Anal Beach Party

I went back to riding Justin's throbbing cock. My asshole was so slippery and stretched that it was all I could do to keep it from flopping out every time I went up too high. I needed that one more good one. That last anal orgasm would finally satisfy me. I finally just sat down so I could rock and gyrate on it. All the juices and lubrication were matted in his pubic hairs. I kept rocking and rocking until finally, I screamed in pleasure! I couldn't keep my voice down. I'm sure everyone heard us.

While I was cumming, Justin put his hands on my hips and helped me move faster until he also let out a primal scream just as he blasted off inside me. I was holding him down with my body weight to keep him for squirming out from under me because he was in the throes of his own climax. I gave Justin a full 45 seconds before I lifted off him with a trail of jism seeping out of me. It was so wild and hot, Justin was unable to get up until he had recovered. Once he did, we couldn't find his pants until we used our phone lights to locate them.

When I put my panties back on, they were soaked in no time. Sebastian came into the tent with a hurt look on his face when he asked, "So how was it? Were they better than me?"

"Well, if you want the truth, they were amazing. I came over and over. Look on the bright side, I owe that all to you and don't you want me to be happy?" I asked, trying to make him feel better.

He wasn't very pleased but as time went on, we had amazing anal sex on several occasions and he always left with a smile on his face!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds