• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • Anathema II Pt. 04

Anathema II Pt. 04

12

Sarah didn't know why Lindie was standing in the hotel lobby with a bag full of her clothes. She didn't care about why. She was just thankful she was there. Lindie explained that she had received a text shortly after Sarah sent her the picture of herself standing in the lobby. It said to bring a change of clothes, make-up, and toiletries today, and that she would be busy for a day or so, sorting out a contract dispute.

"I didn't send you any text messages." Sarah said as she sipped her coffee.

"Well, it looks like I showed up just in time, regardless." Lindie said softly. She put her hand on Sarah's arm and Sarah began to cry.

"I don't know what happened. Was I drugged? How many times did they fuck me?" Sarah whimpered.

"There was no 'they' Sarah." Lindie said. "It was just one. He fucked you forty-three times."

"Holy shit. I swear there were at least three of them. I'm telling you, I had three of them inside me at once." Sarah said, shaking.

Lindie pressed on her forearm more firmly. "Calm down, Sarah. You're going to be alright. I made up a story for your kids, and assured Kenny you would be okay."

"How did you know I'd be okay?" Sarah asked.

"I didn't, but what else was I going to tell him?" Lindie said.

There was a short pause, and then Sarah asked, "Did you fuck him?"

"Kenny? No. I sucked him off about a dozen times, though. I thought I would wait to fuck him until you were home. With as busy as you've been, don't you think he deserves a little two-on-one time?" Lindie smiled shyly.

"How do you know it was only one?" Sarah asked.

"Same as always. I just know. Don't you trust me?" Lindie said as her eyes glowed slightly. She could see that Sarah was having her doubts. Lindie's skin paled, and her rapidly forming claws cut into Sarah's forearm.

Sarah was defiant, but respectful. "Let go, Lindie. You're hurting me."

Lindie relaxed her grip and withdrew her claws, but continued to hold Sarah's forearm.

Sarah pulled a paper napkin from the dispenser and wiped the blood off her arm.

"It'll heal before we leave here. Don't worry." Lindie said flatly.

"I'm not worried. You're better than any doctor I know when it comes to healing people." Sarah said, trying her best to not make Lindie any angrier.

It had been only two hours since they both hopped into a taxi at the hotel and road across town to get a coffee and talk about what happened. Sarah had changed her clothes in the taxi, stripping off her little black dress and heels and replacing them with plain panties, sweatpants, t-shirt, and jogging shoes. The taxi driver got an eyeful, and Lindie did not let his erection go to waste. He happily covered the fare.

The bruises on Sarah's body were fading quickly thanks to Lindie's healing touch. When she wanted, Lindie could just as easily kill someone with a touch of her finger, failing one organ at a time if the situation called for it.

Sarah hoped she would never have to witness Lindie's completely dark form, as most everyone that did -- innocent or not -- perished shortly thereafter.

"Do you think he was like you?" Sarah asked.

"Yes." Lindie said, matter-of-factly. "You're lucky to be alive."

"I wanted him to fuck me so bad. I couldn't get enough of him. I'm still thinking about him." Sarah sighed.

"It'll pass. He fucked you, but he also fucked with you." Lindie tried to explain. "I guess you were in too many guy's pockets. Enough people complained, someone knew he could get in your head, and he did. Let it go."

Sarah took another sip of her coffee as Lindie released her forearm. Sarah's body was completely healed. No bite marks. No bruises. She even had an after-orgasm glow.

"When can we talk about me?" Lindie asked, looking innocent, pretty, and young.

"When we can be alone -- all alone." Sarah answered. "I don't want to tell the story twice. I don't want to tell the story at all, but I know you need to know. I don't want us to be interrupted, and I don't want anyone around just in case you let your temper get the best of you."

"Are you afraid I might hurt you, Kenny, or the kids?" Lindie asked.

"I'm terrified." Sarah said, before taking another sip of her coffee.

"I don't blame you, sis." Lindie said softly. Her innocence and youth left her face, and her face transformed from pretty to beautiful to sultry. For a moment, though, Lindie looked cold and lifeless, her skin fading to a white glow, and her eyes turning an unnatural light blue. Her teeth cut through her lips, but were gone in an instant. Sarah wondered if anyone else in the coffee shop had seen it, too. She figured if they had, they'd be dead before the sun set.

The fact that Lindie had allowed Sarah to see this much must have been a sign of trust.

Lindie walked to the cash register to pay for the coffee and the young man handed her twelve dollars from the till, and three more 20's from under the drawer. Lindie smiled and signaled for Sarah to join her. They stepped out into the cool breeze and hailed a taxi.

"Do you pay for anything, anymore?" Sarah asked, amazed.

"Nothing's ever free, Sarah. But to answer your question, I have no need of money." Lindie said sternly.

Kenny was standing at the side door when they stepped out of the taxi. The kids were still at school, and Sarah still didn't know what story Lindie came up with, so she was glad they'd all have a chance, just in case the kids became inquisitive.

"I don't do kids, so get your story straight with Kenny." Lindie had said earlier. She said it again when they were sitting in Sarah and Kenny's bedroom. They went downstairs to the kitchen, and Kenny felt the tension between Sarah and Lindie.

Sarah was in better shape physically, but mentally, she was still a little shaken. Lindie went into the kitchen and started making tea. Sarah and Kenny thought it strange that Lindie knew exactly where to find everything, almost as if she had been there her entire life.

The three sat at the kitchen and talked quietly. Lindie came up with a simple story of Sarah helping a sick friend, and worked out the minor details so the kids wouldn't think anything different. She also told Kenny that Sarah's last job hadn't gone as well as planned, and she wouldn't be escorting again, or at least not for awhile. Kenny took it surprisingly well, and asked if Sarah had been hurt.

"She's tougher than she looks," Lindie said, rubbing Sarah's shoulder. Her hand dropped to Sarah's chest, and then one of her breasts where she paused and gave a light tug on her nipple. "We're sisters, after all, right?"

"I'll be alright, Kenny." Sarah assured him. She made no effort to remove Lindie's hand from her breast. Lindie pulled up Sarah's shirt and gave her a quick kiss on the nipple she had just pinched, and then gave Sarah a kiss on the lips. Lindie pulled Sarah's shirt back down, sipped the last of her tea, and then put her cup on the counter.

Kenny could see so many similarities between the two, and the same things that regularly turned him on when he looked at Sarah were turning him on as he looked at Lindie. He had seen Lindie in her other form months earlier. He had filled Lindie's mouth with come over a dozen times in the last two days. Yet, he remembered none of it.

Erasing memories was just one of Lindie's many talents, but she tried not to abuse the ability. She could go weeks or months without a drop of come in her mouth. She wasn't sure what sustained her, as she only ate to be social. It had been months since she ate three meals in one day, yet her shape never changed. She maintained slightly larger hips and thighs, as one might find in a gymnast or figure skater, a narrow waist, and full yet firm breasts. Depending on what she wore, she could pass for a girl barely out of high school, or a woman in her early thirties.

Shortly after puberty, though, she had a sense of being much older. Not years, but possibly decades -- or centuries.

"Now that I have your undivided attention," Lindie stood before Sarah, "would you mind talking about something I'd like to talk about? After all, I came to visit, not rescue you from the downward spiral of executive prostitution and extortion."

Sarah asked Kenny to leave the kitchen, and to keep the kids out, but Lindie recommended they go to Kenny's study.

"Better idea, Lindie." Sarah said. "Bring the pot of tea. This might take awhile."

"Do you remember going to Sunday school?" Sarah asked Lindie.

"Yes. I liked it. But, I think they got some of the stories wrong. I went back and read the verses when I was a little older, but it still seemed like something wasn't quite right." Lindie said curiously.

"Well, there are stories they cover in Sunday school, and stories they don't. What I'm about to tell you -- I think it applies to you, but I don't know for sure. Nobody knows for sure. I need you to understand that." Sarah continued.

"Okay, anything is better than nothing, and all I know is what I feel." Lindie stood and began to pace back and forth.

"About that." Sarah stopped Lindie carefully. "You have to promise me that you won't hurt the kids or Kenny."

"Why on earth would I hurt the kids or Kenny?" Lindie asked, her skin paled ever so slightly.

"Because when you get angry, bad things happen." Sarah said, her voice shaking. "You can turn on a dime, and I don't know how you'll take what I say, or if what I say will even be enough to satisfy your curiosity."

"I promise I won't hurt your family." Lindie held out a clawed hand. Sarah opened her eyes wide and tilted her head.

"See? This is what I'm talking about!" Sarah stood with her hands on her hips until Lindie's hand returned to normal. Sarah reached out to shake Lindie's hand on her promise.

"Have you ever heard of the Nephilim and Elioud?" Sarah asked.

"Just stories. Nothing more. I thought it was just weird stuff people made up." Lindie said, stopping her pacing as if something caught her eye and she needed to focus to get a better look.

"Are saying I'm the daughter of an angel?" Lindie asked smiling.

"Not exactly, Lindie. Angels weren't the only ones to mingle with us humans." Sarah said carefully.

"Aliens?" Lindie asked comically.

"No, Lindie. Not aliens. Do I have to say it?" Do I?!?" Sarah asked, her eyes welling with tears.

"Demons?" Lindie said with a slight lisp. Her teeth had already cut through her lips.

"We don't know." Sarah said quickly. "Dad was shooting blanks by the time mom was pregnant with you. And no, she didn't cheat on dad. She never so much as looked at another man the whole time they were married."

"So, how did dad handle it?" Lindie asked. Her teeth had retracted, but her mouth was still bleeding. Sarah maintained her composure, though.

"Dad was approached by a man about a month before mom was pregnant with you. He told dad that it would be hard to believe, and harder to accept, but you were needed to maintain balance. It was the way it was intended. It was the way it will always be." Sarah found a picture of her parents and handed it to Lindie. "He said you would look like mom and dad, and you were every bit as much of them as you were of him."

"How is that even possible? How do you know all this?" Lindie asked. Her heart felt heavy as she looked at the photograph. She missed her parents. They died before she finished high school, and there was so much she had wanted to ask them.

"Because the man talked to me, too." Sarah said quietly. "He said the day would come when you would realize you were different, and you might question your own existence. Honestly, I thought we'd be having this talk sooner. But you've seemed to figure out quite a bit on your own."

"I know I can kill people." Lindie sniffled. A bloodstained tear ran down her cheek. "I know that I can smell someone's entire sexual history with just one whiff of their breath or private parts. I can hear conversations miles away. I can heal others and myself with the touch of a finger. I know I can eat as much or as little as I want and never get fat or skinny. I know that when I change into... whatever I change into... I can break the sidewalk when I walk. I can grow wings and use them to fly or swim. Did you know they work underwater, too? I know I love the taste of a man's ejaculation. I know that more than I know anything else, and it freaks me out. I know I've been fucked hundreds if not thousands of times and haven't gotten a disease or gotten pregnant. I can cut my hair and paint my nails, and when I wake up, I'll look the same as I do right now. What the fuck is that?!?!" Lindie's skin paled instantly, but her teeth, nails, and eyes remained human. The faintest traces of scars covered her body. "I can't even get a fucking tattoo!"

"I know," was all Sarah could say. Lindie stood, motionless. Finally, Sarah continued, "Your body will continue to heal, but the scars will never completely disappear. Your body will no longer age, and you won't require food or drink to live. You will require sleep, though. And, whatever fuels your passionate side... come?... well, that just helps the time go by that much better."

"Am I a vampire... or succubus?" Lindie asked.

"There's no such thing as vampires." Sarah quipped.

"I wouldn't be so sure. I know a werewolf, and he's as real as you." Lindie's skin returned to normal.

"Really?" Sarah said with genuine curiosity. "I thought they were extinct. And he didn't attack you? Your kind usually doesn't play well with others."

"Quite the contrary." Lindie smiled. "He fucked me in a good way."

"Like a wolf, or a human?" Sarah was on the edge of her seat.

"Both." Lindie said.

"That's really unusual, Lindie." Sarah said. "Was he the tow truck driver?"

There was a pang of unexplained jealously taking over Lindie. "How did you know?"

"Lucky guess." Sarah continued. "Anyway, they say the Big Guy works in mysterious ways. I don't think you're a demon, Lindie. Or daughter of a demon, despite your appearance when you change. You've done some gruesome things, but I think you mean well."

"Either that, or I'm the daughter of a demon that's not very good at her job." Lindie smiled with glowing red eyes. Sarah was taken aback, as she only remembered Lindie's eyes having glowed blue. Then she realized that that might have been all Lindie allowed her to remember.

"Well, there's that, too." Sarah said uncomfortably.

"Why me?" Lindie whispered. "Why have I been cursed?"

"Some might look at it like a curse, but I don't." Sarah consoled her. "It's really more of God's way."

"Isn't everything?" Lindie asked.

"Yes, I suppose." Sarah said calmly. "But whatever you are, I think you have a purpose, and I think it's for good, not bad." There was a long pause where they both stared off, as if time were put on hold.

"I burned a priest." Lindie said flatly.

"You did what?!" Sarah cried out, and then asked again in a hushed whisper. "You did what?"

"Before that mess with Pam," Lindie said quietly. "I was sitting in church and a priest put his hand on my shoulder. I think he contracted frostbite on his fingers. He must have been in shock because he didn't cry out or anything."

"Did you try to hurt him?" Sarah asked.

"Not at all. I didn't even know he was there." Lindie answered. "I didn't even know what happened until days later as it replayed in my mind."

"I trust you, Sarah." Lindie looked deep into Sarah's eyes. "That's why you're still alive this second."

Sarah stepped back as Lindie began her metamorphosis into something only seen in nightmares. Lindie's skin paled and shined like marble. Her teeth cut through her lips and blood momentarily poured from her mouth. She inhaled and her clothes ripped and fell to the floor. As she exhaled and inhaled a second time, wings unfolded behind her, knocking over a lamp. Her breathing sounded labored, and her eyes glowed a deep blue. Her fingers looked more like claws, but were not disgusting. Lindie's skin glistened in what little light that passed through the lined curtains, almost to the point of glowing.

Sarah shook uncontrollably as Lindie stepped towards her. In this form, as frightening as she may have been, she also appeared angelic. Maybe more than angelic.

Lindie turned, as if modeling for Sarah.

"Pretty?" Lindie asked with a hiss. As Lindie had done to her victims so many times before, she sniffed deeply along Sarah's body. She could smell the history of twenty-three men, and three women. And something else.

"Oh my Gggg..." was all Sarah could say before Lindie collapsed both her lungs with the spear-like tips of her wings. Lindie carefully calculated the speed which would snap Sarah's neck, or possibly rip her head from her body, and reached for Sarah's throat slightly slower.

"I want you to remember this moment, Sarah." Lindie hissed, tightening her grip around Sarah's neck. "Remember this until the day you die, but don't tell a soul or that day may come sooner than you think."

Sarah mouthed words, but only blood came out. She would have looked like she was crying if there had been tears, but instead, only looked to be in agony.

Lindie retracted her wingtips from Sarah's body, and the wings were gone. Lindie changed her grip on Sarah's throat, bringing her hand to the back of Sarah's head. She tilted Sarah's head and kissed her deeply. As Lindie's tongue found Sarah's, the holes in Sarah's lungs closed and healed immediately. Lindie exhaled in Sarah's mouth and it smelled and tasted like come.

Lindie's other hand, which had now returned to a soft, small, woman's hand, untied Sarah's sweatpants.

Sarah was too shaken to speak, but her eyes showed the fear.

"Relax, Sarah." Lindie said in her normal, young woman's voice. She looked like a beautiful young woman again. "I'm going to try to find out more about your last client, but don't worry. You might actually like it." Lindie pulled Sarah's sweatpants and panties down to her ankles and waited for Sarah to step out of them.

Lindie guided Sarah to sit on the desk in the study. She stood between Sarah's legs and kissed her again. This time, the kiss was soft and gentle.

"Relax, sis." Lindie whispered as she ran her soft hands up and down Sarah's legs and thighs.

"What are you doing, Lindie?" Sarah finally said as Lindie brushed her fingers over Sarah's clit.

"I can find out more if you're turned on. When it's wetter, it works better, right?" Lindie said as she knelt between Sarah's legs. She softly kissed from the inside of Sarah's thighs to her pubic mound. "You like that, don't you?" Lindie asked.

Sarah just looked at her.

"It's okay if you come, by the way. I lick pussy just as good as I suck cock, so don't hold back." Lindie said before burying her face between Sarah's thighs.

Sarah leaned back, and eventually laid back. Lindie lifted Sarah's legs and pushed them back so she could lick every inch around Sarah's pussy and asshole. She kissed Sarah's feet, lightly kissed her calves, and then returned to her sister's very wet pussy.

Lindie's technique was suspiciously perfect. She knew exactly where to put her tongue and when. She gently slid two fingers inside Sarah's slit, turned them slightly, and held them there. Sarah bucked her hips, rubbing her G-spot on Lindie's fingers. Lindie's face was covered in wetness, but she continued to lick through her sister's orgasm. As she licked, Lindie's tongue stretched and probed the inner walls of Sarah's pussy. It was uncomfortable at first, but the discomfort was soon replaced with a surprising orgasm. Sarah's thigh muscles tightened and she covered Lindie's face with more wetness.

"You go girl." Lindie said from Sarah's pubic mound. "Just one more thing I need to do."


12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • Anathema II Pt. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds