An Unexpected Reunion Ch. 02

I move my mouth down her stomach until I reach her hips, my tongue licks the soft skin just above the waistband of her jeans causing her to flinch and gasp. My fingers make quick work of the button and zip on her pants and I pull them down her long legs.

Kissing my way back up the inside of her thighs my nose runs along the length of her underwear, relishing the way she smells. My tongue traces the length of her through the soft silk of her panties and she sighs aloud.

I'm impatient, the way she tastes, the way she smells. She's like a rare delicacy that I'll never be able to get enough of. My fingers hook into the top of her underwear and I pull them down quickly before depositing them on the floor next to the sofa. Hooking her legs over my shoulders I cover her with my mouth quickly.

My tongue parts her folds and finds her sensitive spot quickly, usually I'd work my way to it. But right now I want to feel her come undone around me. Walking in and seeing her the way she was terrified me, and now all I want to do is bury myself in her. Without thinking my fingers find their way inside of her and begin moving in and out quickly. She's moaning loudly, her hips are moving with each stroke of my hand and I know she's close already.

Her hand is tight in my hair holding me in place, as if I'd be able to move anywhere, as if I'd want to. "Holy. Fuck. I'm so close." Her voice is breathless and I double my efforts to feel her climax around me. She begins to convulse around me, her clit is engorged and twitching beneath my mouth.

I close my lips around the swollen nub and suck hard, flicking my tongue over the top in quick repeated movements. I taste her orgasm before I hear her call out loudly. Her thighs clamp down around my ears holding me in place for a moment, I don't stop but I slow down. Running the flat of my tongue over her until a second wave hits her and she pulls me away and mashes her lips against mine.

She holds me to her chest, her breath coming in quick and we just lie there in silence. I can hear her rapid heartbeat slow under my ear and I've never felt such a sense of calm. "Are you ok?" I ask, lifting my head to look at her.

She runs her fingers down my cheek and nods "yeah."

"Do you want to tell me what happened?"

I sit up slightly, and sit against the back of the sofa, draping her legs over my lap I take one of her feet in my hands and begin rubbing slightly.

"I thought it was you when she knocked on the door so I didn't even check before I opened it. You never call before you come round but I expected you to turn up at some point this morning. But when it was her she barged in and started screaming at me about how she knew I was sleeping with you when I was still at her. I kept telling her she was talking nonsense and that I wanted her to leave. I don't get why she turned up like that, I haven't seen or heard from her since I ended things for good. There was a lot of shouting and then she saw the photo of us from our day trip to Brighton a few weeks ago and she lost her shit, she just hit me. And that's when you turned up. And I'm glad you did."

I stay quiet for a moment before taking her hand in mine and ghosting my lips across the back of her hand "I won't let her hurt you Lex." Pausing for a moment I let my hand travel up and down her cheek "do you want to do something today?"

"Such as?"

"Well, we have that gala to go to next weekend and I'm assuming you haven't got a dress yet? I want to take you shopping. And then maybe lunch somewhere?"

I look up at her face and laugh a little when she flushes, and moves to get dressed "have you got a shirt I can borrow?"

She looks back, a mischievous twinkle in her eye and I cock an eyebrow at her "what's wrong with what you have?" I pick the shirt I came in up off of the floor and shrug it on.

"Nothing, as long as you don't mind everyone looking at my boobs?" Her eyes travel up and down my front and I can feel my skin heat under her gaze.

"On that note..." now in jeans and her bra she makes the short journey to her bedroom and reappears with a light blue jumper. "I think this is one of the few things I have that might actually fit you."

Pulling it on, it's a little tight but fits fine. "It'll do thanks."

We spend the day walking through Oxford street, ducking in and out of various shops. Lexie tries on endless gowns and I'm about to give up when she calls out to say she's found something. "Well let's see it then." I call back, standing at the other side of the dressing room door.

"No way, you'll see me next week."

Rolling my eyes I wait for her to come out, when she does she hands me the tag of the dress she's chosen and I dutifully make my way to the counter to pay for it. She hangs back and a store assistant makes quick work of bagging her dress.

We go to lunch at a Tapas restaurant where I know the manager, Bobbi, one of my closest friends. The minute I step through the door I'm pounced on "Callie. Long time no fucking see man. How you doing?" She claps me on the shoulder hard.

"Bobbi! I'm good. This is my girlfriend Lexie. Lexie this is Bobbi, we met at uni."

The two women greet each other fondly as we're shown to our table "I've not seen you at Elsie's for a while Cal. What gives? We've not jammed in forever."

I shrug as I pick up my menu "works been crazy. You know what it's like."

"What's Elsie's?"

I look up at Lex and smile "it's a club I go to sometimes. Bobbi and I play a set there occasionally, just for fun."

"I'm going tonight, you two should come. Everyone misses you man. We can play a little and get drunk. Come on... please?" Bobbi's eyes are pleading with me as she flutters her eyelashes and I can hear Lexie laughing at me.

"Fuck it. It's been too long. What time are you heading over there?"

"Awesome! About seven." Bobbi is looking pleased with herself, as she takes our order.

"We'll see you there then, if you think I'm paying for this you've got another thing coming." I laugh at the look on my friends face and punch her playfully on the shoulder. "Kidding obviously, least you can do is buy me a drink later."

"Deal, enjoy your food. Let me know if you need anything. Lexi, it was nice to meet you. I never thought I'd see this slut settle down. I'll see you both later." Bobbi turns on her heel and leaves before I can chastise her over the slut remark and shake my head, I see Lexie watching me carefully, a small smile on her lips.

"I see your reputation still proceeds you?" I can't help but smirk at her comment and shake my head at her.

"I've told you before, I make no secret about being a terrible human being." I reach out and take Lexie's hand in mine and smile warmly "but you're the only person I've met that makes me want to be a better person, I want to be better for you." Lifting her hand to my lips I plant soft kisses across the back and squeeze tightly.

Lunch is delicious, we talk over a selection of dishes and a chilled bottle of white. The restaurant is set close to Embankment, right on the river Thames. A gorgeous setting, I almost forget about the events of the morning, and judging by Lexie's laid back demeanor it seems she has as well.

"Do you see much of your Dad Cal?"

The question takes me by surprise and I chew my lip quietly for a moment, my fingers run up and down the stem of my wine glass before I look up at her. Her eyes searching my expression whilst I try and find the words "my Dad died about four years ago Lex. Overdose."

"Shit... I didn't realise." I shrug noncommittedly and look down at the table.

"Don't worry. We were never close, in fact I haven't seen or spoken to him in about seven years. I bought my house with my share of the inheritance. That's how I managed to get such a nice place with no mortgage. Lana's doing well for herself though, she got married last year. She's got two kids, they both have me wrapped around their pudgy little fingers."

"God I can't believe your sister is old enough to be married with children. Seems like only yesterday she was walking around in a school uniform drinking cheap cider on the beach with her mates." I laugh at the memory and shudder a little.

"Don't remind me, I do not miss having to chase after her at three in the morning because she'd drank too much and had no way of getting home. She's settled though and her husband is a good man, they met at university. She was doing nursing and got pregnant with Bec in her final year. She graduated just before she dropped though."

"Where is she living now?" Lexie has her head propped up in her hand as she watches me, her face is so warm and patient as she waits for me to speak. Her eyes focused on mine and there's a small smile playing on the corner of her lips.

"Just outside of Oxford, I'm due a visit soon. You'll have to come with me, she'll be pleased to see you."

"I'd like that." I squeeze her hand one last time before motioning for the waiter to come so I can settle the bill, just as the paper is sat on the table Lexie slaps my hand away and picks it up "no way Jenkins, I'm buying you lunch. You bought me that dress. It's only fair."

I can't help but roll my eyes and shake my head at her, she sticks her tongue out at me when she hands her card to the waiter and a short chuckle escapes my lips at her indigence. When we eventually leave the restaurant we walk slowly back towards my place hand in hand. The warm May sunshine heating our skin as we stroll along the Thames. I chance a look over at the woman walking next to me and let my eyes settle on her face for a moment. For the first time in my adult life I can actually see I future shared with another person, and I'm so happy it's with the person I thought I'd lost almost a decade ago. I don't know what I did to get a second chance at being with her, but I'm so glad I got it.

May 2014 -- Lexie

Seeing Callie on the small dimly lit stage in the bar she'd brought me to almost took me back in time to the night we met. Despite the fact that she's aged a little she's still as beautiful as that first night I saw her perform. When she's playing music it's as though she transforms into a completely different person, she loses herself to it and it's like the world around her falls away.

I'm sat on a barstool at the bar with a bottle of beer in my hand as I watch her play with the woman we met at lunch earlier on and every time she looks up and catches my eye she grins broadly at me and gives me a surreptitious wink which makes me melt on the spot.

Elsie's, I found out when we arrived is a gay bar with a prominent lesbian clientele. Despite this though I'm pleased to find I haven't been hit on once, I think when people saw me walk in with Callie they clearly saw that we were together. It was quite amusing watching her walk in with her arm around my waist high fiving and bumping fists with some of the women she's clearly friends with. She still acts like the charismatic nineteen year old I fell in love with despite the fact we're both now pushing thirty, it's endearing to see.

Eventually she finishes her set and is rewarded with a loud clap from everyone in the bar, even followed with a few wolf whistles which she waves off as she walks back towards me. When she's eventually stood in front of me I wrap my arms around her waist and she dips her head to kiss me hard for a moment.

"You've still got it apparently." I murmur against her lips, when she pulls away she flashes me a lop sided grin and shrugs her shoulders.

"When you're as good as me I don't think it goes away." She covers my lips with hers again and I can feel her laughing at me against my lips. I push her away by the shoulders and shake my head at her.

"You're so full of yourself."

"You love it." She winks at me and a slow blush creeps over my face, I can see her lean against the bar and order two more drinks. I let my eyes take in the site of the woman standing next to me, drinking in the way her clothes hug her curves, the way her jeans fit her like a second skin. The sight of her makes my mouth water, I let my eyes rest on her face. She's too busy laughing with the bartender to notice my stare, I watch the corner of her lips curve into a casual smile, her eyes twinkle as she laughs at something someone's said.

Standing up I kiss her cheek and she turns back to me with a perfectly arched eyebrow "I'm nipping to the loo."

"Fancy some company?" She winks and I can't help but roll my eyes at her before giving her behind a good slap.

"Not this time Romeo." She gives me a quick peck on the lips before I leave her standing at the bar and making my way to the bathroom where I quickly take care of business.

Stepping out and looking over the crowded room I see Callie leaning against the bar talking to a petite blonde. She has a strange expression on her face, something between a grimace and a somewhat amused look. The small blonde has her hand on her arm and is standing a little too close. Right when I'd expect to feel overwhelming jealousy I'm surprised when watching her bat off the blonde's advances actually ignites a little spark of desire in the pit of my stomach.

I walk over and wrap and arm around Callie's waist "hey babe, who's your friend?" I try and keep the humour out of my voice when I see the tarty blonde's face drop.

"Lexie! This is Sandra. She's an... old acquaintance.... Sandra, this is my girlfriend Lexie." Sandra's eyes narrowed as she eyed me up and down, her already small eyes and bright blue eyes had a cold edge to them. I held my hand out to her but she looked at it as though it was covered in some sort disgusting substance. Dropping it back to my side I make a point of nuzzling into the side of Callie's neck and pulling her tighter to me.

"Do you mind if we go baby?" My voice comes out pathetically sweet, it doesn't go unnoticed by her and she gives me a wry smile before snaking her hand around my shoulder and pressing her nose to my hair.

"Sure, let's go. It was good to see you again Sandra."

By the time we get back to Callie's my body's aching with need for her touch, no sooner has the door closed and I'm already pinned against the hallway wall. Callie's hands on my hips, a thigh between my leg pushing against me, her mouth is hot and controlling against mine and I willingly surrender. Knotting my fingers in her hair and holding her close to me, her tongue traces the shape of my bottom lip causing a shiver to run down my spine. I can feel her smile against my lips before she pulls away and runs her nose along the length of mine.

Her hands move to the top button of my blouse, her eyes catch mine "you know..." she starts her fingers unfastening each of the buttons at an agonizingly slow pace "I've thought about this all night." Her head dips and she kisses the base of my throat, inching down as each button becomes undone. Her lips kiss each inch of skin as it becomes exposed and I feel like my skins on fire under her touch "the things I want to do to you Ms. Osbourne..."

I'm breathless as I watch her mouth move down over my stomach, she pauses at my hips and her tongue trails over the sensitive skin just above the line of my jeans. My breath comes in as a hiss as I close my eyes and lean my head against the wall behind me "I spend a lot of time thinking about all the unspeakable things I enjoy doing to you. All the things that make you react like this." Standing she takes my breast in her hand and begins rolling my already pert nipple between her fingers through the thin, lacey material. A low moan escapes my throat and she pulls the material down abruptly pushing the mound of my breast up before she takes it in her mouth.

The sound of breaking glass and a car alarm pulls us back down to reality, both of our heads snap to the door "what the fuck was that?" I'm breathless but a cold shiver runs down my spine.

"Go in the bedroom and lock the door. I'll be back in a second." Callie's voice is calm and commanding, her fingers linger on my cheek before she steps away from me. "I mean it Lexie go upstairs."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds