An Opportunity Not To Be Missed

He was now desperate to shoot his load and was surprised, and extremely relieved, to feel her hands undoing his trousers, she unzipped them quickly and without hesitation thrust her hand inside. It was an incredible feeling as her slightly cold hand fumbled around in his trousers. Going in too low into his baggy old pants she trailed her finger tips up the inside of his wrinkled old thigh until she got to his balls. She raked her finger tips across his sack, allowing his balls to tumble through her fingers before grabbing his smelly old cock and pulling it from his trousers.

That was it, old George cried out, "YES.....YES... OH GOD YES!!! WANK MY COCK, GO ON, GO ON, WANK MEEEEEEEE.......OOOOH YESSS!"

She began to pump it with her hand as he continued mauling her with his filthy old hands, it took only a matter of seconds before torrents of spunk burst from his cock, load after load flew all over the place as she squeezed and massaged every last drop out of him.

Covered in sweat and exhausted he let go of her and collapsed to the floor. She looked down at the wretched old man sat there and felt so disgusted by him that she thought she might be sick. She stepped away from him and began to do her bra back up.

He looked up at her as he realised that although he had just come he still wasn't satisfied, his cock was still hard and wanting more. Such was his state of excitement, he would never normally be able to go again straight after but this was not a usual situation, he was so incredibly turned on.

"No you don't," he said getting to his feet, "I haven't finished yet! Oh God no, not by a long way."

"No," she said, "no thats it, we're even."

"I can still call the cops you know..... is that what you want me to do?"

"You know it isn't," she said in a rather deflated tone.

"Go and sit on the sofa!" he barked.

She was stunned by his abrupt tone and did as he said, knowing full well she had no choice. She crossed the room and sat herself down on the edge of the sofa wondering what would happen next.

"Spread your lovely legs," he ordered, licking his lips.

Slumping back into the sofa she resigned herself to her fate and, reluctantly, her knees fell open.

"Well what do we have here?" he said kneeling down between her parted legs and lifting her skirt up. "Ooooh looook, looooook," he drooled as he moved his face closer to the crotch of her white panties. She felt his breath on her as he drew ever closer, and then, very gently, kissed her panties where they stretched across her cunt. Surprisingly, she found it all a little exciting as he kissed and sniffed at her crotch. As she closed her eyes she felt his tongue run along the length of her cunt pressing the fabric of her panties against her now damp pussy.

Moving back he pushed her knees back together and tugged her panties down her thighs. He got back to his feet and quickly undressed himself until his scrawny old body was naked before her.

"God he's revolting," she thought to herself as he stepped towards her, his big angry cock bobbing around in front of him all dirty and old. Instinctively she moved her panties the rest of the way down her legs and kicked them off completely, knowing what was going to happen.

Opening her legs again he was now more excited as he now saw her cunt in all its splendour for the first time. Getting back down into position he looked almost lovingly at it. In all his life he had never been so close a womans cunt, not even his late wifes. As he drew closer and closer he began muttering to himself, "so beautiful, oooh so beautiful, mmmmmm oh God I want it oooh yesss."

Taking her ankles he lifted her feet up and perched them on the edge of the sofa so her cunt was now fully opened on display. Slowly he pushed his face into it as his tongue penetrated its folds for the first time. The taste was better than he imagined, surprisingly sweet. It was so clean and perfumed which was a stark contrast to his face, which was dirty and his breath smelt rotten.

Making all sorts of grunting noises like some sort of a pig, he began to rub his face all over it, licking and slobbering at it with more excitement in him than she had ever seen in a man.

As he went on he couldn't resist pushing one of his boney old fingers in. It was tight, even around his thin fingers as it slipped in deeper and deeper. He looked up at her to see she had her eyes closed and was chewing on her bottom lip.

"You love it don't you....eh?" he said. All she could do was nod her head in agreement, confused and unsure as to how she felt. "This is what you want," he said, raising himself up into position.

"I've waited my whole life for this," he said as his dirty smelly old cock nudged the entrance to her cunt. Leaning forward slightly it began to slide in, it felt out of this world as the walls of her cunt got wetter and wetter and seemed to suck it inwards.

He looked at her tits, so big and hard with nipples that pointed straight up at the ceiling. He eagerly grabbed them with both hands, squeezing and squashing them together, his grubby old fingers digging deep into the firm young flesh.

As he did so his cock thrust all the way into her and his balls came to rest against her ass, he pulled back and then plunging in harder causing his eyes to roll back in his head as the feeling was like nothing he had ever experienced in his whole life. Gradually he got faster and faster until he was going like a man possessed. Falling on top of her he locked his mouth over hers, she tried to resist as his dirty smelly tongue thrust deep into it, touching the back of her throat. She found it disgusting but allowed him to continue, as he moaned with desperation as his cock thumped at the entrance to her womb, his balls tightened and with the "slap, slap, slap" sound ringing around the room he shot his spunk deep into her, it was more than he could cope with as he seemed to jerk and twitch as if having some kind of fit. He slowed down as he emptied himself into her, feeling her cunt pulsating away as he did so.

Rolling off of her, he lay there for several minutes unable to believe what had just happened. Raising himself up on his elbows he looked across at her, what a sight. She lay there with her huge tits sitting exposed through the opened blouse, her charoal grey skirt up around her waist. Her knitted white stockings still on her legs which were open showing off her ravaged cunt with his dirty old spunk dribbling from it.

She seemed half asleep as he leant across and kissed her on the mouth, unable to let his prize go just yet. She just moaned slightly as she lay there with her eyes closed. Looking her up and down he felt his cock rise again as he realised she was just too much, he couldn't help himself. He hadn't had a woman for more years than he could remember and he knew he would never be in this position again. As for this one in particular, well she was the stuff of fantasies, they just don't exist in his world.

With that he rolled her onto her stomach, her skirt fell back over her ass covering it. She was still half asleep as he lifted it up to look at her bare ass. "Oh my dear lord," he whispered as he placed a hand on one of her lovely firm rounded cheeks. Greedily he began to maul her ass unable to resist the temptation as he pushed two fingers back into her cunt as far as he could. This seemed to wake her up as she leapt to her feet and stepped away from him, somewhat confused by her enjoyment of the experience.

"Last time........I promise," he said to her, unaware that she was also now in need of something. She hadn't had a full orgasm and needed to finish off before she could leave.

"This is your lucky day," she said to him, "get on the sofa and lie down."

He did so in double quick time and lay there stretched out naked with his cock standing up hard and desperate for attention.

Looking at this filthy dirty old man she couldn't believe what she was about to do, but she needed satisfaction quick.

Old George just lay there with his mouth open as she peeled all her clothes off until she stood there naked except for her stockings. What a sight she was, so firm and tanned, her tits were so huge as they stood firm with not the slightest sag, their size emphasized even the more by her tiny waist.

She knelt onto the edge of the sofa and, throwing her leg across him, she straddled his body, slowly she lowered herself down until her cunt was touching the swollen tip of his cock. Taking her tits in her own hands she lowered herself down.

The old boy just stared in a state of shock as he watched his cock vanish inch by inch into her. Looking back to her tits he saw she was playing with them, rolling them around in the palms of her hands, "I must have died and gone to heaven," he thought to himself, "this just doesn't happen to me."

His thoughts were broken by her moaning noises as he realised she was actually enjoying it. She sat herself down until her ass was resting on his balls and then started to grind against him. She leant forward and took his skinny old wrists in her hands and put them either side of his head pinning him down. He couldn't move as he looked at her huge tits hanging just above his face just out of reach.

"You dirty old bastard," she said with a tremble in her voice as she began to lose herself in the moment, "who do you think you are? Look at yourself, you're disgusting.......how could any woman ever want you?" she went on as she continued to grind her cunt harder and harder against him squeezing his cock with it.

"Oooooh you love my big tits don't you!" She teased. "You dirty old sod, I bet you never thought you would ever touch tits like these, mmmmm? I bet you think about it all the time don't you! Feeling a big pair of young tits like mine."

"Oh yes, yes, yes," he said as the sight of her tits and the feel of her cunt drove him more and more crazy.

"Aaaaw do you wank yourself off at night thinking about it...eh? Do you wank that dirty smelly old cock dreaming of girls like me?"

"Yes, oh yes yes all the time."

"You dirty randy old sod, I know what you want, mmmm? I know what you want." With that she lowered herself further pushing her tits into his face, swaying them from side to side causing them to roll about as his hungry open mouth sucked and licked at them. Struggling, he managed to free his hands and grabbed at them sqeezing them from either side making her nipples expand as he chewed on them.

She was now, at last, about to orgasm as she bounced up and down on his cock, his hands released her tits and gripped at her ass as he thrust harder and harder into her, his balls jumping all over the place as he bucked away. Her tits jumped and bounced around, hitting him about the face, when she screamed out..."YES...YES...YES...I'M COMING...AAARGH!!!!" As her juices flooded from her cunt all over his cock, that was it for old George, all he could take as he exploded his spunk deep into her one more time. Holding her tight as he pumped his final drops into her he sucked on her tits one more time. "Oh I love you, your so beautiful," he muttered as she climbed off of him. He watched her dress herself still not quite able to believe that he had actually fucked that gorgeous creature in front of him.

"Now we're all square I think!" She said.

He just lay there looking at her and said, "God you look so sexy, you must know that... especially in that uniform, it's such a tease."

"I know that, its such good fun winding up old boys like you," she said with a cheeky smile on her face. "You didn't have to send me up that ladder the other day you know....if you wanted to see my panties you only had to ask."

Then turning her back to him and keeping her legs straight she said, "look I'll show you," then she bent over and touched her toes, causing her skirt to rise giving him a perfect view of her panties stretched across her ass.

Standing back up she turned and said "see!" then went to the door to leave before looking back to see him holding his cock in his hand rubbing it up and down.

"I'll leave you to it!" she said, and with that was gone, leaving old George with enough to keep him wanking until he's a hundred years old....

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds