An Indecent New Years Proposition

"Having a good time?" she asked.

"Mmmm."

"That's good, cause it's going to get even better."

Annie knowing how sensitive my nipples were spent considerable time tweaking and licking them lifting my arousal again before moving downwards. Again she spread my thighs and knelt between them before working them. At first she ignored my pussy, but then gave it an odd touch or ran her tongue through my lips causing me to squirm. Eventually she left my pussy alone and finished my massage which was the best I'd ever had.

"Wanna do me?" she asked.

How could I refuse? Annie handed me the bottle of oil and lay down beside me on her front, and I copied her routine, luckily I'm quite strong and I had no problems in providing a firm massage. It was nothing like massaging a guy, to them, all you have to do is rub their shoulders twice and then suck on their dick, and that's considered an awesome massage.

I soon realised that Annie was quite cunning her seduction of me, what a great way to get me comfortable in touching another girl by having me massage her. She left me alone while I massaged her back, but things certainly changed when she turned over. Her wandering hands were quickly all over me caressing my curves and was more than a little off putting. I playfully slapped them away and told her to behave herself making her laugh.

My nervousness grew a little when I reached her breasts as this was now becoming sexual on my part. I lowered my face and kissed her smooth skin before placing my lips over one of her nipples, a little purr of appreciation escaped her lips. After a few minutes of nipple stimulation I continued my massage southwards knowing that I was soon going to arrive at her pussy, and that was going to be a bigger challenge for me to overcome.

My heart was beating hard by the time my lips arrived at the top of her thighs as I knew full well what was expected of me. Annie's arousal was obvious, her breathing deep and her eyes half closed, the glistening between her pussy lips held my attention as her thighs slowly opened in anticipation. I positioned myself between her legs and lowered my lips to her navel gently kissing and licking. Annie sighed deeply as I moved down her left thigh deliberately avoiding her pussy. She squirmed as I kissed my way up back up her thigh and moaned as I again avoided her sensitive place and worked my way down her right thigh teasing her as she had me. By now, my eyes were drawn to her pussy, and I could sense the warmth it generated.

It was so much different to mine which like most inquisitive girls I had studied from a young age, her glistening lips were perfectly pink small and finely shaped, her clitoris almost hidden. Her elongated opening seemed almost too small to accept a cock, or anything else of any size. I had now come to terms with what I was about to do, taking a deep breath, kissed my way slowly to Annie's waiting pussy.

My first impressions was how smooth it felt and how warm on my tongue. I suppose being girl and knowing what I wanted from a good pussy licking helped me in getting it right. I ran my tongue slowly up and down her slit causing Annie to squirm. I soon began to relax and enjoy my work; I could feel her clitoris harden under my lapping tongue and began to concentrate on it. My mouth settled nicely between her lips and I experimented sucking her clitoris into my mouth and flicking my tongue over it. This had an immediate effect on Annie, her moans filled the room and her hands reached for my head as her pussy rolled against my face. Holding her thighs still, I continued to work her pussy as her movements became more erratic. Raising her buttocks from the bed, Annie slid a pillow under and lowered herself, then drew her knees up towards her chest. I was grateful as my angle of attack was now more comfortable. I looked up from between Annie's thighs and watched as she stroked her very erect nipples. After a short time my face was covered in Annie's juices, so much so my face slipped a few times from her slippery sodden pussy lips. For the next few minutes, I continued to torment her pussy with my now skilful lips and tongue. I found if I placed my tongue in her opening, my nose was perfectly placed over her clitoris and I could cause twice as much havoc. I began to notice a change in Annie's movements which had fallen into a more settled rhythm, and knowing that she was building into an orgasm, I concentrated on her clitoris.

I held her thighs firmly to the pillow when it arrived; her cries of ecstasy filled the room as her buttocks rocked wildly in my arms. I continued to suckle as her orgasm slipped away from her and then moved my attention away from her clitoris and gently kissed her lips and inner thighs.

"Jeeezus." Annie exclaimed when she returned to earth. "You're a big fat liar, said you hadn't licked pussy before."

"I haven't."

Annie chuckled, "Honey, you were born to be a lesbian. That was some licking, that's for sure. And you ain't finished yet."

Annie rolled sideways and reached between the bed and the bedside cabinet and retrieved a white bag. After a little rummaging around she pulled out a small black bullet vibrator attached to a cord and a control unit. Reaching down, she inserted the bullet into her pussy and turned it on, then pulled my face back into her pussy.

"This won't take long." she whispered.

I could feel the vibration of her toy as my mouth settled once again between her pussy lips. The cord protruding from her opening was annoying and I pushed it downwards out of my way. Annie lay still for a short time as I explored her warm slit but slowly began to push back against me. Her hand stroked my head as if to reassure me that I was doing everything right. I ignored my sopping wet face as my tongue flicked across her bulbous clitoris and I had to admit I was kind of proud of my new found ability in making Annie happy. Her movements were becoming a little more pronounced and erratic and I knew another orgasm was on its way. I felt the speed of the vibrator increase and I began to work Annie's gapping pussy with more intensity. By this time, her swinging buttocks were rising from the bed making it kind of hard for me to hang on, but her little cries and whimpers told me she was so close. Even so, her orgasm caught me by surprise, her thighs clamping tightly against my face and a gush of juices flooding the bed. Luckily, Annie relaxed her thighs slightly and I quickly raised my face and caressed her clitoris with two fingers as her orgasm racked her body. I caught sight of her face tormented with exquisite pleasure, her hands clenching tightly the sheets beside her, her moans filling the room and probably loud enough for the neighbours and half the street to hear too.

I took a long look at Annie's battered pussy, and it sure was an ugly mess. Her pink gapping lips were swollen as I gently removed vibrator from deep inside her and dropped it to the floor. At first I could see deep inside her elongated pussy but her inner lips slowly shrunk almost closing it. Her clitoris looked painfully swollen red, but it had taken considerable punishment. Her navel and inner thighs were glistening from her ejaculation as was the sheet below. I rolled from between Annie's now widespread legs and slid up beside her.

Eventually Annie drifted back into reality and gazed across at me through lust full eyes before taking in the mess around us.

"Yuk, this is all your fault." she purred while flicking her strewn hair back from her face. "You should be ashamed of yourself making me cum all over the sheets."

"Oh, and I thought you were such a lady too." I replied in a posh exaggerated voice.

Annie laughed, "Even ladies like me need to cum. C'mon lets clean up this mess, I don't want to lie in this any longer than I have to."

I didn't need any persuading as lying in the sodden bedding wasn't a pleasant place to be. Ignoring our nudity, we climbed from the bed and removed the bedding. A few minutes later Annie and I were sitting in a freshly run suds filled bath which was large enough for two and probably more. A newly opened chilled bottle of wine and two glasses kept us company. Thankfully, the odour and sweat of sex was now gone and I was a lot more relaxed.

"Love your tits." Annie commented and nudged them with her foot as they floated on the surface. "Wish mine were as big as those."

"You can have them, they're just a nuisance and get in the way all the time." I replied.

"Mmmm, I'd like nuisances like those." she replied. "So, did you enjoy yourself, did you like licking my little clitty and making me cum, and what about me licking you?"

I grinned, "Yeah, it was good, especially once my nerves disappeared."

Annie returned my grin, "Well, a few more times and you'll be begging me for it."

It was the first time I realised that Annie was looking for more than a one night stand and I knew I would have to be careful. Sure, I was here and done what I'd done of my own free will, but this was all about the experience and not about Annie. There was no way I was giving up men to b a lesbian.

We stayed in the bath until we were nearly cooked and then fell back into bed again once we had remade it. I had planned on sleep, unfortunately, Annie planned on more sex. Her hands and lips were soon all over me, her little kisses and gentle caressing were surprisingly arousing and I began to respond. We lay side by side, our legs intertwined as we kissed passionately. Our nipples were in contact and just little movements seemed to flash small jolts of pleasure through me. Eventually, Annie reached for her bag of tricks and produced what I could only call a long, purple, flexible and double ended dildo about two feet long.

"My favourite." Annie commented as she squeezed a little lube on each end.

I heard it start to buzz after a little manipulation in the middle and I realised it was a vibrator unlike I'd ever seen before. Annie rolled me onto my side so that I was facing her and spread my thighs; then gently prised my pussy lips open. A small dollop of strategically applied lube was followed by the slow insertion of one end of the vibrator, Annie then moved closer and bent the other end of it to the right angle and inserted it in her eager pussy. She moved closer and embraced me allowing our legs to intertwine.

I allowed Annie to take the lead, her hands and mouth caressing and kissing me. I soon found myself reciprocating as my pleasure mounted. The vibrator inside me felt really nice and as Annie and I moved against each other, it also moved providing different pressure points and pleasure. While this wasn't orgasmic territory, it was both passionate and sensual. Our kisses were long, tongues dancing and exploring, gentle hands caressing faces and nipples in knowing ways. I don't know how long we made love for, but only the slow flattening of the vibrator battery brought us back to reality. A disappointed Annie removed the contraption from our overworked pussies and beat it playfully against the wooden bed head.

"How dare you let us down, you ungrateful bastard." she cried before tossing it against the wall where it slid to the floor but not before leaving a greasy mark on the wall paper from the lube and our own juices.

We both giggled and argued whose fault it was and who should clean it off. Eventually, we cuddled into each other and allowed sleep to overtake.

It was late afternoon before I managed to escape from Annie's apartment. Annie cooked a well earned late lunch as I showered, but she managed to take time to watch me put my clothes on, her eager eyes especially taking in my breasts and well filled panties. Her hand was quickly under my skirt when I put it on, and her eyes were looking under it as she put my shoes on for me. I knew that Annie would have been up for another romp but by this time I was all sexed out and she knew it. She gave me a last quick kiss and a grope before I hustled out the door after declining a ride home, but agreeing to swap cell phone numbers. Even then I wasn't too keen on letting Annie know where I lived and much preferred to get a taxi home.

Over the next few days I began to get my head around my time with Annie. Yes, I liked her and I found the sex exciting. But I quickly came to terms that I was more interested the experimentation of being with another woman, and that Annie had just been in the right place at the right time. Was I interested in doing it again with Annie, and the answer was no, and I was all lesbianed out. I was also in no doubt that Annie was looking for a relationship in which she would be the dominant mover and that didn't leave me any other place than being the submissive one. That wasn't me, that's for sure. Her subsequent phone calls and text messages suggesting we should get together went unanswered, but she was sure persistent.

Also, I guess at first I felt a little guilty about my experimentation, I mean my friends and family would be horrified if they knew. But being with another woman had been of an interest to me for some time. We only live once and so long as it's not illegal, going to hurt someone else, or ourselves, we should be free to do what we want with our bodies. Yes, I enjoyed the experience; it was more soft and caring being with another woman as we knew intuitively what to do and what each other liked. But I missed the strength of a man, the hard muscles and the forceful attack of their love making. I also confess to missing the satisfaction of making a man erect, to know that it's me that's making his cock rock hard. Taking his hardness into my mouth and looking into his lust filled eyes as my tongue caresses the glands beneath the head as I do so well. I also enjoy being ridden, for there is nothing better than a skilful lover's erection deep inside me and the satisfaction of their warm cum flooding me at their climax.

So after a few days of deliberation, I triumphantly considered myself a more worldly woman after being with Annie. But would I make love to another woman you might ask, well the answer is that I might under the right circumstances but never again with Annie.

Another of my hobbies other than sex is cooking, for I enjoy putting on dinner parties for a current lover and friends. A week or two into the New Year, I was shopping at my local supermarket which is also a good place for a little eye candy. It wasn't long before my eyes drifted several times to a good looking man, it was the usual magnet, rugged looks, tallish, dark hair, a nice butt in tight jeans and strong thighs. A leather jacket didn't hide the wide shoulders and I was really quite smitten by the package. Moving in the same direction down the isles as we filled our trolleys, our eyes met and lingered a few times and we both guessed there was mutual interest. Towards the end we met at a corner and we kind of smiled nervously at each other.

His eyes drifted down to my food laden trolley, "You must be a great cook, I think you should invite me over for a meal sometime."

I grinned at his audacity, "Really, why do you think I should do that?"

He smiled mischievously, "Well, cause if you like to cook and I like to eat, I reckon we should get on real good."

"Might not too, I could be a lesbian and for all I know you could be a mass murderer." I replied.

He laughed, "You're no lesbian, I can tell, and as for me, I can be trusted."

"Really?" I asked with a little sarcasm.

"Really." he replied and pulled out a small leather wallet, inside was a picture and a police ID. "And no, just in case you ask, I never wear my uniform on a first date."

I laughed, I could play this game, "You're right, I'm not really a lesbian, but I'll only invite you for a meal if you wear your uniform."

We laughed and joked for a while and in the end that fine young officer's interrogation techniques ended with me confessing, my name, phone number, address and an invitation that night for a meal. Driving home from the supermarket, I knew full well that the chances that the long arm of the law being in my bed that night were going to be quite high. It just goes to show that I'm not really a lesbian, but just a girl who likes to have a good time.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds