• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • An Amazing Discovery Ch. 11

An Amazing Discovery Ch. 11

12

This is the eleventh chapter; I would suggest you read the previous chapters before this. Thank you to everyone who has sent feedback and placed votes for this series. I am writing for my own enjoyment, but it is nice to know others enjoy this as well.

"Hi Mom I'm home." I shouted as I walked in unaided and without my crutches.

"Jane! Get in here quick." My Mother screamed as she ran to me from the kitchen.

She grabbed me so tightly I nearly lost my balance; tears were streaming down her face as she cuddled me.

"Thank god your home, I don't ever want to go through anything like this again. You scared me to death, I thought we were going to loose you." My Mother sobbed.

"What's all the fuss...? Dave! You're home." Jane shrieked and came over and hugged Mom and me. Feeling left out Clare joined in; we had a family group hug. The first time we had been together in nearly six months.

The next morning I woke up next to Clare for the first time in months. I felt fantastic; I was getting stronger everyday.

"Morning, gorgeous." Clare said as she woke up. She snuggled in closer to me and rested her head on my chest.

"You know, through all that time in hospital, one thing kept me going." I said.

Clare looked so beautiful lying there next to me.

"Oh yes, what was that then?" Clare asked.

"This." I said, leaning into her and kissing her lovingly on the lips.

"Hmm, I'd forgotten how good a kisser you are," Clare, responded.

We both got up and showered together, taking our time and exploring each other's bodies as if it were the first time again. Clare was stood with her back to me whilst I soaped all over her body. I started with a gentle neck massage and worked my way down her back, and then I slid my hands around her waist and worked my way to her breasts.

I held both breasts in my hands and caressed her nipples, god how I loved the way Clare's nipples grew. Gradually all this rubbing of bodies had an effect and I was hard as iron; I was rubbing my dick up and down Clare's arse cheeks pressing harder on each thrust.

All of a sudden, Clare pulled away and left the shower saying, "wait!"

I had no idea what was going on, I thought perhaps I had hurt her or something; however, she was soon back in the shower, with a bottle of lube!

"There's no way your fucking my arse without some lube mister!" Clare said with a mischievous grin.

"I hadn't realised I was going to?" I said as innocently as I could, knowing damn well there is nothing I would like to do more.

It didn't take Clare long to apply plenty of lube to my prick, she passed me the lube and asked me to make sure she was plenty lubed up before trying to enter her.

I did as she asked, applying loads of lube to my finger and working it slowly around her dark star. Gradually I worked first one then a second finger into Clare's arsehole, making sure not to move to quickly.

"OK I'm ready, please be gentle Dave." Clare said as she bent forward presenting her arse to me.

As Clare held her cheeks open, I lined up with her sphincter and applied some pressure. Nothing, this was going to be harder than I thought.

Clare started to push against me just as I thrust forward, to my surprise I entered Clare's arse right to the hilt in one go. Clare nearly screamed with both pain and shock.

"STOP! Don't you dare move till I tell you?" She shrieked, I was amazed at how hot and tight Clare's arse was. It took all my willpower not to start thrusting my prick in and out of her backside, but I did.

After a couple of minutes of very gentle movement, Clare started pulling away and then thrusting back at me. WOW what a sensation, so tight, so wrong, and so fucking amazing.

It didn't take long before I felt like I was going to cum; I had to slow things down a little. Clare had got over the initial pain; she was really enjoying the feeling of my cock up her arse whilst she furiously fingered her cunt. Clare started to shake, her breathing was very shallow and as her orgasm hit her she nearly lost her balance; I had to hold on to her.

My own release came very shortly after, I filled Clare's bowels with a copious supply of cum, and it seamed never ending and was certainly one of the best orgasm's I had ever experienced. Not surprising when you consider it was over six months since I last had sex!

At breakfast, my Mother said that she was going into the town with Jane. They had some shopping they wanted to do, but they might have a surprise for us later.

"I think I'll spend some time on the deck, I've a book I'd like to finish reading." Clare said. My morning was already mapped out, just as it would be for the next couple of months; I had physio exercises to do.

When my Mom and Jane had left, I got up and collected the dishes, taking them into the kitchen to be washed.

"Oh no you don't mister!" Clare said as she came up behind me, "Go get your exercises done; you'll never be fit and strong if you don't."

I immediately swung around; Clare's reaction shocked me. She flinched and backed away, only for a second but it happened. The look on Clare's face worried me; she was scared, scared of me!

"Clare, what's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing, just me being silly!" Clare said with a very weak smile.

"Nothing didn't look like nothing, what's going on Clare?" I asked trying not to sound worried.

"I told you... Nothing is wrong." Claire replied, as she did so she ran out of the kitchen and fled upstairs.

When I got to our bedroom door, I could hear Clare crying, I was concerned; I had no idea what was wrong.

"Clare, baby what's wrong; please don't cry I can't bear to see you unhappy." As soon as I had said that, it was like someone flicking a switch on my memory. I immediately saw what had happened in the car, the argument.

I HIT HER! Oh my god, I hit her. The memory hit me like a hammer blow; my memory was back; now I knew what had happened, why I had crashed.

I had hit the most important person in my life. What kind of an animal will do that to the woman he loves.

"Oh God Clare, I'm so sorry baby. I don't know what came over me." I said; the realisation that I had hit Clare was like someone pushing a red-hot poker through my heart.

"Dave, I know that you never meant to hit me. It's not the fact that you hit me, it's all the hurt and pain that was caused by it." Clare sobbed. I wasn't sure what she meant.

I held Clare tightly in my arms; she continued to sob her heart out, nothing I could say was making it any easier. After a while, I was becoming concerned, Clare just could not stop crying.

"Clare, I don't understand. The accident was my own fault, I was lucky and I have recovered. There wasn't anyone else hurt in the crash was there?" I suddenly realised that I had not been aware of this before.

Clare looked me in the eyes; I could see despair in her eyes, they were all puffy from the crying.

"Not in the crash no." Clare replied, with a look of great sadness on her face. Now I was really worried, this was not like Clare at all.

"Clare, you are scaring me, what's wrong?" I asked.

"I lost it." Clare managed to say before she completely broke down. I have never seen Clare so distressed.

Suddenly, I realised what Clare was saying, she had lost our baby. She had been pregnant!

"You lost our baby? Is that what you are trying to tell me Clare?" I asked, somehow I didn't want Clare to answer. The thought of her losing our baby was too much to bear, even though we should not have children.

"I'm sorry Dave; I wasn't going to say anything. I had a miscarriage, I think it was as a result of the shock and stress after your accident." Clare said, finally managing to stop crying.

Clare continued, "I know how much we both want children, but deep down I knew it was wrong to be carrying your child. There was no way that I would have aborted that baby though. That is why I was a little jealous of you and Stacy; you could have children with her."

I could hardly take in what Clare was saying to me, but one thing was for sure, Clare had not been taking enough care of herself over the last few months.

"Clare, I can't believe that you've kept this to yourself all this time. Here we are with everyone making a fuss over me, when you are the one who needs looking after. Did you let the doctors check you over?"

"No Dave, I'm fine. We were more concerned for you." Clare replied.

"Not good enough Clare. Get dressed we are going to the clinic." I said, not shouting but in a tone of voice that Clare knew, I meant business.

When we got to the clinic, I waited in reception whilst one of the doctors saw Clare. As I sat there thinking of all that had happened in the last twelve months, I started to realise that even with the all the risks involved I wanted Clare to have my children.

That realisation was like lifting a weight from my shoulders, before trying to see a way around Clare and I having children was a problem. Ok today's society would frown upon it, it may even be illegal, but I knew our family had always been fit and well.


Thing is will Clare want to try for a child after this, will she be able to have children after this? My mind was all over the place.

"Earth to Dave." Clare said with a smile. She had finished with the doctor and was stood in front of me.

"Sorry, miles away." I grinned.

"Let's go get some lunch, I'm starving." Clare said.

We found a lovely little restaurant overlooking the bay, the sun was shining and it was a beautiful day.

"So, what did the doc say?" I asked Clare whilst we waited for our lunch.

"The doc said everything was fine, most likely was the stress and the fact that I wasn't looking after myself that brought on the miscarriage." She replied.

"Good, so no problem having children then?" I asked; Clare looked at me a little strange.

"What difference does that make, you are not getting rid of me that easily mister." Clare said.

"Whoa, who said anything about getting rid of you young lady." I continued, "Clare I can't believe you didn't tell me you were pregnant."

"I was going to Dave, but things got away from me and by the time I had built up the courage you ran off to the city to sell the garage. And well as you know we didn't really get chance once you got back." Clare was looking very sad again; I placed my hand on her face and kissed her gently.

Clare became a little suspicious, "Where are you going with this Dave?" She asked.

"Clare, I've told you time and time again that I love you with all my heart and I would not change that. But I desperately want children." Clare interrupted me before I had chance to finish what I was saying.

Clare face crumpled, "I knew it, I knew it! You want to finish this; your going to live with Stacy aren't you! Don't tell me your not. I know all about the penthouse in the city, very cosy just the two of you." She was almost screaming by the time she had finished, people were looking at us.

"Clare please, let me finish what I was saying. I desperately want children with you Clare, not Stacy, not anyone else just you." I didn't care that we had an audience, the whole world could know for all I cared at that moment.

Clare was stunned; she sat there silent.

"Do you know what you are saying Dave?" Clare finally asked.

"Of course I do Clare, I know there are risks, but our family has been healthy for generations. You know as well as I do that we both want children, you said it yourself adopting would not be the same." I hoped my reply was what Clare wanted to here, it was certainly from my heart.

"But what about Mom and Jane, what will they say? We need there co-operation, we couldn't do this on our own Dave." Clare said.

"I think Jane will be cool about it, Mom is another matter. I will talk to Jane first, but we will need to be honest with Mom. We have to tell them about the miscarriage and our plans." Clare nodded at my comments, just as our lunch arrived. We sat quietly eating our lunch; neither of us said another word until we left the restaurant.

"Dave, there is nothing I would like more than to have our children, but I will only do it with Mom's blessing. I can cope with other people not liking it, but I will need Mom and I couldn't bear it if this ripped us apart." Clare's response, her eagerness surprised me, I was however a little uncertain as to how our Mother would take it.

The penthouse, I had forgotten all about the penthouse. "Clare the penthouse is for Stacy, I hate her living in that horrible little flat of hers. Let's go to the city and show it to her." I said.

"Don't be daft, you can't go to the city yet, you are still doing physio." Clare replied.

"Come on, I can do my exercises anywhere, plus it will be nice to see her and a break for your." I pleaded.

"Oh OK, but you need to speak to Jane, and then we need to speak to Mom first." Clare answered.

We walked along the beach after lunch, watching the surfers make the most of the waves; it always amazes me how they manage to stay up on those things. As the walk continued, I thought of what Clare had said. Did she really think that I would leave her for Stacy? I couldn't believe that she did.

"Clare, I do feel a lot for Stacy; I might even love her. But I want to be with you; even if that means ultimately that, we don't have children. I'm not going to force you, hopefully we will convince Mom." I said as I hugged Clare to me.

Clare just huddled into me and smiled, we had walked a fair way and I was starting to feel a little tired. I could see a house a little way ahead of us that had some decking and chairs.

"Clare, I'm starting to feel really tired. I could do with a rest; do you think we could rest at that house for a little while." I asked Clare.

"Sure; I'm not sure whose house it is but we can ask. If not I'll ring Jane to get us." Clare answered.

As we got closer to the house, I recognised the car parked out front, "Hey, that's Jane's caprice isn't it?" I asked allowed.

"It look's like it, but they all look the same to be." Clare said, typical woman.

As we climbed the steps to the deck, the patio door opened and Jane and my Mother walked out onto the deck followed by a man in a suit, which I did not recognise.

I don't know who was more surprised, me and Clare or my Mom and Jane.

"What are you two doing here?" My Mom said.

"Dave is feeling tired, we were just going to sit here on the deck for a while." Clare answered.

Jane turned to my Mom and smiled, "Well you may as well try it for size." She said.

I looked at Clare, wondering what she meant.

"OK Mrs Philips, thank you for the business. I'll get the papers drawn up and talk to you in a few days." The man in the suite said as he left.

"Who's that Mom?" I asked.

"He's the realtor for this property that I've just bought." My Mom said.

"Cool, are we moving here full time then?" Clare asked.

"Yes Clare, we are but you two will be living here, I'm going to stay with Jane." My Mom said.

"What! You bought us a house?" Clare shrieked.

"Yes Clare, you two need your privacy. I can see how much you love each other; you don't want your old Mom sticking her nose in every two minutes." Mom replied.

"Now come on Clare, let's have a look around this place." My Mom said, taking Clare for a guided tour.

Jane sat next to me, "Surprised?" She asked.

"Definitely, I knew she liked it here but I didn't know she was planning on us all staying, never mind buy us a place to live." I responded.

Jane then told me how my Mother had real difficulty in coming to term with mine and Clare's relationship. She had changed her mind when she saw the effect the accident had had on Clare, she knew then it was for real.

Little did Jane realise how real the relationship is.

"Come on you, time you took a look around your new home." Jane said offering me her hand.

As we walked in the door it felt immediately like home, it felt like I'd lived there all my life and I knew in that instant that I would spend the rest of my life there.

The house was lovely; on the ground floor, it had a big kitchen/diner and surprisingly two bedrooms and a bathroom. On the first floor was the family room, with a huge fireplace in the middle of the floor and great big windows all around. One wall was all doors that could be opened onto the upper deck, with views out over the beach and the ocean. The master bedroom was out of this world, again with a wall of doors that could be opened onto the deck, it also had walk in closet that was nearly as big as my room back home. The en-suite bathroom has a huge Jacuzzi bath and walk in shower.

Another door led off from the bedroom, it was another good-sized room.

"This would make a lovely study Dave, don't you think?" Jane asked.

My next comment just came without though, without the thought of possible consequence. "It would make a lovely nursery as well." Oh hell did I really just say that.

"Dave, are you trying to tell me Clare is pregnant?" Jane asked with a worried look.

"She was Jane, but she lost it. I only found out this morning." I said, and instantly broke down; the reality of what I had said hit me. Clare had miscarried my son or daughter!

"I'm sorry Dave I had no idea, but perhaps it is for the best." Jane said, trying her best to put a positive slant on things.

"No Jane, it was not for the best. I know it is not the done thing, but I want nothing more than for Clare to have my children. The family has always been fit and healthy; I know it's a risk but surely not much more of a risk to any other couple." Well that's it; Jane knows my thoughts.

"That's all well and good Dave, but what about Clare? Have you spoken to her about this, maybe she's not ready to try for children again yet." I was surprised at how calm Jane's response was, certainly a lot calmer than my Mother would have been with the same conversation.

"Yes Jane, I have spoken to Clare, this is where you can help us." Jane looked confused.

"I can help? What do you mean?" Jane asked.

"Simple, you can help by talking my Mother round. Clare is happy to go ahead, but only with Moms blessing she knows she would need her help and support in this. Will you do it?" I pleaded with Jane, not sure, if she would help us.

"I don't know Dave, but I will certainly think about it ok?" Jane answered.

We went back downstairs to the kitchen; Mom was holding Clare in her arms.

"Oh baby, why didn't you tell me? You know you can tell me anything." Mom said.

"What's wrong Clare?" I asked, more than a little worried what was going on.

"Clare has just told me about the miscarriage, I knew something had been wrong for a while, but I got it out of her in the end." My Mom replied.

OK so that's that bit out in the open, I looked at Jane, hoping she would seize the opportunity that had presented itself.

"So, Jennifer you fancy being a Grandmother do you?" Jane asked.

"Frankly yes, I know that a lot of people would view Clare and Dave's relationship as wrong, but there are plenty of children brought into this world by loveless relationships. That is one thing that can not be said of these two." My Mothers statement surprised me, I was sure she would be dead against the idea.

Jane continued, trying to make sure, "You realise what you are saying Jennifer?"

"Yes Jane, I am fully aware of what I am saying. Subject to the two of them being screened for any likely problems, I don't see what the problem would be. One thing is for sure, there is not a child alive as loved as any children these two would have." My Mother had the biggest smile on her face that I think I'd ever seen.

She continued, "And that little room off the master bed would make a lovely nursery."

I looked at Jane and we both burst out laughing.

"Clare, you need to speak to Stacy, I need to sell the house in the City to cover this place. I don't want to break into the money from your Father just yet." Mom's face saddened a little bit, probably remembering all the good times we had in that old house.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • An Amazing Discovery Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds