• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Angel Ch. 04

Angel Ch. 04

123

Chapter 4: A T-girl's Sex Life

On Friday morning, Angel Jones woke up smiling. She was happy because it was the last day of the work week, and because there would be a dance at the Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgendered Association that evening. She had been anticipating the event ever since her first night there, seeing it as a chance to mingle with her fellow members in a strictly social atmosphere. Still smiling, she went about her normal morning routine, ending with stepping off the bus a block from the bank and cheerfully walking the rest of the way to begin the day's work.

Although she was still new enough, only two weeks on the job, that things were not completely routine, Angel encountered no problems and nothing unusual, until about two hours after she arrived. She heard somebody breathing against her back, and felt the palm of a hand cupped against her succulent ass.

"Good morning, Mr. Baker," she greeted the owner of the intrusive hand. There was no need to look; she knew who it was.

"Good morning, Miss Jones. I'm glad to see you are settling nicely into the routine of the job."

Angel knew she should have been angry, or at least annoyed, at the liberties being taken by her supervisor, but she also knew that she wasn't. It certainly didn't cause her any pain, nor did she feel any real animosity toward him. She regarded it as a bit of harmless fun for the man, and it further served, in a small way, to affirm that she was a desirable woman. Her experiences over the last few weeks, especially with Lionel, had reduced the need for such affirmation, but she still liked getting it from men, especially those who did not know she was a T-girl. Mr. Baker didn't stay long before continuing on his way, looking for another pretty young teller to fondle. He wished they were all as sexy and as acquiescent as his newest trainee.

Smiling, casually flirting with some of the male customers, handling most transactions on her own and getting help from more senior coworkers when needed, the day was a routine one for Angel. At closing time, everything balanced perfectly, and she closed and locked her cash drawer, starting to look forward even more to the dance that evening. It would be the first social event she would be attending there, and Angel expected to have some fun, and to get to know some of the members better. She was especially interested in Kenny, a handsome bisexual man who had expressed an interest, both in words and actions, in getting to know her better too. As she was frequently assured, it was a friendly place, with a lot of hugging but, the previous night, both of Kenny's hands had been on her ass while he was embracing her. He was tall, broad-shouldered in his forties, making him over twice her age, which was exactly the kind of man Angel found most attractive, so she was not dismayed by his attentions, although she couldn't help but think he should be more circumspect.

The meeting that night involved nothing new, and ended early. Because of the dance, many more people were in attendance, and they were dressed casually, but not as casually as usual. Even Lizzie was wearing a dress, instead of her customary jeans and flannel shirt. Angel wore the same blue knit dress she had worn to work, because the color flattered her eyes, and the clingy fabric would display her curves and allow her to move freely on the dance floor. After the meeting, Lizzie and some of the men busied themselves putting the tables and chairs away and setting up the music system, a CD player with some disks that included a variety of music. One of the regular members, after taking suggestions, had recorded them to reflect the multitude of tastes represented in the assemblage.

The first was a rock song, with an unusually strong beat. A young man whom Angel didn't know very well was the first person to ask her to dance, and she joined him eagerly. The first number never lured many people onto the floor, so they had a lot of room, and she used it. Not since the ill-fated dance with Mike at the neighborhood pub had Angel had a chance to strut her stuff, and she made the most of it. Her superlative dancing ability, her uninhibited movements and, of course, her sexy body combined to make an excellent ice-breaker, and the floor was soon more crowded. Because of the nature of the group in attendance, men frequently danced with men and women with women, and not a single eyebrow was raised.

Kenny had not been present at the meeting, and he arrived almost half an hour after the dance started. Besides the first young man, Angel had danced with several others, even including her friend, Lizzie. Since they had both decided to refrain from telling anybody about their sexual encounter the previous Friday, their friendship had actually blossomed, and Angel had no qualms about dancing with the lesbian. The encounter had been pleasant, but not really very satisfying for either of them, and they had both decided there would be no repetition. If Angel had ever had any doubts at all, she had none after that evening. She was strictly interested in men.

Men such as Kenny. Having been lucky enough to arrive during a short break in the music, he had no problems approaching Angel and claiming the next dance with her. It happened to be a slow number, and he held her tightly, while they moved gracefully around the floor. Once again, his hand strayed to her curvaceous ass. She was quite attracted to him, and Angel had no real objection to a little fondling, but she felt the dance floor was too public, and she chided him for his excessive boldness.

"What about later on, in a more private place," he responded.

That was as close as he had ever come to propositioning her, or asking for a date, and Angel didn't want to discourage him. "We'll see about that later," she answered, smiling at him provocatively. He accepted her answer as a definite maybe, and kept his hands higher on her back after that.

Angel had a great time that night, dancing as she hadn't danced for a long time. Kenny was her most frequent partner, but she shared a part of the floor with most of the men there, and even Lizzie again. Having observed her graceful and sexy moves, the person who was in charge of the music that night suggested that the lovely T-girl might want to dance an exhibition for the group. This proposal was greeted with great enthusiasm, and Angel was not hard to persuade. Her hope, and one of the main reasons she was working in London, was to go on stage, as a singer and dancer, and whatever else she might be called on to do. The dance floor at the GLBTA seemed like an excellent place to get a taste of what she wanted as her real career, and to get a reaction from a real audience, friendly though the membership was.

Her first number was a hard rock song with a very strong beat, and Angel really got into it, her feet twinkling over the floor as her breasts swung and her hips shimmied. It only lasted a few minutes and, when it was done, there were loud calls for "More!", especially from the straight or bisexual men. Kenny was one of the most enthusiastic. The next song selected by the man controlling the music was more of a bump and grind type, and Angel gave her best interpretation of a stripper on a stage, except that she remained fully clothed. It was also greeted with loud enthusiasm. The third and last was a slower rock number by the Beatles, and the sexy young T-girl put everything she had into it. By the time she was done, even some of the primarily gay men found themselves having erotic thoughts about Angel. Everyone congratulated her on her stellar performance, and some even suggested she should turn professional, which was just the kind of reaction the she had hoped for.

The dance resumed after that, and Angel was even more in demand as a partner. Kenny seemed to have something of an inside track for her attentions, and he made the most of it. When the dance was ending, and "Good Night, Sweetheart" emanated from the speakers, he claimed the privilege of the last dance. As they held each other closely, he brought up their conversation from earlier that evening.

"Okay, it's later. Are we ready to see about it yet?"

"See about what?"

"You told me you didn't want my hands in certain places, such as here," and he reached down and patted Angel's ass as he spoke. "I asked you what if we were in a more private place, and you said you would see later. Well? Is it later enough?"

Angel smiled at his proposition and, this time, she didn't complain about where his hand had just been. She had never learned to be coy, and the idea of sex with Kenny seemed like an excellent one, and something she would also enjoy, probably at least as much as he would. Angel hadn't done any fucking or anything else since her session with Lizzie's strapon the previous Friday, and her urges were strong. Kenny had a need also, and Angel felt his need as well as hers, because his cock was pressing against her through his pants and her dress. It didn't seem to be fully erect, but it could probably reach that state quite quickly, with the proper stimulation. She shifted her position slightly, so her pubic area pressed against his leg, letting him feel that her clit was in a similar state. Even so, she wanted to know more exactly what he wanted to do.

"What private place do you have in mind?"

"My flat."

That was alright with Angel. If Kenny had said something about the back seat of his automobile, or some other uncomfortable place, she would have rejected that idea and suggested her flat. "That sounds private enough," she responded.

A few seconds later, the song, the last dance of the evening, ended, but Angel and Kenny continued hugging each other on the dance floor for a few seconds longer. After saying their good nights to their friends, Kenny led her to the parking lot, where Angel was impressed by his big luxury car. Apparently, he was quite well off, she decided. That fact did not hold any great importance for her.

Her impression of his financial status was borne out when they arrived at the block of flats where he lived, and he parked in the basement garage. An elevator took them to the lobby, where the doorman greeted them, addressing Kenny by name, and pushed a button to signal for another elevator to transport them upstairs. On the ride up to his floor, they stood side by side, with their arms around each other, but were otherwise discreet. They were both aware of the surveillance camera, and didn't want to put on a show for any observers who might have been monitoring the lift. Once they were inside his flat, however, all restraints disappeared. Angel had accompanied him there because they wanted to have sex with each other. They were both well aware of that fact, and there would be no coy protestations.

They embraced warmly, their tongues greeting each other and Kenny's hands caressing Angel's curvy ass. While they were near the front entrance, they did their roaming over her dress, but they both knew his hands would soon be on her bare skin. When the kiss ended, they proceeded, each with an arm around the waist of the other, to his bedroom. Standing by the bed, they kissed again, their tongues entwining even more passionately, and Angel felt his hands fumbling with the zipper on the rear of her dress.

"Just a minute," she said, and reached back to open the clasp above the zipper. "Okay, now go ahead and unzip me." He was eager to do as she asked.

With her zipper all the way down, Angel pulled her arms from the sleeves of her dress letting the garment fall to around her flaring hips, where its own snugness held it in place. She was pleased with the way Kenny eyed her well-filled bra, and was aware that he could not be certain whether she wore padding, or had silicone implants, or was completely natural. Angel decided to tease the man a little before letting him find out, and she briefly turned her back to him.

"Unhook my bra," she instructed Kenny. After he had very gladly done so, Angel turned back so they were face to face again, smiling provocatively, with her hands holding the bra cups in place, with her dress still hanging from her hips.

She didn't make him wait very long, before flinging her arms out at her sides, including the hand that was holding her bra. Angel didn't announce "Tah-dah", but she might as well have. Kenny was captivated by the succulent breasts before him, and he could see there was nothing ersatz about them. This was especially obvious when she rolled her shoulders, causing the luscious globes to sway and dance. He eagerly reached out for them, and held one in either hand while he leaned forward and started licking her nipples. They were already erect from the sexual fun that Angel had been anticipating all evening with the burly, dark haired man. Kenny was anticipating the same activity, but he had a request he wanted to make first and, although his tongue was immensely enjoying itself by fondling Angel's nipples, he raised his head to make it.

"You are really beautiful, even more than I expected, Angel, and I am really looking forward to making love with you tonight. But there's something I want to do with you before we do anything else. I want us to take a shower together."

"A shower together?" This was a new idea to Angel, but she was not at all averse to it, and could see a lot of potential. "Sure. Sounds like fun."

It sounded like fun to Kenny too, but he had another reason, and he wanted to explain it to the woman who would be sharing the needle spray with him. "It's not that I think you're dirty or anything like that. I just always really love to eat a girl's pussy before doing anything else."

She understood fully then. Angel was aware that men and lesbians such as Lizzie often like to do that with a woman but, given the other function of her pussy, she would not have expected any man to want to press his tongue or his lips against her there. It would be a new sensation. Angel liked experiencing new sensations, and this one seemed to promise a lot of fun, so she was eager to take a shower with Kenny. She was also aware that there could be other benefits.

Angel pushed her dress the rest of the way down, picked it up from the floor and carefully hung it over the back of a handy chair. She had taken her shoes off at the door, so she sat on the same chair, removed her stockings and dropped them on the floor, leaving her clad in just her French knickers. Their front bulged with evidence of her arousal at the fun sex she expected to have that night and, she hoped, the next morning with Kenny.

Although he had been more interested in watching Angel removing her clothing, Kenny had also unbuttoned his shirt and tossed it on the floor. When she got up from the chair, he sat down and peeled off his socks, because he had also left his shoes at the front door. Wanting to match her level of nudity, he pulled his pants off and left them on top of his shirt. Clad only in boxer shorts, and displaying the same arousal as Angel, he took her hand and led her to the bathroom.

While waiting for the shower to warm, they embraced again, letting their tongues renew their own acquaintance. As Kenny's fingers slipped inside the waistband of Angel's knickers and started to pull them down, she unsnapped his boxers, and they fell to the floor, so he could kick them aside. Carefully working the elastic around her erect clit, Kenny pulled the silky garment down around Angel's knees and let it fall the rest of the way. She stepped out of the knickers and her right foot deposited it on top of his shorts. After one more kiss, tightly holding each other's naked bodies, they decided the water was warm enough and stepped into the shower.

The washing began with Angel scrubbing Kenny's muscular shoulders, and working down to his ass. She was a bit surprised at how toned and muscular he was, but she was not surprised at the scattered body hair on his back. When he had removed his shirt, she had noted the hirsuteness of his chest, which was also something she liked to see on a man. Knowing his intention of carefully washing the insides of her ass cheeks, she did the same for his, and ended by inserting her soapy finger into the hole, partly for fun and partly so he would do the same for her. Kenny chuckled, and then it was his turn to provide her with the same service.

The soft, smooth skin of Angel's back was a delight to Kenny's hands. She held her hair out of the way while he washed his way down toward the primary reason for being in the shower together. The soap he was using was very mild, having been bought just that day specifically to use on Angel, if and when she came to his flat. Her curvaceous ass was another delight. Kenny had told the truth about his reason for showering together but, as he knew he would, he was also enjoying her nakedness in there with him. After finishing her back and her hips and buttocks, Kenny was ready for the main purpose, and he wanted to do a really thorough job of it. He knelt behind her, and placed his hands on her lovely ass.

"Bend over and spread your cheeks," he instructed, and was delighted at the vision that met his eyes when she did.

Her skin there was creamy white and unblemished and surrounded a delicate pink rosebud, one of the most appealing things Kenny had ever seen. He rubbed soap into the washcloth and gently applied it to the area, especially the puckered part around the cute hole. Wondering if Angel felt as good back there as she looked, he lightly caressed her, and found her skin to be soft and smooth, an even greater treat to his fingers than it had been to his eyes. He was really anxious to get his tongue on the delightful place where his finger tips had just explored. And, as Angel had hoped, he inserted his soapy finger and fucked it in and out a few times.

After carefully rinsing the entire area of her pussy, Kenny washed Angel's legs and feet. The next place to wash was her front, and that was equally wonderful in its own way. Angel could have easily washed her own breasts, but Kenny expected it to be so much fun, he didn't want her to. The delightful globes felt just as good under running water as they had when they had been standing by the bed, and he took longer than he really needed to. He would have been willing to wash her clit and balls, but Angel took the wash cloth and soap from him and did it herself.

Anxious to get through with the shower and into bed, Angel quickly washed off Kenny's hairy chest, although she did take the time to kiss each of his nipples when she finished with them. She spent longer on his cock, fully erect by then, and impressive in its length and thickness. It looked as if it was bigger than that of George Parker, and she could see he was hung better than Lionel, but his erection was smaller than the strapon Lizzie had used on her. Angel expected to have Kenny's cock in her mouth during some of the cavorting they would be doing, and she knew it would be much better clean than otherwise. After washing and rinsing his balls, they were both clean and naked and, following some quick work with the big, fluffy towels, they were ready for bed, and what they would do for each other there.

During the brand new experience of having her pussy meticulously washed by a man, Angel had experienced some thrills that were well beyond her still rather limited sexual adventures. "If his soapy fingers had felt that good, how much better must his tongue be?" was her thought. She could hardly wait to find out and, after Kenny had prepared it by pulling back all the coverings except the clean fitted sheet, Angel eagerly climbed onto the bed and lay on her back. He was just as eager, and mounted the bed right behind her.

Her pussy wasn't the only part of her body that would be enjoying the attentions of Kenny's mouth, nor would Angel have wanted it to be. The first other part was her mouth, as the naked pair embraced, and pressed their lips together, letting the two tongues renew their acquaintance. He was a very aggressive kisser, and seemed to be an aggressive lover, just the kind of man Angel liked, especially when she was as eager and as sexually ready as she had become during the course of the evening.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Angel Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 234 milliseconds