• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • An Early Morning Intrusion

An Early Morning Intrusion

Ow.

That fucking hurt, man. Shit. I should really stop falling off the damn bed.

I prop myself up against the side of my bed and rub my thigh where a bruise will soon be forming.

*clatter*

I tense. The fuck was that?

More noise as whoever knocked whatever to the floor starts picking it up.

I pick up two of my knives from my bedside table and creep to the kitchen, towards the noise.

Why does this stuff always happen when I'm in my boxers? Shit!

I fall backwards on the floor, nearly stabbing myself and Frankie as she falls on top of me, dropping all the shards of some sort of broken dish she just picked up.

"Dude, you scared the shit out of me, Skulls!" Frankie doesn't quite yell, but she still says it too loudly for this hour. She's already picking up the broken dish pieces again, and when she finds my knives, she furrows her brow in the most fucking adorable fashion in existence.

"What's with the steel?" She asks, flipping the blades closed and sitting up, straddling me.

I cannot believe it's fucking FRANKIE. Oh my God, I'm an idiot. It's too early for this shit, oh, early...shit. It's pretty impossible to hide an erection from someone that's sitting on you. I'm going to die of embarrassment and sexual frustration. What the fuck is my life?

I run my palms down my face and sigh loudly.

"Sorry, I thought you were an intruding, zombified polar bear attempting to steal the last of the oreos."

She laughs and I can't help but grin a bit back at her.

She stands up and takes the shards to the trash and returns shortly to help me up.

I groan in protest. I'm perfectly fine with going back to sleep right here.

"Come on, Skullsie-kins, you can't stay on the floor all day." Damn that spark of mischief that's always in her eyes.

"Says who?" I allow myself to be pulled up, but complain throughout the whole process.

"Says me, genius-Christ, you'd think I was forcing you to pull your own teeth out," Frankie swipes some hair from her eyes and continues, "and without anesthesia, no less."

It doesn't stop my grumbling, but it does make me smile at her again.

"What are you doing here, anyway, Franks?"

"Stealing the last of your oreos."

"Ah, so you're the zombified polar bear intruding into my home?"

"Yep. Ya got me."

"Seriously."

She sighs and looks away for a split second and I know something's wrong, but she doesn't want to tell me. Then she smirks and says,

"What-zombie polar bear not realistic enough for you? I'm almost offended."

I shake my head and slip my hands to her waist and pull her in. She always smells so damn good, like Axe bodywash and berries and a little bit of smoke. Totally warm and edible, if you know what I mean. She snuggles her face into my neck and I'd be in fucking heaven if I didn't know something was bothering her...and wasn't trying not to press my hard on into her thighs.

I nudge her with my shoulder and she sighs again.

She buries her face even further into me.

"Just that damn nightmare again, man. It still gets me sometimes, I guess."

Shit, the one where you kill your brother?

I wrap my arms around her and squeeze her tight.

"You didn't kill him, babe. You wouldn't. It wasn't real."

She nods into my shoulder, but I can feel her chin start to tremble, so I pick her up and carry her into my room and lay her on my bed. She curls into a ball, facing away from me. Damn it all, she's just going to have to not freak out about me having morning wood, not that she freaked before...whatever.

I slide behind her, pulling her close to me, and rock her. She's crying now. I kiss her shoulder.

I'm so damn desperate now, I can't think of anything to do. I wish there was something I could do, Franks. I swear to God, I would do anything...I hate seeing you cry.

"I'm s-sorry, Sk-ulls...I-" I can barely understand her.

"Shh, you don't have anything to be sorry for."

She shakes her head, and wipes snot on her shirt. After a while she starts to breathe easier, so I rock her slower. Finally, she rolls over and hugs me.

"Sorry, Skulls."

Oh, fuck no. She is not getting away with apologizing a million times for a nightmare she didn't ask to have.

I slip my hand under her chin and make her look at me.

"No."

"Huh?" She looks at me, confused again.

"You. Are Not. Allowed. To be. Sorry." I lean my face closer. "You. Are. Fucking. Perfect."

The tears are back in her eyes. Damnit...I'm fucking this up...

"Shit, Franks..." She's shaking her head at me. Fuck it. I kiss her. I just want her to stop crying...and then I feel her lips move against mine.

What the fuck is happening right now? Oh my God...I thought I was going to die before, I am completely dead now. Her hands are in my hair...shit. I can't think straight right now. My best friend is kissing me back. Brain's not working. She tastes like strawberries...and Dr. Pepper, of course. Her tongue swipes cautiously across my lip and I officially lose my shit. I groan and yank her hips closer to me. She smiles against my mouth, and then has the audacity to giggle.

"Thought that was funny, did you?"

She laughs, "Very."

I rest my forehead against hers. It's really hard to be best friends with one of the sexiest people on the planet, especially when she likes you and is your best friend and looks like a tall, teal-haired Marilyn Monroe without the mole, and huge tits. The curves she has doesn't even rival a rollercoaster, she completely wins that battle. I've been tired of staring and not being able to touch for way too long.

"Do you have any idea how long I've wanted to do that?" I pull back to look at her.

She shakes her head and bites her bottom lip, still smiling.

"Forever, for fucking, god-awful, ever."

"You could have done it a long-ass time ago."

You have got to be kidding me. I've been torturing myself for a year and a half and I could have already been touching what I've been drooling over?

Guess I should make up for lost time...

I brush my lips against hers as softly as I can, almost kissing her. She's the one making an involuntary sound now, and I'm the one smirking against her lips. I keep kissing her. Rub her back. I don't want her to start crying again, and I also don't want to be a bastard and take advantage of this. And it's way too fucking early for me to have to do all this thinking.

I press little kisses all over her face, her cheeks, her nose, each eyelid, her ears, and her forehead. She laughs at me, and kisses under my jaw. I run my fingers across her cheek, just staring at her in disbelief, trying to figure out how the hell this is actually happening.

Frankie just kissed me. Frankie just let me kiss her. Frankie. Just. KISSED. Me.

The sweetheart in question gently taps her knuckles against my forehead.

"You alright there, Skull?"

Alright? You've got to be kidding.

"I'm fucking amazing,...but what about you, Franks? Are you any better now?" I catch a few stray strands of her hair and twirl them between my fingers to distract myself from her mouth and the fact that her breasts are pressed against my chest and failing.

She looks at me like I just said something ridiculously stupid.

"Better? I'm in fucking damn heaven right now. The guy I love most in this world, my best friend, just got his shit together and kissed me. I'm fucking perfect."

"What do you mean-'got his shit together'-you could have kissed me first, you know." I tease.

Her gaze flicks away for just a second, so fast I almost didn't catch it.

"Frankie, what?"

She sighs again.

"I didn't think you...ya know, I didn't think you wanted to be more than friends, is all." She shrugs and looks down at my chest.

Huh? What in the hell? What in the fucking damn hell?

"Oh my God. We're idiots." Frankie jerks her eyes back up to mine at my words and squishes her eyebrows together yet again.

"What are you talking about, man? You hit your head again?"

"I didn't think YOU wanted to be more than friends."

"Shut up." She shoves at my chest. I chuckle and hug her.

"For real, I didn't."

"Whoa. We are such dumbasses...Wow."

She pulls back a bit and looks at me for a second. I swear to God I am aching, I'm going to have balls so fucking blue...I shake my head and try to focus on her. She touches my face and tilts her head to the side like she's thinking about something.

"What?" Anything to take my mind off the "itch I can't scratch."

She reveals that sexy-ass smirk of hers and finally speaks.

"Nothing. I just love you."

...did she just-?

I blink...

She cocks an eyebrow at me.

I open my mouth, but I can't make anything come out.

"You okay?"

Apparently all I can do is nod and blink some more.

She loves me?

I shake my head, trying to clear it. I have to focus. I clear my throat, swallow, start again.

But there's no way good enough to tell her how I feel. I run my thumb across her bottom lip absentmindedly, only realizing that's what I'm doing when it registers that I can't take my eyes of them. I force my eyes to hers.

"I cannot believe you just said that. I can't. Really. It's taking me a minute to process."

She fucking laughs at me again, and that's what brings me back to the surface.

"Frankie..." I swallow another time. "I...I just..." I can't do it. I shake my head. I think I might actually cry, I'm so fucking happy and probably a pansy-assed motherfucker but I don't really care at the moment. I press my mouth to hers and it finally comes out barely a whisper, in between kisses.

"I love you. So much. Always have."

Frankie wraps her arms tight around me and squeezes me tight. Now I'm dying because she loves me and I'm so close to her and kissing her and I'm so fucking hard.

"Don't you dare make me cry, Xavier, I swear to God..."

A short laugh falls from my mouth.

"Sorry, Francesca." She smacks me at the sound of her real name.

I kiss her hard on the mouth, and the hands that just smacked me away pull me back in.

Her hands in my hair, her body pressed against me, her lips on mine...nothing on the planet is better than this. I grip those sexy, full hips, loving the softness, and she rewards me with a tiny gasp. Without even thinking, I slip my tongue in. I taste every nook and cranny I can find. I suck on her tongue, slide away, and then let hers duel with mine. Her hands are on my back now, nails sinking in a little, too.

Fucking heaven...and hell, I'm going to pay for this in a major way later.

She nibbles on my bottom lip. I can't hold back the small groan. I slide my hand onto her tummy and feel her shiver in response. I rub my thumb back and forth as she kisses me, my other hand twisted in her hair. I feel her leg go around me. I don't know how far she wants to let this go, though.

Shit...shit, shit, shit.

I take a deep breath and break the kiss in favor of air and maybe some oxygen to clear my head a little bit.

She pants and slides her hand up my arm to my cheek, just holding me.

"Skulls?"

"Hmm?" I guess she's not the only one panting.

"Don't stop. Please don't stop, if you don't want to, okay? I want this. I want you. But I don't want you to do anything you don't want to do or aren't ready to do or whatever, I ju-"

I slam my lips down on hers before she can babble at me anymore, she can babble later. I roll us over so I'm nestled between her soft thighs.

Her tongue seeks out mine, and mine gladly accepts her invitation. Her hands run up and down my back, her legs wrap around my waist, and I can't handle all the sensations. It's too much for my hard buddy downstairs to handle. I need to cool off a second before I cum in my boxers. I push myself back and pull her up with me.

I peel off her tank top and have to close my eyes for a second.

God...oh my God...why the fuck does she have to be so damn gorgeous? Pale skin, cute little tummy, big, perfect breasts...

I press my lips against her neck, lick and suck at her skin, listening to her adorable, sexy, little moans. When I reach her collarbone, I can't help but test my teeth, and she can't help but suck in a quick breath of air. I nip my way between her breasts, then let my tongue run back up her chest. Her hands are in my hair the whole time, until she reaches behind her to unclasp her bra and pull the straps down.

I just thought I was hungry before. I'm fucking starving.

"Have I mentioned that you are fucking perfect?"

She lets out a small laugh. I smile and lay her back down so I have a better position. I bury my face in her chest, kissing and flicking my tongue over every inch of skin I find. My thumbs find her nipples to tease, and the satisfaction at feeling them harden to points because of me is unrivaled.

I suck one into my mouth and she moans so loud...so I suck harder, then let go altogether. She lets out a sound of frustration and I flick my tongue over the very tip of her nipple just to watch her eyes close in response. I move on to her other breast, and kiss a circle around her nipple before actually suckling it. She's undulating against me now. I thought I couldn't handle the feelings before. I kiss down her stomach and reach the waistband of a very familiar pair of boxers.

If there was ever a time to use the phrase, "shit-eating grin," it's now.

"Thief." I cock an eyebrow up at her and she rolls her eyes at me. I slide my hands down her sides and hook my fingertips under the elastic and ease them down as slowly as I can stand, which is apparently slow enough for her to make a very irritated sound, and I know I'm driving her crazy.

I'M driving her crazy. ME. Long damn legs, and damn...her pussy...not shaved, not a freaking shrubbery, just hairy enough...and then she opens her legs and my mouth goes dry.

"Fuck."

She's so beautiful uncovered. I don't know why she wears so much clothing all the time.

"You're never wearing clothes again." I run my hands up her shins as she laughs. I kiss up her legs, across the tops of her thighs, up to her hipbones, and then scrape my teeth down, finally. Frankie hisses when my tongue touches her soft spot. Her nails dig into my scalp. I grab her hips and pull her closer to my face. I suck at her labia gently, and drag the tip of my tongue up the middle. I lap at what juices are already there, causing more. I find her clit and tease her slowly.

So fucking wet...I could do this for the rest of my sorry damn life and be ecstatic...

I suck harder at her labia and then pull back to press my finger against her folds, but barely, so I'm almost not even touching her, and she makes a noise that's a cross between a moan and a whine.

Doesn't that just make a guy smile?

I rub over her pussy with my hand and suck the inside of her thighs. She keeps making those sexy little noises and I finally slide two fingers in her hole. And she hums happily. I twist and scissor my fingers and start flicking my tongue against her clit. Then I nip at her labia and start pumping my fingers in and out, twisting every now and then. I suck at her skin again, and press a third finger inside her.

"Oh my God, Xav...fuck." Her hips are thrashing against me.

I pump faster, then slowly, just to piss her off so she'll get hotter.

"Ugh...Skulls! Please..." It's almost not even a demand anymore, and towards the end, it was definitely starting to sound like begging.

I suck her clit and pump my fingers in and out of her quickly, then flick my tongue across her clit, too. Her movements become more erratic, less controlled, and I know she's getting closer. I pump just a little faster and suck even harder biting gently occasionally. Finally, I'm rewarded with sweet cream gushing and her entire body clenching as she comes for me.

As she comes for ME.

I wait out her orgasm, slowly pumping, licking and lapping until she's done. I look up her body as she shudders her way down and I feel the precum oozing out of my dick just at the sight.

Her hands pull at my skull, and I oblige them, letting her bring my face back to hers. She kisses me hard, thrusting her tongue into my mouth and, all of a sudden, I feel her hand on my cock.

Oh, fuck...

I'm going insane as she pumps my dick with her hand and sucks my tongue in her mouth.

A groan does not even begin to describe the sound that's coming from my mouth.

I'm just trying not to come all over her yet.

"Xav, baby..." motherfucking sexy voice, I am so screwed.

"Yeah?" I need to breathe, Jesus Christ, I need some blood back to the other head I have.

"I want you inside me."

My eyes nearly roll back inside my head.

I have never put on a condom so fast in my life.

Franks just laughs at me. She leans up and sucks and chews on my earlobe.

I hold my cock in my hand and position it between her thighs, pressing into her folds, just playing in her wetness for a minute. I take my finger to her clit, getting her hot again, and she arches into me. I kiss her and push myself just inside her. We both groan loudly. She wraps her legs around me and pulls me by my chin back to her mouth.

I kiss her again, and slide myself right where we both want me to be. Frankie gasps against my mouth and I don't even know what I'm doing.

Then she clenches around me and rolls her hips into mine. I start to pull in and out of her and she starts sucking my neck and I feel so good it's like I'm dying but I don't care.

"You are so fucking wet...and sexy...and fucking...shit..."

She moans against my throat and bites down. "I love you Skulls."

Another groan, moan, sound-you-can't-describe boils out of me, and I pump faster for a minute, then have to slow down.

"I love you, too." I'm gasping for air. I'm getting so close.

I pull myself up on my elbows, and she tightens her legs' hold on my waist, her heels digging into my ass. I thrust in and out of her only a few more times, and she bites me again, harder. It feels like lightning shoots into the side of my neck and then warmth spreading and pulsing down my throat and I fucking lose it because of the damn lightning sensation.

I come so hard I'm dizzy for a second. I feel her spasming around me, too, then I collapse on top of her.

"Mmm," she mumbles incoherently in my ear, sliding her feet up and down my legs. I don't think I've felt better in my life.

I kiss her where her jaw meets her ear and whisper, "I'll be right back. Do not go anywhere."

She chuckles. "Where the fuck am I supposed to go?"

I grin and go to the bathroom to throw away the condom and clean myself up. As an afterthought, I wet a washcloth and wring it out to help clean her up, too.

I walk back across the hall and she's still in my bed, in the same exact position, eyes closed, legs bent, arms at her sides, breathing a little heavy, and sweaty as hell.

I can't help the smirk.

I walk over and rub the washcloth between her legs. Her eyes pop open in surprise and then she lets me wipe her down.

I toss the rag across the room and lay down, pulling her to me.

She kisses my nose and I laugh.

Frankie presses her forehead against mine once more and closes her eyes, still smiling.

How the hell did I get so fucking LUCKY?

"Franks?"

"Mmhmm?" She murmurs back to me.

I kiss her lips gently.

"Sweet dreams."

She smiles and snuggles her face in my chest.

We fall asleep like that. I can't wait to wake up next.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • An Early Morning Intrusion

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 681 milliseconds