An Italian Holiday Ch. 02

"Will you wear this dress just as it is when we go up the village? Greta whispered urgently into her ear "or should I stop?"

"Don't stop!" Julies almost shouted at her.

"Well?"

"Yes! Yes! I do it!" Julies answered quickly, "Keep going, don't sto....... Aaaagh! Aaaagh! Wow! This is fantastic.........Woagh!" Julie sunk a little on bending her knees and opened her legs wide to give unfettered access to Greta's fingers. She orgasmed heavily a couple of times then spun round and thrust her tongue into Greta's mouth.

"God! You know how to turn a woman on!" Julie gasped as she gathered her breath.

"It's not difficult." Greta surmised, "I am a woman after all."

"And a very sexy one!" Julie exclaimed. She slid her hands into the man's shirt Greta was wearing, her only garment, and cupped her hands on Greta's buttocks.

"Now see if you can do the same to me." Greta whispered. Julie took her by the hand and led her into the bedroom.

A hour later David came back into the kitchen to get a drink, found the room deserted and the washing up half done. Tutting, he looked into Julie's room and saw her licking at Greta's vulva. Greta looked as though she was enjoying it. David stood there for a moment, getting aroused. Greta saw him and waved her hand as if to beckon him to join in. He dropped his shorts, whipped off his boots and joined the women on the bed.

He clambered over the top of his sister, her arse in the air, her moistened labia glinting it seemed at him enticing him on. This was the moment he had dreamed of. He positioned himself, his penis just touching the wetness. Suddenly he felt Julie's backside push back at him and he found himself inside her. He was fucking his sister! Thrusting deeper into her as she responded, they worked together to bring him to climax. Just as he was thinking he ought to withdraw she clamped her muscles around him and he pumped his seed hard into her. Three or four further spurts came out of him before he collapsed on the bed.

What he didn't notice that Greta was having an orgasm of her own as he was pumping his sister full of his hot semen. All three of them lay exhausted in varying attitudes on the bed. Julie was the first to stir, saying nothing she took David's flaccid penis into her mouth and sucked it and licked it clean. "Julie, I'm sorry......" He began.

"Shut up David!" Julie admonished him, "we both knew that it was going to happen someday, and I'm glad it has."

"I'm glad I was here to see it, be part of it." Greta said quietly.

"It wouldn't have happened without you. Not today anyway." Julie told her. "I have no regrets and I hope David hasn't either."

"I have yet to come to terms with what we did to be honest Julie." He told her, "But I admit I have wanted to do it for a long time."

"We both did." Julie insisted, "I know that too. Otherwise it wouldn't have happened, So let's rejoice in the fact and......" She held his face in her hands, ""let's make sure it's not the only time, hey?"

He kissed her lightly and said "Yeah."

David had come in covered in dust, sweat and bits of grit from the building work he had been doing outside, consequently the girls and the bed were now also covered. "I better get showered." He said.

"Hold it Buster!" Greta, intervened. "We all need a shower now, so let's shower together."

The villa was blessed with a large walk in shower, which David had installed a few months before. He and Greta and christened it on her first visit some time ago. The shower had a curved wall made of glass bricks round which you would walk to get to the shower proper. This was a circular section about six feet in diameter. The shower unit itself was a fabulous fitment with a large circular shower head in the centre which had the capacity to drench all three of them no problem, but there were also four side jets at a little below shoulder height. Each head was individually turned on and off by controls on the wall.

The three of them spent a long time in the shower, gently washing themselves and each other down. By the time they had finished, it was almost time for lunch. "Shall we have lunch at the bar in the village?" David asked, "My treat."

"Yeah, that's a good idea!" Greta said with some enthusiasm "Julie has to wear her white dress to the village, with nothing on underneath."

"I've just showered!" Julie protested, "Can't I wear a clean one?"

"There's no problem," Greta announced, "I'll wash it!" She went into the bedroom and picked up the dress from the floor where it got thrown in their haste to have sex. She tossed it into the shower and turned on one of the jets. The dress was instantly soaked. Greta rinsed it through standing under the water with the dress in her hands. "There you are as good as new."

"But it's all wet! Julie exclaimed.

"Precisely!" Greta said triumphantly, "It'll show off your curves beautifully. Come on, put it on."

Rather reluctantly Julie did as she was told. She looked down at herself and started to laugh. "Greta, you knew this would happen, it's completely see-through!"

"It will dry off a bit on the way to village in this heat." David told her. She nodded conceding that he was probably right.

Greta slid a dress of her own over her wet body and said "See, I'll join you." Julie did note that her own dress was dripping water whereas Greta's was only slightly damp.

David put on a shirt and shorts and they set off to the village. Greta caught up with Julie, "You have too many buttons done up on that dress."

"Then do something about it!" Julies replied, echoing her remark earlier in the kitchen. Greta undid all the buttons to Julie's waist, but it had little effect as the wet dress just clung to her breasts and belly. She turned to Greta grinning, "Are you wearing panties?"

Greta chuckled, "I saw this coming, so yes I am, just take them off anytime you like."

"Me?"

"Of course! It is no fun if I do it myself!"

They all three linked arms and walked up the hill.

Their arrival at the bar did not go unnoticed. Many of the old men who seemed to be there all the time remembered Greta's display earlier in the week and no doubt hoped for a repeat performance. Julie's dress was still quite wet and although not dripping the material had a definite transparency about it. Lunchtime had suddenly become a better prospect.


Watch out for an account of what happened at the bar and after in part three. Don't forget to send in your comments and marks.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 391 milliseconds