An Opportunity Not To Be Missed Ch. 02

His heavy breathing seemed deafening in her ears as his excitement grew, all she could think was how disgusting the old man was as he held her tightly to him.

He looked down at her tits, so many times he had seen girls with big tits in tight t-shirts just like this, they always looked so tempting and so many times he had wanted to touch and feel them.

"Oooh baby," he said, referring to the word written across her chest, as he lifted his hand from her thigh and placed it on the side of her face turning it towards him.

She looked at his greedy eyes as he moved in on her, opening his mouth and licking around his lips as he approached. She tried to back away but couldn't as he planted his mouth over hers, letting out a long moan as he pushed his tongue in. It tasted vile as he pushed his face harder and harder against hers as he began to ravish the inside of her mouth with his horrible wet tongue.

She could feel him shaking all over as he continued his assault on her mouth, beads of sweat now ran down his forehead as he moaned with excitement.

His hand began to slide down her neck and onto her shoulder where it came to rest for a moment. He released his mouth from hers and looked at his hand before moving it lower very slowly until it was squarely over her huge breast.

"Oh yes..." he whispered as he relished in the sight of his hand holding it as he started feeling its magnificence through the tight cotton fabric. He squeezed it hard causing her to wince as his dirty old fingers sank into the ample flesh.

She now wished she hadn't dressed in such a provocative way but doubted it would really have made any difference as he had obviously planned all this from the start.

His dirty old hand went from one tit to the other squeezing them both in turn as it roamed all over them, he was entranced by there magnificent size and weight.

"Ooooh such lovely lovely lovely tits," he whispered through his ever more trembling breath, "so big, oh God they're so fuckin' big!"

She needed to gather her thoughts, to try and get a handle on what was happening and what she should do, and so, with great effort, quickly pushed him away and leapt to her feet.

"Oh no you don't," he said, "come here!"

"Wait wait wait!" she replied, "look please don't do this."

"There's no way I'm stopping," he barked at her through short breaths, "if you want that tape you had better give me what I want."

Getting to his feet he reached out and grabbed her around the waist pulling her towards him.

Again she managed to free herself from his grasp as she reluctantly decided that she had to give in to whatever he wanted, just as before.

"Ok ok ok!" she said trying to keep him at arms length. "I'll give you what you want, but then you have to give me the tape so I can leave here once and for all.....deal?"

"Yes..er......um....deal," he grunted, unable to really concentrate in the presence of such overwhelming beauty.

She could barely look at the filthy old man in front of her and turned her back to him to face the table behind her. She knew what had to be done and figured this to be the easiest way for her to deal with the situation, and so she parted her legs slightly and bent across the table causing her ass to stick in the air. Her little white skirt raised itself just enough to give a cheeky glimpse of her panties.

Old George stood there unable to believe the sight that was before him. He dropped to his knees behind her and just stared for a moment. He then took the hem of her skirt in his hand and threw it up her back giving him a beautiful view of her completely perfect ass in the small lace panties.

They were so very white next to her lovely suntanned ass cheeks, his eyes fixed on the material covering her sweet young cunt. He knelt there with his hands over his mouth as if praying at an altar.

This was always one of his favorite poses from the girls in his magazines, more than a thousand times he had shot his load over pictures of women in this position imagining how it would be to fuck them, well now he was going to have his dream come true.

Unable to resist the temptation he slowly pushed his face into her cunt, drawing in through her panties the feminine scent that came from inside her.

Reaching down, he unbuckled his belt and undid his trousers before undoing the buttons on his shirt and shrugging it off. He rose to his feet and his trousers fell to his ankles, he had on no underwear and so stood there naked with his hard swollen cock dribbling fluid from its tip pointing straight at her.

He needed this so badly that he couldn't wait any longer.

He stood behind her and offered his swollen cock up to her cunt, eager to be allowed in. He brought his hands down with a hard SMACK! onto her ass cheeks and, grabbing a fistful of each one, gritted his teeth as he dug his fingers in. He massaged her firm meaty cheeks in his hands for a moment before pulling her panties to one side exposing her gaping pussy in all its glory.

His head was spinning at the vision before him, he couldn't believe his luck, he had trapped this big titted 19 year old college girl for the second time and was about to fuck her again.

He placed his hard purple cock against her lips and rubbed it up and down a few times before he finally had to push it in. The tight wetness of her cunt was out of this world as he pushed his desperate cock in deeper and deeper until it was all the way in up to his balls.

"Oh fuck yes," he said as he enjoyed the incredible satisfaction of feeling her cunt wrapped around his smelly old cock. He had to wait for a moment or two or he would blow his load instantly such was his state of excitement.

He looked along her back to where her blonde hair lay between her shoulder blades and reached forward to grab it.

With her hair in his hand he pulled her head backwards causing her back to arch as far as was possible. He started grinding his cock around deep inside her as he pulled on her hair penetrating her as deeply as he could.

"Ooh yes...take it take it ooh," he groaned as he stirred his cock around inside her, "what a lovely wet cunt, oooh yes."

With his other hand he grabbed her face and turned it towards him as he leaned forward and licked at the side of her mouth trying to get his tongue in, groaning and moaning as he slobbered all over her.

Looking down he saw the position he had got her in caused her tits to stick out in an irresistibly obscene way. He had to squeeze them now, and so let go of her face and shoved his hand up under the front of her t-shirt grabbing them through her bra and mauling them all over. He couldn't stand it anymore and began pumping hard into her, she was more incredible than any fantasy he could ever dare even dream of as he slammed against her ass unable to hold back any longer.

Pulling her hair in one hand and groping her tits with the other he felt a tidal wave surge up through his cock, "AAAAAARGH YES OH FUCK YES!!!!" he cried as his spunk errupted inside her with incredible force, so much of it as he pumped and pumped for all he was worth until he had nothing left to give.

"Oh God," he sighed with relief, "fantastic, oh yes.......oh yesss."

He squeezed the final drops from his cock before letting her go from his tight grip. He stepped back and had to sit himself on the chair that was by the table before his shaking old legs gave way completely.

He looked at her still fully clothed. Her figure was just unbelievable, a complete dream, her clothes fitted so well they left nothing to the imagination, such huge firm tits, such a gorgeous ass, such perfect legs and such a beautiful face too. All this standing in front of him caused his old cock to rise and harden again almost instantly.

She looked down and saw it pointing upwards from his lap. "I don't believe this," she thought to herself as she realised she felt turned on by the whole experience just as before, "whats wrong with me, look at him, he's disgusting."

His excitement was such that he had finished again before she had reached full orgasm, leaving her in a frustrated state. His cock was so big and felt so good inside her that she couldn't help getting turned on. The main turn on for her, however, was the thought of knowing how much he enjoyed it, how much she turned him on.

"Please miss...I want some more," he said taking his quote from Oliver Twist.

"What now?" she sighed, "wasn't that enough?"

A grin came across his face as he looked into her eyes, his stained old teeth did nothing to enhance his looks.

"You've got such a pretty face," he went on, "such a pretty mouth........"

"W...what do you mean?" she asked nervously.

"I want to fuck it, you know.....your face........your mouth..."

"Oh!" she said rather shocked, "oh I see."

She was turned on enough by now to be able to do something like that, although he didn't know it.

"Oh sod it!" she thought as she went over to him and knelt between his skinny white legs. He watched her with excitement as he waited to see what she was going to do.

She reached out her sweetly manicured hand and lifted his heayy old balls off the chair cupping them gently. She then took the base of his cock firmly in the other hand. Her touch was so soft and gentle that he had to bite down on his lip just to keep control of himself.

Her face came closer to it and she found the urge to take it in her mouth overwhelming, it was filthy old and smelly but that didn't seem to matter, it was a fine looking specimen and she had to have it.

He looked at her manicured hands holding his balls and his cock, and her lovely fresh young face getting nearer and nearer, before saying in a whisper, "please......oh please suck it for me."

"OH I don't know about that," she teased, "how much would you like me to?"

"Oh God, more than you could ever know...please, oh please..."

"Enough to beg perhaps, mmmmm?"

He watched as she licked her lovely pouting lips. "Oh I'm begging you, I'm begging you......."

She looked at his face, the sweat was running down it and his eyes looked like they might pop out of his head. His open mouth was drooling saliva from the corner, she knew he was just a dirty old man and had nothing attractive about him at all but she was getting so turned on by the power she had over him.

Her mouth opened as he watched her, she put out her tongue and very gently licked at the underside of his throbbing cock, he shuddered in his seat and looked into her lovely big brown eyes as she pressed her lips to its tip and slowly sucked it in.

"OH MY GOD!!!" he cried as he couldn't believe what he was seeing. He felt like a King as his aged old tool was being so lovingly caressed by her tongue as she began to swirl it around and around.

He thought how is old cock had never had it so good as her mouth continued to suck on it. He reached out and ran his bony old fingers through her lovely blonde hair before holding either side of her head in his grubby hands. She put up no fight as he held it tighter and started to force his cock in deeper before drawing it back out and then pushing it in again. He repeated this over getting a little faster each time as his old cock began to fuck her pretty young face.

"Aaaargh, oh God! Yes yes yes, " he said as he began to lose all control.

She continued sucking as he bucked against her face, his grip got tighter on her as he now forced it all the way in to the back of her throat causing her to gag.

"Oh God, I'm going to come in your mouth, Im going to come in your fuckin' mouth," he called out as if announcing it to the whole world. "YESSSSS....YESSSSS! FUCK! YESSSSS!!!"

At that his cock shot ropes of spunk to the back of her throat, more and more kept coming as she struggled to swallow the foul tasting stuff down.

He held her head as he pumped out the final drops. "Your face is so pretty, oooh so pretty," he said still not quite able to believe that was his cock in her mouth. After he was sure he had completely emptied his balls he slipped it from her mouth, feeling more satisfied than he ever thought possible.

She got to her feet and went to the kitchen to wash her mouth out with some water, he still couldn't take his eyes off her ass in that skirt or her tits as they bounced around inside her t-shirt. It may sound unbelievable but he wanted more of her, his cock was still half erect and a sneaky little rub got it fully hard again.

She returned after her drink of water and saw his cock still hard.

"You are unbelievable, I've never known anyone as sex starved as you," she said to him. "Well now I need something too."

She walked over and stood directly in front of him and reached down to close his knees together. She took a step back, he watched as she took the bottom of her t-shirt in her hands and in one move pulled it off over her head. Her tits bounced into view encased in their white lace bra.

"Oh yes yes yes, get them out.....please," he begged as his shaky old hands reached out for them only for her to slap him away.

"All in good time," she replied as she lifted her skirt and hooked her thumbs under the waist of her panties and slipped them off.

She stepped towards him parting her legs so she was standing over his hard cock, her massive tits hovering just above his head. He placed his hands on the back of her legs and slid them up under her skirt and grabbed her ass cheeks.

He kissed her stomach as his fingers probed between her legs, tracing along the edge of her wet cunt lips, causing her to let out a quiet sigh.

She began to lower herself down onto his lap, as she did so she deliberately squashed her tits against his face, the deep cleavage caused by her bra almost suffocating him. Her cunt was so wet that it just slipped effotlessly straight down over his cock until she sat on his lap.

"Ooooooooh jeeeeez!" he groaned.

"You want to see my tits?" she asked as she leant away from him slightly.

He was unable to speak and just nodded his head. She put her hands behind her onto his knees making them thrust out in front of his face. "The clasp is at the back," she told him as he seemed hypnotised by them.

He reached behind her and undid it, she lifted her arms and shrugged it off before putting her hands back behind her onto his knees. Her nipples stood out like bullets as he wasted no time in grabbing the giant mounds of flesh sucking and chewing them as he mauled and groped at them.

She was grinding herself down harder and harder on him loving the sight of this old man enjoying her firm young tits. He slobbered and grunted as he worked on them, making the absolute most of it all.

She lunged forward, grabbed his head and planted a kiss on his mouth, he was surprised at her forcefulness as she thrust her tongue inside. He grabbed her head too and wrapped his tongue around hers, sucking her face into his.

She was now jumping up and down on him, her cunt juices pouring from her all over his balls. She pulled her mouth away and took her tits in her hands and pushed them both up to his face.

"Suck my nipples you dirty bastard, go on I know you love my big tits, I saw all your dirty magazines upstairs you dirty dirty old pervert!"

He grabbed them and stuffed as much as he could of one into his mouth, she took the other and lifted it to her mouth sucking hard on the nipple as she continued fucking his cock.

He knew he was about to come as he shouted..."OH FUCKIN' HELL....FUCKIN HELL!!!" his voice muffled by all the tit pushed in his face.

With an unknown strength he rose to his feet with her legs wrapped around him, he turned and she crashed with her back onto the table. He put his arms under her legs and lifted them over his shoulders so her knees were up by her ears as he leaned over her. She grabbed both of her tits and squashed them together and brought them up to her mouth, she sucked on both nipples at the same time.

"Ooooh you dirty old sod, look how hard your making my nipples, ooooooh!" she said offering them to him.

He pushed his face down into them biting and chewing them all over as he moaned the word "lovely" over and over again.

Like a wild animal he pinned her arms to the table and was now slamming his old cock fast and deep into her like an engines piston. His balls were slamming against her ass as she shouted out...."YES I'M COMING....I'M COMING OH THAT COCK FEELS SO GOOD FUCK ME YOU DIRTY OLD BASTARD FUCK ME!!!"

As her orgasm ripped through her body he felt her juices gush from her, washing over his cock as it fucked into her harder and harder. He was now beyond any self control as his cock burst like a volcano into her "AAAAARRRGGHH! YESSSS YOU BITCH TAKE IT.... TAKE IT AAAAALL!!!" His cries must have been heard over the whole street as he emptied every last drop he had into her before collapsing back exhausted onto the chair.

He sat there, his arms limp at his sides and his mouth wide open gasping for breath as he watched her dress herself.

"Stay a bit longer," he pleaded, "just give me ten minutes to get my strength back."

She just laughed and said, "I don't think so, I mean look at you, I've almost killed you as it is."

She finished dressing and thanked him for an amazing orgasm, in fact several amazing orgasms. "Its been fun," she said, "but I don't think we will see each other again some how."

She took the form from the table and then went across to the video, bent over and took out the tape, "I think I'll have this," she said.

With one last attempt at getting her to stay he pulled himself to his feet and went across to her and asked her once more, "please don't go."

She looked up and down his naked old body and just laughed at the pathetic sight that he was.

His response was to have one last grab at her tits, pushing her against the wall as he did so. She struggled to free herself but he wasn't about to give up easily. With one hand firmly gripping her right tit his other went up her skirt and grabbed at her pussy.

"Just one more fuck, eh? go on," he said as his fingers pushed her panties into her cunt. "Come on my cocks gettin' hard again."

She managed to push him off and shouted at him, "NO FORGET IT I'M OFF!" and turned to leave. She opened the front door and said to him " God, you are unbelievable...." She then spun on her heels and straightened her clothing as she looked back at him and sternly said "goodbye!"

She marched out of the house and slammed the door behind her.

"Oh I think we may just meet again young lady," he said to himself as he crossed the room and took the video camera that he had hidden earlier from the shelf and turned it off.

He smiled and shook his head as he said to himself, "some people never learn....."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds