• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Amy's Intensified Tantric Massage

Amy's Intensified Tantric Massage

I finally found one on the web who responded to 'WhatsApp' only. It was a lady who arranges private Tantric massages in Bali, in your own room, any time, for couples and singles.

We'd been to Bali a few times and we have the normal foot or body massage which are basically pretty much a rub down. Some are better than others and some not so good.

One night back at home in Perth, before our trip, I asked Amy if she would be prepared to do a sensual massage on our trip to Bali. It would obviously be by a stranger if I could find one who does it. Little did she know I had started looking already.

"What do you mean by sensual," she asked, her eyes lighting up.

"It's simply an erotic massage that involves massaging and stimulating the full body with particular focus on sensual areas like the pussy and boob areas for spiritual and emotional healing." It's the best description I could come up with at the time.

"That sounds like fun, does it involve sex," she asked.

"Not unless you want to, but that's not the intention."

"Good, I'm not sure I would want to do that with someone over there that I don't know."

"Don't worry, this is just a very naughty massage, just to see how it goes and for the experience, something different. Would you like to try it and if you did, would you also want to include a Yoni massage with it."

"What's a Yoni massage."

"It generally follows the Tantric massage after you are relaxed from the sensual or erotic massage and your sexual senses are alive. It's where a trained massage person uses their finger inside your pussy and sensuously massages your vagina. It's meant to be pleasurable and helps you connect to your sexual life force energy, and could result in orgasm." Its lucky I looked it up.

"I like the idea of that, but Tantric to start with would be nice," she replied followed by a big hug and kiss. That told me I better find one.

A couple of days later I found one who responded, and so I started a conversation. Yes, they do it and they asked if I wanted a man or women. After a few messages back and forth over a couple of nights, I was convinced this was authentic. No harm in trying and there no payment until after. I ordered a Tantric massage followed by Yoni for Amy. Nothing for me as I wanted to watch. I also specifically asked that the girl attempt to make my wife cum. It was agreed. I asked for a female below the age of 30, for 6pm. She convinced me it should be for one and a half hours. Then we could go out for dinner. I gave the hotel name and promised to WhatsApp the room number on the morning of the booking. It was 1,500,000 rupiah. Not cheap but what the hell.

I told Amy once it was all arranged, the Tantric part only, that is. She immediately got a bit nervous. I said I could cancel, but she said no and would I be in the room. Of course, that's what I live for, watching her enjoy being pleasured by someone else with them enjoying her pussy and body.

On the night of the massage, we set up the bed. Amy had just showered, put just her knickers and bra on and laid on the bed with her phone. I was pacing, waiting. Then I got a message from the lady organiser that the girl had arrived at the hotel so I went out to meet her. There was someone at reception, I knew it was her. The reception lady looked up and saw me and the girl turned around. She was told I was the person she was looking for. A little embarrassing that the reception lady probably knew I was now a dirty old bastard and that something naughty was about to happen, in our room, but they are probably used to it. Anyway, not to worry, I took her to the room. Her name was Fifi, obviously not a Balinese name, and she didn't quite look Balinese but who cares about a name and where they are from, she was nice enough, petite and slim.

In the room, I introduced them. She asked to go to the bathroom. We could see through the cloudy glass as she undressed to short black tights and top. Not naked. I should have asked for that, it would have heightened the senses.

It was quite formal, she asked Amy to take everything off, so she did. Here she was, naked with another lady who was soon to have Amy's pussy quivering with delight, in front of me, I hope. The Tantric massage was just a normal massage starting with Amy laying on her tummy. She massaged up her legs, all the way, no doubt touching the naughty bits every now and then, plus over her tight little puckered bum hole. After half an hour she rolled Amy over and began again, this time clearly touching close to her pussy, nudging her labia as she went, and up and around her nipples. Although it was nice to watch another girl playing with my wife's body, it was not that exciting yet.

Fifi then looked at me and discretely nodded as if to ask if she should do the Yoni now. I knew Amy was relaxed, so I nodded, hoping Amy was in the mood for a little extra. If she was, this was going to get more exciting. Fifi got up and went to the bathroom to wash her hands and put some different oil on her hands. Good, very hygienic. Amy opened her eyes and looked at me. I told her not to move, close her eyes and enjoy. A slight smile told me she was happy to continue and hoping for a good outcome. A happy ending.

She lifted Amy's legs out, no resistance. She kneeled down on the bed spread her own legs out and rested Amy's legs over her thighs as she moved in close. Amy's pussy was in full view with legs wide apart, she was ready for what was to come. This was the first time another female had played with her pussy. There was some foreplay around Amy's pussy, with some lubricating gel to get it ready. Then I saw it. Fifi's fingers slid slowly and gently past her lips and inside. I quickly looked at Amy, who moved her head back and gave a nice little moan. Amy was happy and Fifi was happy at the reaction. I snapped a few happy shots for the memory.

Fifi's two fingers were finding all the magic and sensual spots that a Yoni massage is supposed to do. Her thumb was also rubbing Amy's clit as her other thumb held Amy's hood back for greater sensation. After a while I could tell Amy was nearing orgasm although I could also tell that it wasn't going to happen without some additional help. I leaned in and we kissed passionately. I then moved my mouth to suckle her nipples while Fifi continued her magic. I could hear Amy's soft moans becoming more frequent and louder and her short breaths quickened. She was going to cum, and sure enough a couple of minutes later she did.

Fifi looked at me and quietly asked if she had cum, I said yes. Amy had turned her head to the side, busy enjoying her climax and the amazing feeling that comes afterwards as she slowly relaxed in her little dream world. I purposely decided not to fuck Amy that night, even though I wanted to, as I wanted this night to be just about her and her Yoni. Dinner was late by the time Amy had gathered herself back to normal and put some clothes on. We went to our favourite restaurant 'Chandra' and as it was late we just had a drink and a Crème Brulee. No one in the restaurant was any the wiser of what Amy had just got up to.

While we were waiting for our order, we chatted about what had just happened. She said the girl was very well trained and it felt great, but she was having trouble cumming and was glad I took the initiative to help her get there.

"Would you do it again," I asked.

"Yes, I think so, one day,"

"I would like you to do it again, but with a man," I said nervously, I don't know why.

"Okay, I will try," she said as she looked me in the eye as if to say 'I dare you'.

"Good," I said. "If you enjoyed the Tantric massage with the guy, and felt like you wanted to do more would you let him fuck you."

"Yes, I think I would, but it would depend on what he was like."

"That's good, because I have already booked a guy for you again tomorrow night and a girl to do a Lingam for me." When I booked, I also said I wanted a guy that would have sex with her after the massage, if she was willing. The answer was okay, that will not be a problem, they can arrange it as they have a man at that time that will be happy to do that. Let's hope Amy likes him then.

"I knew it," she replied, "I knew you were up to something. What's Lingam?"

"I thought you might be willing to let him fuck you, so I took the risk and booked that as well, but you do not have to, it's all up to you. Lingam is the Yoni equivalent for men."

"I will let you know if I want him to fuck me or not. And, I'd like to watch her do lingam to you," she leaned across and kissed me.

Once again, the following night, I got the message that the massage people were at the hotel. This time I got there quick enough so I didn't get noticed by the staff. Two nights in a row is a little embarrassing and this time there were two people. It was Fifi again, and Ketut, he was Balinese, but to me he appeared to have a European look about him.

Amy was sitting on the bed when we came in and stood up. She'd had a shower and was in her knickers and bra again. She said hello to Fifi and allowed me to introduce Ketut. I watched as Amy shook hands with him and I noticed a slight sparkle in her eyes and in the corner of her smile which meant she might go for it. They both went into the bathroom to get ready, but this time I followed them as Amy started stripping to get ready on the bed.

Fifi looked at me as I closed the door. "How much extra if you both do it naked," I asked.

She looked at Ketut, he nodded so she said "500,000 rupiah each, in cash." They both seemed happy as I gave them the 1,000,000 extra and went back out to strip off.

Fifi was slim, had smallish boobs, dark nipples and a nice neat black bush of hair between her thighs, he was also slim and had a nice size brown dick that looked like it was on its way to be as happy as it could be. My thoughts also turned to thinking about what Fifi could do extra tonight.

Once again, Fifi took control and asked me in broken English if she was to do me. "Yes, Ketut is for my wife," I said. I don't want Ketut playing with my cock and I could tell that's not what he was hoping for. He seemed very interested in the Chinese lady. I'm guessing he gets mostly European women to massage but not too many shy Chinese girls. His dick, already showing signs, got a little bit more excited as Amy looked him up and down, no doubt wondering what might happen and where his dick might end up later. Apparently, this was only his second Tantric/Yoni massage, Fifi told me later, but never with sex after.

As my massage was happening my attention was on Amy. I was watching his hands massage up and down her gorgeous golden shapely legs and over her bum. He was spreading her cheeks apart as an excuse to look at her cute tight brown bum hole. His dick remained at half-mast all the time. Then we were rolled over, wow that half hour went quick, but it had the effect of being very relaxing, especially for Amy. She also told me later, that while it had made her a little horny, he was also very good at massage.

Before I went to receive them at reception, I had asked Amy to spread her legs apart more than usual when we were put on our backs, just to tease him with her fully exposed pussy, which would also tease my thoughts about what he was looking at. She agreed, so when I looked, she had spread them apart very well. My mind was racing, thinking about him hoping for the outcome I had ordered if it was accepted by Amy. He would have been told. I was also thinking about how Amy felt. Knowing there was a stranger rubbing all the way up the inside of her legs with her pussy in full view, did it excite her, did it make her pussy wet, his finger or fingers inside her, doing Yoni, and did she want to feel his hard Balinese cock inside her soon.

I kept wondering what his thoughts were. I was not concentrating on what Fifi was doing to me. She must think she's not doing a good job, but when she was on the bed straddling my legs, I could see her dark pussy lips. That raised my cock a little more, but my mind was not relaxed like Amy's. It was full of very naughty thoughts and scenarios.

Fifi checked her watch and indicated that the next half hour of tantric was coming to an end and quietly asked me if we both wanted the Yoni. I nodded and she and Ketut both went to the bathroom to get ready.

I rolled on my side toward Amy, slid my hand across her boobs and down her oily body. I kissed her and whispered "do you want him to fuck you during the Yoni as I will need to let him know without interrupting or embarrassing you."

"Yes, but let me confirm that with your hand later, just in case," was the quiet relaxed reply, eyes still closed, legs apart, waiting for her pussy to feel the next sensual, sexual touch. As they came back in with different oils, I nodded to let them know to go ahead for the Yoni.

I watched as he kneeled on the bed, spread her legs over the top of his thighs the same as Fifi did to her last night and to me now. His dick had a mind of its own and became very quickly erect, obviously hoping for the magic moment when it could fuck the pussy in front of it. Amy lifted her head a little and saw it, locked eyes with him for a second, smiled and laid back with her arms up and head to the side ready for her Yoni and whatever else might follow. She'll let me decide, based on my experience of how she reacts and how the situation pans out. It will be our signal of three hand squeezes for the go ahead.

I was still not performing well. My mind was all on Amy's pleasure and my thoughts about what she'll decide. After bout twenty minutes of his finger fucking Yoni, she was getting close, but not enough to cum. Ketut said something softly to Fifi in Bahasa that got my attention. Fifi pointed to his dick. She was asking me if Ketut should fuck Amy now. I quickly reached for Amy's hand. She replied with three squeezes. I nodded to Fifi, who relayed the message to Ketut. I held Amy's hand as Ketut gently pushed Amy's knees up and pulled her slowly to the edge of the bed. This action alerted her that she was about to be fucked and assisted by moving her legs apart even further. He leaned over the top of her as I sat up, ignoring my own massage so I could watch his brown Balinese cock slide into my Chinese wife's dark lipped juiced up pussy. No way was I going to miss this.

I saw the tip of his cock part Amy's gorgeous dark excited lips, slick with oil and her Yoni juices in anticipation of being fucked as an extra to her Yoni massage. Amy groaned with delight as it slowly pushed into and filled her tight warm pussy. I absolutely love watching that part happen. I could tell that Ketut enjoyed that moment as well. His first Yoni massage with sex.

I leaned back down, all the while Fifi had been rubbing my cock, even though I had not noticed as my attention was purely on Amy and Ketut. As I watched him fucking her, his wet slippery cock moving in and out with soft squelching noises, I got much more excited and soon I started to cum under Fifi's increased attention. I was groaning and twitching which alerted Amy.

She told me later that she got excited at watching Fifi working my cock. Suddenly Fifi stopped. She climbed up on the bed, sat over the top of me and let my cock slip into her pussy. That was not ordered, but that was not a problem either. Later, Amy said it was very exciting to watch as my cock disappeared into Fifi while she was enjoying a cock inside her.

I had cum just seconds after Fifi devoured my cock, I was so close to coming anyway. After I cum, Fifi and I concentrated on watching Ketut fuck Amy, he was taking his time, enjoying the feeling of a silky-smooth Chinese pussy on his cock.

Fifi moved close and got Ketut to lean up, cock still inside, while she put a soft pillow under Amy's back. She reached down between them, and started rubbing Amy's clit while Ketut's cock moved in and out, continuing to pleasure Amy's cock hungry pussy. I enjoyed watching Amy's reaction when Fifi joined in, she was loving this duo Yoni fuck. Her eyes were closed, her head tilted back and to the side, her mouth was slightly open. She had wrapped some of her hair around her fingers as she enjoyed this amazing feeling. I could hear her getting close, so I leaned down and started sucking her nipples. Amy responded immediately with a sensual moan and a massive convulsive cum very soon after which caused Ketut to shoot his load of hot cum deep inside her. He collapsed on top of Amy. She put her arms around him to hold his dick inside her as she slowly wound down after her exquisite three person Yoni fucking experience.

Once they had gone, she quickly showered and we headed out for some after Yoni dinner and again talked about the experience. She got horny again just talking about it, so when we got back, she made me kiss and lick her pussy until she cum again. Then I fucked her.

Another Yoni fuck is definitely on the list for our next trip to Bali or as I suggested, a female to give her Yoni, finished off with a beautiful cunnilingus cum.

Amy wants both. She's a greedy little shit, but I love her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Amy's Intensified Tantric Massage

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 91 milliseconds