Andrea & Sir James Ch. 02

As Andrea continued to play with her joy button she suddenly cried out her pleasure as she came. When her orgasm passed she watched me taking my pleasure in Millie's eager sucking mouth. She then reached out and spread her lips wide, giving me a great view of the sopping wet pink interior of her cunt. The erotic sight of her cunt spread open for me, and the feel of my cock plundering Millie's mouth aroused me more.

Millie was a great cocksucker, I knew that she must have had a lot of practice to be so proficient. I wondered how many cocks she had serviced. She squatted down more so she could look up at me so I was looking directly at her lovely face with my shaft protruding from her mouth. As she looked up at me our eyes meeting, I gave a loud moan of pleasure as Millie's head begin to move slowly towards my crotch once more, as she tried to see if she could take all my cock into her mouth. Her eyes never leaving mine made the moment so erotic, as I watched my shaft slowly disappearing into the warm wet interior of her oral cave. Then I felt my engorged cock head enter her throat. At that moment as she held it captive I wanted to fuck her face hard, take my pleasure from her using and abusing her mouth intent only on my own pleasure. I grabbed her head in my hands and began thrust my big tool back and forth in her mouth making her gag, saliva drooling from her mouth, as I forced it in till it was hitting the back of her throat hard again and again.

Andrea saw that she had aroused my passion by her lewd actions, that I was really uncaring about Millie, but now intent on my own pleasure. She got up and lay on her side on the sofa watching us and said, "That's it Jack, take your pleasure in her cunt mouth, fuck her harder Jack."

But my pleasure was now nearing its peak having been aroused and wanting relief for so long, that I only managed to ram my cock into her throat three more times. Hearing and feeling her gagging on it as my cock head swelled one final time, it was so taught it started to hurt. I pulled my cock back out of her mouth. She knew what was required without me telling her, she opened her mouth wide. As my cock erupted Andrea cried out, "Yes Jack fill her slut mouth with your come," as we then both watched my cock shooting string after string of come into Millie's eager mouth, some splashing onto her face.

After I withdrew my cock Millie looked at me, she opened her mouth showing me the come inside. She then turned to Andrea and opened her mouth showing her all the come she had captured.

"What a fucking big load of come you shot in Millie's mouth Jack, it makes me want to feel you filling my mouth, cunt and arse with your hot loads of creamy cum. Millie you fucking lovely slut, share it with your mistress."

I was surprised hearing Andrea say this. I watched as she turned and lay on her back on the sofa so she was now laying full length on it.

Millie crawled over to her, leaning over her mistress who now had her mouth open, I watched as Millie released a string of my come into Andrea's mouth, then she released more of my come until it was all now in Andrea's mouth. Then as Millie lay on the floor her mistress rolled over so her head was now overhanging the edge of the sofa. Millie opened her mouth as Andrea released my come slowly until it was all in Millie's mouth again. Millie then got up on her knees again, then released some come back into Andrea's mouth, they both looked at me as they swallowed.

"Did you like that Jack watching us swapping and sharing you creamy gift, and swallowing it?"

"Yes you're a pair of sluts, it seems that you both have a liking for come," I responded.

"My Jack you are a quick leaner. Yes we both love swallowing a man's come and also sharing it as well. We also like it when we are called sluts or whatever the man or woman who uses us wants to call us; so don't be afraid to express your feelings in a nasty crude way with us or any of the others you will meet here from time to time."

"I really loved it Jack, when you forgot all about Millie's feelings and fucked her mouth for you own pleasure. When you get used to what James and I share here you will I hope put all you inhibitions from you mind and be wild and free to enjoy everything that takes place. To enjoy you own dark desires, for nothing is forbidden here."

She looked at Millie and said, "Come here bitch so I can have the last of Jack's cum that he shot on your slut face."

Millie did as asked. I watched as Andrea licked my cum from Millie's face. She turned to me again saying, "delicious Jack...Mmmm...tasty don't you agree Millie?"

"Yes mistress, I wish I could take his cock up my cunt right now though."

"Well you can't you've had all the fucking your going to get tonight."

"Yes mistress," Millie replied submissively before she left the room.

"Come and kiss me Jack," Andrea said.

I knelt beside the sofa and as I did I lowered my head and kissed Andrea. Her mouth opened immediately. I slid my tongue inside tasting the residue of my come in her mouth as our tongues played together.

She pushed me away saying, "That's all for tonight Jack, time for bed. No doubt we will all be late to bed tomorrow night. Still I will fall asleep tonight thinking about your lovely big cock and longing to feel it fill me Jack."

I gave her one quick kiss, she smiled at me as I stood up to leave. She knew then I am sure that I was infatuated with her,, and that she could give herself to me or deny me to keep me hooked as I visited her at the house I came to call the House of Perversion.

To be continued...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 142 milliseconds