• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Angel of Retribution Ch. 00-05

Angel of Retribution Ch. 00-05

1234567

I'm going to be honest...I was not going to upload Angel of Retribution (AOR), but since I have ALLOT of work to do on The Witch and the Dragon, I figured, let me give my readers something to munch on while I work on W&D. I'll release AOR in four parts because its 406 pages long. This first part is the prologue to chapter five.

So now the WARNING: Some of you find sexual situations involving more than two people distasteful. This story has a scene where the main male character, Remien Fyre, participates in a sexual act with the main characters from the previous book, Devon and Angel. So if that's going to get your panties in a twist, read my other stories while W&D comes out again a few weeks from now.

I love all my characters, but must admit, that Remien and Davariel are my favorites... because they're bad-boys (but sweethearts too).

So, if you're expecting an upright, all-around good, honest dude, you're in for a big disappointment. Remi is off the wall crazy (if you did not get that picture from the previous book). He has sensory issues-his nerve endings process pain as pleasure. He is not submissive, but being dominated sexually trips his switch big time! He has a good heart, but likes to stick his nose where he shouldn't. Remi is not a perfect man, but he's sexy as hell, funny as all get-out, absolutely nuts, and has a good heart. As for Seth, Remi does NOT dislike Seth. He loves Seth, even though they fight like an old married couple. Seth is a bit uptight, and Remi just loves to press his buttons (all the ones that piss the weretigre off, lol).

Anyway, I hope you enjoy AOR, grow to love Remi as much as I do, and not be too hard on my crimson-haired baby (who I ADORE). Rowie is one cool chick too. If I had to pick an actress to play Rowie's role in the movie version of AOR, it would be Kate Beckinsale, from Underworld. That's who I kept visualizing as I wrote her.

The prologue starts out during that period BEFORE the Alpha Angels were frozen in the suspended animation orbs. I wanted to show the very first time Remien Fyre came aboard Alpha 7 and saw Rowie for the first time. And then the subsequent chapter or two, overlap from Dark Prince, when they were looking for Devon on Megdoluc. Remember- when Remi's dragon roar kept sounding out, and when Dev found him sobbing over a puddle of Rowie's blood?

Anyway, that's it for now. Please vote and especially leave a comment. Comments to a writer are like applause to a musician. Thank You...

LH

Prologue

Rowie raised her holo-sword and swung at Zak with everything she had. He kicked out at her, but she teleported away, right behind him, thrusting her sword toward his back. He anticipated her moved and slashed toward her neck. Had she not reared back, he would have beheaded her. She grinned, and then ducked when he tried to knock out her teeth with a backward sweep of his size fifteen boot.

Shit.

Zak had been a spectacular lay once upon a time. They'd both gotten drunk and did the unthinkable... fucked. She loved Zak to pieces and he loved her too. They were just both too dominant to be together. He'd taken her ass and when she asked for the same, he balked. Asshole. His dick had been hell to take too.

She kicked out and then slashed toward his rippled belly. He did a somersault over her, thrusting down to split her in two. She teleported herself out in time, only his thick, golden braid smacked her in the face. He did manage to slice through the strap to her bustier, setting one of her breasts free.

Zak gaped at her breast, giving her the perfect opportunity to thrust her holo-sword through his gut. The six-foot-seven weredragon flinched, sapphire eyes wide in shock.

"Game-over, Blondie," she panted.

His face fell in shame, massive chest heaving from the half hour long battle they'd waged.

She turned and walked over to the real Zak, across the training hall. He met her half way and hugged her in his massive arms. Rowie's feet left the training mat. His body was wet with healthy sweat, and hotter than a normal humanoid male. Rowie smiled, breathing in his scent—pure sunshine.

"Beat me again," he sighed setting her down. "I don't know why the heck Luke and Dev keep me on as an Alpha Angel. I suck at this."

"Hey, Goliath," she gave his arm a playful slug, "you had me going for a moment there."

His eyes went to her exposed breast. "I haven't had sex in over a day now. That" he pointed a finger to her boob "distracted me."

She put her hands on her hips and looked at her bare breast with a smile. "This little old thing, Zak?"

An arm wrapped around Rowie's shoulder. Lucien, her second in command, stepped up next to her, "All's fair in love and war, Zachariel."

She waved her hand over her broken training uniform, mending the strap with her telekinetic power. When she looked back up, Lucien's almond-shaped, pale blue eyes were still glued to her breasts. Her heart sped up. He licked his lips and looked back up into her eyes, one brow slightly lifted. He was gorgeous, a thousand shades of gold streaked his long hair, but he wasn't her type either. Lucien, as well as Zak, like being on the same side of the whip as she.

Lucien grinned.

"No way, Goldie-locks," she smirked tossing his hand off her shoulders. He was such a relentless tease, but too much of a male whore for her tastes.

Of course, Zak was actually more of a whore than Lucien, and she'd bedded him. That they'd been drunk was only an excuse for seeking relief out of an available fuckable body.

She slid Lucien a sideways glance. He was still looking at her, thumbs hooked into the belt loops of his black training pants. His bare chest gleamed with a fine sheen of sweat, and one little drop rolled lazily between chiseled pecs to pause just above his washboard abs.

Fuckable body.

Rowie took a deep breath and turned away. He'd have her on her knees servicing him in the bat of an eyelash.

But the sex would be phenomenal.

She shook her head. "No. Not Luke. He's too much of a Dom."

Behind her, she heard Lucien chuckle.

Rowie sighed, unsure why she was being so fussy anyway. She hadn't been laid in almost a year, unless she counted her playtime with her favorite vibrator. It wasn't the same as an eager male writhing and pounding into her in frantic lust—or tied down tight with me riding his cock. No. The prospects for a good fuck seemed non-existent living aboard Alpha 7.

The Edenian council disapproved the notion of Master Guardians visiting any planets in the solar system—fuckers—and she was loath to picking up strangers in galactic bars. The last time she did that, the gorgeous hunk turned out to be a Merulian male, a virgin. Talk about deflowering, the tip of his untried cock looked like a big rosebud. From what she knew of that particular species of Merulian, because there were a few of them, the first time they push into a female, the petals surrounding the head of their cock unfurls, and withers away. The stunning Merulian was dripping with precum, a sure sign that he was in full heat, and ready to become impregnated.

It hadn't been easy, with him on his knees kissing her with rapt adoration, but she walked away from that—actually, run was more like what she did, despite his tears.

The last thing she needed was some Merulian parent storming into Alpha 7 and accusing her of knocking up their innocent son.

Looking around, the only other male aboard Alpha 7 was seventeen year-old Sethaliel. She smiled with maternal pride. He fought three level-eleven demons in the holo-training program Lucien had set up for him. His silvery tresses flowed with every slash and thrust of his swords, while his golden skin gleamed with healthy sweat over nicely formed sinews. Seth wasn't her son, but having raised him since he was eight years old, made him her child in her heart. Seth belonged to all of them. He'd grown into a handsome young man. Gorgeous as he was, she'd never approach him in a sexual way. That would be weird and icky.

She sighed. That only left Devon, her commander, who was running an errand on Earth.

Devon was the personification of male beauty. With raven hair down to the middle of his back, and bioluminescent blue eyes, his skin was inhumanly white...perfect for bearing her marks. He was even a sexual submissive. Unfortunately, he had a demon of a girlfriend everyone aboard Alpha 7 hated. Rowie enjoyed giving her lovers a little playful flogging or spanking, but Lilique was cruel and hateful toward Devon. Rowie had lost the hope of snapping him up four years ago.

A wave of loneliness hit her. Would she ever find the perfect man? What hope did she have? She was a misfit from Earth, fathered by a vampire, no less, so she carried the VMP145 virus and all its complications. She wasn't a full vampire, but she could inadvertently infect most humanoids. Weres, she found, were immune to the virus, like Zak, who was a weredragon. Even Devon's blood had alien DNA

Rowie felt Devon's presence coming into Alpha 7... along with another.

"Another dragon," Annie smiled sauntering over to her.

Rowie looked at her. "Dragon?"

Annie wiped the sweat off her pretty, caramel-colored skin, her grin growing wider, and her golden eyes gleaming. "They didn't tell you? Dev went to get us another dragon. Not gold, like Zak. This one's a red I heard. A half-breed. His momma's human. Pleasure worker. "Rowie turned wide eyes toward her. Annie only shrugged and continued, "She tried to do right by him, but he was getting out of control. You know how it is for weres on Earth."

Rowie scowled, knowing all too well.

Annie stood as Devon's essence became stronger. He teleported into the training hall, and approached them with a grin on his face, his bioluminescent blue eyes brighter than usual. Rowie also stood and adjusted the belt on her uniform before following Annie and the others crowding around Devon and the newest Alpha 7 Angel.

Rowie couldn't help but gape. His hair was a shade of red so intense it reminded her of fresh blood. Cut into shaggy layers, it spilled down to the middle of his back, making him look like a gothic rock star.

Rowie crossed her arms over her breasts and looked him over thoroughly.

So, this is the half-breed—she mused, cocking a brow. He didn't look half anything. No. He looked totally hot. She wished she could get a better look at his face, but he kept his head down, his lower lip, pierced with snakebite silver hoops, protruding in a scowl.

The were obviously didn't want to be there. Too bad—she thought, pursing her lips as her eyes continued to peruse the cutie. He certainly was an eyeful.

Remien Fyre—that's what Devon said his name was as he introduced him around.

Remien was lean, but rippling with sleek muscles his open black leather vest displayed nicely. Tribal tattoos adorned his biceps, with more intricate scrollwork down his forearms and wrists, to his hands. Another tattoo, in the shape of a sword started just above his navel and dipped into his indecently low jeans. A black leather belt along with a few chains draped his slim hips, and holes covered the legs of his well-worn jeans, showing peeks of smooth flesh. Metal tipped his black boots to match the dragon shaped belt buckle cinched at his hips.

When Devon introduced Lucien, Seth, and Zak to him, he only gave a curt nod, barely raising his eyes. Rowie squinted to see if she could see their color, but it was only when he introduced Annie that she saw the flash of green-gold. His scowl lessened, and he even stuck out his hand. Annie smiled, and then giggled when he held her hand a little longer than necessary, letting his eyes go over her. His lips began to spread into a wicked smile. Bringing Annie's hand up to his lips, Rowie's brows shot up when Remi proceeded to run his tongue across her knuckles, emitting a lusty growl.

A chorus of gasps went around the training room.

"Yummy," the weredragon said in a deep voice that sent a shiver of awareness shooting through Rowie's sex-starved body.

Annie remained mute and gaping. She looked ready to melt into a puddle of lust.

Devon cleared his throat. "And this is Rowie," he continued gesturing to her.

Remien's head turned, and the flirtatious smirk he wore disappeared. Those green eyes, rimmed with black, widened. He bit his lip and approached her, his gait slow and seductive, eyes going down every inch of her, heating up even more on the return trip. By the time the weredragon stood in front of her, her face was as red as his hair. The tip of his pink tongue came out to wet his lips. She saw the gleam of another piercing and her fertile mind ran rampant with all the naughty things he could do with that piercing. God-almighty. What else did this wicked boy have pierced? Her eyes dropped down to the luscious bulge in his jeans.

"Has anyone ever told you," his voice was like an angel's--soft, sweet-- drawing her dreamy gaze to his, "You've got nice tits."

Rowie gasped. Of all things he could have said to her... her tits? What kind of shitty thing was that to say to a girl the first time you meet her? Did she fucking hear the bastard right? "What?"

He smiled now, looking quite proud of himself. "I never give out compliments, but you've got really sweet boobs." His eyes dropped down to said boobs.

Geez. What powers did this idiot have? Was he ogling her boobs right now with x-ray vision? She looked at Devon, whose face was beet-red as he stared opened mouthed at his newest angel.

"Thank you," Remien said matter-of-factly drawing her bewildered gaze back to his.

What-the..."Huh?"

He cocked his head to the side, his eyes narrowing slightly. "You're supposed to say thank you."

Rowie clenched her fists at her sides. "Thank you?" she scoffed in indignation.

Remien turned to Devon, "Is she...?" The were-dragon tapped his head, and then turned back to her with an evil smile. "Because I don't care if she is. I still wanna fuck her."

Rearing back, she slapped him as hard as she could. "Conceited prick."

His eyes went liquid. "Oh, yeah. I'm definitely in love," he sighed.

Chapter One

Haddasha was a few eons old, practically new, according to the vamps that owned it, who were much older. Made of ancient stone, the enormous, gothic castle was the place to see and be seen in that sector of the galaxy. Aliens from all sectors congregated there, vying for entrance into the popular nightclub, but only celebrities and royalty gained entrance.

Through the sea of writhing beings dancing to the beat of the music, Remien watched the girls wrestle over a tube of Liquid-X. Angel had stomped off in a huff because... Oh, hell—what did he know? He only had eyes for Rowie... gorgeous, sexy...

Remien. Get Devon—Rowie shrieked telepathically.

He rolled his eyes. His commander's crazy new girlfriend was about to ingest an aphrodisiac that would make her hornier than a blind tibbit in heat. She'd hump whatever was near, and at the moment, Rowie was the closest fuckable body to her.

Remi growled and adjusted his cock, stuffed into his suddenly too tight leather pants. "Rowie," he sighed.

Gleaming black spirals poured down her back; such a sexy contrast against her creamy skin and ruby tinted full lips. He imagined himself rubbing those silky curls against his thighs as she wrapped those pretty lips around his shaft. He growled louder, feeling his inner beast itch beneath his human skin. Even the dragon within him demanded he claim her as theirs.

Tonight she wore a tight, black, leather halter dress that fit her pretty curves like a second skin.

Very fuckable—his eyes narrowed as he grinned.

Remi. Rowie shot him a desperate look over her shoulder.

Angel almost managed to toss the tube of liquid into her mouth. Some of it splashed on Row, and they were beginning to draw interested stares.

"Shit," Remien hissed when a fallen reaper opened his black wings and began heading toward them with a lusty grin on his pretty face. Eriel.

"Fuck," he muttered. "Not that slutty fallen reaper."

The loud club music thumped through the soles of his black boots as he sprinted up on the pedestal of the Alpha 7 Angels' VIP area. Reaching out, he tapped Devon on his shoulder. His commander turned, his weird eyes aglow in the dark interior of the gothic nightclub. "Dev, crap, I think you'd better get to Angel."

Remien had just turned to gesture to the two girls when he saw Rowie—his Rowie—twist away from Angel and down the tube of Liquid-X.

He sucked in his breath—oh, hell-no.

Remi shoved everyone out of the way, swimming through throngs of scaled, winged, and tentacled beings. Aliens hissed and cursed at his rude behavior, but he didn't care.

He reached Rowie just as her essence bloomed and heated up. The sweetness of her scent washed over him, his sensitive weredragon's nose picking up the change instantly. Her blood lust—Rowie's vampiric side had awakened.

Oopsie.

He gripped her arms and stared into her bottomless, black eyes, seeing wild desperation slam into them. She took a gulp of air, her fangs elongating and the scent of her arousal growing sharper.

Remien felt Eriel before he even saw him. Angry heat shot through his body, his gums tingling as his teeth grew pointed. When he looked up to snarl at the reaper, he knew his eyes had changed too, the pupils and irises widening to block out the white.

"Back-off," he snarled. "Mine."

The beautiful Seraph pouted, tucking his black wings against his back with a sniff.

"Rem," Devon began next to him, worry lacing his deep voice.

"Don't worry about us," Remien blurted pulling Rowie into his long overcoat, before she darted away from him. "Just get Angel out of here," he tossed over his shoulder and then teleported himself with Rowie to his transport pod.

Once inside the Viper, she snapped out of her initial shock and snarled at him.

"Asshole. Let me go."

He smirked in amusement, her sharp little fangs trying to nip him through his leather overcoat even while she pressed her delectable ass against his groin. He wrapped his arms around her tighter. This was his big moment.

For the past year, they'd played a very frustrating game of cat and mouse. She wanted him, lusted for him, but she had the most irritating habit of making believe she couldn't stand the sight of him.

"Easy, baby," he crooned. "I've got you."

Rowie thrashed against him, her short dress riding higher on her creamy thighs. How his hands itched to stroke her satiny skin. She growled, still trying to penetrate the thick leather of his overcoat. He knew his dragon's scent was driving her insane. Vampires loved dragons' blood—and his smelled finer than most.

Finally, she screamed in aggravation. The glossy black curls that spilled down to her waist bounced when she shook her head. "Why the hell didn't you leave me in Haddasha?"

Remi scowled. "What for? So that every randy being in attendance could gang bang you?"

She snapped her head to the side to glare at him, her lips curled in a sneer. He tamped down the urge to groan in lust. "Well, how cavalier of you," she spat. "I suppose you're taking me back home to fuck me yourself."

Remien's eyes dropped down to where her breasts heaved against the tight material of her black dress. The pale globes looked as though they were about to pop out of the low-cut bodice. His mouth watered and he clicked the metal stud of his tongue piercing against his teeth.

She closed her eyes with a frustrated growl, her ass arching to press against his erection. "Damn you. Do it already. I can't take this anymore. I'm burning up."

1234567
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Angel of Retribution Ch. 00-05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds