An Island Meets The Prairies Ch. 04

For some reason, Nora didn't see this as fair. She maneuvered around so that she was facing Sonya, and smiled lightly at her new lover. Sonya seemed to have look of smug satisfaction on her face. Nora wiped this off by stretching out and intertwining there mouths. The taste of her sex was strong on the other woman's lips, the flavour causing her to consciously think in her head, "so this is my body."After rubbing her chest into Sonya's, provoking her to break of the kiss and turn her head in ecstasy, Nora pursued her next goal: to settle the score and prove she was capable of fulfilling her end of this relationship. She sunk down into Sonya's chest and began to nuzzle her nipples in contentment. After drawing Sonya into a spreadeagled position, Nora dove under the covers, and began to drink from Sonya's own sublime nectar.

"Uhhh. You've been holding out too long on this, baby," managed Sonya in between moans, and she reached down to insert her own fingers. Nora's left hand and Sonya's right were inserting fingers rhythmically into Sonya's vagina while their free hands were clasped. "Don't ever be shy again," she commanded. Pulsating, the two girls continued until Sonya burst into Nora's face, the fluids washing over her chin and onto her neck and breast. Exhausted the two girls settled back into their previous position, Sonya spooning Nora with her hands enveloping the smooth lips of her sex.

As they drifted off toward sleep, Nora briefly turned her head backward. "Sonya honey?"

"Huh?"

"Is that what I've been missing?"

Sonya was amused, but so tired she gave a cursory answer. "Of course."

"Now that's something to be jealous of."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 558 milliseconds