Andrea and Uncle Ch. 01

Sandy laid back on the floor her legs obscenely wide, her beautifully trimmed cunt in full, ripe bloom, before his hungry eyes. Yeah ... he was going to enjoy this family reunion he thought, as he surveyed the full ripe maturity of her well-delineated vulva.

"Please be gentle and don't hurt me dear," she teased, making both of them laugh.

His willing aunts small, hot hand, guided William to the gates of paradise. She ran his still hard cock up and down her crevice again to gather moisture, and shivered with a moan when its head passed over her sensitive clit.

"Fuck me William, treat me like your hired whore," she told him, with a note of urgency in her thick, smoky voice.

William thrust forward, violently forcing open the gates to the alter of pleasure; the seizure of his prize was greeted with a deep, salty moan, by his hapless victim. He was pleasantly surprised at the tightness of his aunt's cunt, given the size of his uncle's cock. But he didn't pause to reason why, as the wet heat of her soft passage was already luring his mind into a stupor of intense physical pleasure.

She bucked under him in perfect time with his powerful thrusting, her fingers running through his hair. Her voice sweetly offering encouragement at his ear, saying, "fuck me baby, use me harshly," over and over again. In the background they heard Don groaning, as Andrea screamed in the grip of intense orgasmic pleasure.

The room was on fire with a rising crescendo of sexual music that inspired his energy and imagination. His aunt was cooing incessantly beneath him, like some silly virginal teenager achieving her first orgasm.

She was whispering at his ear again as she ferociously arched upward against his driving cock. Her words were like sweet wine to his spirit, words of love and praise for the pleasure he now shared with her.

It seemed he had only just entered his aunt's tight, hot pussy, and yet she was already starting to shake all over. Her fingernails were peeling the skin off his back; her heels dug deeply into the cheeks of his ass as she screamed something indiscernible, and then came in a gush of hot rushing fluids and convulsing muscular spasms.

She clamped down on his charging cock almost painfully, as he hammered her juicy cunt. The clutching convulsion of her passage began to milk his sack immediately and William filled her belly with his hot fire of life, as she screamed again in ecstasy.

She arched beneath him her cunt gushing wetness at a phenomenal rate. As her suckling passage, milked, gush after gush, of hot creamy fluids out of his bag.

Sandy's spirit blushed within like a spectacular full sunrise, as the rising tide of pleasure carried her away to paradise. She was aware of nothing except the intense explosions of electric ecstasy in her brain and body, she shivered, shimmied, and cried out loudly, as she twisted and contorted beneath her lover's urgent thrust.

Her first awareness was of William, and the warmth of his passion still present and possessing her heated folds. Then like the dying day with its fading colors, her pleasure slowly abated in spectacular form leaving her mind in a state of blissful contentment and her body spent, used, and satisfied.

"Oh William, I've died and gone to heaven," she whispered softly in his ear.

Sandy lay there sated, her cunt swollen, sore, and full of hot sticky cum ... God she was pleased with her lover. She was use to heavy meat, but nothing in the world compared with youthful, enthusiastic energy, she thought.

William tried to roll away but his aunt's clutching arms refused to allow him exit. He didn't really mind, she was soft, warm, and his, and he had gotten what he'd wanted for so many years now. And knew he would have it now whenever he pleased.

William paused, looking down at Sandy's lovely face and loved her there in the moment. He was oddly sad that as a young man he hadn't made a pass at this beautiful creature beneath him. He knew he had missed the one element in his environment that would incalculably advanced his teeming manhood then. He kissed her again slow, and sweet this time and her response was complete softness beneath him.

"And how was she young William?" he heard his uncle ask.

"She was a raging maniac uncle, a firestorm of uncontrollable female heat, and the fuck of the century," William told him smiling. Sandy giggled beneath him very pleased with his assessment of her performance.

"And my wife?" William countered.

"An insatiable slut William, you're a damn lucky man fellah," he grinned.

They moved the troop to the living room and opened multiple bottles of sweet red wine, as they made plans for their new life style.

Aunt Sandy never left William's side that evening, her hand constantly somewhere in the vicinity of his groin the whole night.

She did however offer her lips to Andrea once that evening. Forcing her tongue into the mouth of her young niece and holding a deep kiss that left the young bride breathless and wet between the legs.

The four of them made love several more times that night, before passing away into an exhausted state of blissful repose. All away to catch their dreams, at the other side of life.

End of part one

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds