of my blood to warm your body up so that I may feel the warmth of my blood flowing through your body, pulsing through your veins." . Debbie does not hesitate but extends her fangs, hissing she eagerly reaches for him, extending his neck and piercing his skin with her fangs. Sucking greedily as the blood starts to freely flow. Susan hisses at Debbie as she hungrily sucks at Duncan's neck. Debbie feels a warm glow as Duncan's blood courses through her veins. She slakes her thirst, and continues to suck. Duncan pushes her away. "No." Duncan tells her. "I want you to pleasure me with your warm lips and take you while your vampire body is warm with my blood."

Debbie wipes Duncan's blood from her mouth. Duncan calls Susan to him. "You too can drink my blood, just a little to warm you." Susan leaps towards Duncan's throat, piercing his skin as quickly as Debbie had. "Now suck my prick." Taking him in her hand, Debbie strokes Duncan, his prick stiff, placing it into her mouth. Sucking, licking, tasting him. She feels the throbbing of his blood coursing through her veins beneath the skin. She can hear his heart beating. She is tempted to bite his prick, draining his blood, sucking till he bleeds no more. Instead she strokes his prick with her slightly warm tongue, lapping at the tip of his prick, using her tongue to flick across the eye, tasting his precum. Duncan enjoys the sensations of his prick being sucked by a subservient vampire as the feisty vampire drinks from his neck. Duncan pulls away from Susan, restraining her at arm's length, looking into her eyes, glazed by her recent feeding. Duncan beckons to Susan forcing her to kiss him on the lips. Tasting his own blood on her lips, licking her lips, savouring the taste. Susan responds a little by gently biting on his lip. Restraining herself from sucking, but drawing blood. Flicking her tongue across the small holes from her sharp fangs.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Amulette de Puissance

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 103 milliseconds