• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • An Appointment with Mistress Betty

An Appointment with Mistress Betty

Mistress Betty's 8pm

09:55: Mistress Betty locked her phone and placed it in the drawer of the little table in the corridor, being careful not to knock over the dozen pink harlequin roses in a thick glass vase. Always bang on time, this one, she thought, leaning against the wall, one scarlet stiletto heel up against the thick violet wallpaper. She loved these shoes; a pair of comfortable peep-toed stiletto slingbacks was a rare find indeed. She glanced toward the padded double doors at the end of the corridor, waiting for the soft "ding-dong" as the receptionist let in her 8pm.

The lucky guy would see his Mistress debut her new dress. She had considered wearing her pink PVC one with the lace panels at the sides, giving a tantalising view of the smooth bare flesh of her own sides. Disgracefully short, and zipped up the front.

But no, she wasn't in a lacy mood tonight, she had decided as she began the involved process of wriggling into option number two- a simple vest mini dress in scarlet latex, Mistress now waited in the corridor for her victim, her one-foot-against-the-wall pose quite deliberately emphasizing the tautness of the glossy material between her thighs.

She had quickly become fond of this one, though he wasn't established enough be one of her favourites just yet. He was a few years younger than Mistress's twenty-eight years and this was his third visit in as many months, so he was very much on the right track.

She pulled the dress down slightly, the hem now a couple of inches below the line of her buttocks. Apart from her stilettos, she wore nothing else, not even panties. Lucky 8pm indeed! She thought, tossing back her long blonde hair. She glanced toward the doors and took a deep breath as the receptionist's buzzer went. She stayed in her pose, head inclined, a manicured eyebrow raised quizzically.

In he came, and Mistress Betty immediately turned her ice-blue eyes in his direction and watched as he froze, wide eyed at the sight of her waiting for him. The heavy door clunked shut behind him, breaking the silence. "Erm... Good Evening Mistress!" He made a very creditable attempt at a winning smile. She couldn't help smiling back as she slowly took her foot away from the wall, and stepped towards him, taking her time, enjoying the expression on his face as he drank her in. She stepped to his side,

"Why Good Evening to you too slave, back again are we?"

"Y-yes Mistress" he replied, "Just something I've wanted to try for a while." Mistress started to step around him, giving his arse a hard smack as she passed. She spoke softly, disarmingly.

"Yes, I've read your little email, an interrogation scene huh?" She stood very close in front of him, her eyes staring right into his. She held his gaze for a few long seconds. "I can tell you like my outfit, by the way. Can't dress too tartily for sexual torture, can I?" He gave a nervous lop-sided grin, recognising a stock-in-trade of many a dominatrix- the question with no right answer. He wisely left that one hanging there.

He felt her fingers softly tickling his crotch. "Get undressed for me now slave- leave your clothes on there." She indicated an ornate velvet chaise longue off to the side of the corridor. He'd been visiting Mistress Betty long enough to do as he was told quickly. Not long enough for newbie nerves to subside though, She watched, amused, as he fumbled, dropping his shoes and folding his clothes in a frankly mediocre manner.

She pointed at the floor at her feet "On your knees" she said sharply "Now" He immediately knelt before her, naked, his trembling clearly visible. She watched as his eyes slowly travelled up her body, and when their eyes met she favoured him with another beautiful smile. She gave his cheek an affectionate stroke. "You did read the last text I sent? Those are the four names I want- oh I do hope you've memorised them!" She gave another giggle before walking behind him, opening the door to one of the several side dungeons. She cocked her head "crawl slave!"

Mistress Betty was in a hogtying mood; his wrists had been securely bound behind his back with a loop of slim white rope. She had then ordered him to lie on his side before tying his ankles together. She'd made him shift slightly so his arse was next to a steel eyebolt cemented into the dungeon floor before pulling his bound ankles back and tying them to his wrists via the eyebolt. His legs were now pulled up behind him and he wriggled uncertainly, his nipples and genitals completely, helplessly accessible.

She stepped over him, then extended a long leg to gave his cock a few soft side-to-side kicks with the side of her shoe, she laughed as it started to harden at this treatment, and her slave groaned and squirmed half-heartedly, the eyebolt knocking against the floor. "No backing out for you now, is there?" Mistress laughed at the flicker of realisation in his eyes.

She crossed the dungeon to choose among her instruments. She wasn't going to really torture him yet, just get him warmed up a little. Soon she was back, lying on her side facing him, her head propped on her elbow, expressionlessly looking into his eyes again as her fingers closed around his cock, her thumb deliciously stroking the underside of his glans, her first instrument of torture lay on the carpet between them, a leather cock sheath, lined with hundreds of tiny steel pins. Not sharp enough to break the skin, of course, but a very effective way to get a reluctant tongue loosened. A length of leather thong passed through a loop at the end of the cruel device.

He gasped as she began to wrap it around his hardening penis. She passed the leather thong around the base of his balls several times, pulling each turn tight before tying it off, securing the sheath in place, the pins digging cruelly into his most tender flesh, his glans exposed and vulnerable above the end of the sheath. "It's just the high side of uncomfortable, isn't it?

He murmured something; "Hmmm?" she asked, her fingers squeezed the sheath around his now rock-hard penis, making him yelp and squirm, the eyebolt knocked again as he struggled, uselessly. She wanted an answer, immediately.

"Nothing!" He gasped, "Nothing Mistress! Please..." She loosened her grip, taking pity on him.

"Oh shush now, slave! I havn't even started yet!" She got to her feet, her hands held insouciantly behind her back. "You'd fold like a cheap deckchair under interrogation, wouldn't you? There was no reply and she stepped forward to rest the sole of her stiletto on the side of the sheath, pinning it to the carpet, He groaned as she began to increase the pressure, making the pins dig into his cock, hard. His groan became a loud yell of pain as she started to rock her foot from side to side, rolling his cock agonisingly between her stiletto and the floor. "You have two options slave, tell me those names, or I'll make you scream them!"

She abruptly took her foot off his cock "Not just yet though...not when Mistress is having fun." She knelt in front of him and pushed a white ballgag into his obediently opened mouth, and buckled it behind his head. She ominously shifted down again to the level of his genitals, his tip taut and purple as she gently held the sheath. He moaned into the gag as the pins dug in again, but he kept very still, until he felt an inquisitive index fingernail start to gently open up his pee slit. He squirmed and moaned at this torment, suddenly very aware he couldn't give the first name to make her stop!

A wicked smile crossed Mistress Betty's face as she gripped the sheath and began to slowly move it in and out in the cruellest hand job imaginable. He thrashed in his bonds again, his hands fists as he fought to free his wrists "Struggle if you want to slave, you won't get free!" She cooed, gliding smoothly on her latex-clad hip so they were face-to-face again, their noses touching.

"You're totally...and utterly...mine!" She held his gaze for several long seconds, her smile back and more beautiful than ever. She suddenly, savagely, ran her tongue up the side of his face, bringing a satisfying squeal of surprise from him.

She laughed and got to her feet, "If I'm not back in five minutes...what would you be able to do about it? Hmm?" Mistress Betty laughed "No, seriously, back in five minutes." She unhurriedly headed for the door, deliberately swinging her hips as she strode, showing off her tight, toned latex-clad behind, the little fishtail at the back of her dress fluttered as she walked, She swept through the door, leaving her slave securely hogtied and cock-sheathed slave to contemplate his fate.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • An Appointment with Mistress Betty

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 131 milliseconds