Angels Two Demon One

They had to undress each other, unlacing the bodice on each dress. Anne turned off the overhead light leaving a low wattage standard lamp on. That gave enough light for her to fit the condom. She batted my hand away as I tried to help.

"Lay back and think of England," she said. "We're riding you tonight."

They did. Over and over again. While one pounded up and down the other smothered me with her breasts. We rested between sessions but I was exhausted by the middle of the night as one of them pulled the duvet over our entwined bodies. I slept with my head against two breasts.

I woke up in complete darkness. I couldn't work out why until my hands reached upwards. An angel's wing had covered my whole body. I moved it upwards to find broad daylight. I staggered out of bed and headed for the shower, noticing that the clothes I had shed for the demon costume were neatly folded on a chair. Showered, shaved -- with my own razor left in the bathroom, and dressed, I joined them in their kitchen.

"I hope you enjoyed that as much as we did," Mary said. "We were going to decide which one of us was going to claim you, but we have some news."

"While you were still sleeping we asked Julie to get your razor, and clean clothes," Anne said. "She'd had an email, an important email, that changes our plans."

I must have looked puzzled. How could an email to Julie change their plans?

They smiled at me.

"What would be great news for you, Alan?" Mary asked.

"Great news? I don't know. Not from an email to Julie."

"It was from Angela. It was only copied to Julie, and sent to you. Angela's former boss in London has been sacked..."

I wasn't surprised. He was an asshole and one of the reasons Angela wanted to leave that office.

"...and they have asked Angela to come back and take his job. She's agreed and will be arriving at Heathrow tomorrow evening. She wants you to meet her. You will won't you?"

Would I? Of course I would.

"Yes," I replied. "I'll be there."

"And we'll be also-rans," Mary added. "You love Angela, not we two Angels. We don't really mind. We've enjoyed you but you're really hers."

What could I say? It was true. I'd drop anybody and anything to be with Angela.

"Kiss us, then go," Anne said. "We'll remember you. I hope you'll remember us and keep us as friends, as we are friends with Angela and your sister. Think of last night as our thanks for a refitted kitchen."

"We'll give you a present for Angela," Mary said. "When she knew she was going to Australia she gave us her bridesmaid's dress. Now she's returning she'll need it to hide you under. We might add a modified pair of angel wings that you two can snuggle into and get yourselves out of."

"Our problem always was," Anne said, "that we are angels two and you are demon one. We need to capture TWO demons to torment. Go -- and give Angela your love."

Mary and Anne almost pushed me out of their apartment. I went straight to Julie who confirmed Angela's message.

Tomorrow I'll bring Angela to my apartment to be Angela one and Alan one making a matched pair.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 551 milliseconds