And That's the Rub Ch. 02

Without further debate, Marsha started towards the living room, hoping against hope that the lateness of the hour, the relative seclusion of the street and the fact that the room was only dimly illuminated with the indirect light from the foyer would protect her. Maybe, just maybe . . .

She entered the living room slowly, making a conscious effort not to look towards the window, instead focusing her attention on the fully dressed young man to whom she now belonged. She came to a stop in front of him and awaited his instructions.

"Turn around," he said. "Then spread you legs and bend at the waist."

"Yes, sir," she said, moving quickly to comply, very much aware of the sight she'd make should anyone happen to pass by and look in the window. She was also well aware of the sight she made for Jason as he knelt down behind her and spread her butt cheeks wide. What she didn't know, however, was which of the two emotions excited her more.

For several moments she held her position, her eyes closed as he gently massaged her buttocks. "You have a very nice ass," Jason finally said, releasing the cheeks but maintaining his kneeling position behind her.

"Thank you, sir," she said with more than a bit of pride.

"Now reach back and massage your pussy for me."

"Yes, sir," she responded, moving her right hand quickly to comply, the opportunity to massage her itching womanhood quickly driving all thoughts of the uncovered window from her mind.

For his part, Jason held his position silently, watching as his Slut Puppy eagerly masturbated for him, paying close attention to the quickening pace of her ministrations and listening to her increasingly urgent moans. When he felt the time right he rose to his feet and moved to her left side, placing his right hand on her ass while his left hand slid up her back to take hold of a small handful of hair.

"Ahhh," Marsha gasped as he pulled on her hair. She bent her neck back slightly to ease the pain, but offered no words of complaint as she waited for his next move.

"Are you still massaging your pussy, Slut Puppy?" he asked in a challenging voice. "I haven't told you to stop yet."

She gasped automatically, realizing that she'd stopped her masturbation when he'd grabbed her by the hair. "No, sir. I'm sorry, sir." And she immediately put her right hand back to work on her already worked up cunt.

"That's better," he said. He then hesitated, allowing her hand to reestablish her level of excitement before he continued. "You know what happens now, don't you?"

"No, sir," she answered honestly.

"Now you get punished," he said simply.

He could feel her stiffen at his words, but she said nothing. "Do you know why you're being punished?" he asked, posing the question he knew she wanted to ask, but wouldn't.

"No, sir."

"Well," he said, easing his grip on her hair just a touch. "Can you think of anything unpleasant that happened at work last week?"

She hesitated, thinking back on the week. And then it hit her. "You mean your evaluation? But that was . . ."

"What that was, Slut Puppy," he interrupted, "was business. I not only understand that you have a job to do, I expect you to do it to the best of your ability. However, when your job responsibilities conflict with your responsibilities to me, you can expect a reconciliation to follow. This," he said in summary, "is just such a reconciliation.

He then pulled his right hand away from her ass, only to deliver it back quickly and firmly.

SLAP!

"Ahhh," she cried out, instinctively trying to rise up, only to be held down by his left hand twisting her hair, holding it firmly. "Ahhh," she cried out again.

SLAP!

The second blow came a moment later and with equal force, eliciting a similar, but slightly more controlled reaction.

"Your pussy, Slut Puppy. Don't forget to massage your pussy." And then . . .

SLAP!

Another blow struck home.

Marsha's head was spinning as the overload of emotions descended on her. The pain he was delivering to her buttocks, the pleasure she was inflicting on her pussy, her total surrender to her young employee, and the knowledge that a complete stranger might be watching it all unfold were simply too much for her.

She opened her mouth to scream as she slammed her right hand into her pussy as yet another blow landed on her ass, but nothing came out. And she slid her left hand to her clit, sliding it desperately over the swollen bud as another blow found its mark.

And as the blows continued to fall on her tender, sore butt, she worked her womanhood desperately until finally -- mercifully -- her orgasm struck home; striking with such force that she would have crumbled to the floor had it not been for his left hand holding her hair and his right hand sliding around her waist for support.

The moment she recovered enough to hold her bent over position unassisted he released her and slid around behind her. With her breath still coming in hard labored gasps, she opened her eyes and looked back between her legs.

She watched his feet take their position behind her, and kept watching as his pants and underwear slid down his legs to bunch up around his ankles. She then closed her eyes and took a deep breath as his cock slid across her puffy lips once, returning quickly to take its position at the entrance to her still recovering love hole. And then, as his hands slid around her waist, each firmly grabbing one of her tits, she screamed out as he rammed his meat home.

He fucked her hard and without mercy, quickly bringing another orgasm to her already weak body. And even as she struggled to maintain her sanity, he slid his meat from her pussy, repositioned it at her nether hole and eased his slick, cum-covered tool slowly into her back door.

So dizzy was Slut Puppy's mind by then that she was only partially aware that he was doing something to her that she'd never before allowed a man to do. And though she wasn't quite aware enough to know exactly what was happening, she was aware of a strange pleasure/pain that she'd never before experienced. Still, it was the fingers sliding over her love bud shortly after abandoning her tit that sent her screaming.

"No," she gasped. "Please stop." But her pleas were too late as a final orgasm wracked her body, even as Jason was dumping his seed into her ass.

* * *

When she finally recovered she was lying on her back on the living room floor, still completely naked. The house was pitch dark, even the foyer light was off. She held her position, listening, but heard nothing. She then eased herself to her feet and moved to the living room window, making no move whatsoever to cover herself.

She looked out at the driveway just in time to see Jason's car backing onto the street and driving away. She stood there another moment and then turned and made her way back to her bedroom, making no effort to collect her robe, nightgown or panties.

Two minutes later she was fast asleep.

* * * * * * *

Thanks for reading. As always, I look forward to your comments and suggestions.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds