• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Angels

Angels

"That woman is going to give me an amazing orgasm," the tiny redhead beamed. "She's perfection."

"An angel," her friend grinned as she began to saunter off.

"Where you going?"

The taller girl shrugged. "Somewhere."

"Don't want to see the show?" the younger girl frowned.

"It's not that," her friend cringed. "Too many fuckin kids everywhere. I'm going to take a walk. You enjoy your woman."

The redhead grinned. "Oh, I will."

* * *

"Wake me up inside, wake me up inside," she shouted, her fist pounding. "Call my name and save me from undone."

"Baltimore," the woman onstage grinned. "Baltimore, you rocked my world!"

The crowd cheered wildly at the young woman as she ran toward stage right.

"We're going to say goodnight...and we love you! Ya'll rocked!"

"Fuckin ay!" the redhead smirked.

A tall male standing beside her in the crowd chuckled. She turned to meet his glowing blue eyes as the crowd began to thin and slowly dissipate. He was laughing at her, eyeing her; and it freaked her out. Her attitude set in, she prepared for the fight.

"You like?" he purred.

"Dude, just fuck off, alright?" she hissed.

He shook his head, his low, sleazy laugh causing her to cringe. "You like Amy?"

She loathed the way he prounced the woman's name as though it were a disease, an infestation of youth culture.

Amy.

"Why?" she gritted her teeth, balled her fists.

He took a step back and gestured for the girl to relax. "Manager here, calm down."

The redhead frowned. "And?"

He smiled back crudely. "Miss Lee would like to meet you."

"And I'm Britney Spears' plastic surgeon," she growled, turning and walking away.

"Miss Andrews, it would behoove you to listen to what I have to say," he called.

How does he know my name?, she thought as she spun on her heals and nearly punched the large man.

* * *

"Ms. Andrews, meet Miss Lee."

Lili stared in awe at the tall, raven-haired woman, the centerpiece of many of her rabid fantasies.

The woman reached out her hand and smiled warmly. "Nice to meet you . . . "

"Lili," the redhead giggled. "I'm Lili."

"I'm Amy," the dark-haired temptress grinned.

Lili nodded.

"I asked Stuart to invite you back here," Amy spoke softly, matter-of-factly. "I saw you in the crowd and I was drawn to you."

Lili simply gawked.

Amy laughed. "Not like that. You knew every word and..."

"I'm a big fan," Lili blushed.

"I can tell," Amy smiled assuringly.

Lili blushed a deeper red.

"Anyhow, Ben and I were talking and I decided that you would be perfect for my experiment."

Lili raised an eyebrow as she slowly sipped her Powerade.

"Let's talk," Amy smiled as she lead Lili further into the backstage maze.

* * *

"I'm not interested in the pit," she cooed into his ear as he twisted a long lock of her newly dyed hair.

"What are you interested in?" he grinned.

She licked her lips slowly, offering a quick glint of the silver inside her mouth. "That's an interesting question."

He smirked and leaned closer to her warm body. "Is it, now?"

"It is," she giggled. "One which we'll have to discuss back at your hotel."

He nodded, stood, and offered her a hand.

"Where are we staying tonight?" she smiled.

"Up the block," he smiled. "Radisson, Room 113."

"I hope we don't wake anyone," she blushed. "Cause I intend to keep you up all night."

* * *

"Wait," Lili pleaded. "That's my friend!"

Amy watched as the tiny redhead bounded after a buxom, dark-haired girl. The girl was clinging to a familiar-looking, dark-haired male who appeared to be roughly the same age. The couple's hands traveled freely over one another's bodies, leading Amy to believe they were indeed an item. A hot one at that.

"I'll call you," Lili smiled as Amy approached the trio.

"Hello," she smiled.

"Hi," the girl smiled warmly. "You're Amy."

"That I am," Amy nodded.

The man blushed. "I have a major crush on you."

"Shut up, doofus," the girl laughed and slapped him. "You're mine."

Amy laughed and extended her hand. "You're?"

"I'm Jenna," the young woman reciprocated. "This idiot is Joel."

The male nodded. "I had my management get me passes to the show, but then I chickened out on approaching you."

Amy shrugged. "I'm quite approachable."

"She is," Lili nodded.

"I'm just a loser," Joel smiled as his cheeks reddened.

"Yes, you are," Jenna laughed and tugged on the man's arm.

"Nice meeting you," Joel smiled. "And you, Lili."

Lili waved as her friend dragged the man away.

"They're interesting," Amy smiled as they watched the couple climb into a taxi. "How long have they been dating?"

Lili laughed loudly. "They're not. She picked him up."

Her eyes met Amy's intense blues and both girls erupted into laughter.

* * *

"Just an experiment," Amy offered, her intense blue eyes shimmering.

Lili nodded.

"Just an experiment," Amy continued, crawling across the large bed. "An experiment between you and me."

Lili grinned.

"I'll use you, Lili," Amy purred, pushing errant strands of hair from the tiny girl's face. "And I'm sorry for that."

"I want you to," Lili cooed.

Amy grinned, leaning down to kiss Lili's lips softly. "I just need to know."

"I can show you," Lili pleaded. "Let me show you."

Amy nodded and kissed the other girl yet again, this time, more feverishly; more passioned.

"You're beautiful," came a soft whisper, causing Amy to blush brilliantly.

"So are you," the older girl cooed. "So beautiful."

Lili blushed at this, but continued to slowly push the other girl's long strands of hair from her face. "I want you, Amy," she cooed. "I want to touch you, I want to taste you. I want everything you have to give."

"Everything," Amy cooed in response as she allowed Lili to slowly remove her bra. Lili nodded and worked her tongue in a tantalizingly slow circle around Amy's pale pink nipple. The older girl shuddered, and began to sob Lili's name softly.

"Sing for me," Lili pleaded. "Sing my name, Amy."

As Lili slid lower and placed her lips to Amy's core, she heard the other girl inhale sharply and sigh wantonly. "You're an angel," Amy cooed. "Lili, you're an angel."

Lili grinned and reached her tongue toward Amy's clitoris. She flicked the nub of flesh slowly, causing Amy to shudder beneath her. Kneading the flesh of Amy's thighs, Lili worked the moist folds between her lips and tongue, nibbling erotically and feasting hungrily. When Amy began to beg her for everything, Lili knew the other girl had reached her peak.

"I love you," Amy had offered in the heat of the moment. "I need you."

* * *

"You're home late," Jenna smirked. "And looking quite....What's the word I want?"

"Fucked!" Joel grinned as he padded to the refrigerator naked.

Lili raised an eyebrow and questioned her friend.

"He stayed the night," Jenna shrugged. "So?"

Lili danced on air as she walked past the naked male and reached into the refrigerator to grab a bottled water. "That woman is an angel," she cooed as she opened the bottle. "And I think I'm in love."

Both Jenna and Joel looked at the girl questioningly.

Lili blushed. "I got a number."

"You're my idol!" Joel admitted as he padded back to the bedroom with a tub of ice cream.

"Mine too!" Jenna grinned, hugging her friend. "And you owe me all the details tomorrow."

Lili blushed a deeper red. "And I think you owe me some too."

Jenna giggled and motioned toward her bedroom. "I guess I do!"

"Tomorrow," the two girls said in unison.

"Tomorrow," Lili grinned as she turned to walk to her bedroom.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Angels

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds