• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Amy Falls in Love Ch. 01

Amy Falls in Love Ch. 01

Larry Wheeler sat in the back of the room as the celebration began. He wanted to be happy for his younger sister, he really did. As her engagement ring caught the sparkling light from the fire, as the other guests laughed and cheered, all Larry wanted to do break the neck of Chuck Knaub, Amy's fiancée.

Twenty-one is too young to get married, Larry thought, especially to some guy ten years older who's only really interested in the family fortune.

Still, Amy glowed with happiness. Larry admired her features from his vantage point by the cabin's kitchen door. Amy was tall, lithe and slender, with dancing almond eyes, small but pert spherical breasts, the sort that fit perfectly in the palm of your hand. She had fine black hair that flowed almost to her waist, with bangs cut straight across to frame her high cheekbones and thin red lips.

Contrast that with Chuck. Larry saw him as a troll, but to most he was an average-looking man, with curly brown hair, square shoulders, and unremarkable features. He went to the gym three times a week or so, and ran a sporting goods store. Because Chuck's account was at the bank where Larry was a vice president, he knew that Chuck had two loans in arrears -- a problem Amy's trust fund could easily fix.

The bank was where they met; Larry had actually introduced them six months ago after coming back from lunch with Amy, an action he regretted when they started dating. Amy and Chuck shared similar athletic tastes; they both enjoyed skiing, tennis, and camping. Rarely had anyone been so attentive to Amy; her education had been at exclusive girls' schools, so she never had the chance to fall in love and get burned before meeting Chuck.

Maybe it was for real, Larry reflected, but remembering his first divorce, and how much of his own trust fund it cost to end it, made him suspicious of anyone who tried to get close to the family.

And then a plan formed in his mind: a plan that would satisfy both long-standing illicit urges and end this farce of an engagement at the same time.

***

The hour drew late, and Amy Wheeler was tired, tired and glowing with happiness. Not to mention a little bit giddy from the champagne. She loved being the center of attention, as befitted a bride-to-be. One by one, the guests left, including Chuck; it was Sunday night, and he had to be at the store by seven in order to open the doors at nine.

The Wheeler summer cabin was a rambling two-story, four-bedroom log structure on a lakefront deep in the northern New England woods. Set far back from a dirt road, the nearest neighbor was half a mile away. It was far enough in the woods to be rustic, but not to the point of discomfort.

As Amy readied herself for bed, she wondered if she was doing the right thing. Her parents were less than thrilled with the idea, and were as worried as Larry that he was as interested in her for her money as much as for her love. He was also her first real love interest, at least since high school. Was she denying herself by not playing the field, by not finding out what else was out there? How much of this engagement was really stubborn defiance of her family?

Wondering about the men she'd never met, Amy shut out the bathroom light and wandered down the wooden hall to her bedroom, her warm terrycloth robe concealing a sheer, light blue nylon nightdress under which Amy wore nothing. She passed Larry's room; the light was out.

Entering her own, she flipped the light switch, but nothing happened. Amy sighed; this week, it seemed that every lamp she touched had a bad bulb in it. A fresh breeze, enough to raise goosebumps, but not enough to be chilly, blew through the screen and the small gaps in the logs. Amy shed her robe and nightdress, hung them both (she hoped) over the back of a chair, and slid naked under the covers in the cool summer darkness.

A warm, naked man had gotten there before her.

"Yikes!" Amy shrieked. No response. "Chuck? Is that you? You're supposed to be in the city."

A strong masculine arm pulled her close. Unfamiliar lips pressed against Amy's own. Amy tried to push him away, but his free hand caressed Amy's bare, bony ass, sending an erotic thrill up her spine.

"Who are you?" Amy asked.

Again, a kiss in reply. Amy, now curious, kissed back. A thick, ardent tongue found hers, and the hand that had been caressing her ass now dug into the nape of her neck and pulled her face tighter, closer to the unknown lover in the dark.

Just this once, she thought. Chuck will never know.

Nervously, Amy put one arm over her unknown lover's shoulder, his naked body radiating heat. Amy let her fingers run along his coarse, hairy back, down to his taut, muscular ass (Thank God he's in shape, she thought) and to his thigh.

The kiss broke.

"Do I know you?" Amy whispered.

Amy didn't know how she knew, but he was smiling in the darkness. His hand caressed hers, and he guided it to his stiff, demanding, and very long prick. He folded the young woman's slender fingers around it, and moved closer.

Gently Amy began to stroke the insistent prick that filled her fingers. As she moved her hand faster and faster, he began to buck his hips, matching his rhythm to hers.

Is this all he wants? Amy thought, somewhat disappointed.

But then she felt rough manly fingers in her thick thatch of pubic hair. He parted her vulva, found her clit, and began to gently manipulate it.

"Oooooh," Amy said. "You've done this before."

The stranger kissed her again, and then pushed Amy onto her back.

"I'm not ready," she said.

A warm, wet tongue found her nipple, even as he pinched the other one. Now Amy began to writhe and squeal. Again, his fingers found her clit, and he masturbated her while he aroused and licked her tiny, tender tits.

"Please tell me who you are!" she demanded.

A voice Amy couldn't place went "Mm-mm," and his tongue slid slowly, languidly, toward her dampening pussy. Amy had never had cunnilingus before, and she parted her legs eagerly for him. An unshaven chin scraped against her soft skin as his tongue probed and licked. A finger entered her pussy and began to delve into her depths.

"Oh! Ah!" Amy gasped.

Now his lips found Amy's hot, distended clit and he took it into his mouth, to the edge of his teeth. With great skill, he used tongue and tooth to bring Amy close to climax, close, but then he slowed down just a little bit.

"Damn you!" she barked.

A low chuckle, a familiar voice, and then with his tongue alone, he gave Amy what she demanded. Her entire body shook with orgasm after orgasm as his tireless tongue and jaw went on.

Now his hands slid under Amy's taut, bony ass, and his tongue nestled in her navel for just a moment, bringing an unexpected thrill. To her heaving tits now, to make her nipples hard as pebbles, to make Amy ready for what now came next.

Despite the darkness, Amy felt the heat radiating from his dick, right outside her damp, eager pussy lips. His cock, ready, solid, demanding, was right there. Slowly, slowly, he brought his weight down on top of Amy's eager body.

"Ohh!" Amy gasped as the electricity from the first contact of cock to cunt raced up her spine. The stranger pushed deeply into her, but slowly, giving her time to expand and take the full length in. Amy realized she had no idea how hung he was, but he had more than Chuck. A little longer, a little thicker. She felt his tight balls resting against the cleft of her ass.

He kissed her again, and as he kissed her, he began to slide his dominating dick in and out, slowly, teasingly. His teeth caught a nipple, his tongue licked her ear; Amy had no idea what he would do next as he fucked away, but he found new places to stimulate her as he did so.

Amy came again, and then again, wild, inarticulate sounds coming from her throat.

Her mystery lover was beginning to lose control too, but not so much that he would say something to reveal his identity. When he felt Amy climaxing for the sixth time, he let his own balls go in a mutual orgasm, another experience that Amy had never had.

Her fingers clawed his back, she drove her hips hard to meet with his. Their mouths now knew each other, knew where to meet in the dark.

Then, even though he was spent, he still moved inside of Amy until she came one last time.

Afterward, Amy hugged him close, safe and warm in his strong, loving arms.

"Please tell me who you are," Amy said yawning. "Please …"

Fighting his own desire to doze, he held her close in the dark as she drifted off into a deep, deep sleep. Only when he heard her snoring did he gently disentangle himself from her arms, and let her roll onto her side, taking all the blankets with her, as she always had when they were kids.

"Good night, Sis," Larry whispered softly as he left.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Amy Falls in Love Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds