• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Angel of Retribution Ch. 06-11

Angel of Retribution Ch. 06-11

1234567

More about Remi and Rowie:

Rowie is Drakken's daughter (FALLEN ANGEL), if you haven't guessed by now. When she was little, like four, some anti-were activists broke into her home. Her mom hid Rowie under the floorboards of the basement to protect her. The men found Rowie's mom and after beating and raping the poor woman, they staked her through the heart. Rowie was lying beneath the floor boards the whole time, terrified and crying. Her mommy's blood dripped on her for hours before she finally crawled out and fled for her life. She lived as an outcast refugee the whole time she remained on Earth before Devon and Lucien rescued her.

Remien also fell victim to the hatred that existed on Earth toward mixed species. His mom didn't know that the inoculations the government made her give her baby was affecting him. Remi became autistic when he was little, his ability to feel was atrophied and he found it hard to focus on reality (attention span deficiency). Devon tried to fix his damaged nerves and brain anomalies, but Remi still has a hard time distinguishing pain and pleasure. Feeling his skin whipped, or cut sends him into ecstasy, but being tickled feels like agony for him.

Chapter Six

Rowie watched the flurry of movement in her rooms. Rack after rack of clothing and boxes of shoes, boots, and other accessories were being put away in her closet that was as big as her quarters back at Alpha 7.

She closed her eyes with a sigh. She didn't give a damn about the clothes, or the shoes, or the fine jewels she spotted one of the female vampires carrying. She didn't give a damn that she was soon to become the next singing legend.

Rowie would trade it all away, including being an Alpha Angel, if she could just be with Remi again.

The past few weeks were spent reflecting upon many things, aside from crying like a fool. Remien's irritating personality was what had endeared him to her in the end. From the moment he laid eyes on her, he decided she was to be his, and damn if he didn't give her a good chase for the past two years.

Rowie sighed, looking down at her dark purple lacquered nails. Her lip quivered.

Everything he did was to either entice her or aggravate her. Training time had become especially frustrating. She remembered him peeling off his shirt once, leaving his samurai-styled drawstring black pants to practice wielding a Tocktaran baton. She'd watched him, entranced, as he twirled the double bladed baton over his head and around his lean muscled body, using movements similar to Earth's martial arts in slow graceful sweeps. Every breath he took had her heart racing. Every turn and move he made had his muscles rippling like an exotic dancer, especially with his wild red hair, loose and streaming down his back. The pants he wore rode low on his hips, showing his lean waist, enticing jut of his hipbones, and the sweet dimples just above his ass. Rowie had been so turned on, she was on the verge of having an orgasm.

"Damn-it all," she hissed shooting to her feet.

Rowie began to wring her fingers and pace her room. Maybe Devon was right. Remi would be safe if Devon oversaw the visit. Dev was really powerful. He'd make sure Remi was safe.

...But then what?

Shaking her head, she realized that it was stupid to let the weredragon see her. It would only make things more painful for both of them. It would be years before Rowie obtained enough control to be able to so much as kiss Remi again. She wasn't about to ask him to wait. Remien Fyre would eventually grow tired and find himself another. That would break her heart... something she had vowed never to let a man do. She'd watched her mother suffer when Drakken never returned.

"Row?"

Rowie turned to the sound of Gabriel's deep voice. He peered into her room with a smile.

"I've got some friends I want you to meet." She saw the uncertainty in his dark eyes. "Is it okay? We can come by later if you..."

"No, Gabe. It's fine. Bring your little friends in." She smiled at him.

Gabriel opened the door wider and in stepped seven more vampires; five black haired males and two females, one blonde, the other red-haired.

Rowie shivered, feeling the shimmer of power sliding over her. One of them was a Master Guardian. The tall, red-haired female grinned at her, and nodded. Rowie recognized her as being the lead singer of the all female group, Ashtar.

"I'm Liara." The woman snaked an arm around the beautiful blonde next to her. "This is my lover, Marinia."

The blonde beauty smiled at Rowie, her pale green eyes dipping to look at Rowie from head to foot, then back again.

Rowie nodded at them, "Rowie."

Liara's smile grew broader. "Yes. We know."

Gabriel cleared his throat with a grin and gestured to the male vamps. "Row? These are the Teus brothers. They're Draconius Imorteus. This is Draco, Oni, Imo, Iusi, and Morte."

The brothers were rail thin, pale, with long, shiny black hair and amber eyes. Draco, the lead singer, was the only one who had a little more muscle to his build and was actually kind of sexy."

"Welcome to the family," Draco's deep voice purred.

Rowie invited them to sit in the lounging area before a stone fireplace to the left of her bedroom. She'd never entertained Vampires before so she wasn't sure of what to do. Rafe saved the night by showing up with bottles of wine and blood substitute.

He tossed Rowie a packet of blood substitute before opening a bottle of wine for the rest of them.

She wrinkled her nose and placed the packet on the small table near the settee she sat in.

One of the Teus brothers noticed and sauntered over to her.

"May I?" His long fingers gestured to the spot next to her.

Rowie shrugged. "Sure." He looked like a mere boy—albeit a tall lanky one.

"So how does it feel to be the newest rock legend?" Draco asked, his golden eyes gleaming wickedly over his goblet of wine.

Rowie smirked. "I'm hardly a legend. The tour hasn't even started yet."

Liara tilted her head to the side. "You will be... but not for a very long time."

Rowie's eyes narrowed. She wondered if this female had the gift of sight. Liara only smiled.

"I see a lovely creature... with blood red locks." Liara continued as Rowie's eyes widened. Liara licked her lips, her voice going sultry. "He's... fascinating. So beautiful." The vampire closed her eyes and Rowie wondered if she looked as insanely jealous as the blonde next to the female vampire. What was Liara seeing?

Liara's eyes snapped open. Rowie stared at her expectantly as well as everyone else.

"Well?" Rafe prodded.

Liara sighed and shrugged. "I see him fathering a brood of special dragon spawns."

Rowie's heart shattered in a million pieces. As a full-blooded vampire, she could no longer conceive.

"His spawn will someday be tantamount in destroying the second rise of the dark prince Davariel."

Rowie's head jerked up at the mention of Devon's father.

"The second rise?"

"Lately, those that have the vision are seeing the rise of another golden haired angel of destruction."

"But Davariel?" Rowie didn't understand. Davariel had been pushed, along with his lover, into the realm of shadows. No one escaped the realm of shadows.

"His blood runs in the veins of his son."

Rowie laughed, feeling defensive. "Devon is the sweetest person I know. Besides... his hair is blacker than pitch."

"His blood runs in the veins of his unborn." Liara was no longer smiling.

Rowie blinked. Angel was pregnant?

He hand came up to her stomach. She looked down at the flat belly that would never grow with life. Devon was going to be a dad... and so was Remien Fyre.

"Hey, are you okay?" Imo touched her chin, making her jump.

She stared at the thin boy next to her. He smiled. "Yeah. I'm fine."

"Hey, how about Myano?" Gabriel said, obviously trying to change the subject.

"That slut," Draco snorted. "There's no way I'm going to believe he ran off with Taktak."

"I don't know," Rafe mused. "I think he was kind of sweet on that guy. He was cute for a Chidadent. I mean if you go for orange colored humanoids."

"I like Gruesh girls," Oni waggled his brows, swirling his goblet of wine as he leaned farther back into the cushions of the couch he shared with Draco and Gabriel. "Those four breasts, and that pretty blue color." He closed his eyes and groaned.

The vampires laughed.

"Are you thirsty?" Imo asked Rowie in a soft tone.

Rowie turned wide eyes to him, but he only smiled at her and shook his long, sleek black hair back. Her jaw dropped as she realized that he was inviting her to bite him. The settee dipped to her other side and she turned to see his twin, Iusi, settling next to her, also shaking back his mane from his neck. "Hey, why should you be the first one? I'm the oldest."

"Whoa. I'm not biting anyone," Rowie assured, making them pout.

"See what you did?" Imo accused his brother.

"I didn't do a thing," Iusi returned with a scowl.

"Boys," Draco admonished like a true big brother.

"I'm the lead power guitarist," Imo muttered under his breath.

Iusi slanted him an angry glare, "I write the songs."

Imo shrugged. "I'm the lead power guitarist."

Rowie had to smile, but then she felt like crying. These two reminded her of Remi and Seth's squabbles.

***

Remi's spoon stopped half way to his mouth. "What?" he snarled.

Seth looked horrified, aghast. It took him a few seconds before he was able to answer, making Zak turn to look questioningly from Remi to him.

"I can't believe Devon shared Angel with you."

Zak's sputtered the gulp of orange juice he was about to swallow.

Remi found himself the center unwanted attention. What had transpired the sleep cycle before had left him feeling guilty; guilty he'd made love to another woman that wasn't his mate, guilty he'd enjoyed it, guilty he'd done it to find out where Rowie was, and therefore feeling like he'd used the precious blonde beauty that stole a little corner of his heart.

"Oh, come on," he directed himself to Zak this time. "You've had threesomes with Dev before."

Zak blinked, his mouth working for a moment before he finally found his voice. "Dude... we're talking about his permanent life mate. Oh, man. I almost hate you for not linking to me when it happened."

Remi smirked, looking away. "You know I don't kiss and tell."

"You did more than kiss," Seth accused angrily. He pointed a finger at Remi, waving it around, "Your aura's all streaked with their colors."

"Geez, Seth," Remi snorted, wrinkling his nose.

"What does that mean, Seth? Spit it out," Zak implored.

"They... He and..." Seth blushed scarlet. Remi actually felt amused at the were's lack of experience.

"Both?" Zak finished for him. Not waiting to hear Seth's confirmation, he turned to Remi. "Wow, that's kind of harsh. She's pregnant, isn't she?"

"We were gentle," Remi assured looking away from their prying eyes.

Truth be told, making love to Angel had felt sweet. It only made him ache more for Rowie. Rowie would look so beautiful swollen with his baby dragons inside her. Soon... very soon. He smiled.

"Angel's so pretty, isn't she," Zak continued. "Dev looks really happy with her."

"He is. Their love is really strong. It feels beautiful," Remi sighed shivering a bit at the memory of the intensity of it. It was no less than what he felt for his mate. His grin spread wider.

"Do you think..." Zak's touch on his arm had Remi gazing up into the weredragon's deep sapphire eyes. "You think he'd let me too?"

Remi frowned. Zak looked desperate. "You get laid every night, Zak. Last night I believe you had about eight in your room."

Zak looked away with a smile that didn't quite reach his eyes. "Yeah, but that's just fucking. It's different when there's... you know... feelings. It's nicer."

Remi grinned, knowing exactly what Zak meant, though surprised the whoring golden dragon was actually talking this way.

Remi went back to spooning up his cereal.

Seth cleared his throat, making him cringe internally. Now what? He glared at Seth.

"You think... I mean..." Seth looked away, his scarlet flush returning ten-fold. Remi's brow rose, Zak's eyes widened. "Um," Seth continued, but before he could utter one more half sentence, Zak scoffed.

"Seth, don't even think it." Zak scrunched his face. "That would be... just wrong."

The color drained from Seth's face.

Remi looked at Zak with a frown. "Why?"

Zak gaped at Remi as if he'd lost his mind. "Because, dude."

Remi didn't understand.

Seth took a deep breath. "Is it because I'm a weretigri?"

Guilt twisted Remi innards. He always teased Seth about being an over-grown cat, nothing fancy. He really didn't mean it and didn't think the kid would have taken it to heart.

Zak frowned. "No, kiddo. That's got nothing to do with it."

"Then what?" Seth insisted.

Zak laughed as Remi folded his arms on the table, also interested in knowing why Seth never accompanied them anywhere.

"Geez, Seth. You've barely just grown in your pubes."

Seth scowled now. "You mean I'm not allowed to partake in mating because I barely have hair on my balls? Neither of you have any."

Remi had to chuckle at that one. "Dragons have no body hair, Seth."

Seth blinked, looking at Remi. "Then it's because I have hair? I can... The hygiene unit can get rid of it. Do you think if I..."

Remi shook his head, about to tell the too innocent weretiger how wrong he was, but Zak interrupted him.

"Seth it ain't gonna happen," Zak insisted. Remi frowned at Zak. He didn't understand what the big deal was.

In the blink of an eye, Seth's face became void of any emotion. He nodded and went back to eating his breakfast.

Remi wasn't overly fond of the pesky weretiger, but he knew Seth was feeling the urges of any adult male. The kid was horny, and now Remi felt sorry for him. Not good.

"Seth, don't be that way," Zak sighed. "It's just that... you were just so little when you came here. It would feel weird, that's all."

"Whatever," Seth muttered.

Remi pursed his lips. "So... you've never?"

Seth glanced up from his plate of eggs and ham. "Does it look like I've ever been afforded the opportunity to socialize with the opposite sex?"

"Well first of all, kiddo," Remi began, "You've got to learn to stop talking like you've got a stick up your ass." Seth scowled, putting down his fork. "Second of all, one hundred credits say I can have you all sweaty and worn out courtesy of a Galaxy Playmate."

Seth scoffed, his pale blue eyes narrowing. "A sex droid? I don't want my first time to be with a machine. That's pathetic."

Remi rolled his eyes. He tried.

Zak laughed, "Seth, they look like the real thing. You can't tell the difference."

"I can tell the difference," Seth assured, going back to pushing his food around on his plate.

Watching Seth sulk was more than Remi could bear. "Come on, Seth. It's more fun than just jerking off for a change," he added. Seth looked back up at Remi, lips quirked to the side in a grimace of distaste. Remi scoffed in disbelief. "Shit. You don't jerk off either? No wonder you're always pissed."

Zak continued to laugh. "All right. Let's call a boys' night out tonight and hit Heaven's Pearly Gates. I'll pay for Seth's pleasure worker."

"I don't want a hooker either. Look..." he rose in agitation from his seat, pushing his unfinished plate into the disposal chute, "just leave me alone. I don't need anyone. There are more important issues to deal with than... than... relieving base bodily urges."

He teleported himself from their eating hall, leaving Zak and Remi staring, mouths gaping

Now that sounded pathetic," Remi mused..

"Damn. Now I feel sorry for the little fuck," Zak added.

"You should be. All of you always smother him like he's some overgrown baby."

"We raised him since he was barely this high," Zak argued holding his hand a few feet off the floor. "What do you expect?"

"He's a man now and has obvious needs," Remi answered, his voice stern. "I think it's cruel for everyone to conspire in making him live a life of celibacy when the kid's clearly climbing the walls with repressed lust."

Zak winced. "We're not conspiring to keep him from getting laid. It's Annie and Rowie who never let him tag along with us when we go out. Besides, he just turned twenty..."

Remi scoffed. "Zak, at twenty, how many females had you already fucked?"

Zak took a deep breath and had the grace to look embarrassed. With a sheepish grin he replied, "A fuck load."

Remi's eyes narrowed, a wicked grin splitting his face. "Slut."

"I try," Zak chuckled going back to eating his two-foot sandwich.

Remi's mind ran rampant with ideas. If he paid a pleasure worker to be Seth's exclusive little plaything for about a month's time... let him think she was really interested... He frowned. That might get complicated.

A droid. He could reprogram it to be the perfect girl for Seth...

"I don't like that wicked gleam in your eyes, Rem," Zak's deep voice intruded into his thoughts. "What're you plotting now?"

"Me?" Remi gave him an offended look. "I don't plot."

Zak's eyes narrowed suspiciously. "No, you're right. Plotting and scheming is something an intelligent person with no scruples does."

Remi frowned, sure that somewhere in that statement was a hidden insult.

"Hey I have scruples, dickwad," Remien said just in case.

Zak stared at him wide-eyed, trying not to laugh and just nodded. "Sure, man."

***

Rowie felt tired. Her throat burned with thirst, but she was loath to quench it with the blood substitute packet. The Teus twins kept casting her longing glances, begging silently with their gold-flecked eyes for her bite.

Angry, not at the twins, but for her whole dismal situation, she snatched one of their wine goblets and drained the glass of its contents.

Imo smiled at her again, and licked the edge of the glass where her lips had been. He wanted to kiss her. So did the other one, who was now stroking her thigh. Rowie's head swam with the heady rush of the wine coursing through her. Suddenly, the twins looked too yummy to resist.

They both pounced on her the moment the thought of biting them popped into her mind.

"Hey, you two. Remember she's a newbie." Someone shouted at them.

Rowie felt conflicted. Soft lips caressed her cheeks, tried to taste her mouth, but the thought of Remi made her hold back. She only wanted a sip of their blood, not sex. Two very young looking male vampires pressed against her. They looked barely legal even though she knew they were centuries old by now.

"How old were you guys when you were turned?" she asked wanting to get them to stop trying to kiss her.

Imo drew back, Iusi continued to place sweet kisses down her arm, making her wince when he licked the palm of her hand. "We were turned five hundred seventy-nine years ago."

"We're five hundred and ninety six," Iusi added.

"Ninety five," Imo corrected.

Iusi frowned at him. "We had just had our seventeenth spring, Imo. Ninety-six."

"Seventeen?" Rowie pushed at their flat little chests. No wonder they looked like mere boys.

"Five hundred and ninety-six," Imo protested already guessing as to why she looked horrified.

"Hey, it's not our fault we look like teenagers." Iusi added with a pout refusing to be pushed off her lap.

"We're not." Imo pushed his dark hair back and arched his neck to her. "Please, Rowie."

"Why? Why are both of you so anxious for me to bite you?"

The other vamps in the room chuckled.

"They want to share blood with you." Oni looked over at Gabriel and Rafael. "Didn't you goons teach her everything there is to know about her new self?"

1234567
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Angel of Retribution Ch. 06-11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 190 milliseconds