• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • An Act Of Chivalry

An Act Of Chivalry

12

"Hey, it's time to get up," my wife Jenny said as she gave me a quick kiss. I opened my eyes and saw her tall, slender frame standing next to the bed fully dressed. Her overnight bag was over her shoulder and she was wearing a big smile.

"Have fun with the girls," I groaned as I sat up. She was heading off to Vegas for a couple of nights for a divorce party with a few of her friends.

"You too," she chuckled as she reached her hand up and moved her long, dark hair up behind her ear. "Are you sure you don't want me to stay home?"

"No, go have your fun," I smiled as I looked up into her emerald green eyes. "I can handle it."

"Ok, you're the best," she said as she leaned in and kissed me again.

"I know, what can I say?" I chuckled.

"Bye, babe," she said as she rolled her eyes at my comment, spun around and was out the door in an instant.

I got up and took a long, hot shower. I wasn't looking forward to going downstairs because I knew that my daughter, Ava, would be waiting to put me to work. She had just graduated high school and was having a big retro slumber party / pool party for her best girlfriends to celebrate. Ava was just like her mother in the way that she obsessed over every last detail when throwing a party and it was enough to drive me nuts.

I dried off and put on a pair of jeans and a black polo and headed down to the kitchen for breakfast. Before I even got to pop a K-Cup into my coffee maker, Ava came bouncing into the room.

"Morning, dad," she chirped as she grabbed a bagel and put it in the toaster. She was wearing red yoga pants and a tight, white t-shirt. Her dark, long hair was pulled back into a ponytail held together by a red scrunchy.

"Good morning," I said as I put my mug under the spout and pressed the button to start the coffee brewing.

"I need you to vacuum the pool and then put all of the cleaning stuff away so it doesn't get in the way. I also need the extra lounge chairs brought in from the shed, and if you could hose them off that would be great too. If you could set up the little tiki bar thing on the deck that would be awesome too," Ava spouted, seemingly all on one breath.

"Oh, is that all?" I turned to her and smiled, sipping my coffee.

"For now, yes," Ava smiled sweetly, knowing she had me wrapped around her finger. "Thank you, daddy," she said as she came over and gave me a hug.

"You know your mother doesn't think I can handle chaperoning a party like this, please don't prove her right," I said as Ava walked over to grab a K-Cup of her own.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure everyone is on their best behavior," Ava grinned.

"Thanks," I said as Ava took her coffee and bagel and darted upstairs. I had a quick breakfast and then went outside to do my chores. It was hard to believe my little girl was going to be headed off to college in the fall. To say time flies is an understatement.

I pulled the extra chairs out of the shed, washed them off and vacuumed the pool just like Ava asked me to do. I was putting the hose from the vacuum away when Ava's friend Taylor appeared through the back gate carrying a large tote bag.

"Hey, Mr. Sands," Taylor shouted, giving me a wave. She was a petite blonde that stood about 5'4", had amazing blue eyes and skinny, yet shapely legs. She was the captain of the cheerleading squad and was also ranked at the top of her class. She was wearing short, faded jean shorts, a white tank top and a pair of white Keds.

"Hi, Taylor," I waved after stowing the hose in the shed. "You're early."

"Yeah, I figured Ava might need some help. It looks like she's working you pretty hard," Taylor grinned as she tossed her bag up on the deck and walked over to me.

"Just like her mother," I smiled as I took Taylor in, her white tank top clinging perfectly to her ample 34C breasts. I fought the urge to stare at her amazing body and instead looked into her amazing blue eyes.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" she asked.

"Ava wanted me to set up the tiki bar on the deck, not that you girls will be drinking, right?" I asked with a sarcastic smile.

"Of course not, Mr. Sands," Taylor smiled as she looked up at me with her blue eyes. "We're good girls, only virgin daiquiris for us." The way she put emphasis on the word virgin momentarily rebooted my brain and I'm sure it showed as she rolled her eyes and giggled as she popped into the shed and grabbed part of the tiki bar.

I followed her into the shed, grabbing the main part of the bar. I followed Taylor from the shed up onto the deck, admiring her perfect little ass as she walked up the deck stairs. As we set up the bar Taylor's phone kept buzzing. She'd take it out of her pocket, scowl and put it back in her pocket.

"Is something wrong?" I asked after she repeated the process for about the 8th time.

"No, just Jake being an asshole," she said, immediately turning red. "I mean jerk."

"It's ok, Taylor," I grinned. "You're an adult now, you can say asshole when you mean asshole. Are you two having problems?"

"We broke up last week, he is not taking it well," she groaned.

"Well, what guy would take losing you well?" I asked with a smile.

"You're sweet," she smiled. "It was his own damn fault, we are going to different schools in the fall and he said there was no way he was going to be in a long-distance relationship when there would be so much easy pussy close at hand, his words," Taylor frowned.

"Asshole might not be a strong enough word," I chuckled.

"Yeah, the best part was after he said that he still expected me to fuck him this summer until we left for school, I said 'fuck you' to that," Taylor groaned.

"I don't blame you," I said as we put the finishing touches on the tiki bar as Ava appeared through the sliding door and looked over the area, no doubt making sure I did everything that she asked me to do.

"Hey, Tay-Tay!" Ava smiled as she gave Taylor a hug. "When did you get here?"

"Just a few minutes ago, I figured I'd see if I could help out with anything," Taylor said.

"Thanks for your help," I said to Taylor.

"Anytime!" she replied.

"Anything else you need me to do?" I asked, turning to Ava.

"Nope, thanks dad," Ava smiled.

I went inside and turned on the ballgame as Ava's other guests started to arrive. After an hour or so there were about a dozen girls out in the pool and on the deck having a good time. I could hear the laughing and splashing as someone dove into the pool over the blaring music. I got up to take a look outside and my eyes were greeted with the lovely site of cute girls and skimpy bikinis everywhere. At that moment I felt old. I also felt like a dirty old man as I couldn't help but admire just how well some of the girls filled out a bikini. I told myself they were all my daughter's friends so I grabbed myself a beer and went back to the ballgame.

About an hour later I heard a different kind of commotion outside so I got up to see what was going on. Just as I reached the window I saw Taylor and her ex-boyfriend, Jake, screaming at each other loud enough that I could hear it word for word. She was sitting on a lounge chair on the deck and he was hovering over her as the other girls looked on.

"Get the fuck out of here," Taylor yelled. "I have nothing to say to you."

"Fuck you, bitch," Jake yelled as he reached out, grabbed Taylor by her hair and pulled her off the lounge chair onto the deck.

I immediately bolted down the stairs and headed out to the deck. Jake was about 6-foot tall and 175lbs, he had been the quarterback of the high school football team. Unfortunately for him, I was 6'6" and 250lbs and had made a few quarterbacks cry in my high school days. I slid the door open with a quick push and was on Jake before he knew what was happening.

"Bad move, asshole," I said as I grabbed him by his t-shirt, picked him up and tossed him off of the deck onto the grass below. I jumped over the rail and dropped down, hovering over him as I grabbed him again.

"Get off me," he said as he struggled to get free.

"Listen here, fuckstick," I said, waving my finger in his face as my knee rested on his chest. "If I ever hear that you even so much as touch a girl without her permission I'm going to hunt you down and beat your sorry ass into oblivion. Do you understand me?"

"Yes," he said quietly.

"I can't hear you," I yelled in my best drill instructor voice.

"Yes, sir," he said loud enough for everyone to hear, his face turning red with embarrassment.

"Now get the fuck out of my yard and don't ever come back," I said as I stood up, watching Jake carefully as he got to his knees and sprinted away. I turned around and saw all of the girls up on the deck watching, they applauded as they yelled a few parting remarks to Jake as he disappeared through the gate.

As I walked up the stairs to the deck Taylor greeted me with a big hug, "Thanks, Mr. S!"

"That was pretty bad-ass, pops," Ava smiled. "It's about time someone whooped that guy's ass."

"Nobody should have to take that kind of abuse from anyone, period," I said to all of the girls in general. "Don't be afraid to ask for help if you need it. Now go back to enjoying your party."

I walked back into the house with my adrenaline pumping hard through my veins. Everything that I did happened purely on instinct, I just reacted to the situation. There is way too much politically correct bullshit going on in today's society and I know a lot of guys might be afraid of getting sued for doing what I did. The way I looked at it, no guy was ever going to get away with treating a girl the way that asshole did when I was around.

I made sure to keep an eye on things as the night progressed, but Jake heeded my warnings and had stayed away. By the time night fell, the girls were splintered into different groups, some were still out back in the pool and on the deck, some were down in the game room playing pool and darts and some were even in Ava's room playing with a Ouija board.

I headed up to the master bedroom about 11PM, I got undressed except for my boxers and pulled up Netflix on my Roku and scanned the movies. Ever since the incident with Taylor's ex, I'd had the line, "go ahead, punk, make my day," going through my head so I pulled up a Dirty Harry title and started watching it. I sat back on the bed and checked my email messages on my iPhone.

About an hour into the movie I heard a knock on my door. Before I could say anything, or get up out of bed, the door opened and Taylor walked in, closing the door behind her. She was wearing a long, white robe that went down to her knees. Her long blonde hair was still wet from the pool and pulled back into a ponytail.

"Is something wrong, Taylor?" I asked, watching her as she slowly approached my bed.

"No, nothing like that," Taylor said. "Everything is ok, I mean, I just wanted to say thank you for having my back earlier."

"It was no big deal. You're at my house, it's my job to keep you safe," I smiled.

"But it was a big deal," Taylor said as she inched closer to me. "I haven't been able to think about anything else all afternoon and evening."

"I wouldn't worry about Jake bothering you again," I said.

"Oh, I'm not," Taylor giggled. "The way you picked him up and tossed him like he was nothing, it was the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen."

"Oh," was all I could muster up as an answer to that revelation.

"Yeah, I've been playing the scene over again and again in my mind all day. And, everytime that I do I get a little bit more turned on," Taylor said playfully. She bit down on her lower lip and looked into my eyes.

"Look, Taylor, I," I stammered as I tried to find the right words to say. So many things going through my mind from the obvious like my being married and her friend's dad to we might get caught to wondering just how well she'd suck a cock.

"Do you think I'm sexy, Mr. Sands?" she asked as she pulled her robe open and let it fall to her feet. She stood there in front of me in nothing but a sexy, white bikini that did not leave a whole lot to the imagination.

"Oh, fuck yes, but that's not the point," I said, glancing at the door. "What are the other girls doing?"

"Don't worry, they're spread out all over the house, nobody will miss me," Taylor smiled as she came closer and kneeled on the bed.

"Taylor, this is wrong," I said, but my cock was having completely different thoughts as it quickly hardened under my boxer shorts.

"I know, Mr. S.," Taylor said in a little-girl voice. "But, I really want to thank you properly for both being my hero and for keeping me wet all day just thinking about you."

"Taylor," I groaned as she closed the distance between us and I felt her hand slide under my boxers and immediately wrap itself around my hardening manhood.

"Holy fuck, you've got a nice dick," Taylor smiled up at me as she gave my cock a few playful strokes with her hand.

"We can't do this," I groaned. The words fell on deaf ears as Taylor pulled my cock free from my boxers and wrapped her soft red lips around my throbbing cockhead. "Oh, fuck," I moaned as she slowly sucked my shaft into her warm, wet mouth and started bobbing her head slowly up and down until I was rock hard.

Taylor looked up at me with her sexy blue eyes as she released my cock from her mouth and then pulled my boxers off playfully. She kneeled on the bed, looking at me laying there with my 8" cock standing at full attention for her. She reached behind her back and let the top of her bikini fall before she picked it up and tossed it to the floor. She moved closer, straddling me so that her C-cups were just a few inches from my face.

"Do you like my breasts?" Taylor giggled as my eyes about popped out of their sockets taking them in. They were perfection, nice and firm with soft puffy pink nipples contrasting her lily soft white skin amazingly well.

"I do," I moaned in a low voice, moving my eyes up to meet Taylor's baby blues as my hands moved to her hips.

"You're the only one of my friend's dads that I never caught staring at them," she smiled.

"Is that bad?" I grinned.

"On the contrary, Mr. Sands," Taylor leaned down and whispered in my ear. "It set you apart from the rest."

"I'm glad you never caught me then," I moaned as I felt Taylor's tongue tracing my earlobe.

"Here's your reward," Taylor giggled as she leaned up on her arms and lowered her left breast to my mouth. I kissed her sweet flesh and let me tongue make playful circles around her hardening nipple as she moaned with delight.

"You are such a bad girl," I groaned as she moved slightly so I could give her right breast the same treatment. As I sucked gently on her nipple she was grinding her pussy on my body, I could feel the material of her bikini bottom getting wetter and wetter until it felt like she'd completely soaked through them. When I sucked on her hard nipple and spanked her ass hard with my right hand she shrieked, brought her mouth down to my shoulder, and bit down hard on it as she continued grinding against me as she rode out an orgasm.

"Holy fuck," she whispered, breathing heavily as she finally came up for air. "Wow, holy fuck," she repeated as she looked down at me beneath her, lust overflowing in her eyes.

"You liked that, huh?" I grinned.

"Oh, yes I did," Taylor smiled, reaching back and grabbing my throbbing cock. "I see you did too, Mr. Sands."

"You can call me Derek," I said wryly.

"And you can call me anytime," Taylor laughed as she kissed her way down my body until she got to my cock. She twirled her warm, wet tongue around my throbbing head and shaft getting it nice and slick before she moved up a little and slid my cock between her firm tits causing me to let out enough of a moan that Taylor reached her hand up to cover my mouth for a moment. "Shh!" she giggled.

"Fuck, that feels good," I moaned as Taylor worked my cock between her tits, sliding them up and down in perfect rhythm. Every time my cockhead would pop up from between her tits she'd either suck on it playfully or roll or flick her tongue over my ultra-sensitive flesh.

"Your wife doesn't have much in the boob department, does she?" Taylor smiled a wicked little grin.

"No," I groaned as she continued giving me the best titty-fucking I'd had in a long, long time.

"When was the last time she sucked your cock?" she asked matter-of-factly before she sucked the head of my cock into her wet mouth.

"I, you know, it's been a while," I groaned, my head spinning as the hot teenage blonde sucked my cock deep into her mouth, twisting and rolling her tongue as she swallowed every inch. I loved how she looked up at me, her sexy eyes never wavering from mine as she worshiped my cock like a little slut.

"Poor baby," Taylor said as she smiled up at me, wrapped her right hand around my cock, spit on the head and started jerking me off slowly. "Have you ever cheated before? Be honest."

"No," I said as Taylor's face lit up with a wicked smile. She bit her lower lip, our eyes locked on each other as she stroked my cock right there on the big king-sized bed that I shared with my wife.

"That is so fucking hot," she smiled. "So nobody but your wife has had this cock for longer than I've been alive."

"That is true," I nodded.

"But you gave into me pretty easily," she grinned. "I'm sure you've had other opportunities."

"None this good," I smiled.

"That is a good answer, sir," Taylor said as she stood up and slid the bikini bottom off slowly down her slender legs. "I just want you to know that I am free for the summer. I can be your little secret, if you want me."

"Taylor," I moaned.

"No strings attached," she said as she got back on the bed and straddled me again. "If tonight is all you want, we will never speak of this again. I'm just letting you know, I want you."

"But, my wife," I said.

"What she doesn't know won't hurt her," Taylor smiled as she guided her steaming pussy less than an inch away from my throbbing cock. I could feel her heat as she lowered herself down slowly and finally made contact with my cockhead.

"Oh fuck," I moaned as I felt Taylor's warm dripping pussy grinding down on me, her pussy so fucking tight that every little thrust got me just a little further inside her. "You are so tight, baby."

"God, I need you inside me, baby. Fuck me," Taylor kissed me hard and deep as my hands locked on her hips. Her soft, sweet tongue penetrated my mouth and swirled around my tongue. I knew what we were doing was wrong but that just made it all the more hotter. I bolted up and took the hot, young cheerleader's body with me. I threw her down on her back on the bed and spread her long legs. I looked into her blue eyes as I thrust my cock deep inside of her with one deep thrust. She grabbed my wife's pillow and used it to stifle the primal scream that she let out as I started pumping her tight little teen pussy with my hard, married cock.

I watched as Taylor's tits bounced as I pounded her dripping wet pussy, I was in absolute ecstasy as I fucked her. Her pussy was the tightest thing I could ever remember my cock being in. Her legs wrapped around my back and pulled me into her with every deep thrust. I couldn't believe I was fucking this little dream on my wife's bed with my daughter and her friends roaming the house. It was such a fantasy come true that at that moment I wouldn't have cared if someone would have walked in and caught us.

I slowed down, moving her right leg up over my shoulder. I fucked her painfully slowly as she looked up at me with lust in her eyes. She bit down on her lower lip as I slid my hard cock slowly in and out of her velvety pussy.

"You are so fucking hot," I moaned.

"Fuck me," Taylor whispered, her eyes staring into my soul.

"How? Like a porcelain doll or a dirty little slut?" I growled low.

"Like a dirty, little slut, daddy. Your dirty little secret slut," she said in her little girl voice. I didn't even wait for her to finish her sentence before I slid my cock from her pussy and flipped her over onto all fours as I stood behind her at the side of the bed. My hands gripped her hips and I slid my cock deep into her waiting pussy.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • An Act Of Chivalry

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds