An Unexpected Weekend Ch. 02

David: I was just tired, bro

Nick: Horse Shit! The only reason to pass on pussy is for better pussy. So spill, bitch; who was it?

David: u're mom, ho!

Nick: Fine then, fucker. Don't tell me. I'll find out. Yo, ur folks out of town for the weekend, right?

David: Yeah

Nick: Cool. Mind if I come through later?

David: Not today, bro. I'm still feeling kind of banged up from the game.

Nick: Bull Shit, homie. We fucked those guys up. You hiding something from me?

David: Stop being a chick. I'm just tired. I'll get up with you later.

Nick: Whatever, bitch!

When he looked up Molly had reappeared in the doorway. She was wearing only a towel. David could only stare and smile. "That feels so much better," she said with a smile. She noticed him looking at her. "What?" she asked.

"I was just thinking about something," David said as he continued to visualize what lie in wait for him beneath the towel.

"Really," Molly said as she climbed onto the bed and crawled over to him. She lowered her face to within inches of his, "and what would that be?"

David kissed her and she folded into his embrace, pressing herself against his chest as she kissed him back. David rolled them so that Molly was on her back. He raised himself up on his forearms and stared down into her green eyes. She licked her lips as she stared back up at him. He was still looking in her eyes as he parted the towel at her waist. Molly sighed as he placed his warm hand over her naval. He marveled at the feel of her smooth, flat stomach. He felt it tense at his touch. Their lips met again, then he began his slow descent, lightly kissing down her body: each side of her neck, just above her breasts, just below. When he reached her naval he lingered, slowly making circles with his tongue around it. He had no idea what he was doing, but a combination of years watching porn and reading online erotica had compiled themselves in thousands of hours of fantasy and desire to experiment. He finished with her naval by giving it a kiss then trailing his tongue down her stomach to her shaven mound.

Molly was getting worked up. This was so hot and her pussy began to leak. She wondered where he'd learned this. She could feel his breath on her skin as he grew ever closer to his target. Just as she felt his tongue about to make contact with her clit, David backed off. Molly was about to ask what the deal was when David began to lightly blow on her clit; it drove Molly crazy. She wanted release however, and began bucking her hips upward, seeking out his tongue.

David smiled. He could see her arousal as the juices began to cover the engorged lips of her cunt. He continued to hold off, however, heightening her desire. Finally, after several minutes of David's teasing, Molly wailed out, "please, David. Please."

"Please what, Mol?" David asked feigning ignorance to her desire.

"Fuck you, David, this isn't funny. Don't tease me like this," Molly panted, her body practically shaking with need of his tongue.

"I don't know what you're talking about; I'm not doing anything," David said as he blew another breath onto Molly's engorged nub, causing a long moan to escape from her.

"Shit. Oh, fuck. David, please – please!" Molly said growing desperate. They could both now smell her arousal. The heady aroma of wet pussy filled David's nostrils. He'd often faintly caught a whiff of his sister's arousal while smelling her dirty panties, but nothing compared to smelling it from the source. He loved it.

"What, Mol?" David said staring into her eyes, barely able to hold back any longer. He was practically salivating over Molly's twat. "Say it, Mol. Say it."

Molly's eyes bore into his as she commanded, "Eat me! Fucking eat my cunt!"

David drove his face between her thighs. Molly tossed her head back in orgasm as she felt David begin to lap at her labia. Her juices were flowing freely wetting his face and neck. He may not have been as experienced as Maggie, but he was just as enthusiastic. "Oh, shit!" she whined. David looked up toward her face as Molly thrashed about. He was treated to a wonderful sight and her towel came loose and fell to her sides, revealing her breasts in all their glory. Placing her thighs on his biceps, David reached up and palmed a breast with each hand.

As Molly began to come down from her orgasm she became aware of David's hands on her breasts, playing with her nipples. She loved it. She drew her legs back so that her feet were on either side of his head. Their eyes once again found each other as her left hand held his right hand on her left breast. She found his left hand with her right and intertwined their fingers. "Oh David, that feels so good, baby," she cooed. "Right there; just like that."

David loved the taste of Molly's twat. It was a slightly fruity, almost citrusy. He happily lapped at the nectar streaming from her pussy. Needless to say, this would be one activity he would gladly repeat. The more aroused she got the wetter she got. His face was practically soaking in her juices. He began slowly dragging his tongue from her clit down through the folds of her labia and back again. Every half dozen licks or so he would gently suck on her clit and hum. Pretty soon the sensation had his sister moaning. He watched her watching him. He loved how she bit her bottom lip at the intense sensation. He loved how her whole body trembled and her hips bucked as he ate her. A sense of pride overtook him as he realized he was the one giving his sister so much pleasure.

"Oh – my – god!" Molly screamed as an emboldened David made circles with his tongue around her ass whole. "Oh, baby, I love that." David began licking up and down her anus with greater purpose. He watched as Molly's eyes rolled into the back of their sockets. He could sense that she was getting close to another orgasm and decided to strike while the iron was hot, so to speak, and stuck his tongue as deep into her ass as he could. It was like a damn breaking. Molly let out a high pitched shriek and squeezed his hand tighter just before David felt a warm gush of liquid splash against his face, quickly followed by another and another.

Molly was trembling as she pushed his head from between her legs. In a flash she was on top of him, her breasts pressed against his chest. He could feel her hard, aroused nipples through his t-shirt as she began showering his wet face with kisses. "That was wonderful, David. Thank you," she said between kisses. "I love you. I love you. I love you." She began repeating it like a mantra.

After her orgasm subsided, Molly rolled off of David. She laid her head on chest and snuggled up to him. David wrapped an arm around her and pulled her close. In a matter of minutes the siblings were deep in a contented sleep, each dreaming of the other.

To be continued...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds