An epic night with Pamela Anderson

I pulled myself back, kneeling in between her legs, not leaving her cunt. I moved her feet off my shoulder realising that our sweat was starting to give my cum that had dried on her foot moisture. I carried on thrusting into her, watching her huge tits bouncing up and down, hitting her on the chin. She giggled at first and then after her tits hit her on the chin a few more times, she put her arm around her chest holding them into place. Pammy placed the soles of her feet on my chest and wriggled her toes around, playing with my nipples with her toes.

"Do my feet look sexy?" Pammy asked.

"Yeah!" I said picking up the foot that I didn't cum on and bought it up to my mouth. I sucked on her big toe as I thrust my hips back and fourth, gently biting her toe. I started to circle around her toes, taking her toes in my mouth one by one, circling my tongue around the heads of her toe as I sucked hard on them.

Pammy pulled her foot away from my mouth, placed one on each thigh and used her feet to push herself up and off my cock. She pushed herself about a foot up the bed and sat up.

"We need to keep that cock of yours hard!" She said leaning forward and taking my cock into her mouth. I was surprised at how flexible she was. If she wanted to give herself head, she'd definitely be able to do it. She worked her lips up and down my shaft. She was going so fast my dick ached to cum. She just stopped and lay back down.

"A little more feet action." She said placing her foot on my lap as I was still on my knees. She sandwiched my cock in between her feet and started to gently stroke up and down my shaft with the balls just under her toes. She already knew what turned me on and was using it to keep me rock hard. She teased my cock, gently working her feet along my shaft.

"You like it when I caress your cock with my feet?" Pammy asked and I just moaned. "You want me to fuck your dick with my feet faster?" She asked getting faster with every stroke without me even giving her an answer. "Yeah! Your dick feels so good against me toes! Throbbing so hard, pulsing in between my feet." She was moaning in a very sexy tone, getting faster with every stroke.

"Oh GOD!" She was moaning like having my cock sandwiched in between her feet was causing her pleasure. Her moaning was getting me even harder and I pulled her legs apart and thrust my cock into her tight cunt and started to thrust into her as fast as I could. I could feel her pussy starting to twitch around my cock and knew from before that she was on the verge of cumming and I didn't slow down. I tried to go even faster if that was possible and it was a matter of minutes before I felt Pammy's pussy grip my cock like a vice and I thrust into her hard as she came to another screaming orgasm, her hips bucking up and down wildly like she was trying to shake me off her.

I pulled out of her and stood beside the bed and I stood there watching her moan and writhe around in ecstasy, letting her orgasm subside. Once it did I bent over and kissed her, pushing my tongue into her mouth.

Pammy got up onto all fours and shaked her big round rump. I got back onto the bed, and took my position behind her. I pushed her butt cheeks apart and pressed my cock head in between her crack, pushing down looking for her pussy. "Wrong hole." I said as I realised that I was pressing the tip of my dick against her ass hole.

"I thought that was the hole you were going for." Pammy said twisting her upper body, looking back at me. "Didn't you say you jerked off to fucking me up the ass more than anything?"

"Yeah." I replied stunned at what she was offering to let me do to her. "You sure?"

"It's not like I haven't had anal sex before." She replied. I pulled her ass cheek to reveal her tight puckered ass hole. I spat on her ass hole and pressed the tip of my wet cock against her ass hole. "I've dreamt about this moment since I was old enough to get an erection." I pushed the head in and Pammy closed her eyes and bit her lip to stop herself from screaming. I slowly pushed forward, getting an inch in and then pulling back slowly and thrusting forward, easing another extra inch into her butt. I did this repeatedly until I had over half my dick into her warm orifice.

"You okay?" I asked, worried that I might be hurting her.

"It's your fantasy. What happens next?" Pammy smiled, looking back at me. I pulled back and thrust forward hard, my groin slapping on to her butt cheek hard, getting most of my cock into her ass, causing her to let out a ear piercing scream.

"You like that? You like having a big dick up your ass?" I asked, thrusting in and out of her unbelievably tight ass hole slowly.

"Yes!" Pammy moaned. "I love getting ass fucked! Please! Fuck me harder!" She begged. I thrust into her really hard, making her jump forward. I pulled back, only leaving the tip in and then thrust forward again even harder, making her scream as her body jumped forward. The next thrust came faster but just as hard as the last thrust.

"Ahhh!" Pammy screamed every time I slammed into her. I felt her tight ring loosen around my shaft and I started to thrust into her faster and faster, casing her screams to be joint together instead of being spread apart. I placed my hands on her butt cheeks as I rammed my rod in and out of her tight shit hole.

"Here!" I said pulling my cock out of her ass.

"You want me to taste my ass?" She moaned seductively, turning around, opening her mouth and taking my cock head in, sucking hard. "Mmm.. My ass tastes so good!" Pammy said licking the underside of my cock, resting my cock head in between her upper lip and nose. She moved her head so my cock dragged along the side of her mouth, covering her cheek in saliva. I pulled my cock away from her mouth.

"Get back onto all fours." I said.

"You want to fuck that ass some more?" She asked as she got on to all fours. I didn't say anything, I just pushed my cock head into her tiny ass hole and thrust forward, straight away going into a fast pace. Pammy pushed her ass back, arching her back, leaning on her forearms.

"Oooohhhhhhhh!" Pammy moaned, looking back at me. Her tits were bouncing around, hitting her on the chin. She leaned forward, resting the top of her head on one of her forearms and used her other hand to hold her tits, to stop them from flopping around. I drilled into her ass deeper and deeper with every thrust. I don't know how long I brutally fucked her ass, but it was a miracle that I hadn't pumped her bowels full with gallons of cum.

Both me and Pammy were starting to sweat so much that every time I thrust forward, visible drops of sweat flew up into the air from the impact of my groin slapping onto her butt cheeks. Pammy was still moaning as loud as ever and I was now breathing hard, trying my best to get my breath back. I started to slow down, I spread her butt cheeks apart, getting a good view of my dick going in and out of her rectum. Her butt hole was a red colour from the assault it was enduring from my thick cock.

I pulled out of her and lay down on the bed beside her. My body was aching from trying to satisfy Pammy's insatiable appetite for sex. I pulled her sweaty body on to mine, with her back turned to me and half on my body. I put my arms under her arms and wrapped them around her. I kissed the side of her mouth while she breathed hard trying to get her breath back too.

I positioned her on her side, while I was still behind her. I pushed her leg up, the one that wasn't on the bed, to get a better view of her ass. Pammy held her leg up with her hand and I pushed her butt cheek up with one hand and with the other, pushed my cock back into her sweaty bowel. I thrust my hips forward, forcing my cock into her butt and caused her to let out a cute little yelp.

I held her hip as I thrust in and out of her ass, the feeling was unbelievable. I wrapped my arms around her waist, cupping her tits, one in each hand, gently groping them. I held her close to me as I grinded my hips back and fourth, in and out of her tight ass hole. I felt like I could stay in this moment forever.

After a while of this slow paced ass fucking, I decided to up the tempo. I tightened my grip around her and started to pump my cock in and out of her ass as fast as I could, getting faster with every stroke. Pammy's gentle moans started to get louder and turned into screams as I felt my orgasm nearing with every thrust.

I looked over and saw the purple dildo still at the side of the bed. I reached over her and got it. I lifted her top leg up and pushed the dildo into her moist vagina. I started to gently work it in and out and I felt Pammy's hand on mine. I let go of the dildo and let her work it in and out of herself. I started to concentrate on getting maximum pleasure from her ass.

Pammy kept up with my strokes, the faster I went, the faster she dildo'd herself. Soon she was starting to go faster than me and I found myself struggling to keep up. Every time she pushed the dildo in, I could feel the inside of her ass get pushed out against my cock. Pammy's moans turned into really loud screams as another orgasm was approaching her.

"OH FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUUUUUCCCCCCCKKK!" She screamed as she pulled the dildo out of her snatch and rubbed it on her clit. Her pussy started to stretch out wide as she came, forcing her ass hole to clench tight around my cock. Her ass hole had gripped my cock so hard, I couldn't pull my cock back, I just stayed in this position as her orgasm subsided. Pammy looked at me with a dirty look in her eyes and bought the dildo up to her mouth and started to suck her cum off it. She bought her wet hands up to my mouth and I started to lick the juices off her hand and suck her cum off her fingers.

As soon as I felt her sphincter loosen it's grip I started to thrust in and out of her rectum and I could already feel my cum starting to build up. There was one thing left that I hadn't done with her and it involved her most famous asset. As she was screaming with every thrust, I gave her a couple of last hard, deep thrusts and pulled out of her, rolling her on to her back. I straddled her stomach and placed my cock in between her massive tits. Pammy knew exactly what I was going for and tossed the dildo aside and pushed her tits together as I started to quickly thrust up and down her chest. I built up momentum very quickly, using the sweat in between her large mounds as lubrication.

Her tits were so big, that when they were pushed together, I couldn't see my dick except for when it poked up and hit her on the chin. As I continued to fuck her tits, I looked at her face and notice that one of her cheeks had dry skin, which was from when she was sucking me earlier, when she rubbed my cock on her cheek, my pr-cum must've gone on her cheek and dried.

"You like fucking Pamela Anderson's big fucking tits? That's it! Fuck my big tits with that huge fuck stick! Yeah!" Pammy yelled. "Come on! Cum for Pammy! Come on her big tits." Pammy started the dirty talk, urging me to cum and as I slid up and down those huge tits, feeling her soft flesh rubbing along the sides of my shaft, I felt my balls start to tighten and with one last thrust up her chest, my hot, thick cum spurted up hitting her right on the chin. As I pulled my cock out my second load shot out in between her tits. I aimed the third load on her left boob, and the fourth one on her right boob, stroking my cock up and down as small loads started to dribble out onto her tits.

"Oooh!" Pammy cooed, as she started to rub my cum into her tits. She wiped the cum off her chin and started to lick it off her chin. "Just needed another taste." She smiled. "So what are your plans for tomorrow?" She asked.

"Nothing." I replied, laying down beside her.

"That's good. I need someone to rub some lotion on to my back tomorrow." Pammy smiled, smelling heavily of my cum.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 244 milliseconds