• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • An Officer with No Gentleman

An Officer with No Gentleman

12

The nipple clamps sent jolts of excitement through her breasts when the chain between them was tugged by master. Her dripping pussy was aching to be touched and she knew she would orgasm almost as soon as it was.

She would touch herself down there right now but for the fact that her hands were cuffed and secured to the rings on the playroom floor. She was on all fours and naked, and was waiting, desperately waiting to be rewarded for being a good pet.

Miranda Yearwood had been with the Metro police force for almost five years.

She had never wanted to be anything other than an officer of the law and when she had graduated from the academy and been assigned to her precinct she had never felt so fulfilled.

The few jobs she had held prior to becoming a patrol officer were placeholders until she found her dream job.

It seemed now that all of her previous sexual relationships had performed a similar function. A place of waiting until her true calling made itself clear.

She watched closely as master took her baton from where she had laid it beside her uniform. He sniffed it, inhaling her scent from where her juices had so recently coated it's surface.

"Very good pet. Did you video yourself as I instructed?"

Miranda nodded as the ball gag in her mouth made it impossible to speak.

"Let's see how well you did pet. Let's just see."

Master took her phone and used the password to unlock it and access the video. Of course he knew her password. There were no secrets from master.

He walked back to her and admired his handiwork displayed across her prodigious derriere. The handprints from his spanking were clearly visible. He reached out and stroked one large butt cheek and Miranda thrilled at the contact.

"Very good pet." He said.

He was watching the video and it was just as he had directed.

It first showed her partner Miller walking away from the squad car into the bodega. Miranda had asked him to get her some midol if they had any. She had told him she was cramping really bad she would owe him big time.

Immediately after he had disappeared inside, the video turned into a selfie with Miranda unbuttoning her uniform blouse and exposing one of her breasts. Any passerby would have been able to see the exposed tit. She then turned the shot back to the street to show that no one was apparently paying attention but that there were some potential witnesses to her flashing out and about on the street.

In this neighborhood apparently most folks avoided looking at the police cars.

There was a shot of the cruiser ceiling as she put the phone down to unbutton her pants and wriggle out of them to mid thigh. The next sequence showed her police baton in her hand and being worked into her shaved pussy hole. It slid in easily as she had been juicing and horny in anticipation of this wanton daring act and in anticipation of the pleasure master would get from seeing her obedience.

She had one last street focused shot of a black teenager walking close enough to the patrol car to look in and see and not quite believe what he was seeing.

At that point Miranda had glared a little at him and he hurried off but he had captured a brief vision of a crazy white cop fucking herself with her nightstick.

About this time Miller was walking back to the cruiser and Miranda hurriedly pulled up her pants and rebuttoned her blouse before her partner could see any evidence of her recent display.

The nightstick was placed atop the dash. It glistened with her juice and her faint scent was very apparent to her. Perhaps Miller wouldn't notice. If he did and he said anything she would tell him to go fuck himself. The next stop was back to the precinct house for end of shift.

*******

Six months previously She had first met master. She, along with her former and now retired partner, had responded to a call about a woman's screams coming from an apartment. The call had come from a concerned next door neighbor but there was no noise apparent when the officers arrived on scene.

The neighbor, an elderly woman, directed Miranda and her partner Tommy Kowalski to the apartment next to hers from whence she swore she heard a woman scream not twenty minutes before.

"Maybe he killed her." She offered as an explanation for why nothing could be heard now.

"He is friendly enough when I see him in the hallway but sometimes you never know about people."

The he in question was Zachary Thornton, a forty five year old free lance photo journalist who had resided in apartment 3B for almost ten years. The neighbor and her husband were new arrivals and didn't know much about Mr Thornton.

Several other neighbors could have told the officers about the variety of women who had come and gone from the apartment of Zach Thornton over the years, usually making many return trips and never seeming to be under duress.

These neighbors were not present to be asked however so when Kowalski knocked on 3B they had only what the next door neighbor had just told them to go on.

"Who is it?" a voice inside asked after repeated knockings and some delay.

"Metro police." Kowalski answered presenting his shield for inspection to the peephole.

The latch turned and the door opened a foot.

Miranda could not see him at first as the door was opened only far enough for her partner to see inside.

Tommy explained. "There has been a report of some screaming coming from inside this apartment sir and we are here to investigate."

"And who exactly is we officer ....?"

"Kowalski sir, and this is my partner officer Yearwood."

The door was then opened fully by the occupant of 3B and it was at that moment she first saw master.

He looked first at Tommy and then at her.

His penetrating gaze made it seem that he was almost looking into her, that he was drinking in her essence with his dreamy blue eyes.

He stood about six feet tall and looked to be a very trim one hundred eighty pounds or so.

His hair was mostly black with some streaks of grey and he had a very handsome face.

"Yes officers. How is it that I might be of assistance?"

"What is your name sir and do you live here?"

"Zachary Thornton, and yes I do live here and have for almost ten years."

He said this with polite confidence and alternated his eye contact between the two partners although it appeared to Miranda that he kept his gaze on her just a little longer.

He was wearing a bathrobe that he most probably had hastily thrown on since the cloth belt was untied and dangling. He held the robe closed with one hand while he spoke with them.

"Are you alone in the apartment sir?"

"No officer Kowalski, I have company but she was just getting ready to leave."

"Do you mind if we come in sir and look around a bit, perhaps ask you and your guest a few questions?"

Zack looked directly and confidently at Tommy Kowalski as if measuring him and said, "I don't see why it's necessary for you to have to get a legal order to enter my premises. There is nothing to hide here and I realize you have a job to do so please, come on in."

With that having been said the two officers entered the residence. Miranda mentally noted that Mr Thornton was well aware he was within his rights to have refused them entry barring some more immediate probable cause than one witness complaint but he chose not to.

Miranda also noted that he had very well formed and sexy legs that were visible below the mid thigh length bath robe. A prominent bulge was also barely concealed by the robe.

"You said you had company?"

"Yes I did officer Kowalski she is in the bedroom getting dressed. I don't mean to be indiscreet but we just finished up a rather vigorous session of lovemaking and as I said at the door she has to leave."

"We'll want to ask you both a few questions if you don't mind."

"Of course. Marianne! Could you come out here? A couple of our cities finest would like a word with you."

Marianne opened a door to what Miranda assumed was a bedroom and officer Yearwood could briefly see some whips and paddles hanging from a far wall before the red faced blond quickly closed the door behind her. She was holding her shoes in one hand and was buttoning the last few buttons of a very expensive looking blouse with the other as she headed for a chair to sit down and don her footwear.

"Are you okay ma'am? There was a report of some screams coming from this apartment."

"Yes. I'm fine." The thirty something blond said, embarrassment visible on her face.

Miranda noticed that she was wearing a wedding ring on her left hand and also noticed that her shoes probably cost as much as Miranda made in a week.

*******

Master was stroking Miranda on her ass again and then suddenly gave her a smack across the back of one thigh. This alternating pain and pleasure was driving her mad. She was ready to be fucked. She was desperate to be fucked.

"Are you ready for some cock my pet? Do you deserve it?"

Miranda could only grunt and nod for the moment but was then able to say, "Yes sir." after

he removed her ball gag. His dick was bobbing angrily in front of her face and she knew what was next.

"Very good. Prepare me. Slick it up a little."

Master took a step forward and his cock immediately entered the eager mouth of officer Yearwood. She blew him with expertise. She had always been good at giving oral sex but with Zach Thornton her skill level had risen dramatically. While he rocked his hips slowly, fucking her mouth and throat, she feverishly lathered his seven inch length with her tongue. She coated it thoroughly with her saliva in anticipation of having it thrust into her from behind while she knelt shackled on all fours to the playroom floor.

Miranda would have tried to rub her large fleshy thighs together to transmit some friction to her throbbing clit but she could not get them close enough together. Like her hands, her ankles were cuffed in soft restraints and fastened to rings on the floor.

These restraints kept her legs far enough apart to make rubbing them together not possible. She also couldn't grind her pussy against the sybian apparatus she had her abdomen resting on as she lay across it perpendicularly.

She could only hump the air and wait for her release.

*******

Miranda had never thought of herself as attractive. As a child she had been obese and into adulthood she continued to struggle to keep her weight down. In high school some of the snarkier boys had taken to calling her thunder thighs.

Even after she became an adult her genetics caused most of her weight to settle around her lower body. Despite regular workouts she still had thick thighs, wide hips, and a very ample derriere. She was well toned and rather tall for a woman, standing over five foot ten. Her B cup breasts seemed disproportionately small on her largish frame but they were well formed and had very sensitive nipples.

Her face was ordinary. It was neither beautiful nor ugly but mostly unremarkable. Her eyes gave an inkling as to her inquisitiveness and intelligence while the usually firm set of her jaw projected an attitude of hardness towards the world.

She grew up as the youngest of four and her three older brothers treated her as they might another brother rather than like a little sister.

She had become competitive to a fault as a result and that trait had been a little off putting to boys when she started dating.

She seemingly always had to win and come out on top and treated much of life as a series of mini competitions. Most men would only date her a few times before her consistent need to be on top put them off.

Until master.

********

That first meeting at the apartment affected her to the core. Zach's acknowledgement of who and what he was and his lack of shame about that got very different reactions from herself and Kowalski.

When her partner had asked Marianne for some identification the blond woman had balked, saying, "Is this necessary? There was no crime committed here."

"She is married woman officers and would probably prefer to keep her name out of this." Zach had added.

"Yes it is ma'am. We'll need identification from you as well sir. A complaint has been made and we have to cover all the bases."

"I believe my purse is in the other room." The blond woman said while rising to retrieve it.

"Don't trouble yourself my dear. I'll get it. Would you care to join me officer Yearwood? Just to make sure there is no one else tied up back there."

As he said this he was handing Kowalski his drivers licence and walking past him to the room the blond had been moving towards. Miranda glanced at the woman and noted a mixture of embarrassment and resignation cross her countenance as she sat back down.

Miranda walked past her partner and followed Mr Thornton into the room as he entered it. She followed him as he knew she would. He left the door open this time and Kowalski was able to see much of the interior from where he was standing and copying Zach's info into his police notebook.

Miranda was able to see it all.

Zach made a show of walking all around the room in search of Marianne's purse and Miranda's eyes followed him, taking in all the toys and sex equipment filling the space.

She saw all this as he obviously wanted her to.

"Ah yes! Here it is." He said, picking Marianne's purse up from where it had been in plain view all the time, in the middle of the bed.

He brushed past Miranda on the way out into the living room pausing for a moment to whisper to her and hand her a card.

"For you. In case you have any more questions later."

*******

On the ride back to the station house Kowalski had remarked to her, "You'll see all kinds on this job kiddo. The lady seemed to be okay and there is no complaint to follow up on so try not to let that other shit throw you off. I've seen some weird characters over the years, let me tell you."

"Yeah, I guess so." Miranda managed in response as she had only been half listening. Her mind was fixated on that room and the card in her pocket. The card with his information and the handwritten 'call me' on the back.

Had she missed seeing him jot that down or did he have several cards with the handwritten message prepared at all times to hand to women he took an interest in. He had taken an interest in her, of that she had no doubt. It was in the way he looked at her.

He had taken an interest in her and that made her very interested.

******

Their first date had been a week after she had taken his card. Miranda waited six days to call and had mulled over the thought of throwing his card away but couldn't bring herself to do that.

When she did call he answered on the second ring.

"Hello Mr. Thornton, you may not remember me but...."

"Of course I remember you officer.... Yearwood, I believe it is, if my memory serves. I am delighted that you chose to use my card."

"Yes, well you said if I had any further questions....."

"I'm glad you do have questions. I assume they are questions about my playroom and not about official police business. Am I correct in that?"

When Miranda hesitated a little in answering Zach filled the void, "This will probably be easier in person. Why don't you meet me tomorrow evening at Deckers steak house on state street for dinner. Eight o'clock. Wear comfortable clothing. I'll look very forward to seeing you and I am pleased that you chose to use the card."

With that he hung up and Miranda was faced with a choice. Meet him or don't.

Just after eight Miranda entered the restaurant. She thought about making him wait a few minutes but something, some instinct, made her decide to be prompt. From the booth where he was already seated, anticipating her arrival, he waved her over.

Zach stood and motioned for her to sit down and then he sat beside her causing her to slide over toward the wall, effectively trapping her inside.

It was a little unnerving for Miranda but a little exciting as well, especially when he placed a hand on her thigh and leaned over to whisper to her.

"I'm so glad you decided to join me. I'm certain that you'll be pleased as well before the night is through."

After a waitress had taken their orders Zach asked Miranda, "Are you interested in my situation regarding Marianne?"

"It's really not any of my business Mr. Thornton."

"I would very much like to tell you though. I would like to make it your business, and please call me Zach."

With that he leaned toward her and kissed her mouth, lightly nipping her lower lip in the process. He slid his hand a few inches further up her thigh while he was doing this and they broke when the waitress returned with their water glasses.

"And how should I address you officer Yearwood?"

"Miranda. You can call me Miranda or Randy. That's a nickname I had as a kid." She managed to respond with her heart racing and her pussy moistening.

"Randy then. And are you randy officer?"

*******

She was remembering that first date, that first kiss, that first conversation when she felt the head of his cock graze her pussy lips and then felt him thrust himself into her until he was balls deep inside her quivering cunt. He held himself there deep inside her as he reached for the soft flogger.

She ground back against his abdomen with her fleshy butt and waited for the flogger to strike. He swung it several times at the air near her ass cheeks, just missing them but moving the air so that she could feel the nearness and long for the sting.

Master started to fuck her then, moving his hips back and forth from behind her so that his balls bounced against her throbbing clit for an instant each time he was fully embedded.

The flogger still had not delivered the anticipated stinging strokes she longed for. When would they come?

Then at last they did.

And she did, explosively.

She came and she came all over his thrusting cock while he spanked her ass vigorously with the flogger and pulled her hair back with his other hand.

Oh how she loved the hair pulling. She must have come three or four times during the time she was being used in this way and the most explosive orgasm was when he took a brief break from the hair pulling to yank on her nipple clamps via the chain dangling between her breasts.

When he at last emptied himself into her she could feel his large volume splashing against her insides and felt satisfaction in how well she had pleased him.

"Good pet. Good girl." He remarked while soothingly stroking her reddened ass cheeks.

*******

On that first date he had told her about Marianne Lieberman. On the night she and Kowalski had answered the call Marianne and Zach were having their last date. She was moving for a new job and her husband had allowed her one last encounter with her mystery man.

Zach had met her through an online BDSM group and they had been having an affair for almost two years. She was a very high powered attorney and the main breadwinner in her household. He husband was a nice enough guy but was very vanilla as Zach had described it and Marianne needed more.

When Miranda asked what vanilla meant Master had told her she would learn that and so much more if she wanted to. He told her that Marianne had to be very much in charge and in control on her job to be successful and that she managed to do that very well. When she had married her husband she found herself longing for him to take more control in the bedroom and to have her boundaries and limits tested.

She had an affair or two and he became aware of her infidelity but they had decided not to divorce. She could play around he had said, so long as it did not impact the family or embarrass him.

They had two school aged children and he fell into the role of a very nurturing stay at home dad. Marianne loved her husband but was driven by her need to be dominated in the bedroom. He couldn't provide that but Zach could and when the two had met online it had started a very satisfying affair for the both of them.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • An Officer with No Gentleman

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 85 milliseconds