• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • An Act Of Kindness

An Act Of Kindness

I had just returned from the hardware store when I noticed a car slowly pulling into my driveway. Immediately I noticed two things. One, the driver was cute, and two, she looked very frustrated. I walked over to the car and said, "Hello, can I help you?"

She replied, "I don't know. My car started slowing down a mile back and then just died."

"Hmm, sounds like the alternator. See if it will start."

She turned the key, but nothing happened under the hood. "I think we should call AAA and get it towed. C'mon inside. Its cold out here."

She stepped out of her car. Cute did not due her justice. Long dark hair, impeccable makeup, and a long coat that exposed stocking feet and heels. And tall, deliciously tall.

She followed me in and I gave her the number for AAA. She talked for several minutes with the dispatcher and hung up with a sigh, saying, "They say it will be an hour and a half before someone can come."

"Ouch," I commiserated, "Well, you are welcome to wait here."

"Thanks," she replied, "but could I make another call first?"

I gestured yes, and she make another call, this one much quieter than the first.

When she returned, I asked if everything was all right. She said that she had to cancel an appointment and was frustrated by that.

"I'm sorry," I replied, "tell you what, could I make you a cup or tea or coffee or mix you a drink?"

Her dark eyes brightened, and she said, "Oh sure, why not? How about a Cosmo?"

I smiled and went behind the bar to start mixing two Cosmos. "Make yourself at home."

She hesitated briefly, then undid the tie of her coat and slipped it off. I nearly spilled vodka everywhere when I saw what was underneath. A white halter top strained to hold two very large breasts. A tight red miniskirt clung to her hips, accenting long slender legs. She had an incredible body, tanned and fit, and yet something seemed odd to me.

I managed to complete the drinks and hand one to her without dropping it and pondered what her "appointment" had been. She smiled and said, "Still glad you invited me in?"

"Absolutely," I stammered, "why would I not?"

She wandered over to the bar and leaned over the top, facing me, displaying cavernous cleavage, and said, "Well, not everyone is comfortable having a sex worker in their house."

"Fine by me," I mumbled, "I'm just envious of your clients."

She stood up and walked closer to me. Standing close, she whispered, "You've been awfully nice to me. I don't think you have to be envious."

She took my hands and brought them to her chest. I groaned as my fingers sunk into her big tits, kneading them through the fabric of her top. She reached behind her and untied the halter. It fluttered down to reveal gorgeous DD breasts. I could not help but pull her nipples, twisting them gently. She smiled, "You like my big titties, don't you?"

I was speechless. My cock was so hard and sensitive that I nearly jumped when she reached for my groin. She unzipped my jeans and knelt down in front of me, saying, "Let's see what you have for me."

She released my cock from my pants and started to stroke it. I started to tremble. She looked up at me and smiled, bringing my cock close to her face, "I'll bet I can make you cum in sixty seconds."

Not waiting for me to reply, she opened wide and took the head of my cock in her mouth. She immediately started bobbing her head back and forth. By the fifth stroke, she took me all the way down her throat. She fucked me deeply with her face, the head of my cock repeatedly forcing its way down her throat. She was right. I groaned loudly as my cock started to pulse. She jerked her head back as I came violently. The first spurt shot down her throat. She started pumping me with her hand as I continued to spew all over her face and chest.

Finally, I slumped back. She stood up and said, "Now look what a mess you have made of me, you naughty boy."

Indeed, cum dripped down her face and over her huge rack, down onto her mini skirt, which now bulged tightly between her legs. I stared, then looked into her eyes. "You've been holding out on me," I accused.

"Sorry," she said, "I didn't mean for you to find out."

I gently pushed her back onto the couch and knelt in front of her. I pulled up her mini skirt to reveal a very hard cock underneath red panties.

"This is so hot, " I breathed as I pulled her panties off and started petting her dick. She handed me some lube and I started massaging her dick with long slow strokes. My own cock hardened as she groaned and writhed. I brought our cocks together and stroked them with one hand, then focussed on her again. I could see and feel she was getting close, her eyes closed, her fists clenched. Her eyes popped open though as I put the head of my cock at the entrance of her ass.

"Yesss," she shuddered as the tip of my dick pressed into her. I started stroking her faster as I thrust up into her. "Ahhh, ooooh, uh-huh, oooohhhhhh, YES!" she cried as she came, shooting cum all over her chest and stomach.

When the last drop of cum feel from her cock, I pulled her legs up and started fucking her hard. The feel of her tight ass squeezing my cock and the sight of huge tits shaking with each thrust and dripping with cum had me on the edge.

"C'mon baby," she grunted, "fill my trannie ass with your hot cum."

A few seconds later, I blew wad after wad deep in her, as she screamed YES at the top of her lungs.

I collapsed. She calmly stood up and smiled at me. "Consider yourself well thanked. Now where is your shower?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • An Act Of Kindness

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 501 milliseconds