• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • An Unforgettable Gift

An Unforgettable Gift

It was my husband's 40th birthday. He had been complaining about it for weeks, worrying that he was getting old. I kept assuring Ted that he was still young and sexy, and that after 15 years of marriage he turned me on even more now than ever. His perfect dark chest hair was now blended with just a bit of gray, so sexy, and signifying the years that he had been perfecting his skills in the bedroom -- skills he had satisfied me with so many times. Our sex life had always been great, and had only continued to improve with each passing year...he was truly a sex god. And I loved being his goddess, as he ran his hands over my breasts, my nipples hardening before he would gently suck each one of them. And his hands would travel down between my legs where he would stroke me so expertly, preparing me for his mouth and tongue and complete orgasmic ecstasy. And his gloriously large penis...for years he has teased and taunted me with his 8-inch long erections. Ted, however, did not realize just how painfully sexy he was....he was only worried about turning 40.

So, I was going to give him a gift that would please him like no other. It would assure him of his continued sexual desirability, and prove to him that he was still a complete turn-on to very hot women. And...it would be an incredible sexual experience for us both. I had never had any experiences with other women, but had always secretly wanted to, and the idea of me and another sexy woman in bed with Ted really got me hot. And I knew just the woman. Sheryl Crow. Ted had long admired Sheryl for her musical abilities, and most importantly, for her incredible body and indescribable sexiness. And tonight, Sheryl Crow was coming to our house to spend the night. Ted had absolutely no idea what pleasures awaited him.

I had been able to arrange this through a mutual business acquaintance in the public relations field, who had sent my discreet invitation to Sheryl, explaining my desires. Sheryl and I were able to meet for lunch to discuss what I had in mind. I have to admit, I was instantly turned on by her myself when I met her in person. I was convinced even more that I had to arrange a threesome. Sheryl seemed to be attracted to me also, and she was really turned on when I showed her some recent pictures of Ted. So Sheryl, who described herself to me as always being up for new and exciting sexual experiences, agreed to come to our house as a surprise on the night of Ted's 40th birthday. Sheryl also refused to accept any payment for the entertainment she would be providing, saying that it looked like it was going to be just as enjoyable for her as it would be for Ted and me.

And so Ted's birthday arrived. While he was at work that day I had been making all the last minute preparations. Making sure there were sensuous new burgundy sheets on the bed, and expensive champagne chilling in the fridge. I had trimmed my pubic hair, making sure it was just the way Ted likes it...short and sweet...but still a nice feminine auburn tuft. Shortly before Ted was due home, he called to say he was running about an hour late. "Oh well," I thought. If Sheryl arrived before Ted got home I'm sure we could figure out some way to pass the time.

The doorbell rang a few minutes after Ted's phone call. There was Sheryl. God was she hot. She was standing there outside my door in black leather pants, really tight, especially tight between her legs. She had on a black cotton tee shirt, no bra, her breasts slightly accentuated and nipples just ever so slightly hard. Sheryl's hair was wavy and tousled, gently brushing past her shoulders, light brown with some subtle blond highlights. Her lips were perfect as she spoke to me, clear lip gloss in just the right amount. "Krissy, aren't you going to let me in?" said Sheryl, with a giggle. "Oh, God, I'm sorry Sheryl. You look so great." Sheryl walked into the foyer and said, "Krissy, you're lookin' pretty hot yourself." I had hoped Sheryl would think so. I had dressed just as much for her as for Ted. I had on a really short sleeveless silk dress, thigh-high sheer black hose, and high black heels. I was not wearing any bra or panties. My auburn hair was in a similar style to Sheryl's, wavy and shoulder length. Sheryl obviously liked what she saw, because after she looked me over she came close to me and gave me a slow, sensuous, soft kiss on the mouth. My first kiss like that from another female. I felt a small shiver through my insides and instantly felt like my newly-trimmed bush was getting damp.

"Where's Ted?" asked Sheryl. "Well, he's running late at the office. He of course has no idea you are here, this is a complete surprise. We'll just have to amuse ourselves until he gets home." "No problem, Krissy," said Sheryl, in almost a half whisper. I knew immediately that I selfishly wanted some time to myself with Sheryl before Ted got home. I turned around and walked towards the bedroom, with Sheryl following close behind. As I walked near the bed, I turned around, feeling nervous suddenly, and said, "Sheryl, where are my manners. I should have asked you if you wanted something to eat or drink." "Not now, Krissy. I have been so turned on thinking about you ever since we met for lunch the other day, all I want is to touch you."

My fear was dissipating quickly, I was so drawn to Sheryl. All I wanted was to touch her too. I reached out and gently massaged her breasts through her cotton shirt. Oh my God, I was getting so turned on. Sheryl reached for my waist, and moved her hands around to my ass, massaging my butt and drawing me closer. She smiled as she realized I was not wearing any panties. She slowly reached her hand down to my thigh, and up under my short skirt. Her hand was between my legs now, and she reached her hand up to feel my cunt, now very wet and warm. I moved my hands around to Sheryl's ass, so tight and firm in the leather pants, and drew her very close to me as we began kissing again. I could hardly believe I was standing in my own bedroom sucking Sheryl Crow's warm tongue as she massaged me between my legs. I stepped out of my shoes, and Sheryl pulled off my one-piece dress in one fluid motion. I was standing there just in my lacy thigh highs. "Leave those on for now, Krissy, they look really hot," Sheryl said. I pulled off Sheryl's shirt, revealing perfect, round full breasts, with a tan line going just past the top of each nipple. Sheryl stepped out of her shoes, never taking her eyes away from mine. I sat down on the bed, reached up and unbuttoned Sheryl's smooth leather pants, then I pulled them down. Sheryl was wearing thong panties, with just the slightest piece of satin covering her petite patch of pubic hair.

Sheryl laid down beside me, and began sucking my breasts. I reached down and began massaging her clitoris, still covered in the small satin panty. Immediately Sheryl moaned, "Oh, God that feels so good." Sheryl was getting me so turned on, so wet. Soon Sheryl and I were kissing again, our tongues sliding effortlessly in and out of each other's mouths, and she began massaging my clitoris as I continued to rub hers. We were both moaning softly, and obviously both very into the moment. "God, I think I'm going to cum, Sheryl," I barely managed to say. "I am too!" cried Sheryl. Suddenly I was teetering on the verge of climax, rubbing Sheryl's clitoris, which was now very wet and soaking through her small panty, with Sheryl's fingers rubbing so expertly, thumb on my clitoris and two fingers in my vagina. In only a few seconds I was cumming so hard, and saying, "Oh God, oh God," as Sheryl said, "Yes Krissy, I'm cumming too, I'm cumming too." We were both moaning and I couldn't believe how good it felt to be having simultaneous orgasms with another woman.

After climaxing, as Sheryl and I began lightly tongue kissing, we heard a noise near the bedroom door. There was Ted! With a very shocked and bewildered look on his face. "Oh, you must be Ted, nice to meet you, " Sheryl said in a breathless voice. "I've already met your wife."

"I can see that," Ted said, still barely being able to gather his composure. "How long have you been standing there?" I asked Ted, feeling rather guilty for some reason, even though Sheryl's presence in our bedroom had been something I had arranged for his benefit. I suddenly worried how Ted would react. "Just long enough," Ted said with amusement, now smiling at me. "Happy Birthday" Sheryl and I said together, giggling and looking at Ted.

Ted took a few steps towards the bed, and stopped, still feeling shocked I supposed. He was close enough for me to notice the large bulge in his pants. Ted was very obviously fully erect, and obviously very turned on. I suddenly was no longer feeling guilty, or worried that my gift might not be to his liking. I slowly got up from the bed, walked towards Ted, and gave him a long, wet kiss. I gently rubbed his erection through his pants and said, "I want this to be a birthday you'll never forget. I think I'll excuse myself for awhile, maybe go get some champagne." Ted looked at me, incredulously, and then looked at Sheryl, who was smiling up at him from the bed. She patted the space in the bed next to her, inviting him in. "Enjoy," I whispered to Ted. I left the bedroom, and slowly walked to the kitchen.

I took the champagne out of the fridge, and got three beautiful crystal champagne flutes, all the while smiling to myself with emotions I have never before felt. And wondering what Sheryl and my husband were doing in the bedroom. I was curious, but also wanted him to have some time alone with Sheryl before I joined them. After all, I had just enjoyed myself alone with Sheryl. Ted deserved that too. I decided I would creep back to the bedroom door and just watch.

Ted was now undressed, and was on the bed straddling Sheryl. He had a huge erection, pointing nearly straight out. Sheryl's hands were wrapped around him, massing his ass, very firm and so perfect despite Ted's being 40 years old today. Ted reached down and pulled Sheryl's thong away from her extremely wet bush, down her legs, tossing it over the side of the bed. He hovered over Sheryl again, as she took his penis into her hands. "God, Ted, you are so hot. So big. I don't think I've ever been with a man who's cock was so huge," Sheryl said, in her sultry singer's voice. "I want to take you in my mouth," Sheryl whispered. Ted groaned with the anticipation, and groaned again, this time out of pleasure, as Sheryl expertly took his throbbing penis into her wet and warm mouth.

"Oh, Sheryl, don't stop," Ted said, as Sheryl withdrew his penis from her mouth momentarily. "Don't worry, Ted, I'm only just getting started," said Sheryl, as she directed him with her hands to move onto his back. "Lay back, Ted. I've got to have your huge cock in my mouth again. I am so fucking turned on by you!" cried Sheryl. She straddled his legs now, sucking his penis back into her mouth while gently massaging the shaft, up and down. Ted was holding Sheryl's head, groaning in ecstacy and rubbing his fingers through her hair. He gently pulled Sheryl's head up and down, slowly allowing her to take more and more of him in her mouth, until she had nearly inserted his entire 8 inches into her mouth. Her tongue expertly worked itself over the very sensitive tip of Ted's very erect penis. Sheryl was moaning softly, receiving much pleasure from the pleasure she was giving to Ted.

I knelt in the doorway, getting more and more turned on. I had placed the champagne and the glasses on the floor because I could no longer hold them. I was so wet, and feeling so much heat course through my body and between my legs. I was dying to go join them. But I forced myself to wait, to give Ted this pleasure, and to prolong my own delicious anticipation. I used one had to steady myself on the doorframe, and with the other I slowly began massaging myself. Moving my hand slowly from my clitoris to my vaginal hole, in the same rhythm that Sheryl was sucking Ted's cock. God, it all felt so good.

Soon Ted was obviously getting more and more excited, thrusting his penis harder and harder into Sheryl's mouth. This seemed to incredibly excite her. "Don't stop, Sheryl, don't stop," Ted moaned. I knew he was close to climax, and I knew I was also, still rubbing myself in rhythm to Ted and Sheryl's actions. Just as Ted cried, "Sheryl, I'm cumming in your mouth, oh God, I'm cumming in your mouth," I also had brought myself to climax, and Ted and I were cumming at the same moment, despite being pleasured in two different ways from opposite sides of the bedroom.

After Ted's orgasm, Sheryl whispered, "Ted, you were so huge. God, I'm so turned on by you." Sheryl slowly began kissing Ted's stomach, working her way up his chest. As she worked her way towards his mouth, they both slowly turned their heads towards the doorway, seemingly knowing that I had been there the whole time. Ted smiled and reached out his hand towards me, beckoning me to join them. I came closer to the bed. Sheryl crawled off of Ted, came to the edge of the bed, and reached out for my legs. I was still wearing the lacy thigh-high stockings. Sheryl looked up at me and encircled her hands around my left thigh, very slowly starting to pull the stocking down. I looked over at Ted. He was watching Sheryl finish undressing me. The night was only just beginning...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • An Unforgettable Gift

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds