Angel of the Night

In the long hours before sunrise, Martine would talk about growing up in Berlin, the Nazi brutality and the enormous hardship of life in the Ghetto.

Although Martine looked much younger, Kya learned that she was twenty-two years old. A gifted student, she was slated to attend the University in Warsaw where her father found work as a professor.

However, that dream ended when the Germans marched into the city and started the systematic alienation and persecution of the Jewish populace. The fashionable apartment they resided in was replaced by a single drab room in the Ghetto.

Kya acquired a genuine fondness for Martine. Her sweet nature, love of learning and passion for life fascinated Kya. In many ways, she reminded Kya of herself as a young mortal girl.

With two candles serving as illumination, Martine read books on philosophy and literature. Kya, like most vampires, tended to be reticent most of the time but she never tired of listening to Martine as she talked about the tomes she read.

Martine's take on the works that she perused was scholarly. She had a sharp wit and maturity that intrigued Kya. Having read similar books during her young adult years as a mortal, she understood implicitly when Martine expressed her thoughts.

While she added little to the arguments that Martine presented, Kya occasionally conveyed her own ideas. This delighted Martine to no end and sometimes led to a spirited discussion.

As the night wore on, Martine would grow increasingly tired and Kya would hold her on the bed and gently rock her. Inevitably, Martine fell asleep and she'd gaze with longing at the precious girl.

Although Kya had vowed to protect Martine against any harm that might befall her, she realized that she was powerless as a protector during the daylight hours, the hours when most of the SS round-ups occurred.

*

After a cold and bitter winter, spring finally arrived in the Ghetto. The dreary little room was less chilly and Martine took great pains to spruce things up. One evening, Kya arrived and stared appreciatively at a fresh bouquet of wildflowers on the wood table.

"Do you like them, Kya?" Martine asked as she held the surprised vampire.

"Yes, they are lovely..."

Kya deposited a small round cheese and loaf of dark bread on the chair.

"Cheese!" Martine cried. Unable to control herself she swiftly broke off a piece and indulged.

Martine's joy filled Kya with pride.

Their happiness was short lived when voices and footsteps could be heard outside. In an instant, Kya vanished. Martine heard the familiar knock and her brother Peter came through the door with Margot close behind.

While all three ate, Peter spoke about the new rumors that the final liquidation of the Ghetto was imminent. The consensus among the spies who worked outside the walled city was sometime around Passover.

"We must be ready for anything," Peter declared.

In the days that followed, Martine lived with a constant feeling of dread. During the day, they frequently moved from one location to the next. Peter taught her how to use a rifle, how to hold it and aim. Ammunition was far too precious to waste on target practice, so he simply took her through the motions.

Kya hadn't made an appearance since Peter interrupted and it troubled Martine. The vivacious and lovely vampire lit the flame of desire inside of her. The attraction, the craving to explore her sexuality with Kya had reached the intolerable stage. With all her heart, she wanted to uncover the mystery of female love.

From her early teenage years, Martine was acutely aware of her attraction to her own sex. Although she dared not breathe a word to her parents, she confided to Peter. They were extremely close and her brother was always supportive and never judgmental in all matters concerning her.

While it surprised Peter, it wasn't uncommon and her secret was safe with him. But, the years of turmoil under Nazi rule in Germany and Poland had taken a toll on her physical appearance. While she remained facially beautiful, Martine became frightfully thin.

The extreme privation of life in the Ghetto was amplified by the absence of her mother and father. Deep in her soul she knew that it was unlikely that she'd ever see them again. The mounting evidence that only death awaited those sent on the transports was rapidly spreading in her community; the rumors weren't fiction anymore.

Everyday survival occupied her waking hours. The endless hunt for food and avoidance of the SS roundups were paramount to continued existence. And, among those who resolved to fight for freedom, it was a consuming passion. She thought of little else.

But, then Kya came along and the sense of security she felt with the vampire rivaled that which she experienced with her parents. Martine no longer spent countless hours searching for food as Kya provided enough to feed her, Peter and their group.

Martine regained her slender figure and the sexual feelings that lay dormant had resurfaced. However, a terrible sense of foreboding was not far from her conscious mind.

****

Extreme hunger engulfed Kya, she desperately needed sustenance. The previous two nights, she prowled the streets until dawn, finding no one, except for the omnipresent Nazi patrols.

After she met Martine, Kya resolved to take nourishment from only those outside the Ghetto. However, if she didn't find a victim soon, she'd be forced to hunt inside the walls.

A vampire's prodigious thirst is beyond the scope of mortal rationale; it must be satisfied. Deprived of human blood for too long a period of time and the night stalker truly becomes a demon from Hell. It was the one facet of Kya's undead existence that transcended the humane emotions inhabiting her being.

Near the outskirts of the city, Kya chanced upon a lone sentry guarding his post. With her finely attuned senses, she determined that no one else was about. Even from a distance, she could see that he was very young, no older than nineteen or twenty.

As she approached him, Kya's vampire instincts took total control. She would take him, take his blood and nothing would stop her.

"Halt! You're out past curfew..." the young soldier commanded in German.

"I don't have a curfew," Kya said in a voice that sounded like the light tinkling of small bells.

Kya's face was hidden from the soldier as she gazed at the ground and her body assumed a posture of supplication. He raised his rifle and pointed it at her.

"Tell me...why YOU don't have a curfew like everyone else..." his voice was sarcastic, demeaning.

The moment of truth was at hand and when she looked up at him, he recoiled in horror. The malevolent visage with glowing eyes terrified him but gradually he found it entrancing and peaceful.

Kya hypnotized the young man and embraced him. Her fangs found their mark and she drank deeply. In spite of the fact that she loathed the Nazis, she refused to drain him completely. More than likely he'd awaken feeling very weak and unable to remember what happened.

Kya smacked her dripping lips with pleasure and carefully she lapped every drop of blood into her mouth, much like a cat with a saucer of milk. An incredible feeling of warmth, the after-feeding glow she called it, permeated her body.

Almost immediately, the image of Martine's lovely face flashed into her mind. Hastily, Kya traveled the darkened streets until once again she hid in the gloom that permeated the small hiding place.

When Kya revealed herself in the shadows, Martine rushed to embrace her.

"Oh Kya...I'm so happy to see you!" she exclaimed.

A deluge of emotion thundered through Kya as she held the trembling girl. Tonight something felt different as the usually self-confident Martine was acting demure. This could only mean one thing, she wanted her and it thrilled Kya.

Martine's usual human scent assailed her nostrils but it had a different quality. She must have found a place to bathe, Kya thought as the odor of soap and eau de cologne blended in. Then she spied the fresh blanket on the cot, the hour had come for Martine's sexual exploration.

With her arms around Kya, she looked at the ravishing vampire with a heartfelt expression.

"Kya...can you...I mean, can you make love?"

Kya placed a finger against Martine's lips, stopping the flow of words and with gentle élan she removed Martine's clothes, then her own.

Martine stood gloriously naked before Kya. Her virginal body glowed with the radiance of youth. The once emaciated girl had filled-out thanks to Kya's endless supply of food and her pale skin had a healthy pink color.

With a bashful look, Martine put her arms around Kya and they touched foreheads.

"I'm in love with you Kya..."

Kya felt the girl's emotion.

"My angel of the night...do you love me?" Martine asked, her dark eyes sparkling with desire.

"Yes, I love you..." Kya answered.

The intense sentiment throbbed within Kya's warming body as she tightly clutched Martine. Nothing approaching this magnitude had occurred to Kya during her undead existence.

"Kiss me Kya...please kiss me," Martine pleaded.

Kya took the delicate human girl's face in her hands and kissed her with deep passion. Her otherwise cold body heated to roasting levels and an enormous rush of sensation singed her privates.

When Martine's tongue glided past her lips and caressed her sharp teeth, Kya let the curious girl explore. But, soon tongue intertwined with tongue and danced the duel of desire.

Kya, as was her nature, took charge. She licked and lightly nipped the tender flesh of Martine's neck. The overwhelming need to pleasure the young beauty seized Kya and she deftly fondled the small firm breasts, thumbing the elongated nipples.

"Oh Kya...oh...oh..." Martine gasped.

Effortlessly Kya held the young beauty and engulfed a tit with her blood red lips, suckling with fervid need. The hardened tip swelled and she relentlessly lashed the end with intense feathery licks. The young beauty groaned and moaned her approval as Kya nursed with devilish need.

Martine was hers. Kya knew with every part of her human senses.

Slowly, Kya lowered the gasping hottie onto the cot and licked the white flesh of her belly as her eyes rested on the prize. A downy triangle of black hair framed Martine's slit perfectly and the intoxicating aroma of excitement enflamed her sensitive olfactory nerve.

With demonic skill, Kya lapped the sodden flesh of Martine's slice, bursting with secretions. The girl's virginal pussy yielded its abundant treasure, and Kya ravenously swallowed the nectar.

Kya refused to let up, sucking and licking the hard little penis-like clit with astonishing proficiency. The girl's fragrant fluids flowed like tiny rivers into her mouth, satisfying her craving on a level that approached blood lust.

Her intense cries during orgasm and the shudders that wracked her body, told Kya all she wanted to know and they gazed at one another in rapture.

"I've never been in love before Kya...you're my first..." she sighed contentedly, and put her arms around Kya's neck.

Exhausted from the sheer physicality and enormity of the experience, she slid towards a blissful sleep.

With Martine firmly in her grasp, Kya lightly rocked her as she slept. No other mortal being excited her or filled her with love as much as the young woman in her arms.

"I love you Martine..." she whispered yearningly.

Vampires were supposed to be incapable of love but its powerful effects surged through Kya. There was no mistaking the blissful feeling that surrounded Kya and lifted her human spirit to a higher plane.

****

The following night when Kya entered the room, Martine enthusiastically embraced her and tenderly kissed the alabaster skin on her cheeks and neck. As Kya held her on the bed, Martine had a very curious expression on her youthful face.

"What's it like Kya...to be a vampyr?"

The young lovely asked with such childlike curiosity that Kya found her to be more appealing than ever. She wanted to take Martine and pleasure her again and again...

In low tones, Kya tried to relate her experience as a night creature without glamorizing her almost constant ambivalence between human emotion and feral vampire desires.

Kya spoke frankly about the heartbreak of losing her mother and father. Martine's eyes welled up in sympathy and it made the lonesome vampire love her even more.

"I've never told anyone else this," she said to Martine. "But I feel I can trust you. You know...you could become like me...become immortal..."

Kya saw the hesitation, the question in Martine's eyes. This was an offer that no mortal should take lightly as the implications were far too serious.

But, it was Kya's earnest desire to save Martine or at the very least give her a chance at an existence far beyond anything she could possibly imagine. Her only hope for escaping the awful rigors of Ghetto life and the uncertainty that lay ahead...

"I'll have to think about it...there is so much else that I must consider first..."

"I understand. You could never go back to being a mortal and you could never be sure that your innate human soul would survive..."

Martine snuggled against Kya and playfully fondled a firm round breast. The nipple tightly crinkled and she palmed the stiff protuberance eliciting cries of pleasure from Kya. Clothes were shed and hungrily Martine's lips sought the stout bud, suckling with enormous craving.

She worshiped the turgid stubs that capped Kya's small breasts. The hard nub between her lips was immensely satisfying and she loved flicking her tongue tip over the end.

"Oh...ach...ach...oh...," Kya grunted and groaned.

The amorphous desire to taste her first female engulfed Martine. As she mouthed the taut flesh of Kya's belly, the scent of arousal enflamed her senses and she hungered to feast on the undead hottie.

Kya's eyes gleamed with intensity as flashes of sensation shot through her body. Her pussy swelled with juice, a rarity among her kind and the fact that Kya had a sex life at all was remarkable. Her body responded to the stimulus in a totally feminine way as her scent and secretions were entirely female.

Kya sat on the edge of the cot with her arms behind and thighs spread. When the young mortal moved forward, she rested her legs on Martine's shoulders giving her unrestricted access to her sex, dripping warm juices.

Martine proved to be a natural and devoured the undead goddess with ferocious need, slurping and licking relentlessly and bringing Kya to several whopping orgasms.

Martine's exploration of her sexuality convinced her beyond any glimmer of doubt that she preferred women for companionship. The fact that Kya was a vampire made no difference to her, love was love after all.

Very fatigued from her exertions, Martine sought the comfort of Kya's arms. And, there she stayed for the rest of night as an all encompassing feeling of satisfaction resounded inside of her.

****

While Martine spent her evenings with Kya, Peter met with the other resistance fighters in a location conducive to large gatherings. Although Martine was part of the group, she declined to attend. Her desire to be with Kya was simply too strong for her ignore.

Peter would appear after sunrise and throw himself on the cot too tired to go on. Kya was long gone and Martine would rise and keep watch until Peter awakened. When he did, he'd bring her up-to-date on the latest gossip or rumors that circulated in the Ghetto like wildfire.

"Something is going to happen and soon...Zeljko was told not to report to work today...that's a bad sign...I just wish I knew what day they'll invade." He sighed heavily.

While the disturbing news was a cause for alarm, Martine was in the early throes of love and it was difficult for her to perceive the severity of the threat to her existence. Impatiently, she'd wait for sunset and Kya's arrival.

Two days before Passover, Peter attended a resistance meeting, called for at the last minute. Before his departure, her brother made it quite clear that the SS attack was imminent.

"It might be tomorrow or the next day..."

Although Peter's words were a source of consternation for Martine, she anxiously anticipated a visit from Kya. The hours passed slowly and sometime around midnight she gave up hope of seeing her lover.

*

That night Kya had a difficult time finding a victim but found a café still open past curfew. A middle age woman teetered out of the establishment and Kya followed her until she stopped before a building on a side street. While the woman searched for her keys in her purse, Kya approached and asked for directions.

The woman turned and stared at Kya curiously, finding the shining eyes very restful. Arm in arm they walked into her apartment.

After Kya drank her fill, she raced along the dark streets and over the high wall into the Ghetto. As soon as she revealed herself, Martine embraced the loving vampire with enormous affection.

Eagerly Martine stripped Kya and gazed with wonder at the luscious body of her lover. They took turns feasting on each other with extraordinary enthusiasm. Kya was tireless, bringing the beautiful girl to mind numbing orgasms.

Martine was completely at the mercy of Kya's prodigious sexual appetite. Intense electrical wisps traversed her being and seared her sex. Her body pulsed with incredible sensation and she felt a trickle of moisture leak from the bottom of her crease.

Martine shivered and quaked as bolts of white hot lightning vibrated inside of her. An unstoppable feeling grew until Martine thought she would burst. When she crashed over the edge, she shook and stiffened almost painfully. Delirium intruded, an extreme form of sexual delirium seized her and held her in its grip.

Martine's orgasm reached titanic proportions and a sense of detachment from her surroundings gripped her mind. She was floating in a world of ecstasy that seemed endless.

"Oh...oh...oh Kya...oh..." Martine shrieked time and again as the intense waves exploded inside her.

After her last series of detonations, Martine was a limp as a rag doll. The pair's bodies remained intertwined; Martine's sweaty flesh inflamed Kya's inhuman desire even further.

But, Martine was mortal and incapable of non-stop loving. She rested her weary head on Kya's shoulder and panted in short gasps, trying to catch her breath.

The night was already beyond extraordinary, in the upper pantheon of sexual gratification. Martine recovered enough for some soulful kissing but Kya could tell that she was exhausted.

"I love you Kya," she expressed from the depths of her soul.

Kya gazed longingly at the wonderful human girl in her arms.

"I will always love you..." she whispered in return.

She watched lovingly as Martine's eyelids drooped and her body relaxed into sleep.

****

As the sun peeked above the horizon, Martine woke to find Kya absent. She rose with a smile on her face and stretched her naked body, remembering the joys of the previous night. With a happy heart, she dressed for the day. Her trysts with Kya were dreamlike, shrouded in pulse pounding pleasure and rapture.

Martine's reverie was interrupted by the sound of distant gunfire and concussive explosions that shook the walls. The liquidation of the Warsaw Ghetto was underway.

Peter, with a look of dread on his handsome face, ran into the tiny room.

"Stay here until I come back!" he shouted at her.

"No! I want to come with you!" she pleaded.

"Martine, please listen to me!"

But, Martine was an obstinate soul and followed her brother out the door. Warily they crept toward the commotion still blocks away. From a vantage point on the top floor of a corner building, they witnessed the advance of the SS into the Ghetto.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 95 milliseconds