An Australian Halloween

"Oh...the apple doesn't fall far from the tree does it? Just like his great great grandfather, a big flirt he is!" The High Priestess said as she picked up a switch and smacked by backside very hard, leaving a mark. Walking around to face me she reached between my legs. Squeezing the sack, she let her half inch nails dig into it.

"How's that for a grope Mr. Jacobs? Still feeling so cheeky?" She let her nails scratch me as she moved them up the shaft. I flinched a bit, not making a sound.

"Get him on the Alter," she commanded.

VII

Sisters Dana and Elizabeth escorted me to what looked like a large horizontal flat rock resting on four leveled boulders of granite. On the horizontal rock was spread a fur rug. On the rug I saw five candles uniquely positioned in a pentagram formation. The star was large enough that a man could lie in the center with the flames in circumcision. I lied in the center as instructed. Although I felt an element of danger, probably due to my lack of knowledge of what was to come, I did for some reason feel safe; confident that no real harm would come to me.

Dana and Elizabeth tied my wrists and ankles to the leather bands fixed to the stone. Dana whispered in my ear, "don't be worried love. We do this once a year. Now it's your turn and mine too. We'll be bonded together now, at least in spirit." Pouring some herbal tea into my mouth, she continued, "this will relax you a bit. Drink up now. All down," she said while starting to stroke me again. I looked up and smiled at her.

The women formed a circle around the Alter. Joining hands, they started to chant. The words all began to run together in my mind, perhaps from the tea. I focused on the stars above. It was a clear night, the gurrung season, the hottest time of year before the rains, but starting to become humid. Different sets of hands continued to work on me. The women circled the Alter and took turns caressing me as they chanted; never letting me lose interest. They stopped rotating and chanting together as the High Priestess began to speak:

"And so it is, we gather again, the feast of our dead to begin.

Our Ancients, our Ancestors we invite, Come!

And follow the setting of the sun.

Whom do we call? We call them by name:

The line Jacobs, Brisbane, and the Canterbury Thirteen.

 

The Ancients have come! Here with us stand;

Where ever the country, where ever the land;

They leave us not, to travel alone;

Flesh of our flesh, bone of our bone!

 

Grandmothers, Grandfathers, Great be their power!

Past ones and present-at this very hour!

Welcome within are the dead who are kin,

Feast here with us and rest here within.

Our hearth is your hearth and welcome to thee;

Old tales to tell and new visions to see!"

The candles of the pentagram where then lit as I peered into the darkness. I could faintly see a crowd start to gather around what I now knew where practicing witches. Descendents of the Canterbury Thirteen to be sure, still forming a coven and practicing in the Northern Cape.

The crowd was transparent in a way, solid, but not. I could make out features on some, even garments. The men wore nautical attire, all seafaring men, of this I am certain; but not all of the same uniform: some wore different colors, mostly black and tan leathers; boots and hats. Some of the men had chains around there neck, chains held by...witches! Yes. Now it made sense.

The pirates of the Brisbane enslaved the witches from Canterbury when they arrived at the penal colony. And in the afterlife, the witches got their revenge and enslaved the spirits of the pirates! And now they are all called back for some sort of corrupted family reunion on Halloween. So where does that leave me?

The High Priestess continued: "As the Queen of the Hallows opens the door to the Elfhame below, we honor the Cunning Folk returning from death to watch us in the fields and the woods. We honor those who practice the Ways of the Olden, and those who worship them. To be served in this life and to serve in the next is the natural way. For balance in all things brings honor to life, and death, itself.

"The Olde Ones are within us forever. They teach us to use the Fetch; a power that flows through our Ancestral line; a vessel of accumulated wisdom and power shared by our kin-group; our Guardian Spirit. The Fetch turns and moves always. The channel for our conscious living energy to blend with the flowing spirits of the dead, a pulse of power to surround us; so mote it be."

The High Priestess bowed to the center of the Alter, the others followed her lead; transparent guests included. Placing her lips wantonly upon the tip the High Priestess stroked the base with her hand. Each witch then turned to the one next to her and kissed first on the lips, then in the cleft between the legs; each taking turn squatting down to pleasure the other.

The High Priestess stopped stroking me and touched the tip of her finger on the sticky clear substance that began to ooze from the tip, placing her finger on her tongue she tasted it and grinned. Licking her lips she continued the ritual.

"We call He who hunts for souls with His horses and yell-hounds,

to the King of the Elfhame below, witness my Art!

Upon the Horn,

Both men and maids are sworn,

And consecrate the oath,

With dance and draught till morn...

Sister Dana come forth!"

Dana was placed on the Alter, now completely naked. She sat between my spread legs on the backs of her heals, knees spread wide, her sex open. Stroking me once again, I remembered her tender hands. Lips on me now, I began to release. At that moment she raised her head as fluid began to erupt a short distance into the air. The others then held out a flat container to catch it on its descent back to its place of origin.

As soon as it stopped I caught my breath. Dana then reached down and kissed me lightly where I was now flaccid. Touching me ever so lightly, she recited the words again.

Upon the Horn,

Both men and maids are sworn,

And consecrate the oath,

With dance and draught till morn...

I immediately became erect again and began to release once again. Astonishingly enough, it was with the same propensity and duration. They caught it as before in the flat container.

The same was repeated eleven more times to total thirteen! Although I knew it was not natural, and that I would never be able to do this again, I certainly enjoyed it. I just let them do their magick.

After the thirteenth time my part was finished. The container filled with my fluid was held high over Sister Dana's head. Still on the Alter with me, she turned her head up to see it, opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. The High Priestess added the final ritual:

To the Horned Man

Lord of Fen, Field and Forest

Upon the Horn,

Both men and maids are sworn,

And consecrate the oath,

With dance and draught till morn..."

As I thought, they poured in all over her. She let it spill from her mouth down her chin. Onto her breasts it poured, and down to the furrow between her legs. She rubbed it all over into her skin, into her thighs, her breasts, stomach, and deep inside her sex. She rose up to reach her backside; standing on her knees, she caressed it into the roundness of her behind and deep between the cheeks; she bathed in it. Looking up once again, she licked the last as it dripped from the vessel; her baptism complete.

The coven began to applaud and cheer her on as she briskly massaged herself in front of me, letting me watch as she climaxed with her back arched; her breath shortened; her breasts heaving and glistening in the firelight from my seed.

The High Priestess presented her with a red silk handkerchief which she used to wipe her juices mixed with my own from the furrow between her legs. She then laid it upon me, covering my private parts. Leaning forward, she kissed me through the silk handkerchief, placing both her hands on it she recited:

"Hallowed be thy nectar; hallowed be my scent; forever be our bond."

Kissing me through the handkerchief again, she released me. The others untied my bonds and cleaned me up.

Walking me out to the Range Rover, three of them held me up. If not I would most certainly collapse. Placing me in the driver's seat, I was given the keys.

"Doesn't Dana need her car?" I said, still catching my breath. "Isn't she coming back with me?"

"This isn't Dana's car love," Elizabeth said. "She lifted those keys off some bloke in the pub before you got there," she added with a chuckle.

"Remember to keep this always," she said while handing me the red silk handkerchief. I placed it under my thigh so the wind would not blow it out the window.

"Where is she?" I asked again.

"Dana will be staying here with us. But this is for you to remember her." She reached to the ground and picked up a little black kitten. Tossing it onto my lap, Elizabeth cackled as its tiny claws dug into my organ.

"Ooouch!" I shouted.

The three that helped me to the car now laughed hysterically. "This furry little pussy is for you! Take good care of her, and she will take good care of you!" Elizabeth said, still laughing. "Off with you then!"

VIII

I drove away. Following the same route Dana took to get me there. The path was pretty clear, and the halogen lights on the Rover were bright indeed.

Now on the road back to Weipa, I accelerated and the wind blew over my body. I then noticed that I was still naked. Looking into the back seat, I saw no cloths; not mine and certainly not hers. Only a little black kitten curled up in the corner, my wallet, and the keys to my room at the inn.

Great, I thought to myself. Damn witches! They're not done having a lark. Now what? I'm going to drive into town, some pissed off bloke sees me driving his car, wants to beat my ass and of course, finding out that I'm naked, he and his mates have a good laugh! Then a row breaks out and I'm knocked out for the night.

Fortunately it was four o'clock in the morning. The only lights in a village this size were the street lamps. I parked the Range Rover a block away from the inn with the keys in it and most of the petrol gone. Grabbing the kitten, my wallet and keys, I made way for the inn. Dashing through a street light I entered through the back door unseen. Once in my room I had a drink and a smoke, and passed out to sleep.

I awakened in the early afternoon to the sound of a knock at my door. Searching for my robe I found the little kitten curled inside it on the foot of the bed. Tying the robe I opened the door, it was the local constable asking if I knew anything about the Range Rover parked nearby.

"No, can't say that I do."

"Hmmm...you understand I have to ask everyone in the building. Probably some kids took it out joy riding for the night," he said, looking over my shoulder scanning the room.

"Probably, at least it wasn't stolen then. Parked just outside you say?"

"Yes...ouch!" Looking down he saw the kitten as she clawed at his ankle.

"Easy little pussy," he said. "What's her name?"

Not knowing how to reply to that I hesitated a bit, then answered: "Dana."

"Now Dana, leave the nice man alone," I said as I picked her up. She curled into my arm and began to lick her sandy little tongue on my chest, exposed from the vee cut of the robe.

I asked, "anything else?"

"No, not really, suppose I'll be off."

"Cheers then," I replied, as he walked to the stairs.

I shut the door and put "Dana" down on the floor. Interesting, I thought, that her name was the first I thought of. I looked around, time to leave this place; I showered, packed, checked out and headed back to Brisbane.

IX

I spoke of none of this to my editor or anyone else for that matter. He printed the first story I sent him. Not too exciting I thought, just your average historical piece. My work at the Brisbane Sentinel seemed rather dull after that trip to Cape York. In fact, much of my life suddenly became very dull indeed.

My girlfriend took notice as well. I could no longer be intimate with her. She walked out in a huff after two or three weeks of non-response. She obviously took it personally that it just would not work anymore. I tried to explain that it was not her fault; she listened, but did not believe. My cat also hissed at her every time she came over.

I quit my job at the Sentinel and moved back north to the Cape York Peninsula. Settling outside a small village north of the Archer River near the Gulf of Carpentaria, I resumed work on my novel. I've now published two in the last five years.

I still feel passion. And I did eventually find the problem. It seems I can only become physically aroused if I lay the red silk handkerchief over myself during any form of stimulation. That of course forces me to think only of her. Since that would be difficult to explain to any other woman, it has pretty much limited my relationships to zero, or memories of Dana only. Oh, but there is still another catch. It seems that even with the red silk handkerchief I am unable to climax, except for one particular night per year, the Eve of the Hallowmas.

I now live in a constant state of sexual frustration. And oh do I ever look forward to the Samhain. Here I am once again, celebrating the holiday by sitting in my chair, naked, with a red silk handkerchief in my hand.

As it covers part of me i smile. Thinking of Her, i am Her slave. Stroking up and down, slowly at first, then the memories of Her on the alter enter my head and the pace quickens.

Damn Witches! They knew this would happen. "Once a year we do this," she told me. Yeah, each year another in the coven gets initiated and the current High Priestess retires. That keeps the number consistently at thirteen. It also means that one of us is made each year. I've never thought to find another one of me. What would we do? Form a support group? I could see it now:

"Hi, my name is Jonathon."

"Hi Jonathon," they would all say in unison.

I've become a slave to the memory of a beautiful witch and now I can only cum once a year on Halloween when my cat turns into girl..."

Yeah, that's right. It's pretty incredible; at the stroke of midnight she transforms; once a year on the Hallowmas. It's almost time now. She's over on the couch, watching me, licking her paw.

X

As the grandfather clock in the study chimes twelve I close my eyes. She's a little shy at first. Then I open and look. Curled up on the couch licking her hand is Dana! As beautiful as the evening that we met; looking at me with those slinky feline eyes. Looking down at herself she notices that she is without any clothing, except for her cute little collar with a small bell.

She looks at me mischievously as she crawls across the room to me, not saying a word. Long hair cascading down to the floor from her head, her back ached inversely with her buttocks raised up high; she crawls to me, breasts swaying to and fro.

I sit, waiting so patently as she makes her way over, relishing every moment. Taking the red silk handkerchief from me she wraps it around the base, taking care not to scratch with her long nails, she slides it up and down; her lips on the tip, tongue darting in and out with such rapid pace. Deep inside she takes me in, to the back of her mouth; her head bobbing up and down; faster, harder, then slow, and fast again.

I feel it now; rising to the top. She looks up into my eyes. She loves to watch me. "Here now, love. Only for you," I said as fluid began to gush out. Keeping her tongue close she tasted some as it came forth; continuing to pump, she allowed the rest to spray on to her breasts and drip down to the crevice between her legs.

Cleaning me off with her tongue she licked her lips and sat back on the floor. On the back of her ankles, knees spread wide as she was on the alter with me that special night; smearing the seed over her body as before she reached deep into her sex and began to caress herself quite briskly with much passion. I sat back to watch with great appreciation as she displayed such an intimate moment for me. Breathing harder and faster her chest began to heave once again and her hips bucked as if she were riding a wild horse. Hair flowing she moaned and then shouted in pleasure. Looking me in the eye she climaxed for me...then at that very moment, she vanished.

XI

Before me now was the sweet little cat that I have grown to love. She just looked up at me, walked over and circled my feet rubbing her soft fur on my ankles; giving me little cat hugs.

Suddenly a wave of guilt passed over me as I enjoyed the most sinister of thoughts. With an evil grin I dwelt on it some more...and yes! It just might work. I'm not sure how fair it would be to her but then is my condition fair to me? What if I somehow prevented her from climaxing? Would she remain in human form? She would be in a constant state of sexual arousal. I grinned, oh...now I'm getting bad!

I looked down at her. "Hi pussy," I said. "Are you hungry? Would you like some tuna?"

"Meow," she says between licks to her paw.

"Let's have some then. I'm hungry too."

Walking across the living room to the kitchen I heard the sound of those nasty little claws again clicking on the hardwood floor. I scowled.

Opening the cabinet door I reached for the tin. As I opened it I looked down at this furry little pussy the Canterbury Thirteen gave me.

"Take good care of her and she will take good care of you," they said.

Yeah right, once a year! It sure was exciting though; the build up, then the spectacle itself, but now its time to turn the tables. I may have to quickly slap a chastity belt on her, I thought; or just tie her hands behind her back for a day or so; just long enough for the spell to break and her form to remain human.

Such a fiendish smile formed on my face. "Here pussy, have your dinner," I said while placing the dish on the floor. I watched as she ate little bits at a time. Licking her furry lips she looked up at me.

"What?" I answered. "Oh I'm just thinking about the fun we are going to have next Halloween. Aren't you looking forward to it too?"

"Meow!"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds