• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Angel Ch. 08
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Angel Ch. 08

Amber began to bounce on Max's lap, using her legs as a springboard. Max helped, by keeping his hands firmly on her ass, helping her rise and fall on his tremendous cock. She held the back of his head, gripping his hair tightly. She moaned sweetly and her increasing wetness only fueled Max's passion.

He worked a finger into her ass, and although it was tight, he knew that it wasn't tight enough to take a cock. Pulsing in time with her bounces, he worked his finger up to the knuckle. While his wife to be was a hottie and ready to please Max in any way, she had strictly prohibited him for entering her anus. Max was always understanding of her wishes, but with Amber's ass lubed and ready to go, he wanted to shove his meat right into her brown hole. At least he can do it before he gets married.

One by one, the boys, Evan, Owen, Trey, Nic and Josh had been drawn closer to the chair like moths to flame. They knew that Max was the man of honor for this trip, but to know that they were all going to get a piece of Amber's hot ass was enough to make them restless. The closest, Owen, reached out and pinched one of Amber's nipples. His lips wrapped around the bud and sucked hard, drawing in tightly into his mouth. Amber moaned and leaned in his direction.

The others decided it was time to get into the action. Josh reached out and touched her ass, feeling the smoothness of it. Nic played with the brown ring of her ass hole and replaced Max's finger with 2 of his. Trey stood to the left of Max's chair and was deliberately stroking his penis. Amber saw this and reached for it with her hand. She pulled him close to be able to take it in her mouth.

Bobbing her head on his cock, Trey pulled her hair back to watch his dick disappear into her hot mouth. She expertly keeps rhythm with Max, ridding his cock almost feverishly. Max felt his release coming, but wanted to hold off until he could sink his dick into her ass.

"Who wants a go?" Max asked to his circle of friends.

Evan, the closest, raised his hand quickly. Easily switching positions, Amber led Evan to the couch and, like Max, straddled his cock. Before another guy had a chance, Max was at her back.

"If you don't mind Evan, I'd like to give it to her ass while she fucks you."

"Hey man," Evan said, seething between bounces of Amber's pussy, "What ever make you happy, as long as this bitch doesn't stop riding me."

Accepting that as affirmative, Max stood on the outside of Evans legs. He held his pussy soaked cock in his left hand and gently guided the tip into Amber's ass.

"Oh, you fucking stud!" Amber cried. "Stick it up my ass. I want to be filled with you boys by the time I leave."

Needing no more prodding, Max rammed the head and half the shaft into the tight opening. Amber screamed and grabbed Evan's chest.

"Oh fuck me!" She yelled.

Working his way in deeper, Max crammed his cock into the stripper. She began to move on her own, fucking both cocks at the same time.

"I...still...have...room...for...one...more..." She said breathily. Nic leapt from the far side on the couch and walked behind it to allow Amber to suck in his manhood. He rocked his hips back and forth, creating a friction that was hot and wet.

To the side, Josh and Trey were jacking off to the scene in front of them. They all knew that what happed in this room stayed here, and they were not afraid of being naked or sexual in each other's presence, although they were never sexual with each other. Moments later, Max arched his back and for the first time that night, released a load of cum into the whores ass. He stayed a second longer and then withdrew from his position. It was filled almost instantly by Trey, who was, it seemed, next in line.

Energetically Trey slammed into her, holding her shoulders for leverage as he assaulted her asshole. All the while, Amber moaned and verbally encouraged them to fuck her harder. It seemed almost at once that Evan and Trey came inside Amber, each almost feeling the release of the other. Amber waited a second.

"Okay, that's 3 down and 3 to go." Amber said after being released from the clutches of Evan and Trey. "Who's next?" Josh and Owen stepped forward after contemplating their course of action. It was decided that Josh would fuck her from the back while Amber sucked Owen off. Owen took position on the couch while Amber stood and turned around and got down on all fours. Josh was right behind her, prepping her pussy with his fingers.

When he was ready, Josh slid his cock into Amber's pussy and even if it seemed a little loose, it settled around his thick cock within a few strokes. His thrusts into her set up the motion of her mouth around Owens dick, which was almost being swallowed by the talented Amber. Owen placed his hand on her head, feeling the back of her throat. Josh slapped her ass and watched as the meat jiggled perfectly.

Josh held onto her with his right hand and began to work his thumb into her ass hole, which was still leaking cum from his friends. He twirled it around and once in awhile plunged it in. The sensation was driving Amber crazy, and she was so close to cumming.

"God, who ever is back there, please fuck me harder. I am gonna cum and I'm going to do it all over your cock!" Amber cried out before returning her attention to the prick in front of her. Owen was grateful because he could feel his balls start to swell and the feeling of cumming was sneaking up on him. In a few more lustful sucks, he had reached the point of no return. Rather than have the bitch swallow his jiz, he wanted to see it splattered all over her face. He jerked the cock from her warm mouth the instant the white cream began to squirt.

"Fuck!" Owen cried, watching the cum splash over her mouth and chin. Amber licked what she could with her mouth and the rest she smeared with her hand. Now able to concentrate on her own orgasm, she pressed back into Josh and repeated her commands to fuck harder and deeper. Josh, filling her over and over again, pumped harder, listening to Amber squeal like a kettle. He felt her vagina muscles contract around his organ, which sent him over the edge. He pulled out to allow his cum to squirt and dribble down her creamy ass.

Relived finally, Josh stood from his position on the floor to allow Nic a go. By now, Max had regained his full raging erection, and was teasing Amber's face with the length. Easing away from the group fuck feast, he slid into the bedroom to retrieve his lounge pants and a t-shirt. He knew the night wasn't over, but he needed a cigarette after that.

He quietly slid out of the hotel room and waited patiently for the elevator, tapping the cig on the lighter, packing the tobacco hard. Once he made it outside, a rush of cool air felt good against his skin. Taking the first drag, he closed his eyes and then slowly exhaled.

A car horn caught his attention to the right and Josh could see a Mercedes parked just out from under a street lamp. For a moment he thought he would have to stage a rescue to a hopefully cute girl, but he saw the 2 figures in the front seat turn to one when the person in the passenger seat disappeared. Josh blinked and then laughed when he realized that the passenger was obviously giving her boyfriend or husband a blowjob.

It didn't make sense to Josh that a woman would do this out in the street when, by judging from the car, the man could afford to stay at the hotel that his back was to. Until it dawned on Josh that it probably wasn't the mans girlfriend or wife, but a mistress or at worst, a woman like the one the boys had upstairs. He laughed to himself and hoped that the man was at least enjoying the favors of a local Baltimore hooker as much as he had just been.

Before Josh finished his cigarette and mashed it out into the sidewalk, the passenger door opened and the overhead light came on. Josh, trying to be nonchalant about peeping on the man and his cocksucker, turned to go into the building. He stopped though, and looked back at the parked car. He was curious to know what this man had paid for. He hopped that she was at least as good looking as Amber was.

When the passenger finally got out of the car she tucked the bills she had just made into her bra. Josh could make out the figure and made her out to be very attractive indeed. What caught his eye the most though was the way she stood to straiten her skirt. And the way she flipped her hair. And the way she lit the cigarette she was now holding. It reminded him of someone.

Angel.

Josh for a second couldn't believe what he was seeing. Was it true? No, it couldn't be he thought. But yes, as she walked towards the hotel Josh could make out Angel's distinct features and posture. He had just witnessed Angel, a Baltimore hooker, giving a man a blowjob in a car for a quick 20 bucks. With anger and with a fear of being discovered by her, Josh quickly turned and entered the hotel, making a beeline for the elevator.

Josh was going to have to put a stop to this. And Brian was the one who was going to help him.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Angel Ch. 08
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds