An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 09

"Donna, I'm pressured by my girlfriends to greet you from them and you're invited to dinner and to stay overnight with us. It's now past 4 pm; we could freshen up and then walk over to meet them. Mind to pack some bikinis in your overnight bag. Tomorrow we'll all drive together to the beach."

Donna, who had his growing manhood in her hands, was speechless for some time. She looked at him with wide-open astonished eyes because she knew what that meant. She had had in her younger days a few sexual encounters with girls but she wouldn't call her bi. What they did was experimenting their sexuality. To clear the air she asked, "Todd, are your girlfriends bisexual?"

"Yes Donna, they are and we three have a lot of fun together. They would very much like to add you as a foursome and that would give us the opportunity to have more sex together this and the next week. I don't think your husband can object that you want to visit your new friends Andromeda and Samantha while he usually works late in his office." He didn't mention his dad's company's condos which would come in handy later.

Todd was already hard in her hands and that triggered her reaction, "Todd, I simply can't resist you, I'm in! What about this big monster in my hands? I feel it throbbing with needs."

"Donna, that's true, but how would you like my suggestion to wait for further carnal actions until later. I don't know what my girlfriends exactly have secretly planned but I assume they already have the hots for you." Todd looked at her with an inspirational smile. How could she resist such a temptation? She simply kissed him as acceptance of his proposal while carnal thoughts flashed through her mind.

They showered together and then dressed. Todd smiled expectantly as Donna omitted any lingerie under her tight blouse and short skirt so an incredibly sexy dressed full-figured woman ambled with Todd to his home. He had an awesome view to her big tits unfettered wobbling under her blouse. Her nipples were hard and he wondered about the condition of her bare pussy. Fortunately there were no inquisitive people in the neighborhood to supervise their doings. Todd opened the front door and invited Donna in. "Just be yourself, Honey, they are waiting for you. I'll deposit your overnight bag in my bedroom." When he reached the stairs he saw with a side-glance his girlfriends approaching Donna. He stayed in his room for fifteen minutes to give the women time to get acquainted without his interference. He intensively hoped they would find a good chemistry together.

...to be continued

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds