Amy Become a Slut of Black Cock

"Hey Mark. Good to see you. Come over here and help us out, will you?"

I went over to the bed.

"Lie down on your back right here. That's good. Now, honey, you move over and straddle his mouth so he can clean you."

The next thing I knew I was swallowing Jerome's fresh cum.

"Lick it up good, Mark. She needs to be clean for a party tonight."

I found myself doing what he asked. Somehow I always did what Jerome wanted me to do.

"What party?" I asked after I finished my task. My mouth tasted salty.

"My friend Rupert is getting married next week and a few friends are giving him a bachelor party tonight."

"A bachelor party?"

"Yeah. We usually find a horny slut and give her a good time. Tonight were gonna have Amy as our cum queen. Don't you want that, babe?"

"Do I get to suck black cock?"

"Yeah, lots."

"And will they fuck me until I'm silly?"

"You better believe it, honey."

"Will they fuck my ass and cunt at the same time?"

"You'll get all the Oreo's you want."

"Will I be their slut while Mark watches me?"

"You bet."

"I can't wait. Let's go!"

I listened to her, finding myself shocked at how my demure wife had become so raunchy. I realized she would do anything at all to please Jerome.

The bachelor party was held in a private house. Amy was the only woman present. All the rest were black men between the ages of 18 and 35. They must have been looking forward to it because they were obviously horny.

"Here she is, our slut for the night Amy, and her husband, Mark." Jerome beamed.

"Anyone wanna fuck me?!" cried Amy, slipping out of her dress. "I wanna show my hubby what a real cock can do with a horny slut."

I knew I was in for it.

A tall black guy took up her offer, stripping off her panties and laying her on the rug.

"Is this what you want, slut?"

"Ummmm. Yes!" He pounded away at her as she shuddered with pleasure. He was the first of many to fuck her silly.

I watched my wife take on all of them (at least 9) for the next three hours. I don't who enjoyed it most, Amy or the men – or myself. Once I got used to her slutty side, I loved it.

The grand finale was a circle jerk. Amy knelt on the floor and we all gathered round, me included. We jerked off as she smiled at us, taking the sticky gobs of cum on her face and hair. My cock was the smallest, but as you might guess, my load was one of the biggest.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds