• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Angel's Surprise

Angel's Surprise

"I can't wait! I'm so excited!" she exclaimed as he drove them down the highway. This was his first trip to the piercing parlor, and she'd decided she was going to make it extra special for him.

"Should I be excited or nervous?" he asked, raising one eyebrow.

"Don't worry, darlin', I told you... you're going to love it! I'll be surprised if you don't cum in your jeans."

"Well, it's not the pain I'm concerned with, you know that. What if he misses and cuts my tongue off?" he replied with a blank look on his face.

Laughing at how adorable he is when he's scared, she leaned over the console of the truck and kissed him softly on his smooth cheek. "What makes you think I've gotten you an appointment with a MAN, sweetheart?" she answered with an evil grin.

He said, "Oh...", then he though thought for a second and repeated more excitedly, "OH!"

She snickered in her wicked little way as she looked at his expression. "This has to be the absolute sexiest man I have ever met," she thought to herself. She let her gaze trail down his jaw line and neck to his shoulder, then down to his strong, well-defined bicep. Unable to help herself, she reached a long, slender, tanned arm out so she could caress his muscular arm with her fingertips.

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw it. The look. A look of pure, unadulterated lust. A look he loved to see on her. That one, simple look nestled upon her smooth, beautiful Native American features was enough to induce a tightening in his jeans. He quickly looked down at his zipper being raised up by his rapidly stiffening cock before throwing her one of his "you know I can't get out of the truck like this" looks.

Her devious little grin turning sinister, she winked at him and blew him a kiss.

Taking a deep breath, he sighed and said "Do you have any idea how fucking sexy you are, Angel?"

"Of course I do... YOU want me, don't you?" she answered with another wink.

A chuckle escaped him, drawing attention to his full lips. At that very moment, she could almost feel them pressed tightly around her clit. Goose bumps formed on her arms and the back of her neck as she whispered, "Mmm."

"What'd ya say, babygirl?" he asked.

"Oh, nothing. I... was... just... thinking how amazing this is going to be." she replied. It had taken her weeks and a small fortune to find a parlor that would bend the rules for her. Oh, but it was all going to be worth it. Her pussy had already begun to ache with the thought of what was to come.

"Turn right, that's the place right there," she said.

He turned the wheel and they pulled into the parking lot of Pins-N-Needles, a small piercing shop that you'd never find unless you were searching for it.

He took another deep breath and turned off the ignition. As the engine purred to an abrupt stop, she lifted her tight-fitting t-shirt, exposing her breasts, and pulled at her nipple rings. "This," she said, leaning down to stroke her long, pierced tongue across her ever-hardening nipple, "is what you get if you don't scream."

"Oh, my God," he breathed, watching her intensely.

"And this," she continued as she lowered her head and slid her hand inside the front of her loosely fitted cut-off jeans, "is what you get if you do." She licked her lips and looked up at him, her head still bowed.

"Ahh..." he breathed, reaching out to feel his future prize.

"Ah ah ah," she said as she pushed his hand back. "I said after, remember?"

"Well then let's get inside and get this done already," he replied impatiently, reaching for the door handle.

They stepped out of the truck and she walked around to meet him. He reached out to take hold of her hand as they walked toward the door of the shop. As they approached the glass door, they heard a deep male voice suddenly scream,"OH HOLY SHIT!"

He stopped dead in his tracks and looked at her as seriously as if he were about to announce a life altering secret. "That BETTER have been a cock piercing, Angel," he said.

She burst into laughter and shook her head, "Come on, you pussy."

He chuckled and opened the door for her to enter ahead of him.

"Hi, my name is Angel, we have an appointment with Toni," she told the large tattooed man behind the counter.

With a knowing smile, he looked from Angel to D.B. then back again. "Let me, umm, h-hang on for one second, I'll go get her," he replied.

D.B. looked down at her from his towering 6'4" frame. "Tony?" he asked. "I thought you said I was getting pierced by a chick."

"Toni with an 'I', babe," she answered, lifting herself up on her tiptoes and pressing her lips to his neck.

"Mmm, careful... you already gave me a semi," he smirked.

With a giggle she repeated her innocent kiss just before they heard footsteps. They turned to see Toni, her straight black hair flowing down her faded army-green tank top. The blue rhinestone stud in her nose caught the flourescent light above as she smiled.

"Angel and D.B.?" she asked. Seeing them nod, she continued, "I'm Toni. I know what we're going to do, but it's policy for me to verify which piercing you're getting today."

D.B. looked down as Angel looked up to meet his glance. "My tongue. It was all her idea!" he answered, placing his hands in a stick-up position and pointing down at his girl.

Toni and Angel laughed, then Toni said, "Just wait until you see what else she has in store for you."

A worried look rushed over his face. He gave her an "Oh shit, what's she done?" look just before she turned away and said, "Okay, you two, follow me."

D.B. hesitated for a split second before Angel grabbed his hand and pulled him behind her. They walked behind the counter and through the doorway that lead to the piercing rooms in the back of the shop, D.B. ducking his head as they went. They followed Toni to a brightly-lit, small, starch-white room. As they entered, Toni said, "Ok, Mr. D.B., have a seat," leaving the door open behind them.

He walked over to what resembled a cross between a barber's chair and a dentist's chair and sat down slowly. He cast a quick glance at Angel, and seeing her wicked little grin, noticed his heart rate quicken slightly.

Toni stood with her back to the couple, opened a cabinet door above the counter, and pulled out a silver tray covered with a sterile blue paper sheet. She turned and placed it on the small cart next to D.B.'s arm.

Noticing his attention was completely on Toni preparing his mouth for his piercing, Angel stepped out of the room. Just outside the door, she lifted her shirt above her head. Her nipples stiffened as the cold air brushed across them. With a shiver, she tossed her shirt to the floor. She pulled the clip out of her dark, shiny hair and shook her head, letting it cascade down her back before dropping the clip on top of her discarded shirt. She quickly slid her loose shorts down her hips and caught her panties, pulling them both down her long tanned legs in one swift motion. She stepped out of her sandals and bottoms, sliding them to the pile.

Standing naked outside the room, she took a deep breath. She was already beginning to feel moisture collecting between her legs. "This is too damned exciting!" she thought to herself just before hearing D.B. say "Where'd Angel go?"

Another deep breath filled her lungs as she stepped back into the small, bright room, closing the door behind her. She heard his sharp gasp as his eyes made contact with her naked flesh.

"Oh, my God," he said, his eyes scrolling up and down her body, taking her beauty in. "Oh, but she's the sexiest woman I've ever laid eyes upon," he thought to himself as he tried to remember to breath.

"Ready?" Toni asked, looking from one to the other.

"Hell yes," they replied in unison, both smiling.

Angel sat down on D.B.'s lap and kissed just beneath his jaw line, a spot she knew would give him an instant erection. She grinned evilly when she felt his cock grow rigid beneath her, pushing against the seam of his jeans.

"NO touching," Angel said as she felt his hand slip behind her to cradle her ass.

He moved his hand back as he moaned in protest. He fixed his eyes upon the round fullness of her dark breasts.

She placed her right leg over the arm of the chair, her hip pressed against his stomach as she leaned back against the other arm. Her left foot laid next to her right knee, she let her leg fall open, her perfectly smooth pussy lips parting slightly.

"Mmm," he said, almost forgetting Toni was there until she spoke. He opened his mouth as she instructed so she could perform the last preparations to his tongue.

Angel slid her right arm behind his back, her ass offering sweet pressure against his rigid cock. She slid the first two fingers of her other hand from the bottom of her pussy up to her clit, parting her freshly waxed lips. She repeated the pattern, her fingers barely grazing her clit each time, causing her to gasp softly at the sensation.

D.B. watched her so intensely that he didn't notice Toni pull a shiny round clamp from the tray. He looked down at Angel as she slid her now well-lubricated fingers deep inside her tight, pink pussy. He let out a groan as she moaned.

She let her fingers slide back out then lifted them to her mouth, making him watch as she tasted "his little cunt" as he liked to call it. "Mmmmm," she said, the musky sweetness coating her tongue like honey.

He watched her work her fingers back inside her glistening pussy as far as she could insert them. His cock was throbbing as she slowly began to stroke them in and out. Hearing her moan while she fucked her pussy with her long, thin fingers was quickly breaking his composure, making him unaware that Toni had placed the clamp on his tongue and stood prepared, waiting, with needle in hand.

Angel wiggled her ass to allow her fingers a deeper possession of her tight cunt. Thrusting her fingers in and out harder, moans escaping her parted lips. She looked up at him. The look of undeniable lust and overwhelming desire in his eyes made her task that much easier. She thrust her fingers deep a few more times before she felt the outer muscles of her pussy begin to contract.

"OH GOD YES!" she screamed, feeling D.B. raise his right hip slightly to get a better view, his balls tightening. "NOW!" she screamed, the muscles deep inside her pussy began grasping at her fingers, pulling them in deeper.

"Scream for me," she breathed looking into his eyes as the waves of intense heat washed over her. Moisture coated her fingers as Toni snapped out of her voyeurism and slid the needle through his tongue slowly.

D.B. shouted as he felt the needle pierce through each layer of delicate skin, then the tightness in his balls intensified, every muscle in his body becoming tense as hot cum shot from his cock. He felt it coat the head and seep underneath his quivering cock as Toni removed the clamp and withdrew the needle, replacing it with a barbell, and screwed on the end.

Angel lay there on his lap as her aching pussy finished with it's sweet contractions, her eyes never leaving his face.

"Let me see," she said, trying to catch her breath.

He stuck his tongue out and showed her his new piercing. "How's it look?" he asked, a satisfied but still surprised smirk on his face.

"Sexy as fuck. Now hurry up and get me dressed so you can take me home and fuck me properly," she replied with a grin so sinister that he couldn't help but do as he was told.

Standing up, trying not to pay any attention to the sticky mess in his boxers, he dressed his Goddess, and after asking when she was getting HER next piercing, took her home to try his best to give her half the excitement and pleasure she'd given him.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Angel's Surprise

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 190 milliseconds