An Erotic Summer Family Vacation

"I think they're doing it," Marcy whispered. "Be quiet and follow me."

Marcy led us outside, walking around the house. The bedroom window and drapes were open. There was an area about ten feet wide between the house and the trees, so nobody could see anything going on inside, we thought.

We crept toward the window, hearing muffled sounds coming from the room. The window was a low, full-length window allowing a great view of the room. We all stared in awe, Mom was on her knees, naked ,sucking Dad's cock. His eyes were closed, hands on her head guiding her movements, sighing in contentment. They had no idea they were being watched.

"That is so fucking hot," Julie whispered, her eyes fixed on them, her lips slightly parted.

"Shhhh, let's step back toward the trees so they can't see us," I said quietly, moving slowly for cover.

We ducked into the trees, not taking our eyes off the action in the bedroom.

"Fuck, your Dad is fucking hot. He has a nice big cock," Julie whispered, panting. "I'd fuck him! Your mother is a babe too. Hell, I'd fuck her!"

We stared, Marcy and I had never witnessed them having sex, never wanting to, previously disgusted by the thought. Dad's cock was at least eight fat inches long, glistening and dripping with saliva as Mom devoured it. Fuck, she gives great head! There's nothing better than a nice, wet, sloppy blow job.

I was a little embarrassed, getting hard watching, Julie was quick to notice my growing erection and slipped her hand under the waistband of my suit, wrapping both hands around my cock. She was fast, pulling my shorts down, mimicking Mom and Dad's action, dropping to her knees and stuffing my cock in her mouth. Marcy stood in awe watching both scenes, not knowing what to do with herself.

Mom released Dad's cock and stood, bending over the bed. He got in position behind her, guiding his cock toward her wet pussy, not wasting any time, his balls slapping against her.

Julie released my cock, mimicking their action again , bending over, holding herself up, her hands around a tree. as she watched Mom and Dad fuck. I slid into her as Marcy stared at both scenes in amazement. She said and did nothing for a few moments, just watched. She had never seen fuck and certainly had never seen or wanted to see me fuck anyone. Although she was excited and horny, I guess she didn't dare.

Sam:

I noticed we had visitors watching us from outside, hearing moaning then seeing them.

"We're being watched," I whispered in my wife's ear as I continued sliding my cock in and out.

I'm not sure she heard me through her moaning..

Nancy's big beautiful tits were swaying as I picked up the pace, my hands cupping and kneading them as I rocked back and forth.

I saw Julie remove her top, exposing her big, firm tits. I couldn't help but notice, trying not to be obvious about it, but holy shit, she had great tits!

Marcy kissed Julie as Mark pounded her from behind. I had no idea she had any interest in girls, maybe she just got caught up in the moment. Marcy's hands were all over Julie.

Julie pulled away, motioning for Mark to lie down on the ground. She mounted him, sliding down the length of his shaft as Marcy approached. Julie's mouth hungrily accepted her, her fingers tugged her bikini bottoms down, exposing her shaved pussy. Julie pulled Marcy close, hands clutching her ass cheeks tight, sinking her tongue into her pussy as she slid up and down Mark's moist shaft, glistening in the sunshine.

I was slammed my cock in and out of Nancy as she shuddered in orgasm. My neck tightened, jaw clenched, every muscle in my body reacted as I grunted and came. I pushed hard, my cock buried deep, unloading forcefully, stealing glances at the threesome outside.

Marcy was shaking, Julies's tongue darting into her as Mark grunted, surely erupting deep inside her, pushing upward into her. She sat firm in his lap, consuming his cock completely. Julie appeared to be also cumming, all three fueled by watching our intense orgasms.

This was really weird, our two eighteen year old kids watching us fuck and getting off on it so much that they couldn't control themselves. Mark, Marcy and Julie scattered as soon as Mark finished unloading into Julie, not wanting to be caught.

My cock fell from my wife's pussy as it softened, cum soaked her thighs. She turned around and embraced me in a passionate kiss as we settled onto the bed exhausted.

"Do you know we were being watched?" Nancy asked.

"Yeah, I saw them but was so horny I couldn't stop. I can't believe they enjoyed watching two old people like us fuck, but I wasn't stopping for anything."

"Don't ever mention it," Nancy said.

"Are you kidding? Never."

Julie:

A few weeks passed, nobody led on about the incident. I couldn't get Sam off my mind though, even mentioning many times to Mark how hot I thought his father was. God, I wanted to fuck his hot father!

"You'd think to listen to you, you'd rather fuck him then me," Mark said.

That got me thinking, not about admitting it, but how I could pull it off. I became obsessed with Sam, but he was a happily married man, twenty years older, and my fucking boyfriend's father. Now, I just had to come up with a plan, and pull it off.

Whenever I was around Sam and Nancy, I flirted with Sam, even brushing my tits against him every chance I got. I knew I was starting to get to him. I swear I noticed an extra bulge in his shorts a few times.

Sam:

"I think that little Julie has a thing for you," Nancy said to me one day after a full day of her flirting with me. "If I didn't know better, I'd say you've got a thing for her as well."

"No, she's just a kid."

Nancy and I were lying on the beach, she was topless, Julie and Mark were about fifty yards away. Julie kept glancing at us, then sat up and removed her top, smiling at me. Her full tits stood firm, perfect in every way, each nipple ripe and erect. This was the first we'd seen her do this, even Mark was shocked and seemed a little embarrassed.

"Hey, my parents are right over there," Mark said, motioning our way.

"So what, she's topless too and your Dad has seen tits before."

"Not your tits." Mark let it go, settling back in, as his cock stiffened at the site of her tits. Julie noticed and gave it a little tug, with the wink of an eye, tracing the shaft with her finger tips. She was definitely a cock tease and was frustrating Mark, as well as myself.

I couldn't keep my eyes off her tits. This was exactly what Julie was hoping for, as if testing me to see if I was interested in her. I'm not sure if I passed or flunked the test but was getting noticeably hard.

"See something you like?" Nancy asked. "Stop staring for Christ's sake, she's your son's girlfriend." Nancy looked away in disgust of my actions.

I turned away, hiding behind the darkness of my sunglasses, but stealing glances whenever I could. The only problem was, my damn cock was responding in the manner any red blooded man's would. Nancy noticed too, but she let it pass without making a comment. She thought it was amusing, having this young girl teasing her husband and me not daring to react in fear of her getting jealous.

"I'm hot and going in the water," I said, frustrated as I stood, readjusting my cock. "Are you coming?" I didn't want her to join me but had to ask anyway.

"No, I'm good. Go have fun."

I walked past Mark and Julie, trying to be inconspicuous as I stole a glance at Julie's gorgeous tits. Wow, they were perfect, big, full, nice nipples, firm, damn. If I were only twenty years younger.

"Hi Sam," Julie said as I strolled by..

"Oh, Hi guys, we hadn't noticed you two were this close to us."

"No problem, Dad, it's a public beach."

"Wanna sit and chat?" Julie asked, noticing the bulge in my shorts.

"Thanks kids, but I'm hot and going for a dip." I had to get away from them immediately, my cock was swelling.

"I'll go with you, if Mark doesn't mind," Julie said. "I'm getting hot too." Again, she looked at my crotch.

"No, have fun. I'll be right here," he answered sarcastically.

I felt very funny walking along side Julie, especially her being topless, me with a hard-on. It was all part of Julie's plan, I was certain of it.

"Shouldn't you have put something on?" I asked as we waded into the water, obviously checking her tits out. I needed to get into deeper water fast.

"You don't like my tits?" Julie cupped her palms under her tits, holding them on display for me.

"I didn't say that, but isn't it a bit awkward for you?"

"Not at all, I like you. You're a handsome sexy man. I like being seen on the beach with you. Lots of women are topless here."

"Doesn't it bother you having my son and wife see you this way with me?" I couldn't keep my eyes off her tits.

"I don't think either of them mind."

"You don't know my wife."

"I've been looking for a chance to get you to myself," she said, we were waist deep in the surf, my stiff cock now hidden from view.

I was doing everything in my power not to look down at her breasts, a difficult feat for any man, regardless of whose tits they were. I needed to get even deeper into the surf as my excitement grew, my cock swelling to a full blown erection. I kept looking back at the shore to see if my son or wife was watching us.

"I have a confession Sam, I think you're hot!" Julie blurted out. She moved closer to me.

I backed away. "Thank you. I have to confess you're a very sexy, attractive young lady as well. My son has very good taste in women and is very lucky."

I continued edging deeper into the water, my erection now pointing straight up with the head of my cock pushing against the waistband of my suit. I tried to put a little distance between Julie and I as she kept edging closer. Her nipples were hard little buds, her tits firm with no sag at all, they were absolutely perfect, I couldn't stop looking at them.

"Why are you afraid to look at me?" she asked. "Don't you like me?"

"Isn't it obvious? You're not naive."

"Not yet, you won't let me get close enough to find out." She scurried to get closer.

I started swimming parallel to the beach , moving further away from my son and wife, Julie following closely behind, in pursuit. As we got a few hundred yards away, I stopped, letting Julie catch up to me. This cat and mouse shit had to stop.

"Do you think your wife would let me join the two of you?"

"What do you mean by that?" I was surprised by her abruptness.

"You know what I mean. We watched you two fuck and you turned me on so much, I'd like to fuck you. I want your big, beautiful hard cock!"

"I've never cheated. You're half my age, for God's sake. And you're my son's girlfriend!"

"I'm not asking you to cheat, I want your wife to join us, I'm bisexual and also attracted to your wife. She's a very sexy woman." She made a very good argument, my imagination was running wild by this time.

"I'm not sure and wouldn't dare ask her."

"Let me handle everything."

"What about my son?"

"I won't tell if you don't."

Julie moved closer, a very sensuous look in her eyes as her fingers reached my erection, outlining the length of my shaft over the material of my shorts. She slipped her hand under the fabric, and started stroking my cock, almost buckling my knees before I had the chance to react.

"You have a wonderful cock, I want it. I want to suck and fuck you."

"If you can set something up with my wife I'd love to," I panted. "You have to let go of me, someone will see."

"I want you to cum for me."

"Now?"

"Now." She continued stroking and twisting my cock, staring into my eyes.

We continued edging our way down the beach, now chest deep in water as she had both hands around my cock, milking me. I reached for her firm breast, cupping and squeezing it, I was ready to cum already. Just the excitement had me ready to explode. She could feel my cock surging and beginning to throb, twitching just before erupting.

"Cum for me, your cock is so fucking hot. I can feel your cock wanting to spurt for me." She picked up the pace, jerking me off.

I tensed, trying to muffle my moans as I erupted. She stroked , twisting my cock with both hands as she looked into my eyes, satisfied with her conquest. She felt my cock surge, swelling with each ejaculation, squeezing tighter each time I erupted. She cupped a hand over the head of my cock, wanting to feel the power of my ejaculations. I grunted as quietly as possible, tensing and pushing upward as cum escaped my shaft. Her thumb covered the tip of my cock, feeling each surge of semen as it erupted into the water.

"Yes, yes. I love it, keep cumming! Your cum feels so good! I love your big cock."

I opened my eyes as my orgasm subsided, the surf washed away the evidence. My cock gave a final few twitches, signaling the end. I just stood there looking at her until she pulled my shorts up, smiling in approval of her accomplishment.

"Fuck, that felt good. I hope nobody noticed." It's all I could think to say, dumbfounded by what had happened.

"Nobody noticed, I can't wait for more. I love your cock, you came so hard."

We separated and swam for a bit, trying to look like that's why we were there, just for a swim and to chat. After a while, we each went back to our own places on the sand, both getting strange looks from our partners, maybe I was just being paranoid. But Nancy always recognized my "just fucked" look so I tried not to look her in the eyes.

"Have fun?" Nancy asked.

"Had a good swim."

"Right, a swim."

I had a funny feeling Nancy knew something had just happened. Was is that obvious? It even looked like Mark was glaring over toward me in a strange way. There's no way Mark would ever think his old man would be a threat to his hot little summer romance, unless she had said something to him.

The sun started to set, people were leaving the beach. Mark and Julie were walking over toward us so Nancy slid her bikini top back on, not wanting them to stare at her up close, even though she had been topless for days already while on the beach. Julie had her top back on as well.

"Do you mind if we sit down and ask you something?" Mark asked. Oh Oh, I worried.

"Sit, please, talk to us" Nancy said.

"Julie needs a place to stay tomorrow night and I was wondering if she could sleep on the couch."

"Of course honey, I hope nothing's wrong," Nancy said.

"Thanks, Mom, they're painting her room so she needs to get away for a night."

Julie winked at me. She was right, she had a plan and I was excited to think she might get to pull it off.

Our day ended as we all got together, including Julie and a guy Marcy brought along. We went out to dinner at a beach-side restaurant. Julie spent a lot of time getting friendly with Nancy, maybe setting up her plan. By the end of the evening they were acting like high school girlfriends, laughing and telling stories. We had a great meal and returned to the beach house, Mark even came home with us as Julie went home, Marcy and her boyfriend went somewhere together afterward.

We all went to bed fairly early.

Marcy:

I had only planned on taking a short walk on the beach with my friend, then returning to the house for an early night in. He had other ideas, he carried a beach bag including a bottle of wine, blankets and a radio. This guy was so into himself, I couldn't get a word in.

After consuming the bottle of wine, he was all over me, removing my top and sucking my rock hard nipples. I wasn't in the mood but this turned me on, I was feeling the effects of the wine. I wasn't at all romantic about this guy but went right for his cock, sliding my hand under the waistband of his shorts. I had to compare him to the guy the other night. Were all cocks this different, depending on the guy? I think I was becoming fascinated with the differences in men.

I was pleased and impressed to find a rock hard cock, already oozing and ready for action. I'm not a good judge of size and certainly haven't measured any, but he had a handful. I couldn't resist and quickly had his shorts off and was bobbing up and down his shaft slurping and slobbering, my saliva coating his cock.

This guy wasn't much of a lady's man, he just sat back with his hands in my hair, grunting in approval. I realized what this guy wanted so gave it to him, getting him off orally. I was plunging, slurping and deep throating every inch of him while twisting and jerking his cock with both hands. Guys tell me they love a sloppy blow job. I never let up, never giving him a chance to hold back, just wanting to get him off.

Within minutes his his cock swelled, throbbing as he tensed, thrusting himself upward. I forced his cock deep in my throat , he held my head there until I gagged with his first shot of semen splashing into my throat. He pushed harder as I gargled and chocked on his hot load. I swallowed every drop I could, letting a little escape from the corners of my mouth before the final drops of his slimy cum pulsed from his cock. I held his meat deep in my mouth until he went soft, still sucking until he pulled my head away.

"Fuck, that was so good," he said. "I have to see you again tomorrow. I'd like to have a chance to fuck you."

"We'll see," I whispered, knowing I'd never want to see this guy again. Sure, he was nice, but a little too much about himself.

Sam:

"I think Julie really likes you," Nancy said as we got into bed, her hand reaching for my cock, giving it a squeeze.

"I like her too." If she only knew how naughty we'd been in the water.

"I mean she really likes you, I think she wants you. She has a major crush on you,. Can't you tell?"

"Don't be ridiculous, I'm twice her age, and I'm married!"

"Well, you don't look it, and she doesn't think so either. I had a nice chat with her, she asked a lot of questions about our relationship, including about our sex life."

"What?"

"It was just girl talk. She asked if I'd ever think about sharing you with another woman or if I had any interest in women."

"You're kidding. What did you say?" I was hoping for the best. Could my wife actually be somewhat interested?

"I told her that we never had and how much we loved each other. I also told her that if the circumstances were right, anything could happen, but probably wouldn't."

I was speechless, so just remained quiet and fell asleep. I just didn't know what to say without getting myself in trouble. I'm not good at keeping a straight face, so the less said, the better.

The next morning nothing was mentioned about our conversation, thank God. It was just another day in paradise. As it got later in the day, Mark and Julie joined us on the beach. Marcy was nowhere to be seen, nothing unusual there, undoubtedly she was with a group of kids her age out having fun. We went out to dinner with Mark and Julie before returning home late that night. It was well after midnight, each of us feeling the effects of the alcohol we'd consumed over the past few hours. We were all pretty wasted. Nancy and I were the first to stagger to our bedroom.

"Goodnight you two. Remember, separate rooms," Nancy stated even though we both knew they were having sex together and would probably sneak to be together.

"I'm tired and going to bed now. Where do I sleep?" Julie asked, to Mark's surprise and disappointment.

"Take my room, I'll sleep on the couch," Mark said, pouting.

Mark and Julie exchanged a passionate kiss before Julie excused herself to the room, closing the door behind her. She came out a few minutes later to take a quick shower, and wrapped herself in a towel. She carried an overnight bag with her and got changed into a very sexy, transparent nightshirt. She listened to the radio quietly to pass the time, waiting until she was certain that Mark was in deep sleep.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds