An Unsound Sleep

Peter was talking more than ever now, timing his comments to match the rhythm of his cock as it fucked my mouth. "How do you like that in your mouth, how does that feel… Jesus, that looks good… Gonna stretch out those lips a little… Oh, fuck… fuck…"

I thought for sure that he was going to dump a load of cum in my mouth at that exact moment, but he didn’t. He pulled his dick from my mouth and then got up off the bed, and I realized that it was probably over. He was probably coming right now, and the amazing episode was going to end.

Instead, I felt a hand pushing open my ass, and then something hot and hard and wet was being guided toward my asshole.

Did he really intend to fuck my ass?

"Just the head," he said, as if to answer my question. He sounded drunk, now, or like a possessed man. "I’m just gonna put the head inside, that’s all…"

And with that, he slid the fat, smooth head of his cock inside my ass.

He moaned with agonized pleasure, and it was a good thing he was making noise because I was unable to keep from groaning myself. His cock was unbelievably thick, but after the initial, painful shock, I could feel my ass stretching around his meat, struggling to accommodate him.

"Oh, Jesus," he whispered. "Just… another inch…"

I almost stopped him at that point, but I knew it was too late. Peter pressed his weight forward, and at least three more inches of his fiery cock slid into my asshole. The pain was intense, and it took every ounce of self-control to keep from screaming. I struggled to relax, to accept his cock in my ass, and to still feign unconsciousness at the same time.

He pulled back until only the head was still inside of me, and then he pulled that out, too. He traced a line around my asshole with the tip of his cock, and then slipped it back inside just as I was beginning to recover from the first penetration.

"Fuck, yeah," he said. "You know… what I’m gonna do...? I’m gonna tear your fucking ass apart, Dan, I’m gonna split you open…"

He started working his cock in and out, now, taking his time, obviously wanting this to last as long as possible. He kept himself from going in too deep, probably no more than four inches at the most, but his cock was so unbelievably fat that I really did feel as if I was being split open – as if he were assaulting me with a weapon. He grabbed hold of my hips and started pulling my ass toward him as he plunged forward, and suddenly another inch of cock was stuffed inside of me. He fucked me harder, faster, and I felt his cock grow thicker inside of me, swelling immensely, and I thought that he had to be as thick around as a fucking horse.

"What the fuck do I care if it’s too big," he said out loud, struggling to get the words out between his uneven breaths, still maintaining his rhythm as he worked over my ass. "You can’t feel it anyway, right? What are you… going to do… about it?"

I had time to think, Oh my God, and then I felt all of Peter’s weight descend on me, and an unimaginable pain shot through my body as he slammed the full length of his staggering cock up into my ass. He kept filling me up and it seemed that it would never end, that it would go on forever, and then I felt his balls slapping against mine and I knew that all of it was inside me, every monstrous inch. And I was letting it happen.

He didn’t wait for me to recover. Immediately he started pumping away, using short, powerful thrusts that kept him as deep as possible inside of me. And even that didn’t seem to be deep enough for him. Sweating and panting, he lifted my right leg and turned my body slightly, so that I was lying on my left side and facing away from him. He repositioned himself to straddle my left leg, so that he was actually fucking me sideways. Then he pushed my right leg up and out of the way and slid forward at least another inch, sending a shockwave of pain and agonized pleasure through my ass as he ripped me open in a new direction.

"Oh my god," he said. He kept saying it, again and again, as he lengthened his strokes and did his best to break me into two pieces. He was slamming into me with such force that my whole body shook when he hit me, and I was actually being pushed off the bed. Peter didn’t care. The only that mattered to him was fucking me, tearing me open with his amazing and terrible cock.

"I’m gonna cum in your ass," he said. "Gonna fill you up… make you take it up your ass, take every inch and every fucking ounce of cum…"

I barely understood what he was saying because I was almost delirious by this point. My ass was finally getting a little numb from the rape, and I found that I could even tighten myself around him now. I knew that would make him come even sooner, and that’s what I wanted – not because I wanted it to end, but because I wanted his cum in my ass, I wanted him to empty himself inside of me, over and over again, and then I wanted him to do it again, as many times as he wanted, until he finally used me up and exhausted himself.

He suddenly cried out and fell into me, and then I felt it: blazing hot liquid erupting from his cock in wave after wave as the orgasm hit him, filling me with his cum until I thought I would burst. He didn’t stop fucking me as he came, ramming into me so hard that he was actually lifting my body off the bed now with his pounding, lifting me up with the strength of his cock and his powerful strokes, as if I’d truly been impaled.

Finally he collapsed on top of me, completely spent. I could still feel his cock pulsing inside me, and I squeezed it as tight as I could, as if I could suck it dry with my ass. Peter shuddered against me and I felt another wave of cum blast through my insides.

It took about ten minutes before Peter could move again. He finally pulled his cock out of my ass and rolled off me, leaving only his cum inside me. He had fucked me so deeply that there was no mess for him to clean up – all of his cum was buried deep inside me, far up my shattered ass.

A few minutes later he turned out the lights and went to sleep.

I didn’t bother moving or changing position on the bed. I liked the idea that if he got up in the middle of the night, he’d have a good look at the ass he had just fucked so violently. And I wondered how the hell he would try to explain this in the morning…

At some point I fell asleep.

When I awoke, many hours later, my ravaged asshole was the first thing I noticed. The next thing I noticed was a note that had been left on my pillow, from Peter: "I caught an early flight back this morning after the brunch, but didn’t want to wake you up. You got back to the room pretty late last night and I thought you could probably use the sleep. Hope you had a good time wherever you went."

I chuckled painfully at the note, tossed it in the wastebasket, and walked on unsteady legs to the shower. Peter may have been gone, I knew, but he’d left more than the note behind. I could still feel his cum inside me, some of it even running down the insides of my thighs as I stepped into the shower. Despite the soreness, I decided that we’d probably both had a pretty good time.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 68 milliseconds