An Attachment Is Made Ch. 01

Sally staggered back to her seat, feeling confused and very weak at the knees. She could not understand what had happened at all. One did not just come like that and what about the sensation of penetration and the woman looking at her in that way? The woman was still looking at her now with a very puzzled expression. Sally looked away. And she felt even damper, as if that was possible, almost as if a man's ejaculate was running out of her. She crossed her legs feeling very 'squishy' there and stared out of the window.

After a few minutes she got up and holding first one seat, then another walked up the carriage, past the woman, and then into the next carriage to reach the lavatory. She was surprised to see the guard again, right by the lava­tory. He'd even opened the door for her as she'd reached it, as if he'd known where she was going—but of course where else would she be going? There was no buffet on board.

Inside, with her trousers down, she found she was not particularly gooey at all. In fact she'd felt drier as she'd stepped through the door. The seam of her trousers inside—where the legs joined—looked damp though. Peculiar, she had felt so soggy walking up the carriage.

Resuming her seat, Sally settled back with her magazine and everything felt quite normal until the train got close to London. Then the strange feeling of dislocation occurred again. She couldn't wait to get off the train.

The walk from the station to the office had been a trial for her. Not only had she all the strangeness of the train including her orgasm to contend with but she had to do some shopping at M&S for the items she had not put on that morning and worse, she had noticed it the moment she'd stood up, there felt as if there was something inside her—yes there!

And there was. Sitting on the 'loo' in the office she'd felt and extracted with a little difficulty a silver coloured cylindrical object, rounded at both ends, as if ideally made for vaginal or even rectal insertion. Sally was fright­ened. How had that got there? She held it in her hand staring at it. What was it? After a time her fingers moved — the object unscrewed, there were two halves joined by a screw thread, and inside it was a piece of folded paper.

'Once upon a time there was a girl on a train, first her bra went, then her knickers. Was she stuffed – oh, I think so!

I would so like you as my friend and plaything for just a month—but that is all: then you are free and I will let you go. Promise!

So Monday morning it is Pink blouse for yes: blue blouse for no.

Pink blouse to receive instruction in the message box.

Blue blouse, then you'd better have a coat because, sure as eggs are eggs, the blue blouse will disappear just like that!

Oh yes, you can write to me. You know where to leave the message!

Your friend.'

Sally re-read and re-read the message and just sat and stared. What had happened, what had she to do, what was this all about? How had the message been inserted in her vagina without her knowledge? How, what, why?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds