• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • And Don't Forget Your Towel

And Don't Forget Your Towel

12

Chapter 10 -- I Almost Forgot My Towel

To the great author that inspired me to continue. I hope the cherry is sweet!

I want to remind readers that I learned a while back, that for one to write a somewhat believable story, one has to rely on real life experiences. I also need to remind the readers that several of the chapters in this story are not just about sex and that life has more to it than just sex. Life is about feelings and emotions, wants, desires and needs which everyone has. That's what I'm writing about, real life and not just a fantasy world to get lost in. I won't say that further chapters won't contain sexual situations but at least for this one there are none. If all you are looking for is erotic stories, please check back in the future. As time progresses, you will find that I will be writing about situations that I have had.

*

I rolled over and looked at the clock and saw that it was 5:30 am. I didn't think it would take long to get ready for work as I slowly got moving. As I attempted to quietly untangle myself from Bobbi and the blankets, I heard this soft voice say "Morning!" As she stretched, I rolled back on the bed, cuddled in her arms and kissed her softly on the lips. Then I reached over and popped her on the butt and said "We have to get moving or Pops will have our butts." She gave me that pouting look and agreed that we needed to get moving. I reminded her that not only are we going out to look for apartments but we needed to get some work done for the upcoming inspection.

I wiggled my way out of her arms and dashed to the bathroom. I started the shower and jumped in. A moment later, Bobbi opened the door and stuck her head in the shower. She looked at me with an eyebrow cocked up and a lusty look in her eyes asking if she could join me. I reminded her that it had to be a quick shower and not to try and start anything that would make us late. With an "Oh ALRIGHT!!!" she joined me and we soaped each other up. It didn't help that I felt my clit start to swell to her touch. I reminded myself that we needed to get moving so I rinsed quickly and jumped out. I was able to get dried off and out of the bathroom before she finished washing her hair.

I started to get dressed when I heard from behind me, "What do you think? Just go to work like this?" I turned to see Bobbi standing there posing with just a towel wrapped around her head. I giggled and said "I bet if you did, when the inspectors were there, we would get an outstanding rating." I reminded her again that we needed to get going since it was already 6:15 and I wanted to get a quick bite to eat before getting to work. All I got was a pout and a comment of "Party Pooper!"

We both started laughing and I started to wonder if, when we moved in together if this was going to be an almost daily routine. I also thought about what was going to happen when Mary moved in with us. Would it be a threesome or just taking turns jumping from bed to bed?

I think Bobbi read my mind when she looked at me and said "I really enjoyed last night and I know that we will be together again, when we're all living under the same roof but we will all have our own bedrooms. Besides, Mom will definitely approve of Robert so Mary and I might have to look for a place on our own." I started to say that there was no way that the two of them would not be staying in our apartment but the look on Bobbi's face and her holding her finger up, quieted the thought. I just looked down at the floor and finished getting dressed.

I know that Bobbi must have realized that the conversation didn't go over very well because she added with a sly little look "That is unless you want to share Robert every once in a while." We both started giggling about that. I imitated Robert jumping from one bed to another saying "Those women trying to kill me but what a way to go!"

As I was checking myself in the mirror for any stray makeup, I heard behind me "OH CRAP!" Bobbi, in her haste to get to my room, forgot to grab a work bra. She was wearing a crimson red lace shelf bra and panty set, that had a scalloped black lace trim around the edges, the night before. She couldn't wear that one under her light weight blue blouse.

I just looked at her and said that since we're going to be roommates we might as well start sharing clothes. I pulled out a plain white cotton bra and handed it to her. Even though the cup size was one size too small, with the straps adjusted we found it would work.

She asked me how often I worn a bras under my uniform. I told her any time I knew I could get away with it I did. I also said "I just wish I could wear a skirt sometimes." She got this funny look on her face but turned away to finish dressing.

We jumped in my car so she could finish putting on her makeup. As I glanced over at her, I quietly wished I could do the same. I stopped at the shoppette just long enough to grab two cups of coffee and a couple of yogurts for us. I also grabbed a dozen donuts.

We made it to work just in time. Sgt Sanchez looked at us and said that he hoped this wasn't going to be a routine thing with us just barely getting in on time.

I just gave him a coy look and in my sweetest voice said, "I stopped for donuts." After he gave me that stern look like bribery won't work all the time, he smiled and told us get to work. Bobbi and I started giggling and gave each other that look like yea we got him. We assured him we would set up a schedule to allow us to not only get ready for work quicker in the mornings but to allow us time to get his favorite donuts on the way in. He grabbed a donut and looked up like "PLEASE HELP ME!!!" We sat down and got right to work.

Mary had an appointment first thing in the morning and she finally came in at 9. When she came in, she dropped her purse on her desk and went straight into Sgt. Sanchez's office without even saying Good Morning to anyone. She looked like she might have been crying. I looked at the other girls and they all had a worried look on their faces.

Bobbi came over and said that Mary had been having some medical problems and she must have gotten the test results back. I asked what was going on and Bobbi told me that she would rather Mary talk to me about it so I would get the story straight from her.

When Mary came out of his office, I just jumped up, grabbed her hand and lead her to the supply room. As I shut the door behind us, Mary came up to me and started crying. I pulled her into a hug and tried to assure her that between Mom and the other girls that everything would be alright.

After she quieted down a bit, she looked me dead in the eyes and said "I hate my body for betraying me!" I asked her what was wrong and she told me that the doctor found a mass on her right ovary. He advised her that she might have to get a partial hysterectomy. I pulled her closer and just held her tight.

I knew that she wanted kids but if she lost one of her ovaries it would be difficult for her to conceive. I kissed her forehead and tried to assure her again that everything will be alright.

She looked me straight in the eyes and snapped "How could you ever understand what I'm going through?" I think she realized what she said and how it sounded, but it was too late. She apologized and I told her that she was right I would never be able to understand what feelings and emotions she was going through.

I tried to hide the hatred I had for my body and all the emotions that I was feeling right then, because I didn't want to upset her any more than she already was. I hated that someone as special as her, had anything wrong, either physically or mentally, and might not be able to have the children that she wanted. From one of the conversations that we had, she hoped that she would find just the right guy and settle down with him. She told me that she hoped to have at least three kids and wished that at least one was a daughter.

I hated the fact that I could never conceive and carry life within my body. I despised the fact that, even though I was still debating within myself, if I would ever go all the way and have the operation. It was bad enough that I couldn't go on HRT to help start my transitioning as long as I was in the military. I starting thinking that I could never become the true woman I longed to be all my life. I felt like I was a sham for what I was. I felt so screwed up. I even started questioning if I should go ahead with finding an apartment for us to share.

The dark thoughts, that I thought I had shaken off when I was a teenager, started creeping back into my mind.

I really felt, for the first time in a long time, how maybe life would be easier for me if I just gave in to society and be the male that I was forced to be. It would be easy finding a military doctor to give me testosterone and have them remove my breasts. I had several doctors in the past make those recommendations. I shook at having those thoughts and realized that I needed to be alone to finish shaking them off. I felt my anxiety levels rising and could feel the tears welling up.

I let go of Mary and suggested that we head out of the storeroom. I suggested the she go to the ladies room to fix her face and me back to my desk before Pops came in to see what was going on. I did ask her if she had talked to Mom about what was going on. She replied that, Pops knew a little but as of right now I was the only one that knew the whole story. I thanked her for making me feel like her closest friend but made sure that she understood that she really needed to talk to Mom, who would be able to give her a real woman's perspective on things.

I tried not to make that sound like I was hurting but the look in her eyes told me I didn't succeed. She gave me one last hug and told me that we really needed to talk later, privately. I agreed and we went our separate ways.

I went back in the office and straight over to my desk. Several of the girls, gave me a questioning look but I sat down and didn't say anything avoiding eye contact. I needed to get somewhere I could be alone and the men's latrine was my best bet.

When Mary came back into the office, the other girls came up to see if she was alright. She just told everyone that they would get together later to talk about everything.

As I was heading into the men's bathroom, Marge came up to me and asked if I was alright. I couldn't help the tears from welling up and I assured her that everything would be OK. I ducked into the men's room knowing that the girls wouldn't follow me in there.

It was one of the few times that being forced to use the men's restroom were a good thing.

I had a thought that Bobbi would be the most likely candidate to breach the sanctity of the forbidden men's room but reasoned that she would be occupied with Mary. I did worry that Sgt. Sanchez might come in to check on me.

I sat in a stall for at least 10 minutes just letting the tears flow. When someone came in, I made it sound like I was having a hard time going so as to cover up the sniffles. After they left and I knew it was clear, I made my way to the sinks, threw cold water on my face and looked at the person staring back at me.

All I saw was this pitiful excuse for a feminine looking male, wearing women's underwear under a man's uniform and couldn't keep it straight as to which gender I was supposed to be. The dark thought about how it would be so easy to just finally end this screwed up existence came on strong.

Luckily, the thoughts about those that I would leave behind trying to find answers keep the dark thought at bay. I thought about what my Mother and the rest of my family would go through. I thought about Mom, Pops and the other girls. My biggest thought was about Mary and the possibility that she might think it was her fault for making the statement she did.

I finally got myself together and headed back to the office. I got there only to find that the girls all left for lunch and Sgt Sanchez sitting in his office waiting for me. He motioned me into the office and asked me to close the door. He started out saying that even though he knew the how and whys of who I was, but was having a hard time getting it straight in his mind that I was not more female than male.

He explained that he noticed that my breasts were real in my low cut tee shirt and that I had a body shape like a woman. He even pointed out that I had mostly feminine mannerisms and spoke in a woman's voice. I blushed when he started talking about my breasts and body shape but was a bit alarmed about the mannerisms. I thought I hid them very well.

I tried to tell him how I felt and how I would prefer to be the real me full time. I added, "But until society and the military started accepting that there are people that are born in the wrong bodies, what you see is what I have to live with."

He assured me that both Mom and he accepted me totally as another daughter and that my secret would always be safe with him. He even told me, with a chuckle, what Mom said about needing to watch out for me a lot closer that the rest of the girls implying when it came to boys. He again reminded me that I needed to be very careful since the word on the streets was the OSI was looking for several shemales (as he put it) on base.

I told him that one day very soon, we needed to go fishing or something so we could talk without interruption or anyone else around to hear us. I also assured him that I would be dressed as a male so as not to arouse suspicion. He said that a little one-on-one, might give him a better idea as to how he should handle my situation better. He told me that Mom tried to explain it but felt it might be better if it was me that told the whole story.

We agreed that Saturday, we would go fishing with James. He must have saw a look on my face because he told me that his son was going to school to be a therapist and that James had asked about me after dinner the other night. Pops told me that James wanted to work with the GLBT community since several of his friends were gay. I guess he saw that I relaxed a bit after that.

He looked at me grinning and said "And if you wanted to get all prettied up for the outing, if asked, you were James's date." I giggled at that saying "I bet James would appreciate being volunteered to be an excuse." Pops said that if nothing else James might help him understand better.

When I got back to my desk, I called Robert and left a message for him that I needed to talk to him this afternoon. I needed someone that wasn't a part of the "family" to vent and maybe get a hug. The girls came back from lunch and we all just got back to work. I did notice that it was exceptionally quiet all afternoon and the girls seemed to hover over Mary a bit more than usual.

Around 4:15, Robert came into the office. Sgt Sanchez came out of his office, noticed the badge on his uniform and wanted to know why he was there. All Robert said was that he there to talk to Amn Hart. Sgt Sanchez just looked over at me and I nodded my head like he's OK. Robert came over and asked how soon I got off work and I told him in about 15 minutes.

Robert hung out at my desk talking about going out for a bite to eat and catch up on old times, while I started putting things in order for the night. I appreciated the fact that he didn't make it sound like it was a date. I guess since he didn't know who and how much everyone knew, he played it safe.

I quietly asked Bobbi if she needed ride back to the room to get her clothes and she said that she would get a ride with Mary and would pick up her stuff later. She added, "Besides, I think Mary needs me right now." I agreed and told her that Mary really did need to be with another woman right now. Bobbi had a worried look on her face but I just turned towards my desk.

As I was leaving Bobbi's desk, Robert said he would meet me outside and headed to the bathroom. I left a minute or two after him and slipped in the bathroom.

After quickly looking under all the stalls, I spun him around from the sink and kissed him on the lips. I almost broke down right there as he held me in his arms. I quickly got my composure back and told him I needed to talk.

He looked at me and said "OK Beautiful, you got me, just tell me when and where." I looked into his eyes and said "somewhere private and as soon as possible." We agreed that he would go get changed, he would meet me in at my room and we would head off base.

I headed to my room and as he headed for his dorm. When I got to my room, I debated what gender of clothes I should wear. I opted for a simple lavender cotton bra and panty set, loose fitting tee shirt and jeans. As I was slipping on a pair of flip-flops, I heard a knock on the door.

I made sure it was Robert and when I opened the door he was standing there with a single red rose. I broke down right there and didn't care who saw me. I flung my arms around his neck and kissed him on the lips. The tears started before he could get the door closed.

He held me tight and started slowly and softly caressed my back all the while trying to assure me that everything will be alright. I needed him so badly, to assure me that I wasn't some kind of freak of nature. I needed this man to make me feel that I really was the woman that I felt I was. Not in a sexual way but just a loving way.

He lifted my chin so I could look into his eyes as he told me that I was the most beautiful and sexy lady (emphasis on LADY) he ever met. He kissed me softly and lovingly on the lips and I returned it with as must passion as I could. Then the tears started flowing again but from not just the sorrow and pain I felt but from happiness that he accepted me.

When I finally calmed down again, he said, "You need to go wash your pretty face, put on a little makeup, so we can go someplace quieter and more secure." I went into the bathroom, put a cold washcloth on my face and tried to get rid of the puffiness around my eyes. I put on a little makeup and fixed my hair.

I know this may sound silly but I had a thought, as I applied my makeup, I wished that I had put something sexier on for him.

I remembered the day several years before, in the parking lot when he saw me dressed for the first time. I remembered his eyes were all over me, undressing me. I could feel myself becoming aroused and had to stop it before it was too late.

When I got out of the bathroom, he informed that I looked perfect and that he was taking me to an apartment off base that he was watching for a friend who was TDY. He told me that I might want to pack a fresh uniform, undies and a toothbrush so just in case it got late, I could stay the night.

He assured me that nothing would happen that I didn't want to happen. He told me that it was a three bedroom apartment. He also asked me if I wanted to drive my own car so I could leave anytime I felt that I needed to. I assured him that he would be doing all the driving tonight and with a small smile added "And maybe even in the morning."

I rushed around packing a few things like a fresh uniform and underwear but I also slipped my pink babydoll nightgown and matching panties in the bag as well as makeup. I didn't know if was going to need them but a girl can't get caught unprepared. I also remembered that Bobbi might be coming over to get her clothes and to talk.

I left a note on the door that just said "Out with Robert will call later." As I taped it to the door, Robert asked if I was expecting someone and I told him that one of the girls stayed the night and left her clothes. I really didn't think I needed to go into detail about what we did. I did tell him that it was one of the girls from the office that I was talking about getting an apartment with. When he heard that it was another girl, he got a silly grin on his face and I popped him on the arm saying" Get your mind outta the gutter PAL!" He just laughed.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • And Don't Forget Your Towel

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds