An Indispensable Woman Ch. 03

"Henry was quite the kinkster. Either that, or he figured you were."

"Or maybe he spent too much time on porn sites. I don't know where he got the idea I was in to those things."

"Did it work?"

"Did WHAT work?"

"Did it spice up the marriage?"

Amara lapsed into silence and her expression sobered.

"Well...I guess. For a while, anyway. But more because he was eager and attentive and involved. It was...exciting. Gratifying, to have his attention for a little while. But the novelty didn't last, and neither did we."

The mood had changed; Amara's expression had turned glum and she gulped her wine and stared at the floor, lost in her own thoughts. Dani regretted broaching the subject and killing the good vibes. There had to be a way to turn things around...

"Huh. Maybe he wasn't using the toys properly. Let me get them and see if that was the problem," Dani said, walking toward the doorway.

"Don't you DARE! Those are private..."

"Be right back!" Dani called, then hurried out of the room and up the stairs.

"Wait!"

She could hear Amara in pursuit and broke into a run; her bare feet were quiet on the stairs so she didn't wake up the kid. Dani reached Amara's bedroom first and eased the door closed, then locked it from the inside. A few seconds later there was a quiet tapping on the door.

"Do NOT go through my private things. I'm warning you." Amara's voice was hushed and barely audible through the door.

Dani grabbed what she'd come for, then unlocked the door and stepped back as Amara barged into the room. She looked more flustered than angry; the colour on her cheeks had returned in a rush.

"I should have thrown those things away the minute he left-"

"Pick one," Dani said, holding up her hands. In her left hand were a pair of pink fur-lined handcuffs. In her right was a neon purple butt plug.

"Dani, I'm not in the mood for-"

"Amara," Dani said in a no-nonsense tone, locking eyes with the other woman. "I said pick one."

There was no question, the wine had made Dani reckless. Amara would usually defer if Dani insisted but there was a brief silence as Amara held her eyes, and Dani wondered if she'd gone too far. But then Amara dropped gaze and when she raised her eyes again there was no anger in them.

"You can't be serious."

"Very serious. Pick one. Unless you'd like to use them both?" Dani flashed her most wicked grin.

Amara hesitated a few moments longer, then sighed and raised her arms, wrists together. She'd made her choice.

"Uh-uh. Turn around."

Amara turned her back and Dani put the cuffs on her wrists and tightened them with a metallic click-click-click, then spun Amara to face her again.

"There, that wasn't so hard, was it?"

"Very funny. Okay, I'm wearing them. So now what?"

Dani stepped in close and pressed a kiss against Amara's undefended lips, then another. The third time was the charm; she felt Amara respond, returning the kiss with passion.

"Anything I want. I think that's the point of the handcuffs, right? I get to do whatever I like..." Dani kissed her again, "...and you just have to take it. Sounds like a pretty sweet deal to me." She attacked Amara's neck with her lips, enjoying the other woman's warmth, her scent. When she returned to her mouth, Amara was ready and met the kiss eagerly.

Dani pulled back, then slid her hands up under Amara's top, cupping her breasts and giving them a firm squeeze before finding her erect nipples and rolling them between thumb and index finger.

"Oh yes," Amara breathed, leaning in for another kiss, and Dani indulged her for a few moments.

"Are you sure you're not enjoying this just a little bit?" Dani teased as she tormented the other woman's nipples with her fingers. "All bound and helpless while I take whatever I want?"

Amara looked into her eyes and smiled. "You don't need the cuffs. I'm happy to give you everything you want. I love making you happy."

The genuine sentiment caught Dani off guard, hit her in a vulnerable spot. It was dangerous to put too much stock in wine-soaked words, she knew, but surely they hinted at an emotional attachment? Perhaps Amara was coming to regard Dani as more than a maid, babysitter and fuck buddy? She quickly checked her emotion; careful not to get carried away with those thoughts.

"Don't ruin this for me by being so agreeable," Dani said with a wink.

Amara laughed. "Fine. Should I fight you a little?"

"Yeah, but no biting." Dani kissed her again, pushing her tongue past Amara's yielding lips. At the same time Dani slid her fingers down the front of Amara's panties and found her hot and soaking wet.

"Mmm. You ARE enjoying this, you kinky girl," Dani whispered.

"I bet you are, too."

"Find out for yourself." Dani stepped back and put one foot up on the mattress of Amara's king-sized bed, then raised the hem of her nightshirt to expose her own pussy.

Amara got the hint and lowered herself carefully to her knees, then sat back on her heels. Dani closed her eyes as the tongue tasted her and quickly found her clitoris. Amara licked until Dani couldn't suppress a gasp.

"You like?" Amara asked, her voice husky and low.

"Mmm. You get better all the time."

"Motivated learner." Amara's tongue returned to Dani's sex.

Dani enjoyed the hungry licking for a while, enjoyed the sight of the beautiful woman looking up at her with eager eyes. But before long she wanted more and helped Amara to her feet, then bent her roughly over the mattress and yanked her panties down and off. Dani couldn't resist giving the well-presented ass cheeks a playful smack.

"Spread those legs," she growled. Amara obeyed as Dani dropped to her knees behind her and spread her buttocks, exposing Amara's wet, sweet-scented pussy and rear hole. She leaned forward and ran her tongue up through the crease, then teased the tight pucker with her tongue. Fuck – she wanted to devour this woman!

Amara gasped as Dani explored with her tongue. "That's so dirty!"

"That a complaint?"

"God, no. Don't stop."

"Not a chance."

Dani licked and probed, occasionally flicking her tongue lower to graze the other woman's clit. Her face was wet with Amara's juices and her own saliva. She was in heaven, and didn't pull away until her legs began to tire. Reluctantly, she stood behind Amara.

"I think you'd look cute with a fat, purple plug nestled in here," she said, teasing Amara's rear opening with her fingertips, then sliding lower to caress her slippery, swollen bud.

Amara moaned and lowered her hips, seeking greater contact with the teasing fingers. With her wrists bound it was all she could do.

"Anything. Just don't stop."

Dani let her fingers drift higher, away from Amara's clitoris, stroking the wet labia instead. She allowed herself an evil chuckle.

"Just look at how much your attitude has improved. Aren't you happy I found these sex toys?"

"Uh-huh."

Dani rewarded her with a few long, skillful strokes on her clit. Amara sighed as her hips twitched and shook.

"And we're going to get a lot of use out of them, aren't we?"

"Oh, yesss. Please...do it harder..."

Dani started to work Amara in earnest, loving the heady scent of her, the sound of her moans and gasps, the sight of her writhing and grinding against her hand. The feel of hot wetness running over her fingers and wrist as Amara stiffened and spasmed in climax. Only when the other woman was limp and panting on the mattress did Dani move her fingers away and unlock the cuffs. It was a minute before Amara collected herself enough to climb up on the bed.

"You're going to kill me one of these days," Amara said with an exhausted smile.

Dani brushed the hair away from the other woman's damp forehead. "Yeah, but what a way to go."

"Give me a minute...then I'll return the favour." Amara pulled Dani in for a tender kiss.

"Take all the time you need. I plan on spending a lot of time in this bed from now on."

"I think I'd like that."

Dani lay next to Amara and they savoured the intimacy long into the night.

**

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds