Amy and the Doctor Ch. 10-14

Amy and the Doctor - Part 12 by Mindy Sparks

Mrs. Parker stepped up to the sink and asked, "Gloria, do you have a smock or something I can put on over my dress?"

Mrs. Grover chuckled and said, "Nope."

Mrs. Parker said, "Well what am I supposed to do? I don't want to mess up my dress."

Mrs. Grover said, "I guess you'll just have to take it off," and then she proceeded to unzip Mrs. Parker's short sundress as the men cheered.

Mrs. Parker put her hands over her breasts to keep her dress from falling off and then she said to the men, "I'm not stripping for you perverts...and hell, I just met Bob. Sure, if I had a body like Gloria's I'd consider it, but not with my body!"

Mrs. Parker was about ten years older than her sister, but she shared the same good looks. She was a little heavier than Mrs. Grover, but the weight was all in her boobs and butt. Mrs. Parker was actually very attractive so I don't know why she felt ashamed of her figure.

Mr. Parker said to his wife, "Just do it, Linda. We need a thrill."

Mrs. Parker reluctantly said, "Oh alright," and then she removed her hands from her breasts.

Mrs. Grover proceeded to push Mrs. Parker's dress off and it fell to the floor. As Mrs. Grover picked up the dress and set it on the kitchen counter, her sister simply stood there in her underwear. Mrs. Parker had on a normal bra to harness her big boobs, but her panties were practically transparent. Her dark bush was clearly visible under the thin white material.

Mrs. Parker got embarrassed when she saw all of the men staring at her so she turned around. Her panties were also transparent from behind and the men could see her slightly large, but very shapely ass right through the sheer fabric. There was even a little bit of Mrs. Parker's butt crack hanging out above the waistband of her underwear and the men were quick to point that out.

Acting mischievously, Mrs. Grover turned her sister around to face the men. Then she hooked her finger inside of Mrs. Parker's panties and stretched them out so that everyone could see her pussy hair. Mrs. Parker had a nice lush patch of dark hair between her legs and Mrs. Grover made sure that everyone got a good look at it.

Mrs. Grover raked her long red fingernails through her sister's pussy hair and said, "Look at that bush. Why don't you trim that forest?"

Mrs. Parker countered, "Like you're perfectly trimmed down there," and then she lifted up the front of Mrs. Grover's short T-shirt.

Mrs. Parker looked shocked to discover that not only was Mrs. Grover trimmed down there, her sister was actually clean shaven between her legs. Then Mrs. Grover grabbed her sister's hand and forced it down between her legs.

Mrs. Grover said, "Smooth, huh?"

Mrs. Parker said, "Yep," and then she pulled her hand away.

Mr. Parker called out, "My turn to touch it," but Mrs. Parker glared at him so he quickly shut up.

Then Mrs. Parker turned to Brian and said, "Don't let me catch you looking under Aunt Gloria's shirt!"

Mrs. Grover, who obviously had a little too much to drink, threw a leg up on the tall barstool and said, "Yeah, Brian. Don't let me catch you looking under my shirt."

Brian couldn't help looking up at his aunt. From his position on the floor, he had a clear view of her bald beaver. He could easily see his Aunt Gloria's butt crack and pretty pink pussy lips, and she just stood there letting him look. In fact, she was practically pushing her smooth snatch right into the boy's face. The men were equally as attentive to Mrs. Grover's display, especially Mr. Parker, who seemed thrilled to get a look at his sister-in-law's pussy.

Doctor Hefferton said to Mr. Parker, "Your son's getting quite an education today."

Mr. Parker replied, "Yep, every day's a school day, but I never had a teacher quite like Gloria," and then the men laughed.

Finally, Mrs. Parker said, "That's enough, Gloria. Let's get started on my hair."

When Mrs. Parker bent over the sink, her panties slipped down a little and there was even more of her butt crack showing above the waistband. However, no one was showing more butt crack than Mrs. Grover because she wasn't wearing any panties as all. Since Mrs. Grover had to bend over to wash her sister's hair, practically her entire butt was hanging out from under the short T-shirt for everyone to see. Brian appeared to be studying his Aunt Gloria's bare butt closely, which made me happy because it took his focus off of me.

While Mrs. Grover washed her sister's hair, she looked down and saw how Mrs. Parker's butt crack was hanging out. Mrs. Grover decided to have a little fun and figured she'd push her sister's panties down in front of the men. Mrs. Grover placed her finger at the top of Mrs. Parker's butt and gently slid her finger down her sister's butt crack, dragging her sister's panties down with her finger.

When more than two-thirds of Mrs. Parker's bare butt was showing, she called out, "Gloria, stop it!"

Mrs. Grover removed her finger, but neither Mrs. Grover nor Mrs. Parker bothered to pull the panties back up. Mrs. Parker remained bent over at the sink with most of her bare ass on display for everyone to see. Mrs. Grover bent over to finish washing her sister's hair, putting plenty of flesh on display for the men to enjoy.

Mrs. Parker finally pulled her panties up before she sat down on the bar stool. Once again the men were excited to watch Mrs. Grover's short T-shirt rise up in front, putting her pussy on view. Everyone had their eyes focused between Mrs. Grover's legs, including Brian and my mom.

Suddenly I remembered Doctor Hefferton discussing the possibility of my mother having a lesbian affair while the doctor watched. When I saw the way my mom was smiling at the sight of Mrs. Grover's pussy, I got an instinct that my mom had found her partner. Then Mrs. Grover noticed how my mom was gazing at her pussy, so Mrs. Grover flashed a big smile at my mom. Now I was certain that the two women were going to hook up. However, I was pretty sure that it wasn't going to happen today. I figured they would wait for a more private and intimate setting.

Mrs. Grover finally finished with her sister's hair, so Mrs. Parker stood up and reached for her dress.

However, Mrs. Grover quickly snatched the dress away from her sister and said, "Sorry sis, only naked women are allowed in my house today!"

Mrs. Parker didn't even put up a fight.

She merely said, "Fine...whatever," and then she walked over and stood in front of me.

Mrs. Parker, who was still glad in only her underwear, looked down at me and said, "Your turn, kid," and then she waited for me to stand up so she could sit in my chair.

It was the moment everyone had been waiting for, especially Brian. I was going to have to stand up in front of the boy and I wasn't wearing anything under my short T-shirt. I was about to expose my butt and bush to a boy I'd just met, as well as all the other men in the room. Little did I know that Brian would soon be seeing more than just a quick flash of my pussy hair!

Amy and the Doctor - Part 13 by Mindy Sparks

Suddenly everyone in the room was focused on me. I felt so nervous and helpless as they all waited patiently for me to get up out of my chair. I'm sure the men were looking forward to seeing my young bare body, but then I determined that they were actually more interested in witnessing my reaction to Brian looking up between my legs. I hesitated for a moment, but then I decided that I wasn't going to give them the satisfaction of humiliating me so I boldly stood up without even touching the bottom of my super short T-shirt.

With a big smile on my face, I simply walked directly to the sink and bent over so that Mrs. Grover could wash my hair. I'm sure Brian had a clear view of my butt and bush as I passed by, but I never glanced down to see his reaction. Neither Mrs. Grover nor I had panties on so when we leaned over, everybody had an unobstructed view of our bare asses.

Even though I tried not to show it, I was extremely embarrassed because my T-shirt was so short that my lower back was exposed. Since I could feel the bottom of my shirt resting on my lower back, I knew that every inch of my smooth bare butt was on display for everyone to see. From Brian's position on the floor, I was afraid that he might be able to look between my legs and see my pussy lips from behind, too. Thinking about what I was showing to Brian served to heighten my level of embarrassment.

Mrs. Grover spent twice as long washing my hair as she did with everyone else. It was obvious that she did it on purpose to give everybody a nice long look at my firm little butt. However, I just remained bent over and didn't say a word. I was determined to get through this ordeal without complaining.

Then Mrs. Grover patted me on my bare butt and said, "All done...time to cut your hair," but she didn't take her hand off my butt.

Mrs. Grover let her hand linger over my smooth bare ass. Then she let her finger slowly slide down my sensitive butt crack. As everyone watched, I stayed bent over the sink as Mrs. Grover's finger slid further and further down my butt crack. She didn't even stop when she reached my pussy. Mrs. Grover boldly split my slightly moist pussy lips with her fingertip and ran her finger back and forth a few times. Mrs. Grover was waiting for me to stop her, but I never did.

Then she felt my sweet snatch getting wet from her touch so she giggled and said, "I guess we better get started on your hair...your other hair!"

I climbed up into the chair and pulled my super short T-shirt down. Unfortunately, every time I let go, my T-shirt would rise up and my pussy hair would show.

Mrs. Grover saw me struggling with my T-shirt and said, "Maybe you should take that shirt off so it doesn't get messed up while I cut your hair."

My face lit up because I thought Mrs. Grover was going to give me a bigger shirt to wear. Unfortunately, Mrs. Grover was getting drunk from all the beer she was drinking and her real goal was to get me completely naked. When I lifted my arms and allowed her to pull my shirt off, I quickly put an arm across my chest and a hand between my legs as I waited for the bigger shirt to arrive, but it never did. Mrs. Grover simply reached up and began cutting my hair.

I gulped and asked, "Aren't you going to give me another shirt?"

Mrs. Grover laughed and said, "Of course not. Everyone wants to see those pretty titties of yours," and then she pulled my arm down and squeezed my breasts.

I looked out and everyone was watching Mrs. Grover play with my boobies. They all had big smiles on their faces, especially Brian. When Mrs. Grover bent down and began sucking on my nipples, I became overwhelmed and tears started to roll down my cheeks."

Mrs. Grover looked up and said, "Don't cry, Amy. We're just having a little fun with you."

I said, "But Brian is looking at me."

Mrs. Grover said, "He's looking at me, too."

Then I started crying harder and said, "But I'm the only one that's naked!"

Mrs. Grover quickly stripped off her T-shirt and said, "No you're not. Now I'm naked, too. See? Look at the way my boobies are out there for everyone to see!"

Her boobs were right in my face, so I was almost forced to take a look at them. Mrs. Grover has nice natural breasts with round rosy nipples and I was very impressed with her rack. I'm sure all the men were impressed, too, but that didn't change the way I felt. I was still self-conscious about the way Brian was staring at my naked body.

I said, "Brian's still looking at me."

Mrs. Grover said, "You want him to look at me? I'll make sure he's looking at me!"

Then Mrs. Grover walked over in front of Brian, who was still seated on the floor, and she started dancing. First she turned so that her back was to the boy. Mrs. Grover bent over, put her hands on her knees and started moving her butt back and forth, which caused her tits to bobble back and forth in front, too.

As Mrs. Grover continued shaking her ass, she looked up and noticed that all the men were watching her breasts bounce around. She decided to turn up the heat so she licked the fingers on each hand and began rubbing her nipples as she danced. Once her nipples were nice and hard, she turned around and put Brian's face right between her breasts. She was bent over with her bare butt pointed up in the air as she continued rubbing her tits against her nephew's face.

She started saying, "You like Aunt Gloria's breasts, don't you? You like it when I push my nipples in your mouth, don't you Brian? None of the girls at school have nice big firm titties like mine, do they Brian? Now do you want to see Aunt Gloria's pussy? I'll bet you do! I'll bet you even want to taste Aunt Gloria's nice sweet pussy lips, don't you Brian? Well, here's your chance!"

Then Mrs. Grover placed her foot up on the counter next to Brian's head. She pushed her clean-shaven pussy into her nephew's face and began gyrating her hips back and forth."

Then Mrs. Grover started moaning, "Use your tongue, Brian. Mmm...that's it, that's the spot. Mmm...feels so good!"

As Mrs. Grover continued pushing her pussy into Brian's face, Mr. Parker turned to his wife and asked, "Do you remember when Gloria used to baby-sit for us?"

Mrs. Parker replied, "I don't even want to think about it!"

Finally, Mrs. Grover looked over at me and saw that I was no longer upset so she stopped dancing. She leaned over and kissed Brian on the head, and then she returned to the tall barstool where I was sitting. The adults in the room, especially the men, were worked up after watching Mrs. Grover dance, but I was actually relaxed.

I was so relaxed from watching Mrs. Grover dance in the nude that I wasn't even trying to hide my girl parts from the crowd any longer. My medium sized, but full firm breasts were completely exposed for everyone to see and my legs were slightly spread apart, too. I wasn't providing a clear beaver shot to the men, but I was sure if they looked hard enough, they'd be able to see my pretty pink pussy lips peeking out from between my legs.

As Mrs. Grover cut my hair, she kept rubbing her bare breasts against me. She pushed them against my back, then she'd brush them up against my face, and she even got in front of me so that our nipples rubbed up against each other. While her breasts were rubbing up against mine, I unconsciously put my hand on Mrs. Grover's bare ass. I even let my finger move around and I tickled her butt crack. Then I opened my eyes and saw everyone looking at me.

My face turned red and I wanted to crawl in a hole and hide, but Mrs. Grover brushed her hand against my face and said, "It's okay...I liked it," and then she smiled at me.

She eased my tension, which made it easier for me to sit there in the nude until Mrs. Grover was finish cutting my hair.

Then I stood up, but Mrs. Grover said, "Wait a minute. I'm not done yet."

I stop and stood there stark naked in front of all those people as I tried to figure out what she wanted to do to me. I didn't know what to expect, but I started getting nervous because I figured that whatever she planned to do to me was going to be embarrassing and humiliating!

Amy and the Doctor - Part 14 by Mindy Sparks

As I stood there without a stitch of clothing on, Mrs. Grover squatted down in front of me. She took her comb and began combing it through my light brown bush. Mrs. Grover was so gentle as she played with my pussy hair that I got chills up and down my spine. While she combed my pussy hair, she reached around with her other hand and touched my bare butt. When her fingers began tickling my sensitive butt crack, I got embarrassed because my girl juices began to flow and I was afraid Mrs. Grover would notice.

Mrs. Grover said, "I need to give you a trim down here."

Then she continued loudly, "So you won't end up with a forest like my sister!"

Mrs. Parker was sitting right behind Mrs. Grover. First she smirked at the comment, but then Mrs. Parker took the cold beer that she had just gotten out of the refrigerator and rubbed it up and down Mrs. Grover's bare butt crack.

Mrs. Grover retaliated by reaching out and whipping down Mrs. Parker's panties. Then she pulled on a tuft of Mrs. Parker's dark pussy hair.

Mrs. Parker yelled, "Ouch," as Mrs. Grover said, "The truth hurts, doesn't it?"

Mrs. Parker said, "No, your fingers hurt! Now give me back my panties."

Mrs. Grover said, "If you want them, go get them," and then she tossed them into the kitchen sink.

The sink was drenched with water from everyone washing their hair in it, so the panties were now soaked. All Mrs. Parker had on was her bra. Her dark pussy hair was completely exposed for everybody to see, and Doctor Hefferton and Mr. Grover move around in front of her to get a good look. They said that normally Mrs. Parker was self-conscious about exposing herself in public, but after downing a few beers, she was much more relaxed regarding the situation.

With the men positioned right in front of her, she spread her legs wide apart and said, "Knock yourselves out, boys!"

The men continued standing there until Mrs. Grover took that cold can of beer and rubbed it against her sister's pussy lips.

Mrs. Grover stated, "Paybacks are hell, aren't they?"

Mrs. Parker replied, "Actually it felt good. Why don't you do it again?"

Mrs. Grover said, "Sorry sis...I've got a pussy in front of me that deserves attention," and then she took her comb and scissors and began trimming the hair between my legs.

I was standing there facing everyone with Mrs. Grover bent over in front of me. Her bare ass was pointed right at the men and they never seemed to grow tired of looking at it. I blushed when I looked over and saw Brian staring at me, but I really became embarrassed when Mrs. Grover made her next request.

She said, "I've gotten everything I can get in front, but now I need to get between your legs. Here, this will make it easier," and then she lifted my ankle up and placed it on the high barstool.

Brian was sitting below me, so he was now staring right up at my pussy lips. I really tried not to act embarrassed, but this was truly humiliating. A boy I'd just met was looking right up at my pussy! Then Mrs. Grover made it even worse for me.

She touched me between my legs and loudly said, "Wow Amy, you're really wet down here. Am I turning you on that much," as she proceeded to move her finger around between my moist pussy lips.

Then she stopped and said, "It's okay, I can work around it. Now hold still...these scissors are sharp and I don't want to cut anything you might need later!"

Mrs. Grover took her time between my legs. She carefully used her finger to push the hair away from my pussy lips before she began cutting and in the process, she touched my little clitty. It made my body shutter and everybody laughed.

Mrs. Parker sarcastically said, "Gloria, are you going to use those scissors or are you waiting until the poor girl has an orgasm?"

Mrs. Grover stood up, placed the scissors between Mrs. Parker's breasts and said, "I'm going to use the scissors!"

Mrs. Parker begged, "Please don't cut my bra off...I'll be naked! I'm sorry."

Mrs. Grover said, "Too late for apologies, sis," and with the snip of her scissors, the bra cups were cut apart.

Mrs. Parker's big titties tumbled out of the bra and she was now completely naked! Mrs. Parker's face turned red as the men stood up to take a look at her big round boobs. She was embarrassed, but she went ahead and squeezed her arms together emphasizing the cleavage between her massive melons.

While Mrs. Grover attended to Mrs. Parker, my leg was still up on the chair. Everyone was laughing and enjoying Mrs. Parker's predicament except for Brian. His eyes were still focused between my legs. He was staring so intently at my most private place that my face turned crimson red from embarrassment. However, I also found it arousing that the boy was studying my pussy lips and it made my girl juices flow even more.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds