And I Love Her

"That's easy again, Mr. Robinson," Donna replied hotly. "I am embarrassed that anyone would be so vile as to photograph my husband and me while making love. The truth is, however, that my love for my husband far exceeds any personal embarrassment I may suffer. I will not stand by and have him maligned or insulted. He is a fine man with an impeccable reputation and should never have to take any shit like this!"

"How old are you, my dear?' asked Mrs. Mildred Simon.

Donna turned her attention to Art Simon's wife. She looked at the older woman for half a minute before responding.

"As long as I'm baring everything here, I may as well tell you, Mrs. Simon. I'm 44 years old. I weigh 122 pounds and I'm an inch shy of five and a half feet tall."

"With all due respect to the ladies present, the woman in these pictures is much younger than 44!" snorted Robinson. "I'd be willing to bet the slut in these pictures isn't even 35!"

I had Robinson by his lapels and across the conference table before he finished his sentence. I was pulling back to paste him a good shot when Donna grabbed my arm.

"Dan! Don't even think about it! He's just stating what he thinks is fact. Let him go, now!" barked Donna.

I relaxed my grip on Robinson and let him flop back into his seat. It seemed quite apparent that my job was history now.

"Mr. Robinson, I don't know how you feel about your wife being insulted in front of you, but believe me when I tell you that Dan will not tolerate it from you, or anyone. He absolutely worships me!" beamed Donna as she looked at me.

"My Dear," interjected Mildred Simon. "Personally, I admire the way both of you protect and defend each other, but I am afraid that Mr. Robinson has made a valid point, although his crudeness is very upsetting. You are 44 years old and the woman in the photos appears much younger. Her face is not clear in any of them, what with her hair always in her face."

Donna reached into her bag and pulled out a red wig and placed it on her head over her blond hair. The group at the table looked unconvinced.

"It seems you do have a red wig, Mrs. Benson, but the age difference is still a considerable hurdle for us to get over," stated Mildred Simon. "I, for one, have difficulty accepting that you are the woman in the photos. It seems very possible that you are going to great lengths to save your husband's position with our company."

"You have no idea how far I'd go for Dan, Mrs. Simon," answered Donna. "Will you admit that if the woman in the pictures is me, then Dan has done nothing wrong? That he and has, in fact, helped your company prevent the theft of your formula at tremendous personal embarrassment and ridicule? Will you admit that a married couple can enjoy love making in private as depicted in these photos, without shame or humiliation? Is it possible that if we had pictures of you and Mr. Simon in a moment of ardor, there is little here that you wouldn't be doing?"

"This is not about Mr. Simon and me, Mrs. Benson," smiled Mildred Simon. "I will say that I would be most uncomfortable to have photos of my personal life circulated on the internet, although less so if I could look as good as the young lady in these photos. We seem to have reached an impasse here, I'm afraid."

"I will not accept that. Dan is being accused of impropriety. He's actually being condemned for loving his wife! The so-called evidence that he was with a cheap whore is a bunch of lousy pictures! You can't even see my face in them because of this cheap wig I bought in the airport in Los Angeles. You can't even see my face in the photo taken at the bar while I still had my clothes on," Donna stated calmly.

"Somehow I knew it would come to this. I want you to look at these pictures that Gloria enlarged," insisted Donna as she pulled two glossies from her handbag and tossed them on the table in front of the group. "Look at the freckles on the left breast. Then look at the little tattoo just above the pussy my husband is so enthusiastically paying lip service. Then compare them with this!"

I had thought I'd seen everything. Now everyone saw everything. Donna had quickly unbuttoned her coat as she spoke and shrugged it off her shoulders. She was completely naked!

I didn't know if I should crawl under the table, grab her coat and put it back over her, or just stand there and beam. There's something about seeing your wife naked in front of other people that is extremely erotic. I had seen her naked for 22 years, but she never looked sexier.

"Mr. Simon, please look at the pictures and then my left breast, and then down below. What conclusion do you reach, Sir?" Donna asked Paul Simon as she stepped up to the table, standing close in front of him.

"My conclusion, Mrs. Benson," responded Paul Simon after what seemed like an unnecessarily long inspection, "is that you are indeed the woman in the photograph and a vision of beauty. It is also my opinion that we owe you, and the extremely fortunate Mr. Benson standing next to you, a huge apology. These proceedings, in retrospect, subjected both of you unfair accusations bordering on slander.

"I am now offering a motion that this board formally apologize to Dan Benson, acknowledge that his quick thinking has saved our company the loss of our formula, present him with a five thousand dollar bonus in appreciation as well as a five percent raise in salary," he continued. "Do I hear a second?"

The six other members seemed to all respond at the same time, seconding the motion of Paul's. It passed unanimously. Donna was still hugging me when Art Simon gently placed her coat on her shoulders. His wife, Mildred, waited for us to separate.

"My Dear, it goes against the laws of nature for a woman to look as good as you do at 44, or at almost any age! I apologize for my reluctance to believe you, but I can assure you that if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes; I would never have believed our area's third grade teacher could achieve such a metamorphosis by donning a wig and shedding her clothing! Your devotion to your husband, and his respect and love for you, are most touching. It's regrettable that those pictures of you are circulating. Especially when you look so good, but your face can't be recognized in them!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • And I Love Her
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds