Angel, Devil, Phantom, Fool.

A look passed over the other man's face that made me think he recognized my Phantom and vise versa, but neither man called the other out, which I presumed was a rule of etiquette here. "No, sir. My apologies, Miss," he said humbly.

"Sorry about that, Angel," he muttered as we walked back to our seats. "Some men don't know how to keep their hands to themselves."

When we sat back down, I noticed that Blackbeard had bowed out of the game and was leaving the room with his date.

Whatever prestige or reputation Erik had that made him that intimidating piqued my interest, but I decided not to ask him anything more personal than he asked me. It was like the opposite of a first date- all sexual larking and no serious conversation. And considering how awkward the handful of first dates I've had in my life had felt, maybe I'd just been going about it the wrong way.

Our physical attraction and sensual affection seemed so pure compared to those perfunctory introductions filled with half-truths and outright lies. We didn't have to construct a facade for ourselves to impress the other because we were already wearing one. Oscar Wilde really was right- give a man a mask, and he'll show you his cock. Something like that.

***

As the game continued, we resumed making out while others observed and watching others while they did the same. After a couple more rounds passed, Erik suggested we relinquish our spots.

"But you didn't get to take a turn," I protested.

"I know, but I'll get to do plenty of spinning and kissing in the next game I have in mind."

"Oh, well then. Let's go play it."

On our way out, a clown presented me with a pin shaped like a wine bottle that spun in a circle. I wanted to know what game we were about to play, but I liked the element of surprise too much to ask and Erik didn't say. The sign in front said 'Blind Man's Muff', and the jester at the entry said another round was about to begin but there was only room for a female. We turned to go but the man about to play spoke up.

"I don't mind sitting out. Why don't you go ahead of me."

"Oh, that's not necessary," Erik said smoothly.

"Please, Sir, I insist." He said, moving aside so Erik could take his place. Did he know my Phantom too?

"Thank you, that's very kind. Angel- do you still want to play?"

"Yes- I'd be delighted."

"I plan on it..."

When we entered the game room I was greeted with the sight of my most daring venture so far- four bondage swings arranged around a spinning chair. The other woman began situating themselves in the padded seats but I was looking at my swing like it was electrified.

"I take it you've never been in one of these before?"

"No," I whispered. "But I'll give it a go."

"That's my girl."

When I'd stripped down to my bustier mini-dress and stockings, Erik held the swing still while I got on, then placed my feet in the stirrups one by one. The other girls seemed to have no qualms about being on display in such a vulnerable position, or ashamed of their naked sex and sexuality. I was trembling with nerves.

"Relax, sweetheart," he instructed me gently. "You're beautiful all over- especially down there..." He ran the back of his fingertips along my inner thighs and over my spread pussy reassuringly.

With every girl now situated in a swing, it was time for Erik to sit down. Funnily enough, I wasn't worried that my Phantom was going to share an intimate moment with three other women. In fact, I hoped he was a cunnilingus genius so they'd know what they were missing out on. And what I'd be getting more of later.

First, there was the tasting round. After being blindfolded, Erik was spun around several times to disorient him and once he'd stopped, he was taken to the girl to my left, who they announced as Girl Number One. Her pussy was trimmed like mine to a landing strip, though she didn't have a springy puff above her slit.

"Oooohhh, fuck yes..." she moaned as Erik began feasting on her open pussy. He too was making noises of enjoyment as he sucked and slurped, licked and lashed.

I'd only had one man go down on me before and it wasn't pleasant for either one of us, apparently. He'd made it seem like eating a woman out was a dirty chore. Erik, however, looked like he couldn't get enough. The other two women were touching themselves while they watched him work and I found myself dying to do the same thing.

When the time was up, he was turned clockwise towards Girl Number Two, who was fully waxed and perfectly smooth. Erik began lavishing her labia with as much finesse as he had with the first while she moaned theatrically like a porn star. She twisted her nipples and ground against his face to give everyone a show. Towards the end of her minute, these staged sounds had given way to real whimpers; and my hand was between my legs petting my own needy cunt the whole time.

Girl Number Three was waxed as well, though her pussy-lips were thicker, and Erik's dived in without hesitation. As the woman's breathy cries mixed with the sound of his tongue churning her cream, I felt my own juices dripping in anticipation.

Finally, it was my turn. Girl Number Four. I gasped at the mere feel of his hot breath blowing over my mound. Erik chuckled briefly, and I wondered if he knew it was me. But then his tongue made contact with my slippery folds and my mind went completely blank. I thought I'd be too worried about the other people in the room watching to really enjoy myself, but suspended there with Erik's head between my legs, tongue dipped inside me, there was no one but us; nothing but bliss washing over me.

All too soon, tasting time was over and the guessing rounds began. Once more, Erik was placed in the center and spun around to disorient him. Then he was brought in front of Girl Number Three and given twenty seconds to guess who she was.

"Hmm," Erik mused. "This one is waxed, so it's either two or three... Girl Number Three," he decided.

The jester and the spectators in the room applauded.

"Excellent. Now for round two!"

And Erik was spun around again.

This time, he tasted Girl Number One, followed by Girl Number Three again. Erik correctly identified both girls in order and it was on to round three. This time, I was the first to be tasted, and I slid my hands under his cowl to hold on to his luxurious hair. Before moving on, he gave me a kiss on my inner thigh as if to let me know he knew it was me. Girl Number One was next, followed by Three and Two. Once again, Erik guessed all of them correctly.

Then it was the fourth round. By this time, the pressure building inside of me to cum was more powerful than I'd felt in a long time. I had to stop masturbating several times so I wouldn't go teetering off the edge. I began to crave more than just his mouth or tongue. I wanted his cock. I wanted him to fuck me in that swing so badly that I was tempted to beg for it. Surely no one here would mind...

Erik got less time to taste or guess as every round he had to guess one more muff than the round before. He made it through seven before he guessed incorrectly. After the jester removed his blindfold for him, Erik came and helped me out of the swing. I was more than a little wobbly, so he told me to lean on him until I felt steadier.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, thank you. You were... That was..."

"I'm glad you liked it," he said grinning. "Do you want a taste?"

I nodded, and Erik kissed me with his cunt-flavored mouth.

***

Before we departed, Erik was given a prize bag and I got another pin- a comedy mask with a blindfold over its eyes. On our way out, I nearly ran into none other than the Devil herself- Whitney Everett. Her hair and makeup were mussed, her breasts were muffin-topping out so much that her areolas were visible and there were several white crusty spots on her Prada gown. Her date's shirt was gaping open and I could see by the steel grey wires on his muscular chest that he was a good deal older than I'd suspected.

When she realized it was me, a look of surprise dawned on her face. "Wow! You're still here..." Whitney's eyes darted over to my Phantom and her surprise only seemed to increase. "And you made a friend."

"Yes, thankfully I did. It helped to have at least one friend at a party full of strangers," I said with sugary-sweet voice.

"Oh, please, don't take it personally- it's a tradition to invite someone without telling them what the party's going to be like."

"And then ditch them?"

Whitney sneered. "What- did you expect me to babysit you the whole time?"

"No, but I didn't expect to be the brunt of your April Fools' joke."

"Lighten up! You act like I pulled some cruel prank on you. I invited you to one of the hottest parties in town- some girls would kill to go to a thing like this. I even bought your mask cause I knew you wouldn't be able to afford one otherwise. You should be thanking me."

"You're so fucking full of yourself- you only bought my mask so I'd finish our project. You didn't think I'd really enjoy this party at all, did you?"

"I figured you might if you loosened up your chastity belt. And apparently, I was right."

"You know, when I first met you I thought you were perfect. I thought you were everything I wanted to be. But now I see you're nothing more than a manipulative, attention-seeking whore!"

As soon as I the words came out of my mouth, I regretted them. They were petty and cruel and true and if I could have taken them back, I would have.

Whitney's date was trying to hold her back, urging her to let it go, but she lunged towards me with fire in her eyes. Fortunately someone was there to step between us. It was the Emcee Fool from the Hoedown.

"Ladies, ladies- fighting is strictly against the rules, no matter how many clothes you rip off each other! If, however, there's a score you'd like to settle, may I suggest the Sybian Showdown?"

"The what showdown?" My question earned a good deal of laughter, especially from Whitney.

"It wouldn't be much of a battle."

"We could give the other young lady a handicap. If she'd like to play that is..."

I didn't know what a 'Sybian' was, but I could only assume that the game would mean being in the spotlight, performing some sort of sex act for all to see and hear.

"Can I at least find out what a Sybian is first?" I squeaked. And the Fool threw his head back laughing.

"This girl has moxie. Yes, let's show this young lady what a Sybian is- shall we?"

***

The four of us and several onlookers who'd witnessed our exchange followed the Fool to the game room where our battle was to take place. Once inside, I saw what I could only assume was a Sybian. Or rather a pair of them set up side-by-side. They reminded me of those bucking bronco rides minus the bull's head, since they'd both had been painted to resemble a Jersey cow wearing a saddle. The main difference, however, was that each of those saddles had a dildo poking out of them.

"You don't have to do this," Erik whispered in my ear.

"I know. But I'll do it anyway," I said to him, the Fool, and most of all, to Whitney.

A pair of cowgirls were about to go, but the Fool called out for them to stop. "Excuse me, ladies, but I must insist that you wait a little longer to take your turn because we have a very special showdown on our hands."

Everyone in the room directed their attention towards us and suddenly I wanted to sink into the floor. But thankfully Erik was there holding me up.

"For the first time ever, we have a First-time Fool challenging her Invitor. It's Angel versus Devil! Naughty versus Nice! Only the Sybian can decide who gets to reign in Paradise!"

The game was easy enough to understand- the vibration speed was gradually increased and whoever could stay on the longest won. I was allowed to use a smaller attachment than Whitney's, which was closer to the size of my Phantom's gorgeous cock. In fact, to give myself courage, I thought of this as a way to prepare myself for Erik to have his way with me. Which I prayed he'd want to do afterward.

"I can't tell you how much this turns me on, Angel, knowing I'm about to get to watch you cum. I'll be thinking about you riding me the whole time," he crooned softly, then gave me a good luck kiss.

"Your steeds have been readied, ladies. Are you ready to mount them?"

We both nodded and approached our respective Sybians. I could hear people around us whispering to one another about who they thought would win and who they'd like to fuck the most. But I wasn't thinking about them watching me as I straddled my Sybian- or even Whitney, who'd stripped completely to show off her flawless body: I thought about Erik witnessing my pleasure. And when I positioned the silicone cock at my entrance, I imagined it was his, about to give it to me.

My cunt was so drenched already that I had no problem taking it inside, and was soon situated with my labia flush against the saddle. The feeling of finally being penetrated at last was enough to make me cry out and grab hold of the padded support in front of me. When I looked back up at Erik, he was undoing his fly to release his erection, and I lifted my skirt so he could have a view of my pussy.

"Ladies, get ready to start your engines!" the Fool called out, standing between us now. Then he held up a bicycle horn and honked it three times in a row. On the third 'honk', a Harlequin turned on both of our Sybians at the same time.

The vibrations were more intense than I'd expected and I released a breathy "Oh fuck!" and doubled over. I found that leaning forward only increased the pressure on my clit. "Mmm, unnggg, oh my fucking god," I said in something akin to a pained laugh. It felt so good it almost hurt, like I knew something inside me was about to break and let forth a floodgate of orgasms.

I wanted to take my breasts out not only for Erik to see, but so I could touch them. They felt so full and sensitive. The only thing I could do to relieve them was to roll my nipples between my thumb and forefinger; gently at first, then more roughly, until my areolas were puckered all over around their stiff peaks.

I flattened my palms and splayed my fingers on the bolstered base to give me more leverage as I rode my Sybian. I felt myself reaching a climax already and knew I should pace myself, but I couldn't help but race towards it.

Whitney was fucking hers like a pro, moaning passionately, without restraint. I kept trying to stifle or censor myself, though the higher the speed got, the harder it was not to cry out. Or cry. Especially the first time I came.

I wasn't ready for how strong it would feel, how I would feel it from deep in my core to the surface of my skin. My pussy clenched around the dildo, then my insides seem to spasm, sending waves of pleasure all the way down to my clit, which felt like it was swelling, emerging from its hood as it bloomed.

When I glanced back up at Erik, he was stroking his cock firmly with the rhythm of my own rocking motion. Knowing that he was getting off on watching me get off, I began lifting and lowering myself on my Sybian like a lover. I leaned back on my hands until I felt its crested tip rasp against that tender spot inside. Another orgasm crashed, even more exquisite than before, and I let myself drown in its current.

The vibration speed was ramped up even more. By this time, Whitney had encouraged several guys to gather around her and had a cock in each hand and one in her mouth while a couple of other men jerked off. She proceeded to let each of them cum either in or on her. For some reason, watching their ropes of jizz shoot into her mouth or splash her in the face or drizzle down her tits make me orgasm so hard that I saw stars.

Soon we were both leveled up to the highest speed. I could tell that Whitey had cum loudly several times herself, but she showed no signs of stopping. But I knew I was reaching my limit. I couldn't even look at Erik because I knew my face was contorted and misted with sweat. Another climax was gathering force, and when it broke with earth-shattering force, I felt a hot flood gush from my cunt.

Unable to take it anymore, I raised up off the dildo and rolled off to the side.

"Oh fuck!" I panted, squeezing my legs together.

Erik came over and pulled me up into his arms. "That was so hot, Angel. I don't know if I've ever seen a woman cum so hard..."

"It looks like we have a winner," the Fool declared after Whitney had stayed on a minute longer.

"I almost forgot we were competing," I mumbled to Erik. Though the competition barely mattered to me now.

"And the lady's prize is admittance to Paradise with whomever she chooses," he said, gesturing to the available men and women in the room. "Provided they accept, of course."

"How many can I choose?" Whitney asked playfully.

"Oh ho, greedy girl. Only as many as you can handle..."

"Actually, I'm mainly interested in handling him," and she pointed directly at my Phantom.

There was a low murmur in the crowd and even the Fool looked a little shocked.

"Oh my, we really do have a devil on our hands! Well, Sir, do you accept?"

I smirked, waiting for Erik to reject Whitney in front of everyone.

"Yes," he stated unequivocally.

Several people actually gasped and Whitney looked pleased as punch. I let Erik's arm slip away as he left my side. Shock quickly gave way to shame. Of course he'd pick Whitney over me, having seen how perfect her body was and learning what a poor pathetic loser I was.

Erik whispered something in the Fool's ear, who nodded before announcing, "Well then, I'll lead the way!" And they proceeded out of the room.

A few people actually tried to console me, but I didn't say anything- just grabbed my cape and bustle with shaking hands. I stalked out the door a moment later and made my way towards the exit, but someone called after me.

"Miss, you forgot your pin."

"Stuff your stupid pins!"

"That's not very nice to say, Angel!"

I spun around. It was Erik.

"What happened- lose your way?"

"Not quite. I asked a few of the clowns to play an April Fools' joke on your frenemy back there."

I sniffled, not believing my ears. "Really? What?"

"Well, she stopped by a powder room to freshen up and when she comes out they're going to play a little prank on her called Clown Bukakke."

"Um... what's Clown Bukkake?"

But before he could reply, I heard a commotion break out and we hurried to the source. It was Whitney, shrieking and cursing. When she stalked by, Whitney bore all the evidence of having been doused in soda water, hit with cream pies, sprinkled with confetti and glitter bombed.

Several clowns followed not far behind, hooting and chanting, "April Fool! April Fool!"

"That, my dear, is Clown Bukkake."

I was so pleased with his artful deception that I threw my arms around him and gave him a kiss. "I'm ready for you to pin me now," I whispered in his ear.

"Hmm, that makes two of us." After affixing a miniature Sybian on me, Erik said, "There's one more thing I'd like to do with you tonight, Angel."

"And what's that?"

"I'd like to take you to Paradise."

I knew he meant the room, as well as a utopia of pleasures.

"Is it a game?"

"No game, we make all the rules."

I accepted without hesitation.

***

Paradise was a sumptuous den, every surface soft and fine, from the plush carpeting to the fur textured walls. In the middle of the room was a round bed covered in silks sheets and everywhere I looked was some sort of sex toy or piece of furniture clearly designed for fucking in certain positions. Every other room had been altered and staged, but this one felt like it had been specially created.

"This is beautiful..."

"You're beautiful... and sexy."

Erik came up and kissed me, wrapping his arm around me and cupping my face in his hand. I had my arm around his neck and wanted to stroke his right cheek but it was covered by his mask.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds